Wishful Thinking Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CND
CND
28 Followers

She kept staring, waiting for my reply. I was scared but excited. I did want her to be dominant with me. I found the combination of fear and excitement was turning me on, and it was also making my heart beat fast and heavy. My stomach felt filled with butterflies as she kept staring patiently and intently. She squinted her eyes as if she was signaling to me say something or forever lose the opportunity. I couldn't speak, so I nodded again in silent surrender.

She released the stop button and we went down a few floors before the door opened and she got out, opening the first door on the right and I followed her into the abandoned office. She closed the door and sat down on the desk, spread her legs, bending her knees so her feet were flat on the desk near her ass. Her red dress was covering her crotch, but she moved her hands to the soft fabric and slowly began to lift it, saying.

"I want you to stroke for me, Todd. Right here and now. I want to see you play with your penis. I want to see you perform for me really good, make me hot with your cock in your hand."

She continued to pull her dress higher while she looked at me. I stood fixed like a statue before her, caught in seeing her perform for me, and soon her dress was pulled high enough to reveal her crotch. She let the dress gather up around her waist and I stared at her red, silky bikini panties. She ran her fingertips seductively up and down the front of her panties which were shielding her pussy.

"Are your balls full of cum, Todd?"

I nodded while still following her fingers up and down. She pushed the panties harder with her fingertips, as if she was stroking her pussy through her panties.

"MMmmm, it feels so good to have you watch me. You must have lots of cum for me in your balls. Did you cum today?"

I shook my head in reply while my eyes remained glued to her crotch. She started massaging her pussy with her flat palm and fingers, making sure her hand covered and caress her entire crotch, from her venus to her delicate ass.

"Did you pump semen out of your cock today while dreaming of me, the woman in red, Todd?"

"No." I replied choking on my own voice.

She started pushing her index finger harder against her crotch, rubbing it against the place where her clit laid hidden underneath the panties. She moaned as she found her sensitive spot, and a small darker spot began to appear.

"Did you stroke your cock earlier in the week, did you cum while you were stroking your cock dreaming of a mild Mistress control."

I shook my head again, totally paralyzed from my neck down.

"When was the last time you did, Todd? When did you grab your cock in your hand and stroke it until you pumped sperm out of that stiff dick?"

I moved my hand to my crotch and moaned when I felt how hard I was. When had I touched myself last?

"It was eight days ago."

I couldn't believe how many days had passed. I usually had to have at least an orgasm a day to feel good about myself, but now it had been eight days. No wonder I was hard like a rock, the head aching for attention. She pushed her fingers harder against the wet spot, and I could see how she pushed them and the panties into her wet cave. She smiled seductively.

"Good, you have a lot of thick cum for me."

She continued masturbating, her hand and hips moving a bit faster and harder. She didn't say a word for an eternity as she kept fingering herself. She never stopped staring at me while her fingers teased her panty covered pussy. Then, she said in a sultry, throaty, seductive whisper.

"Take off your pants, Todd. I told you I want you to jerk off for me, so do it."

I got nervous and hesitated. What if someone would come and see them?

"Come on Todd, your penis is hard and I can see it poking inside your pants. You know you really want to stroke it for me now, so do it. No one will hear us in here, and no one is left in this part of the building. Just let your pants fall to your ankles and let me see your hard throbbing cock. I want to see your naked cock and balls, and your hand slide up and down your hard shaft right before me."

Her incredibly sexy voice was something I felt just as much as I heard it, and I sighed with passion as I felt the cool air against my manhood as my pants fell down to my ankles. I felt her eyes upon me, and felt somewhat proud when she continued to say.


"What a big one, hard and throbbing for me. I want to see you jerk off for me right now. I want to see you tease that cock just for me."

I reached for my cock and took it in my hand.

"I want you to do it the way I tell you to do it. You'll see that it's much better that way. Just follow my voice, and it will be fantastic for both of us. You want to please me by doing what I tell you to do?"

I nodded before I moaned out loud at the very touch of my cock.

"Do as I say. Come closer, aim your hard cock against my wet pussy, that's it, and lick your thumb and index finger. Make them soaking wet, that's it. You're doing just right. Make a ring with your thumb and index finger and surround the head, right under the rim without touching the shaft. Good, Todd, that's it, now stroke the head lightly up and down, from the rim to the top, without touching the shaft. Lick your fingers when you need to wet them. Oh you look so hot jerking off like that."

I couldn't help moaning loudly as I began stroking the sensitive head. She had me doing something I never imagined doing, and I loved seeing her fingers teasing her pussy through the panties with the expanding wet spot. I felt so good in her care, and continued to stroke according to her directions, having to fight the urge to grab the cock and stroke off with long wanting strokes. Barely touching the head made me thrust my hips against her, which would push the back of my hand against her crotch.

"Very good, Todd, you look so nasty standing there in front of me, jerking your cock head like that. You make me so horny by showing off your large cock, so close to my pussy."

Her fingers kept playing with her pussy through the shielding fabric, while gazing intently into my eyes. I couldn't believe how horny I had become, and she was turning me on more and more. She let her body react to the playing fingers, and her hips were rolling which of course only made me even hotter.

"Keep your eyes on me. Don't turn away for a moment, Todd. You want to see more of my body, wouldn't you?"

Before awaiting my answer she got off the desk and turned around so that ass was pointing at me, and her dress fell back over her hips and down to her knees. She lifted her right foot to the desk and looked at me over her shoulder.

"Look at my ass, Todd. Would you like to see more of it? Would you like to see it naked? Tell me how much you want to look at my naked ass while you stroke your naughty cock."

She wiggled it, and I felt my mouth getting dry, my tongue sticking to my teeth, and while my cock head was being teased by my own fingers I barely whispered.

"Yes Angelica, I want to see your ass."

"I knew you would want that, it does make you feel good to see my swaying ass before you. Just keep on jerking off the head of your penis for me, make your cock harder and harder just for me, Todd. Can you feel your balls aching? Can you feel the blood in your veins boiling? Watch my ass, never take your eyes of my beautiful ass. It makes you so hot, doesn't it?"

Never taking my eyes off her, I watched Angelica slowly swaying her ass while she looked at me over her shoulder. Her hands caressed her curved figure, down to the loosely fitted dress. She pinched the fabric with her matching red fingernails, slowly raising the dress while sensuously moving before me. She lowered her right foot to the floor, and pushed her ass even higher up against me, lowering her upper body against the desk.

"Oh Todd, it feels so good to see you stroking for me, your cock seems so hard and ready. Move your hips for me, show me how you would move if you were fucking me from behind."

As requested I began moving my hips back and forth, holding my hand still in mid air and fucking the tight ring that I made with my thumb and index finger. Her hands kept on pulling the dress up, but in the last second she accidently dropped the left side. As the dress fell down I could hear myself utter in slight disappointment.

"No."

I could see her smiling over her shoulder as she lowered her hands again to start all over. I realized that I was panting heavily at her show striptease with the emphasis on tease. My cock was rigid and throbbing, my stroking was getting more and more intense, just as my hips thrusting motion. I was going insane and felt a immense feeling of relief when she let her dress stay around her waist. She was revealing her perfectly round ass, and let lifted her hand to her mouth, licking her palm with her pink tongue. She moved the wet hand down to the panty covered crack and let it slide up while the long finger trailed the crack deeper than the other fingers, pushing the panties.

"It feels so good, Todd, you look so naughty with your cock in between your fingers. Would you like to see more? Would you like to see my naked ass? Would you like me to pull down my panties, Todd?"

I nodded while panting heavily at the top of my lungs.

"Yes Todd, I know you want to see my naked ass, see me slide my fingers in the crack while you continue to stroke that juicy big head. It's so nasty, all purple and delicious."

I could see her slip her fingers underneath the elastic waistband, holding it with her delicate fingers and slowly starting to slide them off her hips. Swaying back and forth, I swear her ass could have put me under hypnosis if she wanted to, and she continued with her amazing performance that was sweeter and more breathtaking than any stripper I had ever seen. She was taking her time, loving it, and I loved it too regardless how frustrating it was. Her panties were slowly pulled down her round ass and down her thighs, and just like an accident, the dress fell down just as she would reveal her delightful crotch. She noticed how I was about to go insane from her teasing, and whispered.

"Oh I'm sorry, baby, did that make your blood rush to your cock even more than it already has? I'm sure your cum is boiling in your balls by now? Just look at my wonderful ass, look and pump that cock head. I bet you were going to jerk off in bed tonight with me in your dreams until you shoot all of your hot semen all over yourself. Just think how it would look flying out of that cock. Watch my ass, Todd. Watch it."

She lifted up her dress, and I noticed her panties down at her knees. She smiled as she lifted up her dress again, and finally allowed me to see her naked gyrating ass. I was fingering my head like crazy, while my hips went back and forth as if I was standing in the middle of the room fucking an invisible lover.

"Look at it, Todd. Tease your cock just for me, show me how good it feels, let me hear how good your fingers really are. Watch my ass."

Her wish to hear me was all that I needed to moan out loud like a wild beast. My cock was as hard as rock.

"Good, oooohhhhhh, that's it, Todd. Your penis is so hard. I love making it that way. I love being able to make you straight and hard, urging you to pump out all of that hot nasty cum."

I felt my body shaking, my legs where trembling like an earthquake, and I felt pearls of sweat in my forehead. She continued her erotic movements, increasing her pace as if she began dancing to a slow beat, the beat of my meat. Suddenly this tease showed angelic passion as she whispered.

"Todd, stroke yourself as you would like to do. Grab that thick hard cock and jerk it with long quick strokes. My finger isn't sliding smoothly against the soft skin of my ass. Would you mind cuming all over my ass, spraying your thick cream all over my butt? Could you make my ass all slippery with your white juices? Oh Todd, would you like to cum for me?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Grabbing my cock in my hand and stroking it from top all the way down my shaft, moaning and groaning, grunting and panting like a hurt animal all while I was watching her finger tease her crack, pushing her tight rose. She moved closer to me, her spread ass just an inch from my violet cock head.

"I want your wet cum on me, on my ass, on my asshole, Todd. Thick cum, creamy cum boiling up the entire length of your wonderfully hard shaft."

She spread her cheeks even wider and relaxed her ass hole so it opened a little. Her fingers kept poking and stroking her crack and ass hole.

"Can you see how dry my skin is, how much needed your cum is? Go for it, Todd, go for it. I can't wait to feel the hot cum hitting my ass, to feel you unload all of your cum aaaall over my ass. Cum for me, Todd, cum for me."

My hand was flying back and forth, feeling the wonderful sensation spreading throughout my entire body. I was about to come, her tanned ass would look so good with all of the cum I had saved up for days. All of a sudden she raised up on her feet and said with a loud voice that showed no signs of mercy.

"Hold it!"

Her dress back to where it should be on any respectable woman, even hiding the panties that I knew were around her knees. I felt as if a knot was tied inside me, stopping all that was building up and I panted like a dog, staring at her with wide open eyes.

"Hold it, and save it for later. Don't peak just yet. Remove your hand, don't touch yourself."

I placed both of my hands behind my back, sighing heavily. I had hoped she would stop me, but only for a moment, but she wasn't telling me to continue. She sat down on the desk, and watched me shake before her, my erect cock rocking between us like a flag pole in the wind. I sighed heavily in disappointment.

"That's it, Todd, that's enough for now."

She sat waiting with her legs parted but without showing anything with her dress hanging down between her legs. She waited until my breathing was getting back to normal before she continued talking with her wonderfully whispering voice.

"See Todd how good I can make you feel. See how I could anticipate your every need. Do you like how I dominate you, Todd?"

"Very," I panted. "Very much."

CND
CND
28 Followers
12