Witch World: Honest Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His own body however, was dramatically changed. Foremost was his pussy. At a glance, it did not seem big enough to have accommodated what just happened, but it was perfect just the same. His hips and ass were considerably larger than before, but his legs were the most fascinating. From mid-thigh down, his skin was the blinding white of the stockings he had enchanted. His skin felt like the mesh material to the touch and was incredibly sensitive as well.

That oddity aside, Nevv was a woman now and likely Illuna's servant.

"What should my first task be, Mistress?"

"Improving your rune work, my young apprentice."

The words did not quite register. "Wait, do you mean?"

"I do, your desire lit your way for the most part. You have proven yourself worthy of my attention. Now come, I wish to nap after our session and you shall sit in bed with me drawing runes until I awaken."

12