Wishing for a Domme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder would she dominate me or would she kneel for me?" They walked back to Diane's car and Diane spoke once they were inside.

"She was cute wasn't she?" If anything Nevra's blush seemed to deepen.

"Yes, she looked sweet." Diane laughed softly.

"She does but she'd probably eat you alive. Maybe I'll properly introduce you next time." Nevra smiled, but was too nervous to speak. Soon they returned to Diane's house and Nevra took her toys to her car.

"Bye Nevra, we will be doing this again. I have so much to teach you." Nevra sat in the driver seat of her car and watched as Diane walked to the house.

Once home Nevra could only think about Milana, but knew she couldn't leave Rob without explanation. Sighing she reached for her phone, Rob answered on the first ring.

"Hi baby, what is it?" Nevra inhaled and breathed slowly.

"I am sorry about the other night, but some things happened recently and I need time to sort it out." Nevra was starting to feel a bit sick as she waited for his reply.

"No problem, baby I actually needed to tell you that I need to go out of town for a few days. I'll call you when I get back and we can talk then." Nevra felt her stomach loosen some of its knots.

"Thank you Rob, I'll be here when you back." Nevra slept fitfully, torn between excitement over seeing Milana and dread over her next meeting with Rob.

The next morning Nevra rose and actually felt better, truthfully she was happy when she thought about Milana. Sweet Milana, those soft lips made for kissing, the smell of her... Nevra blushed as she realized that she was getting wet thinking about her coworker. Eagerly she focused on preparing for work, before rushing out the door.

Nevra realized that she had been so eager that Milana wouldn't arrive for at least another twenty minutes, Nevra groaned. Twenty minutes would feel like eternity. Trying to focus she logged onto her computer and was greeted by the usual swirling colors, but now the images seemed clearer, she was certain that they contained Milana, either bent over or on her knees and Nevra standing or sitting in a high, more commanding position. Wow I really can't stop thinking about her, I'm even seeing her in this mass of colors. Hmm, she would look so cute with a collar. The image conjured in her head of Milana wearing a collar and not much else while looking up eagerly at her was making Nevra feel flushed.

"Nevra?" Nevra felt herself jump, she had been so lost in her fantasy that she hadn't even noticed Milana's arrival. Milana was quick to lower her eyes and speak softer, but with the slightest edge of panic. "Oh, I'm sorry...Nevra I didn't mean to startle you." Before Milana could say more Nevra pressed a finger to her lips, gently silencing her.

"Well, you can make it up to me by agreeing to come to dinner with me after work." Milana's eyes went wide as did her mouth and her lips moved, but no sound came out. Nevra smiled suddenly delighting in Milana's uncertainty. Nevra desperately wanted to kiss Milana, but hesitated as she didn't want to be fired. Nevra put a reassuring hand on Milana's shoulder and smiled. Milana took a moment to collect herself before responding in a halting tone.

"But I thought you said you weren't into girls?" Nevra hesitated as she remembered back to earlier in the month when she had turned down Milana's request for a date.

"I'm sorry Milana, but I...lied." Nevra hesitated as she looked around to ensure that they did not have an audience. Seeing no one in earshot she slowly continued.

"In college I met a wonderful woman, I had never considered being with a woman before. But I couldn't imagine life without her. I felt more alive when I was with her. I felt so complete I would dream of a life with her, a house, and kids, everything you dream about. All of that came crashing down the day I saw her kissing another girl and then I met the guy I'm dating now and just thought it was time to grow up, marry that guy, get that job and make my mother happy." Nevra suddenly felt herself losing control of the situation as her vision blurred with the tears filling her eyes. Nevra tried to blink back the tears, but without success and so she tried to wipe the tears as she felt two arms encircle her. When her vision refocused she was looking into Milana's wide eyes.

"She was a bitch, who didn't deserve you Nevra, I would love to go out with you." Milana looked as if she too would kiss Nevra, but stopped even as she was leaning in. "I would love to, if you still want me?" The worried look on Milana's face as she said this made Nevra melt and even if she weren't so eager, she wasn't sure she could have said "no" anyway.

"Yes Milana, I can't wait too bad we have to work." Milana nodded lowering her eyes before returning to her own desk. Nevra turned back to her computer and attempted to concentrate on her job. However all she could think about was Milana and what she planned to do to her after the date and they returned to her place. She stopped and leaned back as she closed her eyes imagining Milana, naked and tied to her bed. The image brought a smile to her face, as well as other reactions less obvious to other people. Her fantasy was interrupted by a wave of guilt, anything she did with Milana would be cheating on her boyfriend. She opened her eyes as she considered this. She had dated a few guys over the years, one had cheated on her, but she had never betrayed them. Nevra stared at her screen and knew that she wouldn't get any more work done and decided to leave early. She was just gathering herself to leave and considering what excuse to make to her boss, when a thought occurred to her.

Diane could help me and she'll be curious to know how things are progressing. Feeling somewhat better Nevra walked to the elevator to head up to the fourth floor. Nevra tapped her foot impatiently waiting for the elevator, but soon enough she was on her way to Diane's office. When she arrived she was greeted by a cute blond who must have been just out of college as she looked like she might have been too young for the position.

"Yes? Can I help?" Nevra found herself speechless the girl had a sweet clear voice that made Nevra wish she could spend all day listening.

"Uh, yes I'm here to see...Miss Thomas." Nevra caught herself just in time, she nearly said 'Mistress Diane'. "I uh, don't have an appointment, but could you tell her Nevra is waiting and would like to speak to her." Nevra couldn't be certain, but she could have sworn she caught a smirk pass briefly across the younger woman's features when she nearly revealed Diane as her mistress. However the young woman maintained a professional manner as she informed Diane of Nevra's presence. Moments later she turned back to Nevra.

"Miss Thomas will see you now." Nevra walked to the door and entered. Diane greeted her as soon as the door was closed.

"Nevra, dear what brings you to my door?" Nevra quickly explained what had occurred since they had last spoken. "Hmm, I understand you need to sort things out with Milana, don't burn bridges, at least not until you know you'll be happier on the other side." Diane directed Nevra to sit on the sofa and Nevra quickly complied. Diane joined her and Nevra spoke.

"I don't know what to do, I can't stop thinking about Milana, but I've never cheated on anyone I was dating before." Diane put a hand on Nevra's should and with her other hand she gently grabbed Nevra's chin forcing her to make eye contact.

"Nevra I don't condone anyone to cheat, but I think you need to learn once and for all who you are and if you find out a relationship with Milana is not for you, then you can ask your boyfriend to forgive you. If he cares that much he'll forgive you. I know that's clichéd, but if he really wants you in his life then he will understand you needed to be certain before you make a serious commitment." Nevra looked astonishment.

"You're not discouraging me from going out with my boyfriend?" Diane laughed holding up her hand which Nevra noticed for the first time had a wedding band on it.

"Nevra I am married to a wonderful man, I have three incredible children and a life I wouldn't trade for anything. However that being said I do like to play with sexy women. You probably noticed my receptionist." Diane smiled as Nevra blushed. "Nevra go home, relax and tonight, have fun."

"Thanks, Mistress."

"Of course, I can't promise to be always available, but let me know if you need to talk and you had better call me afterwards."

"I promise." Nevra stood feeling somewhat better as she followed Diane's advice and went home.

Nevra awoke with a start as she realized she had fallen asleep shortly after arriving at home. She checked the clock by her bed. Fortunately she still had time before she was going to meet Milana. She called to confirm that Milana was coming.

"Yes, I have been looking forward to this Nevra, I can't wait." Nevra smiled as she hung up and decided to prepare for tonight. She opened the bondage kit fortunately the instructions were very clear on how to set it up. It took about ten minutes to finish and now she could tie someone to the bed, but she wouldn't have untie them to sleep herself. Nevra had chosen a fairly low-key restaurant and so changed into jeans and a light blue top. Nevra touched up her make-up before heading out. The restaurant was only about ten minutes away and Nevra spent the whole drive feeling nervous about the evening which lay ahead.

Nevra entered the restaurant with her stomach still in knots and quickly got a table. Luckily the restaurant, while informal still served a decent wine. Nevra was just finishing her second glass and was debating on whether or not to wait before pouring a third when Milana entered. Milana was as casually dressed as Nevra, but her jeans seemed impossibly tight and her stunning top was a dark green color. Nevra set her empty glass down and suddenly forgot her nervousness. Nevra waved and Milana moved quickly to her table.

"Hi Milana, I'm so glad you came." Milana smiled as she sat down.

"Me too. I was so excited it's a wonder I got any work done." Nevra laughed.

"I was so excited I had to go home." Milana snickered softly. The waiter walked up and the two ordered. The whole day Nevra had been dreading this, but now that she was here, she couldn't imagine being happier elsewhere. They talked and laughed, before long the bottle that Nevra had started was finished and it getting late. Neither could really drive at that point so they called a cab. Once through the door they began making out, Nevra barely had the presence of mind to close the door behind them. Nevra couldn't remember the last time that she had been so into someone as she explored Milana's mouth with her tongue and the rest of her with her hands. Nevra felt the wine catching up to her as she felt a bit lightheaded. She gently pushed Milana off of her.

"Hold on I think I drank too much." Nevra sat on the couch to collect herself. "Come on baby, I'm just taking a breather, you're overdressed." Milana grinned as she began a sensual striptease. Nevra was entranced as her head cleared while Milan slowly removed her blouse. Once the blouse was removed revealing her bra clad breasts, which Nevra estimated to be C's, nice sized. Then Milana turned back to Nevra as she lowered her jeans with agonizing slowness to reveal her matching thong covered ass.

"Your butt is really cute Milana, but stop teasing me so much." Milana turned her head to look back at Nevra.

"Thank you Mistress. Sorry, but I want to make sure you're hot for me." Nevra responded by opening her own jeans and lifting up her blouse. Nevra was feeling so hot that she reached into her panties moving her hand slowly, while the other reached for her breast. Milana finished removing her jeans and stepped out of them before reaching behind her to unsnap her bra, which she held against herself, keeping her breasts covered until Nevra glared at her. Milana immediately let go dropping the bra to the floor. Nevra lifted herself partially off the couch to allow her to lower her jeans to the floor where she pushed them off with her feet. Milana began working her panties down revealing her ass to Nevra's appreciative gaze. Nevra removed her blouse as Milana posed seductively, waiting for further instructions. Nevra quickly removed the rest of her clothes before looking up at Milana.

"Milana, I am sitting and you are standing, is that the proper position?" Milana quickly dropped to her knees.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I thought you wanted to look at me."

"Your little show got me really worked up, I think you should do something about that you naughty girl." Milana's face brightened up as she eagerly crawled the short distance to the couch to dive between Nevra's legs with equal enthusiasm. Nevra wanted to tell Milana to slow down, but she wanted the orgasm too badly to say anything. Milana licked up both sides of Nevra's pussy, but despite avoiding her clit Nevra knew it would not take long before she was bursting on Milana's face. Milana delicately took one lip then the other between her own as Nevra covered her mouth, afraid her neighbors would hear her. Milana focused on her cunt lips until she was certain that she had never been wetter in her life. As she tugged on her nipples Nevra was certain that they had never been harder either.

Milana suddenly switched tactics as she spread Nevra's lips with her fingers and thrust her tongue between them. Nevra felt herself read to explode, but somehow it wasn't quite happening. Milana began thrusting her tongue harder into Nevra's pussy and Nevra felt her orgasm somehow get closer without actually breaking. Milana caught her by surprise as she switched to tonguing Nevra's ass. Milana swirled her tongue around the tight hole as she began working her fingers into the hole vacated by her tongue. Nevra was shocked, while a past boyfriend had wanted to put his cock in her ass, which she had refused, but none had ever brought their tongues anywhere near that hole. Milana used her free hand to spread Nevra's anus wide and began penetrating it with her tongue. Almost immediately her fingers found Nevra's g-spot and Nevra felt an orgasm unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Nevra hung onto Milana's head as she rode out her explosive orgasm until at last it ended and she collapsed back against the couch. Nevra nodded off momentarily as her breathing slowly returned to normal. When she recovered Nevra looked down at Milana, face covered in her juices. She looked up eagerly like a puppy.

"Sit on the couch my pet, between my legs and lean back against me." Milana stood and sat where Nevra had directed. Nevra felt her breasts crushed against Milana's back and thought that she had been in Milana's position with her boyfriends and realized that she preferred it this way around. With one hand Nevra moved between Milana's legs as the other found a breast. She found Milana quite wet as she thrust one finger into Milana's cunt and began kissing the back of her neck. Milana moaned loudly and Nevra could vaguely distinguish words, but was too concerned with getting her obedient pet off to pay any attention until Milana's moaning got louder in response to Nevra adding a second finger.

"Oh, god thank you Mistress, I can't believe it worked." It took a moment for this to penetrate Nevra's lust fogged mind, but when it did she stopped prompting Milana to whimper.

"Oh, please Mistress don't stop, I'm sorry for teasing you before." Nevra smacked Milana's thigh and gently pushed her to the floor.

"What did you mean by 'it worked'?" Milana looked up piteously, silently pleading with her eyes, but Nevra looked hard. Milana's response was interspersed with sobs.

"I just meant...I (sob)...that I convinced you to go out...with me." Nevra's expression did not change. Milana's pleading stare continued for several moments before she resumed.

"I...put something on your computer." Nevra's expression only changed to show a growing anger. "A program to convince you to change your mind." Nevra was angry and she considered throwing Milana out until she could think clearer and then maybe consider further action, but Milana spoke. "Please, Mistress don't throw me out, I'll do anything not to be separated from you."

"Anything, huh?" Nevra grabbed Milana's hair using it like a leash to lead her into the bedroom. As they did so Nevra briefly flashed to how she had planned to make this move. She had thought she would be the proud mistress leading her eager, crawling pet into the bedroom for more games and orgasms before the two happily fell asleep in each other's arms. When they arrived Nevra barked out an order. "Get on the bed." Milana jumped onto the bed assuming the position and Nevra used the straps to restrain her. Included with the bondage kit was a basic paddle and Nevra picked it up. Nevra struck Milana's raised bottom, prompting her pet to cry out. "Quiet, I don't want to be interrupted." Milana put her head into one of Nevra's pillows as Nevra continued to spank Milana. Nevra alternated between the cheeks of Milana's ass as she saw both turn increasingly red. Nevra was about to swing the paddle again when she saw moisture on Milana's leg. For a moment Nevra thought her spanking had caused Milana to wet herself, but upon closer examination she realized that the moisture was of a different kind.

"You slut, I'm punishing you and you're turned on." Nevra dropped the paddle and began to tug mercilessly on Milana's nipples. Nevra was angry that Milana didn't seem to be impressed by her efforts to punish, in fact it seemed more like Milana was mocking her. But the Nevra looked into Milana's eyes and saw no humor or derision, just a pleading. Suddenly Nevra didn't feel quite so angry.

"Hmm, so you want to cum, is that it?" Milana nodded. Nevra thought she looked really pathetic, naked, ass blazing and an obvious desperation for relief. But Nevra suddenly thought she looked really cute. "Beg." Milana flinched at the barked command, but nonetheless opened her mouth to speak.

"Please Mistress, I'm sorry, I swear I'll tell you everything, but please let me cum. I'll do anything, just let me have it." Milana was shaking with need and Nevra found herself having trouble saying 'no'. Without a word Nevra retrieved her strapon and again thanks to the instructions was able to don it with ease. Once she was clad the artificial cock with the attached dildo in her own pussy she climbed onto the bet behind Milana.

"Get ready slut, I don't care how much you plead, I will not stop until I'm satisfied." Milana tensed momentarily and relaxed as Nevra penetrated her with ease. Once she was all the way in Nevra paused as she admired her handiwork on Milana's ass and marveled at the fact that she was about to fuck another girl for the first time, it was like being a virgin all over again. Without warning Nevra began moving her hips back and forth with increasing speed. Milana squealed into the pillow with the initial penetration and as it continued her moans were only somewhat muffled. Nevra felt the dildo penetrate her pussy with every thrust. Nevra only stopped to reposition and get a better grip on Milana's hips. Nevra pounded Milana as hard and as fast as she could, but at that pace she was tiring and matters weren't helped by the stimulation caused by the dido on the other side of the strapon. Nevra couldn't believe how amazing it felt to be the one fucking rather than the one being fucked. At last Nevra was exhausted, but thanks to Milana's tongue work earlier she hadn't quite cum yet. She collapsed on top of Milana with the strapon still in place. Nevra grasped Milana's tits as she moved her head by her ear.

"If you want to cum, thrust back, fuck yourself." No sooner had Nevra spoken then Milana began thrusting back as hard as she could with the restraints limiting her movement. Nevra found her pussy tingling as she pulled on Milana's nipples and lightly bit her ear, she knew it would not be long for either one of them. Suddenly it hit and neither could say whose hit first. Nevra felt her whole body shuddering as the two of them writhed against one another. Nevra's body was wracked by mini-orgasms as her breath came out in gasps. Nevra lay on Milana trying to get her breath back, when this occurred she heard Milana's soft breathing and pulled out to lay down next to her. Nevra turned her head to look at Milana as she struggled to get out of the strapon harness in her exhausted state. Nevra laughed softly when she saw that Milana was asleep. Nevra finished removing the harness and thought to the strange turn her life had taken in the past week. She had been a straight woman focused on her career and whether she would 'yes' if her boyfriend asked her to marry him. Now she was lying next to another woman that she had just fucked senseless. Suddenly Nevra remembered that Milana owed her an explanation. So she smacked Milana's red bottom to get her attention.