Witch World: Wild Magic

Story Info
A witch captures a man, finds out he's obsessed w/ horsecock.
3k words
4.46
62.3k
43

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
575 Followers

Jhnessa of the Green Ward was not a conventional witch. Her sisters were obsessed with the elements that bound the world, but not she. Neither the passionate flame or chill grip of ice whispered her name. It was not the crackling lightning nor the sound of the forge that called her to dance. The tides were inscrutable to her, as were the winds. For her, it was the green of the forest that held her heart and because of that, it was her duty to stand guard over a mistake made generations ago.

The vine choked ruins she called home spread for acres in all directions above the Great North Road. Many called her realm the Northern Wastes. The trees grew tall and strong around the relics of a war long since forgotten. But forgotten things were not powerless. The abandoned weapons of war, which lay scattered as far as the hawk could fly, were still vital. As the forest consumed them, their essences leaked out, filling the air with mana. The magical energy was so thick it persisted as a fog even on the brightest of days.

Over the decades, being saturated in pure magic had changed both her and the forest, bending each to fit the other. She and the Green were of one mind. There was not an inch of thicket, or glade, or wandering path that she did not feel within herself. A fluttering breeze in the tree tops pulled at her long dark braids. A sunny day was like the warm embrace of a lover.

Once as much a lady of courtly manners and other worldy beauty as any witch, she was wild now. A spirit of the untamed. Over the ages, her legendary beauty had been augmented, changed. She had grown taller, stronger, and more fierce. Becoming the kind of guardian the forest desired.

Stag-like horns grew from her tangle of rope-like coils. Her high cheek bones were lit by eyes that shimmered with an bright green inner fire. Forever black lips, so full that noble women the world over envied them, cushioned pointed fangs. She towered over most men and could a carry a load that would tax several oxen.

She commonly wore a short cape of silver wolf's fur over one of the many simple and very large tunics she had bought during sojourns to renew the treaty which kept the woods sacrosanct. A simple belt cinched the shirt to her waist and a knife the length of her arm rode at her hip. Loose shorts hung from hips sculpted from years of walking. She wore no shoes, her feet stained black from loam.

Many in the nearby villages thought she was feral, merely a siren of the forest. They told stories of how she would capture trespassers and steal their souls. Spun tales of her killing and eating people who tried to pilfer relics. Though it meant she could never pass freely, she encouraged the rumors to make her vigil easier. Because, as with any rumors, there was some truth within.

She did indeed capture trespassers, but it wasn't out of spite or malice or animistic urge. The ruins were a dangerous place to be lost. The forest moved, its trees and paths shifting with the flow of mana, which made traversing it impossible for all but her. Discounting all the manner of beasts who lived in the woods and the weapons still armed for a fight that finished an age ago, the mist itself was a pressing threat, its shimmering substance eventually fatal to mortals.

So she rescued them, but something could not be traded for nothing. People were so terrified to meet her that they agreed to anything she asked. Typically, she traded their lives for their inner most secret, but sometimes it was something more physical. She was still flesh and blood after all, even after five hundred years. She had needs only another person could satisfy.

That was the mood she found herself in as she descended on a lost soul who had wandered into her realm. He was dressed like many new adventurers. His armor still smelled of the forge and his scabbard was not dulled by age. Still, he was strongly built and her body demanded the caress of another.

"Halt, mortal, what business do you have in this place?"

He stood transfixed, his hand frozen halfway to his sword. She knew right away he was just barely a man by mortal reckoning. Though he was broad shouldered, it was not the bulk of experience that filled out his armor, but the potential of a man yet to be.

His gaze darted around, taking in the landmarks of her appearance. He barely came up to her waist, his head just level with her considerable bustline.

"Yes, you know who I am. So you know what it is I will do to you."

"P-p-please don't kill me, Mistress of the Green. I got turned around, I didn't mean to be here!"

"My choice of your life or death lies simply on your answer to one question."

"Anything, Mistress!"

"What is your deepest secret?"

He hesitated.

"Do you wish to die, mortal? You have so much life ahead of you."

"Not if you steal my soul."

"How, pray tell would I do that?"

"If-if-if I answer, you'll know my simplest truth. You'll be able to control me and bend me to your will."

She had to give him credit, not many knew of the old ways. "You speak truth, but surely living as my pet is preferable to dying?"

He shook his head. "Is there anything else I can do?"

"Have sex with me, offer your seed to the Green."

The young man bit his lip, his gaze appraising the witch's thick, muscular body. Finally, he nodded.

"Then mote it be. Your life for your seed."

With a swipe she shredded his armor and clothes, leaving him naked as she threw the scraps over her shoulder. His body was even more impressive than she had hoped. From head to toe he was well muscled, no doubt from long days working in a field judging from where he was tanned. Though his cock was soft, it already was some inches long. Behind it, his sack looked like it was filled with a pair of walnuts.

A gesture lifted him off the ground to hang in the air before her. She cupped his balls and shaft with just her left hand, rolling his shaft between her thumb and finger. She kissed his neck. His body twitched. She kissed again, lingering this time, drinking in the heat of his body. The trees nearby rustled like they were feeling a light breeze as she began to lick his shaft, coaxing him to erection.

As a minute passed with no change, she pushed him away to float at arm's length.

"Are you scared?"

"No, I just..."

He looked away. Jhnessa began to feel irritated.

"If you cannot perform, you will have to trade something else." She pulled him close once more, her fingers wrapping around his neck, "or should I just kill you for wasting my time?"

"I will not speak my secret, though I grant you means to find it."

"You are a clever one. Were you not so insufferable, I could grow to like you. So be it, I will have your secret." She faced to the East, her fingers bridged over her heart. Chanting, she pulled them apart, then began to trace lines in the air before her. The fog of mana rose around her, shimmering tendrils flowing behind her hands. She moved through the spell with practiced grace, her long fingers seeming to caress the strands of magic around her.

Finally, the threads snapped tight, scattering the mists, and a single brilliant gem hung in the air before her. She pointed at her captive and the gem whisked towards him. "Blessed magic, reveal this one's deepest held secret. Make his unspoken desire manifest."

There was a bright flash and the gem was gone. The words of an answer were not hovering in its place. Jhnessa wheeled to face her captive, ready to be rid of him, when a tingling sensation washed over her. A warmth blossomed in her pelvis, followed by a peculiar pressure as the crotch of her pants became increasingly tight. The young man's gaze was fixed on growing bulge, his face brilliant red.

The pressure between her legs continued to build and the witch tore off her pants. It seemed she had found her answer to what secret the young man harbored. Her mound's curve had increased, the soft flesh spilling over her muscular thighs. Her nether lips had grown even further and showed no signs of slowing down. Within moments they had over taken the front of her pelvis, forming a deep red fleshy mound that continued to grow out from her.

There was a slithering sensation within that made the witch go weak at the knees. Her captive dropped to the ground as her focus scattered. She gingerly grabbed the growth with both hands and gasped at the feeling of two round somethings within. In her grasp, the spheres pulsed larger and larger until she was supporting them in each palm. They were hanging between her legs now and there was no doubt in Jhnessa's mind she was holding the biggest testicles she had ever seen on man, elf, or beast.

She drug her fingers along the now black expanse of soft skin up to the column of flesh that had finished sprouting while she was occupied with her new balls. Pulling it open, she gasped once more as she realized what the spell had done.

"You!"

The young man however, was crawling forward, his voice cracking as he repeated the same word over and over. Yes.

Drawing close, he rubbed her still swelling balls lovingly with one hand as his other slipped into her ass. As his fingers penetrated her, she could feel her hole enlarging until his whole hand was within her. The skin around his wrist swelled into a puffy ring which became increasingly sensitive. His own reasonable cock was at full attention.

Something about his adoration was a little off putting. Jhnessa couldn't believe his deepest held secret was a love of horse cock, but as he began to massage her sheathed shaft, it became a greater and greater certainty.

"Oh, mistress. Thank you. Thank you for capturing me. Please, dominate me. Use me as you see fit for my transgressions."

Between his ministrations and prostration, the witch could feel herself getting hot. The flared head of her dick emerged, following quickly by nearly a foot mottled, vein-laced flesh. The loose skin drew taught as more blood flowed in to further bolster her member. Somehow, the impossible tower of meat grew somewhat rigid. Around the clearing's edge, tendrils of magic crept toward the pair.

Her captive was worshiping her shaft. There really was not another way to put it. He kissed and licked and sucked every inch of flesh he could reach on his knees before her. Somehow, through all of those sensations, she was aware of fluid running down the back of her balls. Wisps of the magic fog were shifting around her ankles, fading into her skin with soft flares of light when they made contact.

Inquiring fingers probed puffy folds, but she eventually felt her fingertips brush her inside. It seemed she was still intact behind all this masculine display. In fact, as her captive intensified his attentions, she felt her more and more of her hand being pulled within. When her clenched fist slipped inside with a soft pop, her cock twitched and let loose a blast of thick, creamy semen.

The young man withdrew his hand from her ass and moved to the the flared end of her cock. The mana was thickening around them, being soaked up by the Stag Witch in ever greater volumes, but neither noticed as her lapped up her aftershocks and her cock throbbed larger. His tongue probed the entrance to her tool, causing her to tense up immediately before unleashing another, even larger burst.

The stream filled her captive's mouth to capacity, ballooning out his cheeks before further ejaculate exploded back along her shaft. The young man coughed as he gagged on the sheer volume of her cum. Yet, he smiled as he swallowed and went back to rubbing her shaft. Her skin lubricated, his hands felt even more divine, but Jhnessa wanted to have her own share of being filled.

The mana mists were swirling around and between them now, a third party to their tryst as she pushed him down and straddled his cock. Pressing her pussy against it, he slid in with almost no sensation. That made sense. A pussy big enough to accommodate her fist certainly was likely not going to feel a reasonably sized member.

Her captive didn't seem perturbed by his new position, if anything he seemed even happier with the weight of her dick holding him down. He was working the long, thick shaft with both hands, his face nuzzling against her head.

Not content to let this encounter end without an earth shattering orgasm, Jhnessa slid his cock into her pillowy asshole. This time, the penetration was like a thunderclap. Her bolstered anal muscles clamped down on his cock and the witch finally felt like she was getting somewhere.

The mist had enveloped them now, the dense magic rapidly seeping into their bodies. The Stag Witch felt her power flaring, pushing her sensitivity into overload. Dragging the nerve-filled skin of her balls and labia against her captive's body was almost better than the feeling of her ass clenching around his head each time she almost pulled away. Panting now, she could feel a massive release coming. Her balls pulled tight against her. Her body tensed.

Then she felt the boiling within. The torrent of semen she was about to unleash. With a spasm that shook her body, the first burst filled her captive's mouth once more. Only this time, she kept coming. The flow was unending. Beneath her, she could feel his stomach begin to fill with her seed.

Elsewhere, her own body was starting to distend as her captive's reasonable cock somehow began to thicken within her. It spread her asshole wider and wider, pressing against her ass cheeks and actually forcing her larger body to grow to adjust. At the same time, the shifting, flaring head pushed deeper inside of her. By chance, it dragged along her the curve of prostate. Her unending orgasm intensified. The mists swirled as if there was an oncoming storm.

Between her legs, the young man's own transformation spread outwards from his burgeoning cock. His once bald flesh was sprouting chestnut hair that caressed her thighs. Under her hands, his chest swelled with the peculiar feeling of bone growing and snaking muscle. Before her eyes, his body expanded outwards in all directions as it absorbed the wild magic.

Within moments, he had gone from reasonably well built to a pinnacle of physical perfection—and he was still growing she pumped more and more of her seed into him. It was changing him, allowing the mortal young man to somehow process mana. A nub rubbed against her drooling pussy and quickly blossomed into another flared cock head. Jhnessa could feel it growing against the other, now immeasurably massive, shaft as its thick flared edge dragged along the floor and walls of her horse-sized cunt.

Nearly every inch of him was covered in fur now and he had to be at least nine feet tall, if not larger. His pectorals pulsed gently against her fingertips, making her relatively big hands seem smaller by the moment. His own hands, which had seemed so small only moments ago, eagerly worked her still twitching shaft with fingers thicker than his cock had once been. His swelling quads and glutes pushed her legs out further and further, straining her hips even more and letting him bury his twin cocks impossibly deep within. With each thrust, two pair of ever larger testicles slammed into her ass.

Finally, she felt her stream of cum wane and her captive laid his head back to let the aftershocks trickle over his face. There was a grinding noise as the fur crept up his neck and over his face. Jhnessa was horrified, as horrified as one can be while in a haze of pleasure, as his face became more bovine, befitting the overwhelmingly wild body he now had. His ears were sweeping cups now, and thick, curved horns grew from the back of his head to come to a point a few inches above his forehead.

She felt his massive sack contract against her butt as his grip on her cock tightened even more. The first blast of cum filled both of her holes and had no where to go in short order. Her stomach bulged. He came again, swelling her tummy until it draped over her still throbbing member.

The Stag Witch felt her body pulsing as the Green began to absorb the life energy of his seed. As a result, it began to rain. The warm, caressing downpour of a summer storm. He was still coming and the storm grew more intense. Overwhelmed by the sensations of both being filled and being a conduit of magic, Jhnessa understandably passed out.

When she awoke, the storm had quelled and she was laying on the softest bed. It smelled of honeysuckle and clover. Half awake, she ran her fingers over it. Only to realize she was laying on fur. She opened her eyes slowly and was greeted by a truly astonishing display of masculine athleticism. Beneath her was her captive, she was laying on his chest and stomach. She could not reach both sides of his chest at the same time and marveled, once again, at just how big the magic had made him.

She shifted her legs under her, rearranging her augmented genitals so that she was not sitting on them. All around, leaves were strewn about. It was likely her escapade had uprooted some saplings near the forest's edge.

The witch spoke a word and her captive's eyes opened. "Mistress! I-"

"Please, call me Jhnessa." She had wanted a companion, perhaps this was that chance.

"I will. My name's whatever you want it to be, Jhnessa."

"How about Love?" He seemed like a perfect fit.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
575 Followers