Wishing and Hoping

Story Info
A sub tries to make it up to her master after a fight.
1.1k words
3.36
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bad moment for us a few nights ago. I was sad and upset and I wasn't doing or saying things right. It's been days since then and you've been giving me the silent treatment. I suppose I might deserve it. After all, I'm the one who left last year.

It's Friday night, and you're supposed to come over tomorrow afternoon. I know that you like when I'm shaved, so I'm going to shave as best as I can. I know you'll forgive me if it isn't perfect. The last time we talked about it, you had said that you would do it for me, and I'd like that, but I don't want to hope for too much tomorrow, and I want you to know how much I want you, so I'm doing it myself.

As I shave the lips of my pussy I begin to daydream about what you would do if you were here. I imagine you would use shaving cream and it would be cold on my pussy lips at first. Knowing your strong hands would be gentle on me as you carefully stroke your favorite place with the razor I begin to imitate what I imagine you'd do. Following the line created by my lips I stroke slowly with the razor beginning near my pussy hole and ending in the crease near my clit. I repeat the motion several times clearing away the hair there. When finished I use a washcloth to clear away the leftover cream and hair stroking my now sensitive lips and clit. I rinse away everything and move to my bed where I begin to touch and stroke my now swollen pussy. I imagine you licking me and as I touch myself I become very wet. I'm smooth and I start to drip out and down my thighs because there is no longer anything there to catch the moisture. I know I shouldn't be doing this without your permission. I promise myself that it will be okay as long as I don't cum, but I know that isn't true and that I'm being very naughty touching myself. My pussy continues to swell and as I drip more I realize that I'm not going to be able to stop myself from cumming. As my orgasm wracks my body and my pussy throbs and my own cum starts to drip onto my new sheets I realize how much I want you and only you. I also realize how much I need you to be my master and how much I need to be your naughty slut so that you can punish me.

Saturday afternoon you knock on my door, I'm so excited that I've already begun to get wet. You come in and we do the obligatory tour. I show you the guest bathroom and the kitchen. I'm excited about my place, but I'm also very nervous to have you so close in such a private place. It has been a long time. We talk about the fight and resolve some things. Then I show you my room.

As we enter you are close behind me. My stomach is tied in knots. I want you so bad, but you must make the first move. When you do it is both unexpected, and like coming home.

You turn me to face you and kiss me hard. Your hands grope my breasts as if to tear them off my body and you back me into the bed with force unlike any other. Before I can fall back into the bed you turn me around and push me into a bending position across my bed. You pull up my skirt not surprised to find I've forgone the underwear and you spank my bottom several times. You then spread my legs and push my knees onto the bed. Upon seeing my newly shaved pussy you tell me how nice it is. You then smack my pussy several times. I can feel myself drip as you watch my pussy redden and swell.

You spy my purple vibe on the table by my bed and you pick it up and slowly run it along my pussy. You ask me if I've played with myself in your absence and I admit to coming when I made you the audio, and when I shaved myself the night before. You ask me if I like the vibe and I tell you that it's nice, but I prefer master's cock. You tell me that you're not sure you want to give me your cock, you're not sure I deserve it. You turn on the vibe and begin to rub my clit and slit with it. You ask me if the vibe is making your slut feel good and I tell you that it is. You sick the vibe inside me and instruct me to close my legs. I do add you ask and you begin to spank me again. You alternate quick slaps on my ass and rubbing the marks as you make my butt cheeks turn pink. After a few smacks you instruct me to reopen my legs. They are stiff and tender after my spanking. You take the vibe out and set it back on the table after turning it off.

You pick me up and start to slowly remove my clothes touching and caressing each part of me as it is revealed allowing me the opportunity to take your clothes off as well. When we are both naked you instruct me to lay down on the bed with my legs open. You inspect my pussy with your fingers finding a few places that I have new stubble and rubbing against the grain. I'm starting to feel like I'm going to explode and I whimper slightly. Upon hearing this you lower your mouth to my pussy and begin to lick and stroke me with your tongue. It feels so good and I become lost in the sensation as you make me cum so hard. I'm throbbing so hard and for so long that by the time I start to feel like I can think and breathe again I'm already on the way back up. I cum again, this time so hard that I begin to squirt. As this is rare and unexpected for me, I begin to lose control. You take my thrashing add a sign and mount me quickly. You begin to fuck me hard, with long strokes that pull out slowly and ram back into me so hard I have to brace myself on the wall above my head. As my incoherent screams increase so does your speed until you finally release inside me.

We both fall asleep quickly, unable to even move away from one another. As we drift off I hear you call me wife, and I reply that I love you, Master.