Witches Brew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I was successful you are undressing me with your eyes, George."

George scanned the room and marveled at the art on the walls. Paul Moore was right she is an art dealer.

"Almost everything is for sale," said Samantha.

"What's not for sale?"

"Me I am particular who I let in here," replied Samantha.

George embraced Samantha and kissed her. She got out of the embrace and took the bag from him. She then walked to the Kitchen she put the Bordeaux on the counter and the Champagne in the fridge. From the refrigerator she pulled out two steaks and dropped them on the grill next to the range. Samantha grabbed an apron and put it on. George was sad that it covered her lovely breasts. The grill was rocket hot and they started to sizzle. She twisted a knob on the stove and a burner ignited below a pot. She dropped a handful of asparagus in the pot.

"It is going to be a simple meal; steak asparagus, and a salad. Why don't you open that bottle of wine and pour us a glass," said Samantha.

She handed a wine opener to George and he opened the bottle and poured a small sample in both glasses. He kissed Samantha and handed her the glass.

"I approve Mister George."

George filled both glasses. He handed Samantha her full glass. He slipped his arm around her back and kissed her again. His hand moved down to her well-developed ass and massaged her flanks.

"You are fascinated with my ass Mister George."

"Because it is so squeezable Samantha."

Samantha's hand moved over the front of George's pants "Looks like you are pitching a tent down there; will you make it through dinner?"

"I think so," said George.

"Go and sit down I will call you went it's ready," said Samantha.

After a short time, Samantha brought the plates to the table and she and George sat down to eat.

"I am sure you Goggled me or used some other source of information so you know some of my history," said Samantha.

"I am sure that you did the same thing," said George.

"Did you really start two software companies?" asked Samantha.

"The first one I was still in college and the product took off, I got tired of the day to day operation and sold it to the employees and it is still thriving, I have a consulting relationship with the company" replied George.

"There seems to be some issues with your last venture, Big Bear; according to the Silicon Valley Times you were asked to resign?"

"My partners and I had a disagreement and I negotiated my release from the company," said George.

George refilled the wine glasses and stood picking up the plates and putting them in the kitchen. Samantha indicated that they should go out the patio to finish the wine. She touched a button and a fire pit erupted in flame. They sat together on the bench looking at the flaming display. George slipped his arm around her back and massaged one of her breasts through the shear fabric. He leaned over and kissed her ear.

"Thanks for dinner, I would have been eating microwave tonight," said George.

"Ok I told you part of your story; what did you find out about me, Mister George?"

"According to Mr. Handyguy you own half of an aviation company inherited from your father. Your mother owns the other half. You were married to a Brad Pierce who died in a gun accident. And as a hobby you run an art gallery," responded George.

"Man Paul keeps good notes. Did he say that Brad Pierce was a drunk and an egotistical asshole" said Samantha.

"He said something to that effect but he did not want to speak ill of the dead. I guess the society wants someone to keep and eye on their members," said George.

"Well Paul Moore and I are sort of partners. I have been living here for a few years when a group of religious nuts moved in south of town. The Society contacted me and explained that the group was Society renegades. Paul showed up and we have been trying to break the group up and capture the leader," said Samantha.

"Now I understand my short visit from the Society Prefect," said George.

Samantha stood and took both of their wine glasses and walked in to the kitchen. George followed. At the end of a hall was a bedroom. Samantha guided George into the bedroom and closed the door. They stood facing each other. George reached up and started to unbutton her shirt. It was soon resting on a chair. He kissed her and again started to knead her ass. Samantha unbuttoned his fly exposing his hard cock. George slipped his shoes off and stepped out of his pants. Samantha stepped back and out of her shoes; she pealed her pants off of her legs.

She moved over to the bed; her deep tan contrasted against the white sheets. George followed after removing his shirt. He positioned Samantha on her back and spread her legs. He reached up and pulled her panties down and off. Samantha's pussy was bare accept for a tuft of hair above her vulva. George drank in her scent and brought his tongue to the entrance of her cunt. He found her clit and attacked. Samantha reacted every time his tongue hit her pleasure center. George spread her legs wider. He brought his cock to the entrance of her pussy and slid his length in. This time she did not insist on George wearing protection. Their mouths met and Samantha encircled her arms around him, holding him close to her. George began to move his cock in and out slowly; hoping that she would find it pleasurable.

Samantha started to move her pussy. George felt the walls of her cunt close around his cock making movement difficult. He was able to break her embrace and continued to ram his cock into her pussy. One stroke he felt his cock let loose a torrent of cum. George relaxed but still felt his cock shooting.

Suddenly George was alone in the bed. Samantha disappeared. He heard a shower coming from the attached bathroom. George fell asleep and was knocked out for the next few hours. When he woke, she was sleeping next to him. The fragrance of the soap she used got him excited. George kissed her and kissed the nipples on her breasts. He fell asleep again with his head nestled between them.

A few hours later George was awake again and decided that a shower would relax him. He got up and walked to the bathroom and closed the door. He flicked the light on and surveyed the scene. There was a large walk-in shower. He turned the control and the water was hot and climbed in. He found soap and a washcloth and started to soap his body down. He felt the presence of another person when Samantha started to wash his cock and balls. George turned around and kissed her. She pushed him away and with the hand-shower she rinsed off his cock.

"Oh good, you're getting excited again," she said.

"The disappearing act you pulled off earlier was interesting," said George.

"I would love to do it with someone that does not have the trait, but the society would take a dim view," said Samantha.

"Who did you inherit the trait from?" asked George.

"It came through my mother and father."

George turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Samantha wrapped a towel around him and found one for her.

George moved back to the bed and stretched out. Samantha slid beside him. George fell asleep with the combination of the food, the wine and his travel catching up with him.

A bright flash of light woke him up but it wasn't from the Society. A rumble of thunder followed the flash of light. Samantha was still beside him. He settled back down; but he felt a hand on his cock.

"You weren't thinking of leaving were you Mister George."

"Madam it would be ungentlemanly for me to leave with out saying good by," replied George.

"Follow me," said Samantha and she rose off the bed and walked out of the room. This house was equipped with an elevator also and they rode the car to the third floor. It opened into a room with windows on three sides.

"We can view the storm here," said Samantha.

George removed the wrap that Samantha held around her body. He found a day bed and placed her with her ass up and began to knead her cheeks.

"George what is your fascination with my ass?"

"I like the way it looks and the way it feels," He replied.

George slipped his hand between her legs and started to play with her pussy. She responded by turning over allowing him access to her assets. There was another flash and a sharp crack of thunder that rattled the windows. George continued to play with her vulva and occasionally bent down and kissed her sex. George encouraged her to turn over again and began to rub her back. His hand slipped down between her legs and he felt her moisture. He got between her legs and brought her ass up to meet his cock and plunged his tool in her cunt.

"That is more like it. I was wondering when you were going to get to the main event," said Samantha.

George felt her pussy clamp on his cock and he thrust as far as he could. His hands were busy with her breasts and he felt her climax. He continued to move his cock in and out of her warm pussy. This was a new experience he had never made love to a woman from the society. There were introductions to other women with the trait, but there was no chemistry. He pulled out and moved Samantha on her back and again lanced her pussy. His mouth found hers and they locked in an extended kiss. One major thrust and he exploded. This time Samantha started to knead his flanks.

There were a few more lighting strikes but the storm moved to the east. The lighting flashes reflected on the lake, as the storm moved away. George passed out but Samantha used her powers to get out from under him and steal down to her bedroom.

The sun peaked up over the storm clouds waking George. He again found that he was alone but by some power his pants, shirt, and shoes were beside the bed on the floor. He got dressed and walked through the house and found it empty. He decided to walk back to his house. George heard the door lock securely when he let it close. He turned and retraced his route back to his house.

He crested the hill and saw the outline of his house. Walking farther he noticed a familiar figure lounging on the pool deck. Samantha was in the same place that they met. He walked up to her and found the Berretta pointing at him. When Samantha recognized him she put the gun back in her bag. George leaned down and kissed her.

"Sorry about the greeting, but I don't know who to trust," said Samantha.

"You seem a little twitchy with that piece," responded George.

"We were more interested is sex last night, and I didn't tell you about the locals," said Samantha.

"I didn't get a chance to tell you how much I enjoyed last night; not just the sex but dinner was great," said George.

"Is the offer of Scotch still on the table?" asked Samantha.

"Always, especially for a beautiful witch like you," said George.

A dark SUV came around the corner and into George's front drive. Samantha donned a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. They walked into the house and George went to the front door. Paul Moore was stepping out of the car as George opened the door.

"I got your order Mr. Rogers," said Moore.

The two men lifted the boxes out of the back of the car and walked into the kitchen. "Ms. Sam good morning; I see that you two have met," said Moore.

"Paul, you know we met and you also know how many times..."

"Say no more Ms. Sam, I do not report to the society on folk's activities. They put me here to keep an eye on you know who."

"Now I am interested, " said George.

"Well if you pour us some of that scotch you said you had I am sure that Paul will brief you," said Samantha.

George picked up the bottle and three glasses and placed them on the table. Samantha picked up the bottle and poured herself a measure of the brown liquid. Paul declined and George poured himself a drink.

"So you are doing espionage for the society Mr. Moore?" said George.

"Not espionage, I just keep my eyes open," replied Moore.

"Who do you keep your eyes on, Paul?" asked George.

"There are three families of renegades, living at the edge of town. They purport to be a religious cult, but they are outcasts from the society," said Moore.

"Looks like I parachuted into a weird situation," said George.

"I know you people have other things on your mind so I will let you take care of things," said Moore as he stood and walked back to the entrance of the house.

They heard the door close and Samantha rose from the table. She walked toward the pool. "I am having very interesting feelings Mister George; I am close to marching you to the couch and having my way with you because you give me great pleasure. On the other hand I have a business to run and I need to check in. Will you be around this evening about 7:00?"

"Madam Samamtha I will be available this evening as I have nothing on my schedule."

"Sounds like a plan, see you this evening," Samantha responded.

12