Witchcraft: the Spirit

Story Info
A witch's apprentice summons a spirit to help her masturbate.
1.3k words
4.04
19.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, Lilara, a spirit is not a person, nor is it a mindless beast. While lacking rational thought for the most part, spirits do have definitive natures. As such, the best results are created by summoning and using a spirit with the same base nature as the task you seek to put it towards. Were you to send a message of love through a spirit of cruelty, for instance, it would likely be twisted so that you would never see your loved one again in friendship."

Lilara listened intently to her tutor, but smirked a secret smirk at her plans for this new Art she was learning. While not actively persecuted any more, witches were mistrusted for the unnatural forces and powers they could call upon, in spite of the fact that they used their powers for good for the most part. The life of a witch's apprentice was lonely. Perhaps spirits could help ease certain desires and longings in her life...

"Lilara!" Aldrea, Lilara's mentor snapped. "Are you paying attention? What was I just saying? These are important warnings, you know! I don't say this stuff for the fun of it!"

"You were talking about the nature of spirits, and matching your purpose to their nature, Dark Lady. How a spirit of a nature contrary to your intention was likely to create damaging or disastrous results." Lilara replied.

"Very good, Lilara. Now, do you have any questions before the end of this lesson?" Aldrea asked.

"Yes, Dark Lady. Is it safe to allow a spirit to touch a person?" Lilara blushed slightly, feeling her intentions in asking were obvious, especially with the next question she planned on asking, although there were many other reasons she may have chosen to ask this question.

"It is not inherently dangerous to touch a spirit, or allow it to touch oneself. The touch of a spirit is an unusual but harmless sensation, which varies somewhat depending on the nature of the spirit. Anything else, Lilara?"

"May I practice this Art in my spare time?" Lilara asked. She would have preferred to keep her plan completely secret, but Aldrea could sense any witchcraft used within her house, and Lilara really didn't want her bursting in on her and demanding to know what she was doing when she put her plan into action.

Aldrea frowned thoughtfully, and then nodded. "Yes, Lilara. I believe you are experienced enough in this Art to safely practice on your own. I trust your judgment to not do anything above your abilities."

Lilara could not stop a grin from spreading across her face as she left the Instruction Room. She flicked her wrist casually as she walked into her room, igniting the magical lantern hanging on the wall. An elegant gesture clicked the door shut behind her, and locked it. Sinking onto her bed, Lilara gave in to the desire which had been playing on the corner of her mind all day.

She ran her hands over her body. Her fingers ran up and down her thighs, creating tingles running through her body. Then her hands moved up to her belly. Now Lilara raised her hands up to her breasts, cupping her fingers around them and gently, sensually, massaging them through her shirt. Growing bored of this game, and lustier, Lilara pulled her top down off her chest, exposing perky, erect nipples. Lilara ran her fingers around and over them, sending a shiver down her spine.

Now, the plan, Lilara thought. She reached out with her mind, searching for any spirits within her mental reach, and found one perfect for her purposes, among several others. It was a weak spirit of pleasure. With one hand, Lilara drew several gestures in the air, a basic summoning spell, while the other hand idly continued to caress her nipple. The chosen spirit felt her call and heeded it, appearing before her in an instant.

She made the connection with it, feeling its pleasure for life and compassionate desire to please her. Truly it fit her plans like a glove. Experimentally, Lilara reached out her hand for it, as though offering a handshake. The spirit sent out tendrils of energy which interlaced with her fingers, sending a shiver down her spine. Its touch felt like warm water running over her skin. Perfect.

Lilara sent the spirit a mental command: Please me. Do as I do. She ran her hands gently over her body, waiting to see what the spirit would do. It didn't disappoint. Its energy caressed the other side of her body, feeling like warm water running over it, only firmer and with more force. With each touch, Lilara's trust in the spirit grew. She'd been a little apprehensive about allowing a foreign being to touch her in the way she intended.

But the spirit was a spirit of kindness, benevolence and pleasure. Now that it was bound to her, its only goal was to please her. Now do this, Lilara commanded the spirit, calling up a mental image of a lover caressing her breasts. The spirit obeyed, fondling her breasts sensually with hands of warm, watery energy, pushing her shirt aside further. Lilara unbuttoned and pulled down her shorts, running her hands up and down her legs as she did, before pulling aside her panties and teasing herself by running her fingers around the outside of her sex.

Suddenly Lilara's summoned spirit changed tack, responding to Lilara's unconscious command as she imagined a lover caressing her nipples with his mouth. A tongue of warm, pleasant energy ran over each of Lilara's nipples, and she unconsciously moaned. Ohh. Lilara quickly cast a ward of silence with her left hand while continuing to tease herself with her right. Now Lilara's vagina moistened and she could resist temptation no longer.

She moaned again as she ran her finger up and down her slit, paying special attention to her clit. Ohh. Lilara's left hand moved up to her nipple and the spirit obligingly moved aside. Lilara moaned again. Ahh. She ran a finger around the entrance of her vagina, before inserting it. Ohh. She thrust her crotch up and down, thrusting her finger inside herself. Ohh.

The spirit responded to another unspoken, un-thought command. Tongues of energy caressed Lilara's clitoris. Ohh! Lilara inserted a second finger and increased the pace of her thrusting, as her pleasure and arousal rushed up towards its peak. Ahh. She ground her crotch as hard as she could over her fingers, giving in to her pursuit of pleasure. Ahh!

"Ohh...it's coming...I'm coming..." Lilara gasped, arching her back. Her clit felt as though it was at the centre of a vortex of energy as the spirit did its job. Lilara writhed in ecstasy, knowing nothing besides her pleasure, the touch of her fingers, and the caress of her summoned spirit, the best lover she had ever had -- and she'd had plenty, for all that she was a witch's apprentice.

Afterwards, she sat up tiredly. Lilara released the spirit from her spell, but to her surprise it did not immediately drift away as others had when she'd practiced. I would stay, said a silent voice in Lilara's head. It had the same liquid quality as the spirit's touch. I have never done this for anyone before. I would love to do this for you again, and again. Lilara considered it. Aldrea had showed her how to bind a spirit into an item, but she had never tried herself. She thought she could do it, though. And surely it would be easier to bind a willing spirit?

Not now, Lilara replied in her mind. But I will have a use for you again in the future. Would you be willing to stay within this until then? Lilara opened up her bed-side table drawer, and withdrew an enchanted bottle as she spoke. She'd intended it for something else, but this could take precedence.

The spirit sent a wordless acceptance, and Lilara cast the binding spell. She knew it was poorly done, and a malevolent spirit could have broken free with relative ease, but it held, and the spirit withdrew into the bottle. Lilara placed the bottle at the back of her drawer with a naughty smile.