Witches of Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Heard of it, don't know what it is."

"Don't feel bad, even David Cameron didn't know what it is," Morgana replied. "You have heard of the consent of the governed, right? It sounds like an American concept, but in fact it was first enacted with the Magna Carta in Britain in the year 1215. Basically the king had to have the consent of those being taxed. He could no longer just confiscate and plunder for the supposed good of the peasants and their feudal lords. Also, it stated that men were to follow the law, not make exceptions. Well, after the Magna Carta, magic soon vanished. Even those who kept copies of the spells and rituals found that they could no longer use them. Things changed, I'm sure. People grew more interested in technology and advancement, but others wondered where the witches and warlocks had gone. Some grew suspicious, and so as history notes, they mounted inquisitions to punish and expose suspected witches."

At this point, everyone felt very sad discussing the matter.

"Anyway, Medina feels quite justified in what she is doing, and the fact that she is a serene adept makes her feel as though this is her purpose and her highest calling."

"Fucking hell!" I groaned with dismay. "Magic is a real bitch!"

"Don't worry, we still do fairly well with our charms, rituals, and cookies. Medina is okay with that as long as we keep a low profile. Merlin was the serene adept, but Vivian was like us - so low profile, she was underwater. We only reveal our secrets to those we wish to."

I nodded in understanding, then frowned and shook my head. "There is so much suffering and pain, so much misery. You could bake cookies that cure STDs, infertility, even change a person's sexual orientation to what they want. Medina is the one who is stopping you? Why?"

"She's convinced the world is not ready. Look, the secular world is winning, bringing with it progress on many fronts. Medicine and engineering have come a long way since she has been on the scene. Women's rights, children's rights, I mean you name it, have progressed lately. We are in the information age, what if the secrets of magic were spread about on the web, and people lost interest in the pursuits we have achieved? What then, when magic dies again?"

I didn't have anything to say to that, but I nodded to show that I got her point.

She continued. "Medina fears war. Actually, as hard on us witches as she can be if she wants to, I can't say I disagree with her completely. When she first discovered her powers, she was curious about magic, and that was illegal for her at the time. She was a blasphemer, an occultist. She tried to keep things secret, but her powers were soon discovered, as were the books she learned from. The rich and powerful began to try to get her on their side, or capture her, or steal her books and train witches of their own. The more she escaped and confounded them, the more men she defeated, the more came after her and those who were close to her. I can imagine she killed some men but others still tried to be even more ruthless. Eventually she submitted, hoping that would end the conflict. This only made the competition grow exponentially worse. So we had the first world war."

"Seriously?!" I looked at Irina, and she nodded, giving me the impression she had heard all of this before.

"I know it's a lot to take in. Look at how sharply the United States is divided today. People are literally at each others throats! I do think about what I would do or others, if I heard that magic was alive and there for the taking. Even if all they wanted was to make themselves attractive to the people they lust after. The whole world lusts. If it knew that what I did was not special effects, but true magic, what then? There are thousands of parents of sick children who might come to me for a cure for leukemia. I may have three or four such cookies in my pantry, but thousands? I could never keep up."

"Why not bake loads and loads of batches? Save up?" I asked.

"Baking magic cookies requires spirit energy. Otherwise it's just a cookie. Think of spirit energy as electricity. I don't actually make my own electricity, I have to be charged, I have to plug in, so to speak. It's a very taxing process obtaining the energy. A lot of my energy I use just day-to-day. If the world came knocking on my door, I could tell them to wait their turn, but they would grow impatient. Then I'd actually need more energy just to fend them off, to say nothing for the people who I would be trying to help. I could not keep up, and surely the four of us could not keep up either."

"Okay, I guess I understand now," I said. "It's a lot to absorb, I'll think about it."

"Good, because I want you to be in a good mood. I'll smooth things over with Medina, give her back her cookie, and then we'll go out tonight!"

"Go out?" I asked, reluctance in my voice.

"I don't think that's what Jeanie wants to do tonight," Lucille said. "We have lots of fun, Jeanie, but if you would rather not hit the clubs, I'm sure Irina will be happy to keep you company."

"I have some friends who I plan to join up with at one of the clubs on the strip," Morgana explained, shrugging. "All five of them hot, single twenty-somethings. I got so many because I was hoping to introduce you to some of them. No matter, I didn't actually tell them you were coming, thankfully. I suppose Lucille and I will just have to take care of them ourselves."

"Oh fuck yeah," Lucille said, closing her eyes and tilting her head back against the lip of the tub.

The thought of five sexy women trying to get at futa cock was insanely arousing. Knowing Lucille would soon be experiencing just that meant that I might have the same luck before very long at all. Heck, I could change my mind and say yes right now. I almost wanted to say yes. My dick grew hard, and I had to get the sarong out of the way.

Morgana gave me a wicked look, then sank until her face began to submerge in the frothing bubbling waters. Sure enough, she went underwater, although her vague presence could be sensed by her pale skin and her midnight black hair which remained close to the surface, both contrasting with the bubbling gray bathwater. Morgana's raven hair moved toward Lucille and the blonde groaned with pleasure. I began to suspect that somehow, Morgana was giving Lucille an underwater blowjob.

"Does that look like fun?" Irina asked me, grinning from ear to ear. She moved closer to me and I felt her fingers encircling my shaft. "I know I said no orgies but I'm so hungry for your cum. Please let me suck your cock?"

I nodded wordlessly, and without a moment's pause she dove underwater. Her mouth immediately engulfed my cock. It was strange, as her mouth was actually a couple of degrees cooler than the hot tub, but enjoyable nonetheless.

She made a few jerky movements underwater as her throat opened up for my cock. Incredibly, she soon had her lips sucking firmly down to the root of my shaft, and my crown lodged in her tight, silky throat. I looked over at Lucille, who was still getting blown and she noticed me look her way.

"Fucking awesome, isn't it?" she asked.

"How do they do it, don't they need to come up for air?"

"They both ate cookies to help them with blowjobs. They can hold their breath for about fifteen minutes," she said, stopping to moan with pleasure, "and they have suppressed their gag reflex."

"Wow."

"Yeah, it's pretty standard fare when you're a sex witch that loves to suck large cocks. Myself, I'm not a fan of cock, but I definitely like being able to hold my breath. All that underwater training," Lucille trailed off, and I realized she was referring to the underwater explosive training Brian had done for a living before he became Lucille.

"Look, they can't hear a thing we're saying right now, so I we can have a private conversation like this," Lucille went on. "There's something I want to get off my chest. I'm sorry for running out on you. You have to see that this was worth it. Irina targeted me because she wanted you, stubbornly. I have Morgana to thank for making it possible to join the coven, but you to thank as well, for being Irina's crush in high school. She never got over you, apparently."

This made me blush and my heart swelled with pride. It was ten times better hearing that while the girl was devotedly worshiping my cock with her throat.

"No hard feelings," I replied. "I can see that these girls had much more to offer. I will miss the studly and handsome Marine I fell in love with, though."

"You had fallen out of love with me before we broke up," Lucille replied.

"Granted," I chuckled, enjoying Irina's deliberately slow sucking. She was keeping her lips around the root of my cock, and I stroked her hair there and gently held her head in place, to let her know I didn't want her bobbing and making waves just yet.

"You can understand that when our relationship cooled and I was tempted by this woman, fuck, I mean, I was conflicted."

"Well, I think I understand now how much you wanted the things I wasn't giving you. It is a wonderful feeling having a woman who just wants your cum coating her insides every hour of the day. That's what men think about, don't they?"

"Huh?" Lucille moaned, groaning in pleasure as she had a very obvious orgasm. Somehow the sight of her cumming, and knowing she was blowing a load down Morgana's throat, was a huge turn on.

"You know, you think about naked women or women in bikinis. Ever since I've become a futa, I find myself thinking about women and sex."

"Oh, oh yeah, that," Lucille panted. "Yeah we often think of sex, especially our favorite turn ons." As she spoke, Morgana's asscheeks partially emerged from the bubbling water. We both looked at the twin globes with lust.

"You think about sex all the time though? How do you- er, how dowe even function like that?"

"Well, you just sort of put it in a compartment mentally, and don't pay it much attention. If you dwell on sex thoughts, it's a distraction. Sure, it nags you for your attention but you don't have to always follow your mind down that path."

"Like, what would be a typical thing for you to think of?"

"Hmm, getting blowjobs and fucking this sweet ass," she replied, pointing to Morgana's floating posterior. The blowjob was having an uninhibiting effect on Lucille's tone, and we were familiar enough that she was willing to be completely honest and open.

"So Morgana lets you fuck her ass? That must be amazing, I bet you're very happy."

"I never said Morgana lets me do that. She doesn't, just so you know, but I'm hoping she changes her mind soon."

"Really, but why?"

"She's testing me, she thinks that deep down Brian was hungry for cock or something, so therefore I should have no problem with it either. She's got me all wrong, but I think once she admits she was wrong about that, I'll get to fuck her ass as much as I want."

"Hahah, well good luck. Obviously she didn't know Brian very well."

"Yeah, I know right?" Lucille chuckled. "I would never suck cock, or give anyone a hand or blowjob. I wouldn't kiss a guy."

"Tell me, what other fantasies do you have?" I asked.

"Just like, fucking a whole busload of cheerleaders. Or having a threesome with a pair of twins who are lipstick lesbians. Have them fight over my cock, sucking it, seeing which of them can take it the deepest in her throat, her tight pussy, and her even tighter schoolgirl ass."

As she spoke, Irina happened to begin bobbing on my cock with zeal. It seemed like she was ready for a nice drink of cum, and I didn't hold back. The bathwater churned and chopped as the submerged girls both bobbed up and down on our big cocks, deepthroating them underwater with everything they had. I helped Irina by grasping her head between my hands and pushing and pulling her head in time with her bobbing. In this way I could really get the full range of motion of her tongue on my dick. I could see Lucille doing the same thing.

If Irina's mouth wasn't good enough, I was turned on knowing that Morgana was getting throated right there next to me. I hoped I would have a turn with her soon. I was also really enjoying the way the churning water surged across my sensitive scrotum and thighs as the two cocksuckers bobbed furiously.

My pleasure surged and rocketed, and I raced headlong towards climax. I could tell already I was so worked up by this underwater blowjob that one climax would not be enough. I imagined bending Irina over the edge of the tub and stuffing her hot, tight cunt with my veiny dick and fucking her right in front of Lucille. Knowing that this little fantasy was likely about to come true, I completely lost it and began pumping gobs of hot cum down Irina's throat. I groaned long and low and my imagination fueled my arousal.

Lucille started to cum next, emitting sharp, inarticulate cries as her orgasm pulsed through her and through Morgana's gullet.

"This is the fucking life, isn't it Jeanie?" Lucille exclaimed.

"Sure is. Fuck, Irina is still sucking me! Get up here girl!" I pulled gently on her head, and she emerged from the hot bath, her skin a shade of pink from being in the hot tub for so long. She took a few deep breaths, then kissed me deeply. Morgana got out of the water too, and Lucille kissed her and thanked her for the mind blowing orgasms.

"Do you think that will tide you over until tonight, darling?" Morgana asked.

"What? No more?" Lucille asked, then she shrugged sheepishly. "Well, I suppose I should save something for later, if it's going to be five women."

"Six, you little tramp. Don't forget I'm going to be there too," Morgana said.

"Wow, lucky me!" Lucille giggled. "I almost feel bad, Morgana's decided to share me with so many, while Irina's going to keep you all to herself tonight."

"I wouldn't want it any other way," I quipped in reply, squeezing Irina's hand underwater.

"Don't you worry about Jeanie, I've got a little surprise of my own for her," Irina replied saucily.

Lucille and Morgana got out of the tub. I told Irina to bend over the edge of the tub so that I could fuck her, and she obeyed happily. However, this position didn't work too well because it created a lot of splashing and chop. We moved to the non-slip decking that surrounded the tub, with Irina lying on her stomach and I pounded her from behind for about fifteen minutes before I came again, deep in her tight wet snatch. When we showered, we took turns to soap each other down with our hands. I enjoyed placing my hands over every inch of Irina's body and delighted in her doing the same to me.

After the shower, I asked Morgana if there was anything else going on I needed to know about. I wanted to get all caught up on what was going on in the coven.

"So you want to know everything? Oh Jeanie, you must be expecting something dull like out of a television show. This isn't the Addams Family, I can assure you the details are far more lurid. Some things are still going to be personal and private, or simply so much a part of our lifestyle now that we might forget to mention it. You'll find out the rest in due course, it's all part of getting to know each other. There's no rush."

"I see what you're saying. Still, I felt like I was blindsided by the whole Medina thing. Is there anyone else I need to worry about?"

"You? No. There are no hostilities between us and any other witches. You should focus on completing the trials, as Lucille did. She is still new to the coven but took no time at all passing her trials to become a full witch. It's plain to see that I am wealthy, and the other girls are still just getting by. Don't expect a free ride, although in the end I don't mind supporting you while you learn your bearings."

"Well, how do you get spirit energy?" I went on, getting frustrated by Morgana's oblique response.

"That's a bit complicated. If it weren't, we'd all be doing it, wouldn't we?"

"I will try to answer more of your questions tonight," Irina offered. "If we have time. I do have certain plans."

"Oh yeah, what is this surprise you were mentioning?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey that reminds me. Remember I told my dad he can come visit me tomorrow, so I'm gonna have to be at my place for at least a few hours. I can't make this night too late."

"That's fine, we'll just have to make sure we're well-rested and ready to go tomorrow. Your place, right?"

"I better go it alone," I said with muted hostility.

"Why?"

"You know, he likes to just sit and chat, and sometimes we talk about religion and politics and stuff. You know dads."

"Really? Mine has his views but it's not like he would take the time to listen to what I have to say, so it isn't much of a conversation."

I imagined her dad, who was raised in the Eastern Bloc, and wondered if attitudes were really so different there. "Well, at any rate, I'm gonna have to bail for a little while tomorrow, I'll let you know when he's gone."

"Huh? You mean I can't come over too? You should introduce us!"

My mind immediately brought up visions of the two of them making out. "Ew! Are you still trying to set something up to give him a pity fuck? For chrissakes Iri, stop it!" I folded my arms over my chest and harrumphed my disapproval.

"How would I do that while you're there?" she soothingly reassured me. "Weren't you just telling me how you'd love only me? So, wouldn't you like to at least introduce me to your dad before I take you to Miami for a month or three?"

"A month or three?!" I exclaimed.

"Sure, unless Morgana decides to skip over to Bermuda, or something else comes up. You need a good friend, someone that he has met, to ease his mind. You know how he always worries about you."

"Yeah, he's something else. After the divorce, he still insisted on visiting me, and even when my mom tried to limit it to once a month he made every visit count."

"What a good father," Irina said. "I'd like to think that I would do the same thing if I were in his shoes, but I honestly don't know. My schedule is packed as it is. You should be very grateful to your dad."

The way her tone suggested something sexual set me off. "Stop telling me you want to thank him the way a sex witch would!"

"Look, maybe we can find someone who would love to be his girlfriend. Does he have a girlfriend?"

"No, he says they're too expensive."

"Huh. So he needs a rich girlfriend. Hmm."

Normally, I would have considered this idle dreaming and a waste of time. Given Irina's powers, however, I was inclined to take her seriously.

"Just how do you expect to get some woman to glom on to my dad? Don't tell me mind control or some stupid bs."

"Would you leave that to me?" she replied. "I may have just turned a sex witch the other day, but I know how they operate."

We discussed her plans a little more, and soon she had me convinced that it was worth a shot, and so I agreed to start searching. I liked was that it would save my dad from being so lonely, if even only for a month or so. I cared about him, after all. However, if it meant my girlfriend herself was going to put the moves on him, then that was definitely a deal breaker. I made sure she promised no such thing would come to pass.

*****

As always, thanks for reading! In the next chapter, Karina the fitness model, and more on the changes Jeanie is experiencing to her life and to her body!

12