Wishing: A Sex Genie Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wait. How can Ruri be sucking him and kissing his chest at the same time? Walt's eyes snapped open to find Ruri playing with his chest hair and a blonde head bobbing on his cock. The surprise Walt felt was too much. He grunted and his seed boiled up from his balls to fire shot after shot into her mouth. She stilled as this happened and he felt as she attempted to swallow.

The blonde looked up at Walt and he recognized her as the girl from the park. Her eyes were bright and she licked her lips. "Yum!"

Walt was speechless as the blonde wiped her mouth and got out of the bed. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, Walt wondered where those came from, and she was pulling her hair back.

"Thanks for everything Walt. I've got to get going, work and all. Ruri has my number, call me." She opened the door and smiled at him. "My name's Sarah. Sarah Connelly." A wink later and she was gone, the door shut behind her.

"Ruri? What's going on?"

"She wanted to show her appreciation for what you did for her/, Master. I may have led her to believe that this was acceptable. It was, wasn't it?"

"Well yeah..I meant no... I mean... Ah hell, I don't know what I mean."

"You didn't enjoy it?"

"Oh I enjoyed it. It's just that the girl was just raped and I wake up to her giving me head? How much trauma can one person take?"

Ruri chuckled. "That's just it Master. She isn't traumatized at all. Whatever you did fixed her, and not just the trauma from the rape but from her entire life. All of her memories are intact, but the scaring is gone. You did a very good job Master."

"Thanks Babe, although it kind of felt like she was killing me there at the end."

Ruri's smile disappeared "She very nearly did. You need to be more careful with this new ability. Even now you are weak from your exertions. You need to rest..."

"Or recharge yourself."

Both Walt and Ruri jumped at the sound of the woman's voice. She was sitting in Walt's desk chair, dressed in a charcoal grey business suit with a deep red blouse. Her shapely stocking clad legs were crossed and her feet were adorned by a pair of expensive pumps. She had a beautiful mane of blonde hair and exotic eyes, eyes Walt had seen before.

"You! You're the woman from the alleyway!"

"I am, and I would like to thank you for coming to my rescue Walter Matthau Dobson. You distracted that Ibn himar Sorcerer just long enough for me to escape him."

"Ah... well... I..." Walt stumbled on his words. How does someone respond to a Genie thanking him anyway? You're welcome just didn't seem to cut it.

She continued before he could think of something more appropriate.

"Ruri was my reward to you for your assistance." Walt had figured as much, but the next words out of her mouth did surprise him.

"She was also your test."

"Test? What test?" Walt was just the smallest bit offended.

"I had to be sure of what kind of man you were. Any fool could have come to my rescue, but only a true champion would have been able to refuse the temptation to abuse a Genie Servant's powers. You could have had a sizeable Harem by now, forcing any woman you desired to become your slave. Instead you chose to be discreet and kind. You are a champion and have passed my test."

Walt was a bit confused, but decided to keep it to himself for now. "Thanks... I think. So what happens now?"

"Now? Now you have a choice. I have given you the abilities of a Champion, you must decide if you will accept the responsibility or not."

"What responsibility? What does being a Champion entail?"

The Genie smiled softly. "Very little in fact. Go about your life, make your plans for the future, and if and when you cross paths with a Sorcerer you take care of them."

"You mean kill them."

"I mean keep them from harming Human or Djinn ever again. You have to understand Walt, Sorcerers have only one goal; the total enslavement of the worlds. They don't care who they hurt or kill as long as they attain their goals. Trust me, the worlds are better off without them."

"And if I choose not to be a champion?"

She shifted in the chair and adjusted her skirt.

"Then I remove your new powers and you and Ruri live your lives."

"What new powers do I have? You kind of skipped over that."

She smiled "I'll let Ruri explain them to you. She'll also be able to teach you how to use them."

Ruri perked up at this. "I can?"

The blonde Genie looked at Ruri and her eyes flashed a bright red. The cloud of confusion evaporated from Ruri.

"Oh!"

"I'll let you two think it over. I'll return when I need your answer."

Before he could say anything, the Genie was gone. Walt looked over at Ruri.

"What do you think?"

"Walter Matthau?"

"We just had a Genie appear to us and tell us that there is a Sorcerer bent on world or worlds, whatever that means, domination and we may be the only line of defense, and all you got out of that was my middle name?"

"Shall I get you a Cigar, Mister Matthau?"

Ruri ducked as a pillow flew her way.

"Oh you're gonna get it now.

12