Witch Hunt

Story Info
Avenging his wife's death turns into something more.
1.7k words
3.51
17.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2life
n2life
1 Followers

Elwan sensed that he neared the witch's lair, he could feel the hair on his arms crawl against his skin. The deathly quite this deep in the forest made the beating of his heart deafening in his ears.

The trees stood towering above him like solemn giants, their branches wove together to form a dense ceiling high above allowing very little light to reach the forest floor causing an eerie, grey gloom around him. The tanglewood became so think that he had to use his greatsword to hack through the vines reducing his progress to only a few feet at a time.

As much as he tried to shake the feeling, fear began to take seed and sprout within him, sending shivers up and down his spine and sapping his strength. Elwan forced himself to think of the reason that brought him to this evil place, to kill the witch and avenge his wife's death. He could still hear his wife's screaming as she burned at the stake falsely accused as the witch that he now hunted.

His wife had been stripped shamefully in front of townsfolk by the royal guards at the command of the king, his very own father, who would show him or his wife no mercy. The townsfolk cursed and spit at her. They beat her with fists and sticks as she was forced to walk to the stake while he watched helplessly bound, tied, and gagged.

The only thing that made this act of injustice worse was that only a few days earlier she had confided with him that she was pregnant with his child. He would have sacrificed his life for hers, but instead he was forced to watch his own wife and his unborn child burn at the stake. His hands tightened around the hilt of his greatsword, the white power of good that glowed from the white steel blade diminished as his hate gradually turned into blinding rage

The rage that guided him was fueled by the evil of the place and through the blindness or his rage he did not see the thick vines constantly moving and changing path in front of him and then closing off any attempt to escape behind him.

The forest around him turned dark as the trees and tanglewood grew even thicker. Elwan moved cautiously now, as there was now a clear path in front of him.

Elwan stopped suddenly at the sound of a menacing growling. Two large black hounds stood in the path ahead. Close behind the hounds, stood the witch.

The witch did not move, her face was stretched taut and expressionless, as she watched him from behind unkept and tangled grey hair. Suddenly the witch lips curled up into a crooked smile, as she said mockingly "Well prince, it's about time, you hacking and slashing could wake the dead" and then she abruptly cackled "perhaps you will meet your dearest wife after all!"

Blood rushed to his face as Elwan lifted the point of the steel blade that now shined bright white. He could feel the power of the blade surging through him. Elwan sprang forward. All the muscles in his arms bulged and flexed as he swung the greatsword down over his head with all of his might

The witch took a stop beck and with the wave of her hand the hounds sprang through the air. The razor sharp teeth of the first hound bit painfully around one of Elwan's wrists prying the greatsword from his hands while the other knocked him off balance onto the ground.

Tanglewood vines slithered out from all directions binding his arms and legs to the ground. In an instant it was over, Elwan struggled against the vines that held him and looking helplessly up at the witch that stood above him with same crooked smile. She scoffed, "You fool! Did you really think you alone could simply invite yourself into my home, where my powers are strongest?"

The witch kneeled down next to him and pulled out a small knife from out of her black robe and quickly cut away his clothes, leaving his completely naked and exposed. Furious, Elwan struggled futilely to free himself from the vines that bound him to the ground.

Once he realized it was no use, Elwan gave up his struggle and spit in the witch's face and warned "Witch! You and your heathen kind spread your evil way. Evil must be destroyed. If you kill me, my father will send more to men to follow in my footsteps..."

The witch cut him off with a sharp and piercing voice liking the spit from her face with her long snake like tongue "Rest assured, dear prince, I will kill you...but not yet. Alive you are still useful. You and your royal family have sent many to hunt us and now only a few of us remain. We now live our lives alone and in hiding in the most remote places, no...I doubt more will come, and if they do, the only thing they will find is what is left of your bones that have been cleaned of flesh and scattered about by the creatures that keep me company in this place."

The witch stood up and said, "Perhaps I will leave you to learn what true evil really is. Perhaps then you will be ready to show me the manners worthy of a prince, because after all, you are a guest in my home!" With that, the witch turned way with the hounds at her feet and left him.

Elwan listened until he could no longer hear her footsteps. Again he struggled against the vines that bound his arms and legs. It was no use, he had no choice but to remain as the witch's prisoner until he could find away to escape, yet as the darkness of the forest enveloped him, he began to question if he would find away to escape this evil place

Elwan did not know how long he lay there shivering on the damp ground, full of creatures that slithered and insects that bit his naked skin. Days turned into nights, nights turned into days, but the witch did not return. He became feverish and delirious from hunger and the cold.

From out of the pitch black darkness of night, a figure appeared holding a lantern. Elwan strained his eyes and found that it was a woman wearing only a thin dress. The dancing light from the lantern emphasized every beautiful curve. He blinked his eyes, and his jaw dropped in disbelief as she continued to walk toward him.

It couldn't be! Were his eyes playing tricks on him? The woman that stood over him was his wife. His wife loosened the ties that held her gown and it fell away from her. Her amber red hair fell loosely about her shoulders falling in curls about her milky white breasts and slender back. She smiled at him with luscious lips, the same smile that forever changed his life so many years ago.

This must be a dream he thought, he had witnessed his wife die with his very own eyes, he went to speak, but she raised a finger to her lips to silence him and kneeled down beside him, and she gently brushed her fingers gently against his skin, and he could feel her warmth against his cold damp skin.

Setting the lantern aside, his wife moved between his legs as she glided her hands up his thighs. She stroked his growing cock with one hand while the other tugged at her own tits and then glided down her navel until she reached the red hair that protected her inner folds, in which she rubbed her clitoris.

Her mouth wrapped around the head of his engorged member as she sucked him. Elwan moaned when her tongue swirled around the base and she sucked him hard. Their lovemaking had always been intense, but in this place if was different, every pleasure felt much more intense.

His wife straddled him, and lowered her moist pussy lips down and around his rock hard shaft, and then slowly and steadily began to slide up and then down in a steady rhythm. He lifted his hips penetrating her deeper every time she slid down upon him. They moved together faster as one as the pleasure they felt from one another intensified.

Elwan looked into his wife's clear blue eyes, entranced by her fair beauty, and he thought if this was a dream, he wished that he would never awaken. He reached out to touch her but reality began to set in as his hands and arms were still held firm to the ground. As if sensing his helplessness, she leaned forward and their lips touched and he closed his eyes and he desperately and passionately kissed her, their tongues intertwined together as one as his engorged shaft exploded in her, planting his seeds deep within her womb.

Abruptly, the witch's hideous laughter could be heard echoing all around him, he opened his eyes to see the witches old and repulsive face only inches from his own.

The witch smiled revealing crooked and cracked teeth, and she kissed him again upon the lips, as he struggled furiously against the vines that bound him tightly. Her tongue darted in and parted his lips and their tongues met. Elwan snapped his head away from the witch with disgust as he gagged violently.

The witch pulled off of him very slowly enjoying every inch of pleasure. She looked down triumphantly at her lover as he glared at her with seething hatred. She laughed wickedly and she taunted him, "You see my pathetic prince, I have defeated you. First I took your wife and unborn sun, then I stripped you of your own right to be king, and now your own son is growing inside of me. One day, your son..." she paused for just a moment letting her words sink in, as silence once again eerily enveloped them. The witch's evil cackle pierced the silence one last time, "but no my love, for you will be dead. My son will be King."

n2life
n2life
1 Followers