Witch Hunter: Simril Special

Story Info
A holiday special for the Witch Hunter story.
1.1k words
3.94
3.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgost
Belgost
210 Followers

This is a one shot, not related to the actual story. It is just a quick piece of sexy stuff for the Holidays. Also, Simril is the Forgotten Realms equivalent of Christmas. Please enjoy.

*****

Abella wanders around the Librum, hanging various decorations for the upcoming celebration. Outside the window, Simriltide is in full swing, with people gathering to sing together, exchange gifts, or just be with family and friends on this blessed holiday. In the Librum, the librarians always plan a bit of a party for one another, and Simril is a grand event for their year.

Abella smirks a bit, thinking of the novels she had been getting for years now from an unknown source for gifts. She presumed it was someone trying to embarrass her, but after she opened the gift publicly the first year, she had always taken any gifts that looked like a book to her room to open in private, and these books had given her quite a few moments of...pleasure, over the years.

Abella's reverie is broken suddenly when the Librum doors open near her decorating spot, and a blast of chilly air races through her. Before she can even think to ask who enters, a tall elf with silver hair falls through the door to his hands and knees. Abella rushes to help him, never thinking twice.

"Stabbed. Poison. Need..." The silver haired elf manages to get out before he collapses to the stone floor. Abella's eyes widen with concern and she calls into the Librum for a cleric.

*

Abella watches as some days later, Simril Eve in fact, the patient awakens. After the initial healing, she was told that he would need rest, so, knowing nothing about if he had a place to rest or not, she had taken him to her alcove to rest.

By his clothing and tattoos, Abella knew that he was a Hunter, and her fantasies made waiting for him to awaken pure torment. She spent her free time imagining him waking from his slumber and taking her away from the Librum. Teaching how to fight, where to go for a drink.

How to fuck.

That was the thing she was most curious about. She had enjoyed cumming on her own fingers for years now, and once a fellow librarian had eaten her out on a dare, causing Abella to have to retire to her alcove for a time, but as to actual sex. That was something that most librarian's rarely if ever got to enjoy.

She watched his eyes flutter open, even as her breath caught. She had imagined, no, dreamed, that as soon as he was awake he would take her in his strong arms, and ask to know the name of his savior. Then, he would ask for her to help him to his feet. Even now, with him awakening in real life, her mind went away for a moment. The dreamed of flash of electricity as he touched her hand. Her nether lips moistened as she remembered how her imagination had filled in the feeling of his lips on hers. A foreign had grabbing her breast, the other lifting her off her feet by the bum.

The waking Hunter looks up at her and tries to sit up, but doesn't quite make it. "Still not over the poison, I suppose." he says to himself.

Abella steps back from the bedside, thinking to get more medicine, when he speaks again, this time to her. "Don't worry, young lady. I'll be better soon. Then I can get out of your hair."

She smiles at him, quite sure that she wants him in her hair. Abella wanders off, headed to the alcove she has been using while the Hunter rests in her bed. She crawls into the borrowed space, and imagines sliding into her bed with him. Her hands explore her body as she dreams they are his. Her eyes close and she's taken away by her imagination. He lays her on her bed, the dirty novels on the table forgotten as he tears away her approved garb to discover her lack of smallclothes. A wry smile crosses his features in her mind as she tells him, "I never really need them here."

His silvery eyes devour her form for a moment before he pulls the string holding his breeches.

Abella's eyes open with confusing all over her face. The Hunter in her bed had silver hair, yes. But his eyes were not silver. The Hunter in her bed had green eyes.

Abella tried to tell herself that it was just her imagination, and closed her eyes again. This time, he held her aloft, her small breasts pressed against his chest and her buttocks filling his hands. She felt his manhood against her stomach. It felt thick. She looked into his eyes, and suddenly was stunned again The same silver eyes as before. This time, she accepted it, and smiled.

She noticed now the this was not the man in her room. Her fantasy was changed, but she didn't know how. She locked her ankles behind him and used it to lift herself up. She felt his head at her lips and then felt them spread. Her eyes opened wide as she felt this, coming out of her dream. That wasn't possible. She had never felt a penis before, let alone one entering her. Just the thought of it made her nervous, but also made her want more.

She let her mind take over again, and returned to the fantasy where she left off. The head of the Hunter's penis sitting between her lips. Her legs tensed, but then she relaxed and let it slide into her. The deeper it went, the more she lost control of her leg muscles, until she just let go and dropped a couple inches. A sharp pain pierced her guts for a second, before she spasmed on him and felt better. She felt a wetness that her juices couldn't explain, and asked him to put her down. Without pulling himself from her, he lays her on the bed, and she realizes that this isn't her alcove.

Abella looks down, and sees the reason for her pain. Her virgins blood upon his shaft.

Abella snaps from her dream now, feeling it finally completely flee her mind. She slowly loses her ability to remember the face in her dream.

Abella goes to help nurse the Hunter in her alcove back to health, and when he goes to thank her, she is not even surprised at the lack of electricity in their touch. Her nethers stay dry, and she happily tells him he is welcome and to come back anytime.

On returning to her alcove, Abella lays on her bed and begs her mind to bring back the dream. To let her remember the face that she once saw. She falls asleep shortly thereafter, her mind drifting into the dreamscape once again.

*

Belgost
Belgost
210 Followers