Witch-Goblin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers

Rose's face turned to a beet red as she nearly tore herself away. "It's not that, it's, uh, it's," she stammered.

"Oh, it's all right," Kryss said, "This kinda is my first time as well. With another person. Do you still want us to continue?"

"Oh, um, yes!" Rose said, her voice stuttering. Her face felt like the inside of an oven, and there was this massive mannish voice inside her head saying that she should NOT continue this! But, oh god, this was unbelievable! There was this need, this drive beyond lust inside her begging for her to continue! It felt like the voice of a witch!

Kryss giggled as she pushed her breasts together with her hands. She squeezed their flesh and brought them up, her touch a wonderful dance of passion to them both. With a naughty grin, Kryss' tongue darted out and just lightly touched one of her nipples. With that touch, a flower of heat and ecstatic numbth blossomed inside them.

Their bodies pulsed with erotic thrill as Kryss played with her round bosom. Their necklaces -- their connection -- made sure that Rose could feel it when Kryss rubbed her own skin, when Kryss touched her own areola, when Kryss swept fingers over her sensitive teats. The pleasure that trickled into Rose couldn't make her believe that it wasn't her own body being played with!

"Why don't you get out of your dress, sweetie?" Kryss suggested.

There was no reason not to. Kryss' sweet touch was a seductive song that Rose's body listened to. Her body was warm and wanting, lust flowing through her veins. Her clothes flew off in a huff -- before she knew what she was doing, her dress had pooled around her feet and she was standing naked. Her bush of red blazed in front of her wet, aching sex, and she could feel just so much how she yearned for it to be touched! Was she to be controlled by her own body?

No, Rose's body was her own, and she'd listened to it. Even though it was Kryss whose pleasure rang through them both, it was her decision. In fact, she was tempted to touch Kryss some more, to caress her form! Why should she do that! What was there to lose?

"Now that's more like -- Mmmph!" Rose had interrupted Kryss with her own surprise kiss. It came so unbidden that she just needed to act upon it! Kryss' stiffness of surprise broke down into loving acceptation, her eyes closing as she felt lips meet lips meet lips....

Their lips meshed perfectly, breaking only to meet together again and again. Rose could overpower Kryss so easily, but it never really occurred to her and this sensation was just so wonderfully delirious! Every kiss was a prickle of wanton desire, every touch leaving a trail of warm sunlight. It was all Rose didn't know she was asking for!

Kryss couldn't keep up with Rose's passion or her weight, and fell back with a squawk. Rose bore down on her, her greedy kisses continuing across Kryss' chin and down her neck. She was in control, just for now, and Rose's hands slid up to cup Kryss' awe-inspiring breasts. Her touch tingled their bodies with hidden pleasures. Just one squeeze sent their bodies a hot response of ecstasy.

Wet lips down collar bones and into the valley of Kryss' breasts, each kiss filled with twice the touch. Rose nuzzled Kryss' plump, full breasts, nose pushing into her smooth, unblemished skin. She felt fine hair on her fingers as Kryss rubbed her head. "Whoa, hey, you're really going at this!" Kryss said breathlessly.

Rose broke away with an airy gasp. "I'm sorry, I just -- I don't know -- I just need this! I couldn't stop myself!" she stammered.

Kryss laughed, high and merrily, as she rubbed Rose's hair. "Oh, I know what you're talking about. I kinda think it's the necklace's fault? I mean, does that change anything?"

"No, it doesn't -- I mean, I don't want to stop," Rose said, finding excuse after excuse when she knew she didn't really need any.

"Then don't!" Kryss said as she wrapped her arms around Rose's head, burying her in Kryss' swollen breasts.

Buried in soft woman-flesh, Rose was in heaven. She moved to kiss and nuzzle the hollow between Kryss' breasts, before letting her tongue slide out and trail against soft, smooth flesh. She obeyed her instincts, touching what she knew would feel good. They both shuddered as one as they felt bliss follow her tongue, and Kryss loosened her grip on Rose.

Lips passed over skin and the tongue trailed along, its passage a trail of pleasure. Hands pushed the tender breasts together, their dark-eyed nipples coming together so wantonly! Rose needed to taste them and to have them tasted.

Her tongue ducked and licked against the hard, aching, unyielding peg of Kryss' nipple. Sensual delight burst into them, a hot sensation that grabbed their bodies and shocked it. It was awe-inspiring, and they each needed more. Rose's tongue waggled to Kryss' other nipple, and with an experimental lick, another starburst of joy blossomed into the young women's bodies.

"Mmnn, don't stop! In fact, let me free up some stuff!" Kryss moaned as Rose's tongue dug in against her stiff nipple. Hands went down to the hem of her clothes, and she pushed them down off her wondrous hips. The cloth stuck to her wet sex, its pink petals thirsting for touch. They popped off, leaving Kryss bare beneath Rose's lusting body, and Kryss kicked her clothes off the bed.

It wasn't as if Rose wanted to stop to begin with. Every time her tongue slid against the sweat-sprinkled skin of Kryss' breasts, she felt the blazing trail of pleasure too! This lust, this desire that should've been wicked, was her utmost concern! What she was doing was not what normal woman would've done, but she felt how natural it was in her bones!

Rose gently closed her teeth around Kryss' nipple. Its sharp kick of pain spiced the flow of pleasure through her body, just enough of a burst to keep them from blissful complacency. She closed her lips around the other nipple. The pull on the nipple from her sucking was another sharp sting of ecstasy, yet it was so wonderful! Her own body throbbed in time with Kryss' in this blissful passion!

She flicked her thumbs over Kryss' teats, and was rewarded with a shock of delight that made them both moan. Weighing each breast in her hands, bouncing their fat against her palms, and every bliss-inducing touch was hers as well! What else could she do with Kryss? What else would be so wonderful, if not more so?

It was as if Kryss read her mind. Kryss spread her legs open and gently pushed Rose up from her. "Come on, I want you to kiss me somewhere else!" Kryss said eagerly.

In the light of the fireplace, Kryss' open sex gleamed with wetness. A thick thatch of calico hair grew out above it from hood to in-tucked navel. Its lips were spread open and eagerly, its petals reddish-pink and glistening with a woman's desire. A small hood tried vainly to conceal the protruding bud of Kryss' clit. She was so eager, and her womanhood was pumping out a delirious musk that thirsted for Rose!

And to think that Rose could feel this part of Kryss as well! Her arousal was in sync with Kryss, as much a part of them as it was a part of each other's! Such a sensation called to Rose, for her to just reach out and touch it.

"Don't be afraid to touch it, Rosey dear! Besides, we'll both feel what's wrong, and what's so, so right," Kryss teased.

Rose gently stroked an outer lip with a solitary finger. A wave of pleasure bolted up their spine, watering the lust within and stronger than the echoes of passion from Kryss' bosom. Her fingers began to trace the outer contours of Kryss' flower experimentally. Wet arousal slicked her fingers and ran between them, and within themselves, ecstasy and numbing delight grew like a fire.

Spreading Kryss' sex with her fingers, Rose admired its rosy color, how it shone and glistened so lovely! It truly was perfect, and a perfect match for the adorable goblin woman who owned it. Her fingers ran through petal-like creases in Kryss' womanhood with shivers of pleasure for both of them, the necklace's magic weaving them together.

Rose's tongue slipped out of her lips and traced along the inside of Kryss' thigh. Smooth, brown skin made slightly salty by sweat, and the tongue that embraced it. Kryss' shiver of anticipation made its way to Rose, their necklaces tied together like a knot. They were sweating together, their bodies tingling with lust.

Gently, Rose brought her tongue to Kryss' sex. Just one careful lick around Kryss' petals sent shivers down their spine as pleasure trickled into them. It felt just like Rose was in Kryss' position, feeling everything Rose was doing to her! The sensational match was perfect!

Another feather-light lick around Kryss' sex was tinged with pleasure. The next, passing over where aroused petals overlapped, glowed blissfully in their bodies. The next, while digging into wet folds, brought a moan of ecstasy reverberating through their bodies.

Rose dragged her tongue across Kryss' sex, and was rewarded with a moan-inducing burst of pleasure. Kryss' soft, salty, pliable womanhood felt perfect! These necklaces were a match made in heaven!

More and more, Rose dug her tongue into Kryss' sex. Kryss gave only the gentlest of guidance, letting Rose feel out what was best for them both. Into folds, for a burst of ecstasy. Licking tender lips, for a blossom of delirious joy. Dragging upwards and down, with their shared sex singing in pleasure. Oh, it was too good to be true!

"Oh, oh my, it's so perfect," Kryss moaned above the licking of Rose's tongue. "Come on, kiss my flower, Rose! Hehe...."

Rose closed her lips around Kryss' sex, fully encompassing the goblin witch's womanhood in a lusty, messy kiss. Rose's hot breath tickled Kryss' sex, felt by them both as droplets of eros. Kryss' clit was on Rose's lips, ringing with pleasure and as hard as wood. It tempted Rose to just lick it, undo it from its fleshy hood and play with it, for both their sakes.

Her tongue slipped against Kryss' sex, feeling the open and gasping tunnel inwards. Rose pressed her tongue against it. A surprising burst of pleasure erupted through them, making Kryss moan gloriously and Rose groan into Kryss' womanhood.

Pressing against Kryss' hole, flicking it, licking it, trying to penetrate; everything exhumed a sapphic, lascivious haze. Carnal touch flowed through Rose and Kryss as water, each feeling the writhing of a tongue or the quivering glow of a flower that wasn't theirs. Rose's tongue circled the pit, teased the tunnel, all to rich ecstasy that she could taste! What magic this was!

Every touch, every lick, every lap, every point of contact was deliciously hypnotic. Rose could have stayed like that forever, her tongue playing with Kryss' sex and both of them rewarded for it. The song of sensation flowed through their bodies, haunting and beautiful.

"Come on, sweetie, there's something else I want you to try," Kryss mewled past their all-consuming pink haze, "My nub -- our clits -- it's so needy! Just a touch, please?" For as much as Rose felt Kryss' body with her own, for as much as their union of lust was shared, their aching nubs stood out, needy and wanton. Every time Rose got close to it, she could feel them yearn for touch. What would happen if she touched their hard bean?

Rose brought her lips around Kryss' hard little bean. It was still clothed in its pink hood, slick and wet with desire. Her lips suckled, pulling on it and feeling the star-like burst of pleasure shoot through them. Her muffled moan twinned with Kryss' lewd cry. Lust-drunk, Kryss locked her legs around Rose's head and kept her there, not wanting the young woman to leave her pleasure-dripping sex.

Lips around clit, tongue lashed against the hood, trying to get under it. As much as Rose pushed and pulsed, they were only greeted with pleasure coursing through their bodies and minds. Salacious happiness blossomed time and time again in them as Rose prodded and twitched Kryss' nub with her tongue. Again, and again, but only the cries of passion flowed in them.

Desperate and thirsting for more, Rose brought her hand to Kryss' sex. Her fingers quivered as bolt after bolt of pleasure shook her. At the same time, Kryss, her mind abuzz with ecstasy, groped her breasts. Warm flowers of bliss awoke in them as fingers caressed soft, supple flesh. Thrilling delight burst as clever fingers pinched hard, yearning nipples.

"Mnn, want to try slipping a few fingers into my snatch?" Kryss suggested, moaning lewdly. Their minds were banks of pleasure-driven clouds, devoted to what flowed between them.

With an injection of pleasure and a gasp of delight, Rose slid two fingers into Kryss' wet tunnel. Silky walls slick with lust clamped around in penetrators. Sensual touch aligned with the hot ecstasy radiating out of their hard nub and breasts. Their entire body was alight with passionate energy!

Licking, groping, penetrating, their bodies throbbed with carnality. Numbing buzzes of intimacy rippled through their bodies. Moans echoed throughout the little room. Forms rippled with sweat as their touch echoed in each other. Together, they built something beautiful.

Sucking the clit, again and again. Squeezing the tender bosom, and sliding fingers in and out of their womanhood. It all built up to an incredible pressure within their bodies. Their touches were nothing short of an addictive bliss, but that was cresting up to a final climax between them.

Hips gyrated, sliding wet petals across lips, the hard bean blazing with pleasure. Trembling fingers clutched at sensitive skin, massaging it and worshipping it. Hot, heavy breath came and went with the rising and falling of breast-laden chests. Bodies were flooded with the sensation of each other, ecstasy mutual. Groans were twinned and pregnant with the immense orgasmic joy writhing in them.

With a decisive flick of the tongue, a decisive thrust of fingers, a decisive pinch, it washed over them. They groaned together, their bodies trembling before their carnal lust. Minds, occupied with what the other felt, fell to numbness. Muscles quivered and spasms, womanhoods grasping at penetrators regardless of the reality, trying to milk their invaders.

Their sense came back to them gradually through that blast of an orgasm. Rose withdrew her wet fingers from Kryss' sex and felt how her walls no longer trilled with touch. She rested her head against the witch-goblin's thigh, tongue sore. Cramped fingers left their breasts and collapsed to the bed.

"Hahhhh," Kryss sighed, "That felt excellent!"

Numbly, Rose realized that she had just climaxed because of another woman using that woman's body! Never mind that said woman was a witch AND a goblin! Rose's cheeks flamed up the color of her namesake.

"So, there you have it. Witchery is about connections!" Kryss said breathlessly.

"Did... did we really just do that?" Rose said, sitting up.

"My body feels better than a warm bath. I say we just did," Kryss said.

Rose slumped against the bed and lifted the necklace over her head. Arcane roots that had intertwined with her sense of touch popped off of her body, leaving her feeling slightly cold. She raised the skull to eye level and stared at it as it spun lazily.

Kryss sat up and looked over the bed's edge. "Hey, you all right?" she asked.

Rose licked her lips. Kryss' woman-juices trailed down her mouth, tasting of salt. "I just had sex," she said.

"Uh-huh, I was there," Kryss said.

"With you, another woman. A witch. A goblin."

"And I have many other fine qualities!"

Rose twisted around to face Kryss sharply. "There's nothing about this that is normal! Nobody from the village would ever approve of this! What would happen to you or I if they found out?"

"Calm down," Kryss said, placing a hand on Rose's shoulder. "We're in a big world. There's plenty of strange things out there, and they don't care if they're normal or not. And I know witchery can be a scary thing, but relax! I'm here for you!"

Rose smiled weakly, and Kryss met her with an even wider grin.

***

After a small dip in their fortunes, the town of Amperstand experienced a boom of fertility and luck. Crops came in plentifully and free of disease and insects. Cow gave their milk plentiful and birthed easily and healthily. Accidents just never seemed to happen as people stepped just in the nick of time to avoid a falling ladder or avoided getting their foot underneath something big enough to crush it.

Throughout all of it, the baker's daughter, Rose Rubiker, disappeared into the forest at least once a week with bread and cakes. If anybody asked what she was doing, she'd smile, perhaps knowingly, perhaps nervously, and continue. No-one saw the Witch-Goblin, not that year at least, but as long as they were doing well, why bother her? That was how Kryss Applebottom came to reside next to the town of Amplestand.

***

We give thanks to our editor, 30_something.

ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers