Witch Kisses

Story Info
Three wannabe witches go into a forest to summon an incubi.
3.3k words
3.88
14.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vluirty
Vluirty
2 Followers

Underneath a pregnant moon, three robed ladies dabbled in witchcraft, alcohol, and other mischief. Skeletal trees branches filtered silvery light onto them. In their prepared forest clearing, a fired burned and crackled in a stone pit, protecting from December's frigid breath.

Left of the flames, sat Laurie, a six foot black girl of gigantic proportions, both vertical and horizontal. Many described her as Amazonian, towering, or if they were feeling flirty and foolish, a tall drink of stout. A robe of forest green velvet draped over her mountainous body and stopped short at smooth knees. This was due to various miscalculations Sarah made when crafting the robe. Laurie gave disdainful glances at Sarah's casual imbibing.

Right of the flames, sat Janiss. Milk chocolate of skin tone, rotund of body, and nervous of disposition, Janiss shifted and shuffled on her hefty derriere. Out of the trio, Janiss was the least likely to be there due to anxiety and social awkwardness. Still, her classmates begged for her to see what they claimed was "real magic" and "rad shit." Janiss liked normalcy, Sailor Moon, and books, not magical rituals. She looked at Sarah, feeling jealous of her fearlessness.

Front and center was Sarah, organizer and planner of the ritual. Compared to the taunt tallness of Laurie and fleshy wideness of Janiss, Sarah occupied a comfortable middle ground body-wise - somewhat lean with slight curves and a modest rump. After another mouthful of booze, Sarah blenched a thunderous burp that threatened to ignite on the fire before her. Laurie sighed. Janiss giggled at Sarah's display of brashness.

Sarah, pointing a flask of grape-juice infused vodka to Janiss, said, "Come on, Janny, you've been a total nerd all night. Could you at least take a sip? Just for me, dear?" Sarah clumsily wiped a bang of red hair from her redder face. "Please?"

Janiss took the flask with impish fingers and unsure countenance. In spirit of being a nerd according to Sarah, Janiss sipped for two seconds before spluttering purple liquid on her black robe. "Sorry." coughed Janiss.

Sarah reached over, giving Janiss a few hearty pats on the back. "Atta girl. Take it easy the next for me, though."

"Take another sip for Sarah's sake," said Laurie, "The Hecate knows she's going to down the rest of what's left if you don't drink more."

"Why don't you drink some more, Laurie?" asked Sarah, taking the flask back from Janiss to point at her instead. "It's got lots of vitamin C."

Laurie rolled her eyes. "I'm fine, thank you very much." Hand bolting forward, Laurie snatched Sarah's flask. She hid it in the depths of her green velvet robe. "Perhaps you should go easy on the booze. We need three people to do the ritual and what good would can we accomplish with the third member blackout drunk on a forest clearing?"

"Hey, give it back," Sarah protested, arms outstretched towards Laurie. Seeing that wasn't going to happen, she sat down, pouted and asked in whiny, drawn-out voice, "Really?"

"Yes, Sarah," sharply retorted Laurie, "Are we going to do this ritual or get drunk in the woods like a bunch of rednecks?"

"That would be nice," said Sarah, "But you bet we're doing this summoning, voodoo mama."

"Don't call me that - ever." said Laurie.

Sarah wobbled up, and brushed herself off while attempting to not stumble over. She asked her friends to stand as well. "Everybody got their bit for the ritual? I got mine." She took out a vial of semen from her robe. "Milk o' the man, Victor's to be precise."

Janiss pulled out her offering. "I... I, uh, got a napkin soaked in the breast milk of my nursing mother. Is this good enough?"

"Of course, Janiss," answered Laurie, "Lots of positive energy on materials like that."

Janiss smiled. "What did you bring?" she inquired.

"Small warning: It's a bit grim," Laurie reached into her cloak and pulled out a stillborn kitten wrapped in plastic. "I didn't hurt it. I found it like this."

"Oh fuck," said Sarah. "Where did the hell did you get something like that?"

"Sweet horned god!" exclaimed Janiss, "Why?"

"Found it on the side of the road." Laurie gave a shrug. "It looked good for magic. Burnt offering, I guess."

Sarah shook the shock out of her eyes. "Moving beyond... that, let's get to the ritual." Sarah assumed a serious demeanor. "Everybody, toss your sacrifices into the fire on the count of three. One... Two... Three-"

And the girls casted their materials into the starving fire. A smell of burning cheese, roasting meat, and musky sweetness assaulted their nostrils. Their hands joined in a semi-circle around the macabre conflagration.

Janiss, being the occult academic of the group, started the incantations.

"O' Mother Goddess," they said in unison, "Sweet, sweet Mother Goddess. We come to you in search of wisdom beyond this mortal plane. We desire the wisdom of sex, of orgasms, and of tantric bliss. We desire but a moment of your grace, Miss Mother Goddess. Show us your soft, merciful face. May ye bless us with your hand underneath a pregnant Luna? We thankee, Mother Goddess - Thankee!"

A breeze ran frosted fingers through the trio. The fire remained burning, crackling wood and their materials with a dignified grace rare in fire. Ten minutes later, nothing happened. Fifteen minutes later, more nothingness. A full twenty minutes passed - absolute nothing. Sarah burped into the void of silence and disappointment. "'Cuse me."

Laurie turned to her and shouted, "This is all your fault - you!" in a venomous tone.

Alarmed, Sarah asked, "What I do?" she said. "Really, what did I do?"

"Disrespect! Plain and simple, drunken disrespect in the presence of the Mother Goddess. You walk into her domain like this. Would you walk into your mother's house like you are right now?"

"No," Laurie crossed her arms, "I would nicely ask Janiss if I could crash in her shed like I usually do."

Laurie pinched the bridge of her nose, hard. She gave a sardonic chuckle. "No wonder it didn't work. You aren't taking this seriously. You can't take anything seriously, Sarah-"

"-Guys? " Janiss interrupted in a fearful voice. "Guys?"

"Yeah, yeah right, I can't take anything seriously. Who had idea to do the ritual in the first place-"

"-Guys," interrupted Janiss, again, more scared this time.

"Yours, I guess, but who had the idea to get shitfaced before a ritual? Huh-"

"-Guys!" shrieked Janiss, absolutely terrified.

"Wha - by the Mother Goddess," Sarah and Laurie said, voices entwined in amazed terror. Their eyes fell to the fire raging like their tempers. The fire stared back.

Two crimson orbs floated from the bottom of the flames until they reached six feet from their point of origination. From the orbs bled a translucent figure. Growing in size, it took the shape of a burly demon, head topped with opaque goat horns the color of blackened bone. Beneath that, a broad torso of rippled red flesh and thick veins solidified. To the girls' collective disappointed, anything below the waist melted into heat waves dancing with smoke.

"I come for three", the demon bellowed. The girls rushed to their knees. "So, uh, sorry about being late." The authoritative quality of his voice weakened.

"No - everything is fine, believe me. Satan, I assume?" Sarah said.

"Not Satan, but one of his myriad of agents. You're the one they call Sarah, yes?"

"Indeed, what is your name, agent of the Dark Lord?" asked Sarah.

"Pete."

Laurie bowed farther, "Great servant of the Dark Lord, Pete, can thy grant us your power and wisdom?"

"That's why I'm here, Laurie." Pete said. "Also, can we stop the formalities, please? It's entertaining and theatric in small doses, but gets annoying and a little too old-school for me. We're all friends of the Dark Lord, no hierarchies here, girls."

"Understood," said Laurie.

"Well, let's get down to business, girls. I only have enough power to maintain form in this fire bristling with magical energies, but I need more sexual magicks to actually gain physical form. So, yeah, get to it, if you three desire."

"Get to it?" asked Janiss, wide-eyed. "I expected some sort of sexual ritual, but right here, in front of you?"

"Yes, get to it," repeated Pete, "Touch one another, kiss each other, and explore each other's bodies. Do take your time, there's no rush here."

"Don't mind if we do, Pete." Sarah rested a hand on Janiss's shoulder, "May I?" she asked seductively. Janiss nodded and gave a shy smile. Sarah slid her hand down, cupping one of Janiss full, cushiony breasts. She gave the soft flesh a few cautious squeezes. "Does that feel nice?" Sarah purred.

Janiss said, "Yes," reaching for Sarah's other hand, she brought it to her other breast. "But remember this is all for the ritual, nothing else. No strings attached."

"I know," Sarah said, before stealing a kiss from Janiss's luscious, chocolate-tinted lips. "I know," she murmured, taking another. Sarah's lips went to Janiss's neck, breathing onto with husky breaths.

Laurie gazed at the passionate scene, "You two look stunning." She touched her inner-thighs.

Sarah turned away from Janiss's boiling, kiss covered neck. "Wanna make it three? You're a tall girl. You can get creative," Sarah said with a wink.

Laurie towered behind Sarah's form. Long, skinny fingers like polished branches entombed Sarah's tits in firm caresses. Laurie's head nuzzled the top of Sarah's head. Plump lips planted a kiss into the red forest of Sarah's scalp.

Face pointed upwards from Janiss's, Sarah said, "You know how to treat me so well, leggy Laurie."

Instead of cringing at the awkward name, Laurie gave a slight smile and put a finger to Sarah's moist lips. "Instead of terrible nicknames coming from those lips, what else can you do with those things?"

"You'll see soon, Laurie, just keep massaging me for a little bit more. You have very nice hands." The three kissed, groped, and sucked on each other's flesh for minutes that seemed like eons.

Pete flexed his demonic muscles. He moistened his black lips at the tantalizing threesome. Sexual energies ebbed into his bulging veins. "Oh Satan, I want my dick back," he whispered to himself. "Hey ladies, how are we enjoying ourselves tonight?"

The copulating trio turned their eyes to Pete. Their combined ecstasy nearly wiped the shared memory of a demonic servant watching them. In unison, they all said, "Huh?"

"I will interpret those glazed expressions and blushing faces as a yes." They awkwardly stared at him. "What? You can't get a piece of me until you guys really get the energies flowing."

Laurie took initiative by standing and unbuttoning her robe. Pete's fiery domain threw all sorts of shadowy shapes over her chiseled, dark flesh. Her nipples appeared as flint arrowheads. An ocean of chocolate gooseflesh surrounded them. Sarah reached up to Laurie's abdominal muscles, and ran an electrifying hand down. Her fingers stopped before it tickled her well-groomed mound.

"Have you been working out, Laurie? Your abs look wonderful."

"Well, not to brag," bragged Laurie, "But yeah, I've been exercising at the gym every now and then. Would you like a taste?"

With a come hither look that could rival ancient Roman prostitutes, Sarah ordered Laurie to split her legs, and dominate her mouth with pink flesh. Sarah inched her tongue into Laurie's crevice as if it were a cup of coffee. Tangy essence flowed across Sarah's probing tongue. As her head lolled back, Laurie groaned in impatience for more pleasure.

Janiss, feeling left out, unbuttoned Sarah's robe to lick at her breasts. Janiss smoothed the gooseflesh faster than it rose with quick, animalistic licks. She nibbled on Sarah's left teat without warning. This sharp sensation caused Sarah to jerk up, dipping her tongue deeper into Laurie.

Laurie decided to change gears. She mouthed something devious to Janiss, who grinned in delight. To Sarah's surprise, Janiss pushed Sarah onto the forest floor, and dug her nose into Sarah's flaming bush. Janiss engorged herself on Sarah's light, salty fluids.

Sarah screamed her girlish delight into Laurie's pussy. Pinned to the ground, Sarah jammed her tongue into Laurie's slickness. Even in the hoarfrost of the December night, orbs and streams of musky sweat percolated from the trios' skin. Pete's flames painted the rivulets of Laurie's face shades of red and orange. Janiss mopped up any trace of perspiration from Sarah's belly and thighs in between devouring her loins. Dots of sweat rose from Janiss's meaty thighs.

Sarah felt it coming, that white knife of orgasm growing sharper and keener before it plunged into her pussy, unleashing a divulge of near-transcendental pleasure. Hands darting to Janiss's head, Sarah held her face down, bucking until the motion became automatic, efficient. She bucked until the white knife ripped through her. She screamed a vicious cry of triumphant pleasure lined with incomprehensible relief. Janiss pulled back from Sarah, and panted with a wet, satisfied mien.

Soon afterwards, Laurie rode on the vibrations of Sarah's screams to her own orgasm. A pitiful Sarah almost suffocated underneath the powerful cunt that could smother Sarah if Laurie desired.

Laurie got up, and helped Sarah to her post-orgasm wobbled feet. Janiss perked up and pointed a sharp finger towards, Pete, agent of Satan and part-time witch-helper. "What the hell is happening to him?" shrieked Janiss

Pete jerked, twisted, and shuddered in the fire pit, throwing hot sparks that threatened to burn the amateur witches. He twisted until his torso fully materialized from the flames into tangibility. He jerked until glowing cloven feet of black bone reached stomping onto terrestrial Earth. Pete surveyed the girls with a slight look of superiority. He clapped thunderous beats from his hands in celebration. The girls winced before they prostrated themselves before him.

"Stellar performance," Pete said with vocal cords thicker than the nearby oaks. "Now that everything is done and dandy, who is willing to take my seed?"

Sarah shot up like a trap door, "Slow down. Who said anything about a demonic pregnancy here? We're not advanced enough. Nor are willing to do that kind of ritual, Pete."

"Maybe we should just listen to Pete, Sarah," said Janiss, "He is an agent of Satan."

"And? Satan values consent, Janiss. Remember that." Sarah turned back to Pete, "Nobody here is willing to take your seed, are we ladies?" Everybody voiced rejection.

"Wait! I meant to say seed on a spiritual level." Pete ran a hand through his wild crimson hair, "I tend to forget how the whole seeding thing is understood by humans on the topside. Forgive me."

"We all have our blunders and misfires, Pete," said Laurie.

Sarah asked, "On a spiritual level?"

"Yes," Pete said, "On a spiritual level. The chosen witch won't become bodily pregnant with my seed, but they will carry the soul of one of Satan's spawn. The only painful part will be my cock entering one of your bodies. So with that correction, any takers?"

The girls looked at each other, surprised at the frankness of Pete's language and offer. An unlikely face offered her body. "Will I be of any use, Pete?" asked Janiss. She boldly stood up. Her eyes looked Pete dead in his terrifying red orbs.

"Sure," said Pete

Sarah shot Janiss a confidence boosting glare as she approached Pete. Laurie looked a bit unsure, but threw the girl a dual thumbs-up as another morale booster.

Janiss looked between Pete's legs. The thick, one-eyed monster stared back, twitching and dotted with a bead of precum. Janiss gulped hard as Pete's mountainous hands uncloaked her. At first, Janiss shivered in the bitter cold, but the nearby fire and Pete's slithering tongue warmed her caramel skin with a slick coat of saliva. It drained into Janiss's skin with alarming haste. Pete wrapped his tongue around one of Janiss's hefty tits. The tongue tightened like Shibari rope, eliciting a raw squeal of arousal. Pete eased Janiss towards him. His sucked and slobbered.

Janiss nearly slipped from Pete's muscular grasp in a fit of dizzying ecstasy. More and more saliva flowed into her bosom. Intense heat akin to magma grew in her chest until it dripped down to her sex. Pete slid the tongue off of Laurie like a lubricated snake. A lust dazed Janiss clung to his chest. She murmured for more salvia, stimulation, anything.

"Oh, I got something nice for you." Pete turned Janiss around, put his hands between her thighs, and lifted her up like a sack of flour high in the moonlit air, pussy splayed towards her fellows. Death grip hands dug into her chunky inner thighs. His engorged, twitching member aligned with Janiss's drenched cunt. Before he plunged, Pete breathed into Janiss's ear, "Ready?" Janiss threw her hand behind Pete's thick neck and forced him in for a sloppy kiss. Pete took that as a yes.

The cockhead snuggled into Janiss's entrance, yet she begged for more than an appetizer of the true sensational bliss Pete's cock could easily provide. To her luck, Pete obliged. He lowered Janiss down with slow, delicate ease, slick walls accommodating the shaft. Janiss moaned as Pete inched her down. Member halfway up Janiss velvet pussy, Pete steadily rocked his muscular hips back and forth.

Rivulets of feminine fluid ran down his cockmeat. Janiss shrieked as Pete's fingers dug deeper to maintain a hold of his quarry. Sarah and Laurie watched the performance with hungry eyes, quivering mouths, and aching pussies.

Janiss lolled her head, reaching for another taste of Pete's mouth. Pete unfurled his tongue. He slithered it into Janiss's searching mouth. She gagged at first, but relaxed her throat. The thick tongue dominated her mouth. A direct mainline of Pete's narcotic fluids brought Janiss to levels of pleasure unseen by even the most libertine of humans.

Pete felt his testicles burning hot with orgasm. His rocking grew into chaotic, unfocused thrusts, like that of a rutting beast. Foam flew from Pete's lips. He bit down on Janiss's shoulder hard enough to draw a few skinny fingers of blood. With a full-throated yell, Pete ejaculated bolt after bolt of satanic seed into Janiss's well-used folds until it flooded down his tool. The bite's pain and Pete's burning, infernal insemination caused Janiss to be wracked with several full body orgasms that thrusted her mind into blank bliss. Janiss passed out in Pete's hands.

Liters of semen coated Pete's goat fur in a thin coating of chalky slime. Like a gentleman, Pete laid Janiss down on the forest floor with unexpected gentleness. He covered Janiss with her robe. "Sorry about the bite." Pete said. "Sometimes I get a bit too amped-up during the seeding ritual and I lose track of where my mind goes. Put some ice on the bite. She'll be fine." He watched slumber.

Laurie cleaned Janiss off. "Will do. When will the 'pregnancy' come to term, Pete?"

"Soon."

"Soon?" asked Sarah.

"Everybody is different so it varies, but the spirit it always born sooner or later. That is all I know. It was very nice working with you fine, young ladies. Janiss especially," Pete said, tapping a cutesy finger on Janiss's nose, "It is my time to leave now. Your sexual energies have sustained me far longer than I anticipated. A bright future lies before you three."

"Stay well," said Laurie, bowing.

"Thank you," said Sarah, smiling.

Pete walked into the fire, unfazed. "I told you to cut that formalities shit out, Laurie," Pete joked, "Loosen up for your own sake, please? I'll see you guys later." And with a final wave to the trio, Pete vanished into black smoke, taking the fire with him.

Left in the dreary moonlight soaked forest, Sarah and Laurie picked up Janiss before walking back towards civilization.

Vluirty
Vluirty
2 Followers