Witchfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Morvith faded into darkness, Sybilla and her followers melted into light...

The adventurers arrived in a blast of screams, heat and blinding illumination. Sybilla smashed into the ground, coughing and gasping as her vision returned. It occurred to her how fresh the bottom of the tower smelled, like ripe lilacs and smooth incense... and then she looked up.

"Oh..." she said, her imperious voice but a girl's whimper. Even with her sight blurred, she knew what she saw. No man or woman alive could mistake those breasts.

Ebony silks, as thin as air and as tight as a second skin, clung to her body and parted straight down the middle, showing off two enormous and perky alabaster globes, her immaculate skin as luminous as the moon. "Well, well, well... the blood of King Karnor returns..." said the Witch Queen.

All of the adventurers shuddered at her voice, some in fear, others in desire, and a few both.

"Ah... my gifts do not usually come with swords and knives." Morgana stood tall before the assembled group, scepter in one hand. Her lustrous midnight tresses cascaded down to the floor but seemed to float just above it, like a maiden of myth but twisted and made lascivious. "My poor sons. They were never half as talented with magic as myself." she purred, caressing Dok's cheek with a solitary finger.

Rovino sat wide eyed, watching the Witch Queen's well formed and jutting ass cheeks bounce with each step, the skin tight fabric over her pale flesh not even hiding the wonderful jiggles and flexes that came with her stride.

Braya looked up, realizing the group was not in the tower's caverns... but in its throne room. The Black Knight, Morgana's eternal warrior and champion, stood with his sword drawn and held it two-handed, pointed at the floor. His armor radiated wisps of shadow and seemed to drink the light from the air, dimming the sconces on the marble floor.

The she-barbarian was the first to recover her senses. She launched back up to her feet and drew her sword at the same time.

Rovino saw it all. How Braya's ash blonde locks swept across her strong featured face. How her large, sun-kissed breasts jounced from side to side within their shining chain enclosures, all the while her powerful legs thundered forward, her lush thighs on full display as she screamed the war cry of her people.

Her sword swung, like a baleful band of light within her hands.

Morgana looked over her lithe shoulder and sighed. With a flick of her wrist she lifted Braya up from the floor and shot her fifty feet across the throne room, pitching her out a massive stain glass window, wrought with designs of nubile courtesans caressing foul demonic snakes.

Glass shattered and wind howled anew into the throne room, whipping the torches on the walls about, their flames like dancing gold whips.

"There's one." said Morgana as she looked back to the group, now up on their feet. "I imagine this isn't going how you planned." Kael looked the most forlorn, but also the most awestruck. His deep blue eyes were fixed on Morgana's pale cleavage, her ripe and ample flesh glowing with sorcerous energy. The witch let loose a musical but cold laugh. "It must have been Morvith? Melehan would not try and do something near so underhanded. That and he's off settling a quarrel between two of my warlocks."

Princess Sybilla moved in front of the group, her smiting hammer rested over her shoulders. Her green eyes took in Morgana's lush and fertile hips, struggling to fathom the narrowness of her waist and the sheer soft abundance of her ivory breasts. She had heard of her allure but had never thought to see a woman more beautiful than herself in her lifetime.

"Y-you... have more cravens in your ranks... than you think, witch!" Sybilla felt lightheaded and wavered on her feet looking at Morgana's unreal curves, her vivid violet eyes siren-like in their invitation for the princess to lose herself in them.

Morgana inclined her head to the side and crossed her arms, pushing the voluptuous swells of her creamy cleavage higher up on her chest. "And to think... I actually thought any descendents from the old king would be a threat." She laughed and glided forward to Princess Sybilla. Her hands roved up Sybilla's narrow midsection, taking in the texture of her plated breasts, before spreading her fingers across the bulging tops of her supple mounds. "I know someone very special. One that would love to meet you." She came close to the princess's ear, her voice a liquid whisper. "Adras." she hissed.

Rovino and Kael drew blades, ready to vanquish the witch at so close a distance. "You touch the princess and I'll touch your heart with the blade of His Holiness himself!" Kael guarded Sybilla with one arm over her plate breastplate, tantalizing close to the sweet round flesh of her heaving cleavage.

Rovino raised his rapier to Morgana's neck. "Uh yes... what he said, more or less."

"Watch your steps." said the witch, blowing Sybilla a kiss before backing away in time for a circular section of the floor to fall away. The princess, Rovino and Kael immediately dropped into the dark, their screams distant and hollow as they fell through the tunnels.

The rest of the group leapt away from the center and aimed their weapons at Morgana. Varneth drew his bow while Levina muttered arcane things under her breath. Gil did not even pause. He hurled three shurikens at the witch, all deflected by Black Knight's quick blade before its midnight edge swung by his face. Dok smashed in the dark warrior's knee with a brutal axe swing.

"Hah! I hit him!" the bearded one's triumph was shortened when the Black Knight backhanded him with his ebony gauntlet, breaking his nose in a bloody spray and sending the Dwarf end over end across the marble floor.

Morgana burst the Elf's arrows in mid-air and sent Levina sprawling across the marble with a jagged blast of violet-pink light from her palm. Smoke rose from the copper skinned witch's robes just as moans rose from her throat, her body wracked in the sweet pain of sex magic. Her back arched and her hips shuddered as pleasure burned through her veins, her full and luscious breasts glistening to her erotic heat.

"My my, an Elf that isn't dead and a witch that isn't mine. We may not have unicorns anymore but we do have you two!" she cackled. "Oh how I'm going to enjoy making you like the rest!"

Before the vile witch could do anymore, a crystal vial exploded on the ground. A wall of green flame burst before her eyes while great smoke fogged up the throne room. Morgana could see only the giant silhouette of the Black Knight through the emerald fires.

"Where are they!?"

The Black Knight strode forward, unaffected by the searing green that licked across his armor. "The assassin threw dirt in my eyes and then that damned potion." He looked to the fires as jade embers burned along his shoulders. "They are gone... my lady."

Morgana scowled at how long he delayed her customary honorific. Still, her rage and denied triumph burned far more than the dullness of her servant. "FIND THEM!"

***

Rovino expanded his arms wide in a theatrical manner over the flames as the image changed. "After we were separated by the treacherous machinations of Morgana's tower, our group had no choice but to brave the dank, gloomy and witchlighted abyss of Adras's abominable lair!" Images played forth of Rovino whipping his rapier from side to side like he was wielding a bolt of lightning, criss-crossing grotesque spider men and alluring spider women.

Princess Sybilla was a whirlwind of carnage against the wicked spider folk, with Kael her ever dutiful helper, averting her death many a time without her notice or thanks. Much to the delight of the barbarians watching, Rovino's most pertinent memories of the events all seemed to involve Sybilla's ponderous bosom jiggling in slow motion, her gorgeous silken globes aching to break free from her sculpted breastplate.

The parts of her plate armor molded to hold her breasts in strained against the sumptuous swells of her feminine flesh, her vigorous activity having made the armor loosen more and more until the steel cups just barely covered her nipples. The entire crowd went 'ooooh' and 'ahhhh' over one particular drawn out glimpse where the Princess had a torch in one hand a hammer in the other, smiting the spider fiends while pushing her overflowing tits out in a heroic manner. Her lustrous auburn locks trailed behind her and the torch light cast the most tempting and erotic shadows over her bouncing valley of tight cleavage.

"Yes I thought you might like that one! I'll never forget that image so long as I live... anyway! We killed the eight legged whore's repulsive little spider children, but our terror was not at an end, oh no!" He twirled his hands and the room grew dark and foreboding once more. "We still had to deal with the Tower of Darkness's other queen... the Spider Queen."

***

The trio took a breath, heaving and on their knees as they removed various parts of spider viscera off their armor. Kael was the first to speak up. He was slouched against a rock, his eyes closed. "Hey... if Queen Adras was one of your great, great ancestors... that means we just killed a lot of your relatives right?"

Princess Sybilla stood up and shook her glorious bronze hair and jutted her magnificent bosom out like a true leader. "No! I say any cousin like that is no cousin of mine! I shan't shed a tear for those of my corrupted line."

"Yes I didn't like my cousins either," said Rovino as he picked a piece of mutton out of his teeth, "Granted I didn't go around killing them but I really should've now th-"

"What a shame... Ssssybilla!" hissed a new voice in the darkness, "You may have turned your back on us, but we haven't turned our back on you. We're family and an open one too... always looking for more children, to receive... and to give."

At once Kael and Rovino fell to the dirt, wrapped up in sticky webbing while Sybilla rolled along the ground and dodged the liquid iron silk intended for her. A tremendous slam rattled the ground right before her and she coughed as dust assailed her lungs.

The beautiful princess looked up and saw a twisted reflection of her own face in the darkness. Adras, the Spider Queen. "Thou foul harlot and traitor to my kin! Die!" The moment she swung her hammer arachnid legs swept out her feet and slapped her across the face.

"So delightfully naive... so ready to surrender." hissed the spider woman as she lurched forward from the shadows. Adras had become more strange and twisted in her later age, a new set of eyes having grown just above her old ones, while new fangs developed at the back of her mouth, her arachnid nature slowly consuming what was left of her corrupted humanity. In the darkness of the dungeon, only her blazing violet eyes could be seen clearly. The scant blue light cast a pale glow over her gigantic tits, which bobbed teasingly with each breath. Her skin was as coppery and full of vitality as ever, despite her centuries without the sun.

Princess Sybilla scrambled for her weapon, but it was all for naught as Adras stomped forth and pinned her to the ground. "I've craved this day for a long time, sweetness, to reunite our family once and for all!"

"Never!" wailed the princess as the ancient grandmother ripped away her plate armor effortlessly, revealing a grand and bountiful pair of succulent tits, their sheer size and slight olive hue leaving no doubt she was related to the woman who stripped her now.

Sybilla flushed with embarrassment when she heard gasps of delight and cheers from Rovino and sounds of approval from Kael.

Her nipples hardened into points as the spider woman's hot and eager saliva fell over her buxom chest, wobbling to her squirming movements. "Oh so tasty Sybilla, your body was born to be become a brood mother, like me!" Sybilla's throat dried up in terror as she saw the underside of Adras's abdomen, teeming and bulging with malevolent life eager to darken her soul. All the while, the Spider Queen's dual purpose stinger and ovipositor glistened and shook with anticipation.

The strangely erotic sight gave Sybilla a second wind. She launched her plated fists against the spider woman and struggled underneath her titanic strength. The creature's colossal and thick amber breasts squeezed against her own ample pair as she struggled for her weapon. Just as she reached for the dagger strapped to her belt, her violator stamped one of her legs down, breaking Sybilla's wrist as she came in for a kiss.

Sybilla thrashed and screamed, her eyes growing misty to the crippling pain as Adras used her human arms to yank her by the head. Her muffled groans rung into the air when the spider-woman sealed her toxic lips to hers, her kiss soft and peachy. Sybilla was so overcome with the exquisite gentleness of Adras's embrace that she did not notice the heat from her attacker's lip or the little sizzles of steam that left her own.

A trembling and dazed sigh left the princess's lips. Her ears picked up on the skittering of other limbs in the cave. She felt her legs spread wide and open and then was yanked off the ground with more webbing. Delighted moans wafted from her voluptuous lips while the greedy hands of Adras kneaded her plump and silken titflesh.

"Yes, yes my sweet, it is time..." said the Spider Queen. She came a little closer to her descendent and dragged her long, thick and drooling ovipositor along the young princess's long legs and made sure she felt its aroused fluids drizzle and speckle onto her shapely thighs.

Sybilla whined and writhed as the hot fluid tickled her skin, her weak moans music to the Spider Queen's ears. "Noooo..." she whimpered, sensing the inevitability of her fate. No doubt the same inevitability Adras felt all those years ago when she was stripped of her goodness.

"Yes, my dear, its going to happen. Your fall into shadow will not be quick or sudden, but long, drawn out and... rapturous." Adras's delicate hands swept up Sybilla's pair of heaving, soft globes and then cradled the princess's face, slowly lowering her own busty and luscious twins over her face.

The last Sybilla saw before she was smothered in her ancestor's heavy and moist bosom was her ovipositor jerking and twitching before her slit, on the verge of losing control next to flesh so pure and untouched. "Once they are inside you, you will hear their whispers, little tiny whispers. But once enough come in... those whispers become a roar. And you will love every moment of it."

Sybilla moaned helplessly as Adras stuffed one of the soft slopes of her breasts into the girl's mouth. "Shhh... drink and hear the voices..." Sybilla's body jerked up and stiffened when the ovipositor plunged into her flowing pussy. Her hips bucked up to take more of the throbbing length in, her fingers and toes curling within their webbed bonds.

Adras cooed and ran her hands through Sybilla's reddish chestnut locks and sighed in ecstasy when she felt the first clutch of her eggs drop loose and travel down the ovipositor. Her sigh turned into a husky moan as her ovipositor went through a series of pleasurable muscular contractions, pushing the egg further along into her helpless host.

The fervent squirming of the princess below aroused Adras to no end, how futilely she tried to pull away, from both the ovipositor and fate itself. She was driven over the edge when Sybilla spasmed wildly, her lower belly and inner thighs spasming as she felt the mass of the first egg push against her, on the verge of passing into her body.

Such delicious panic moved Adras to stiffen and then open her mouth to soundless rapture. Her powerful internal muscles throbbed and swelled, sending shivers of intense pleasure through her body while her rigid ovipositor 'fed' a cluster of eggs into its terrified host.

Sybilla's jerks and twitches stilled instantly as the eggs brimming with evil life slid up into her womb. A sense of irresistible calm fell over her body and her pussy opened up even more for easier access. The imperious princess tried to fight it, to hold off the feelings of joyful resignation. Whatever was in the eggs forced her to open up... wanted her to give up, their whispers only a slight scratch upon her brain now but she knew they would not always be so...

Rovino hung from upside down and was simultaneously terrified and aroused of what he saw below. His mouth salivated and his cock hardened watching the Spider Queen's juicy bubble ass cheeks flex and wobble atop her arachnid abdomen as she pumped something vile into the one she was supposed to love. His soul on the other hand, screamed in blood chilling horror at the dim violet glow emanating from the princess's still flat belly, with more oval shaped glows still traveling down the she-devil's stinger!

He found it impossible to tear his eyes away from the sight of Adras's exquisite and bountiful melons pressed against Sybilla's face and so just closed his eyes and focused. "Kael... hey Kael... she's turning Sybilla into... into something not good!" There was nothing but silence and an odd sucking sound. "Kael?"

He twisted around in his webbing and paled when he saw a busty spider woman wrapped around Kael, her abdomen shuddering with excitement as she milked him of life while Kael drowned in between her creamy and overflowing tits. His hips were stiff and constantly jabbing forward... eagerly feeding the spidery siren as much of himself as he could! Her eyes were closed, her face like that of a serene maiden, while aroused gasps of delight seeped from her pouting lips.

Rovino was envious but also counted himself lucky. "Damn... well it was a good run Kael. Somewhat. I really don't know what to say to a dying man. Maybe nothing, you seem rather carefree about the whole thing." The impressionable farmboy followed Sybilla to their mutual ends. He couldn't blame the poor bastard for responding so eagerly to the arachnid temptress, having been so ignored by the princess.

"Anyway..." he swung back to the perverse sight of Adras pumping Sybilla full of her vileness. "How to break free?" His eyes narrowed as he looked up the ceiling. He had that unmistakeable feeling of cleverness rising to the top of his consciousness. This place would not be his grave.

Sybilla's eyes had gone hazy with pleasure. Her whole world had turned into servicing her ancestor's vast caramel breasts and suffering the forbidden pleasure of taking in evil life. She heard the Spider Queen's soft sighs and moans and the strangely erotic rhythm of wet sounds that accompanied her ancestor's every shudder and thrust. Below that, she heard the words that spoke to her soul.

Mother... Join us! Be like us! Not enough legs... but soon... Give in...

She knew she shouldn't, but every passing second surrender looked more attractive. With each clutch pumped into her belly, the clamor rose. When she felt Adras shudder against her, she knew another batch was coming and wondered why she spread her thighs further. She ought to be fighting this! Instead she spared a glance at the ovipositor and sighed softly when she saw it pulse and swell, moving glowing lumps down to her willing pussy.

She moaned and her hips moved in time with the passing of each egg, aiding their entry. It made her feel so helpful... so motherly. She bucked gently in her pleasure as her children slipped in, bloating up her belly. Now their voices sounded as if they were speaking right by her ear.

Open up... We've been waiting for you... This is destiny! You were born to return here... born to become this...

Sybilla whimpered, her thighs tensing when she felt another clutch of eggs pumped into her belly. The evil clamor in her head amplified while the lurid light from underneath her stomach flared with corruption. Her blood sang with dark delight and she let her head slump to the ground, the smallest of smirks twisting her beautiful lips.