Witch's Wrath

Story Info
Serenity cheats on the wrong witch.
1k words
3.81
14.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam_Wolf
Sam_Wolf
61 Followers

"Serenity?" A familiar voice called from the front door.

In a breath we were on opposite ends of the couch. I had the controller in hand and was suddenly right back to battling the blood dragon with my ebony bow.

"I'm in here, baby!" I called as casually as I could. "I thought you didn't get off until three!"

"I finished early so I could be with you." Bree came in, her dark brown hair still in its perfect bun and her makeup light. She was, of course, in her suite. It was a man's, but nobody seemed to care at the office; she was too damn good at computers for the company to care about anything personal.

"Oh hi, Danni." The smile she gave at the sight of Danni, who she preferred to pretend didn't exist, made my stomach twist.

"H-hey," The tall blonde replied nervously. Danni went to get up. "Um, I should really be going."

"No, don't go, hun! I have this awesome movie I want to show you two. It's on my phone."

I pulled my wife into my arms for a kiss, but she wiggled away.

"Common, baby. Danni is over! We can get to that later. Get off the game."

Sighing, I saved and got off my game.

(What did I do?) I asked myself, nibbling uneasily on my lip.

Bree grinned, clearly enjoying my nervousness. She had the phone hooked up in no time.

It began with Danni and I drinking on the couch. My eyes widened as I realized all to soon what happened next.

(Fuck! Fuck, how did she get that?!)

It progressed quite quickly to ever so slight touches, touches that spoke of familiarity. Touches that became playful groping.

I swallowed hard, my heart pounding in my chest. (That was right after she left for work this morning! How -- how did she set that up?)

Danni gasped, her face going sheet white. She almost ran, but Bree grabbed her wrist to jerk her back onto the couch firmly.

"Oh, no, it's just getting good, Danni."

I stood up "Baby, we were d-drunk,"

"Not this morning you weren't, though you were last night when I stayed over at Beka's."

I felt faint. "How?"

With a sadistic laugh, she replied "Serenity, I'm a computer genius. What do you mean, HOW? Setting up the cameras and Bluetoothing it to my phone was child's play! I KNEW you two were still together. Now I have proof."

"I don't love Danni!"

"Bitch!" Danni slapped me and ran out crying.

I turned to Bree. "Baby, I'm sorry."

"No, you're not. But you will be."

I swallowed hard. "Y-you aren't going to ask for divorce, are you?"

She gave this cynical laugh that caused shivers to travel down my spine. I swore my blood froze to ice and my heart stopped when she gave me a cold, calculated look. "Divorce? Love, you'll never get away that easily. We said until death, Serenity. Till death it will be."

"Then-"

She turned off the TV. "Sit. Down."

I plopped down, suddenly feeling small. No, bugs were small.

I felt like I was a germ about to be introduced to germ-x.

"Stay there while I get some things." She left the room.

I seriously considered running, but my legs wouldn't move. They seemed frozen, dead to me; useless. Bree returned with s small black book, candles and her black, single edged knife.

"What the hell, Bree? You're going to cast a spell on ME?!"

"A spell? Oh, baby, this will be so much more than the little magic you've seen me use before. Do you think I went over to a black witch's house for shits and giggles?"

I began to actually struggle to get up. I mean, really try. But I couldn't move.

"Love, I drugged your all of your liquor this morning. I'm actually surprised you waited this long to start drinking, with her over all day. You're not going anywhere."

She picked me up, placed me on the floor and poured a salt circle around me. Opening her book, she chanted some words in a foreign language.

"I hate black magic. But she's right; it has its uses." She whispered in my ear. Then she took her knife and began to carve.

Every cell in my body awoke in agony. But as I opened my mouth to scream, nothing came out. The pain grew as she intricately carved symbols into my arms, legs and torso.

I must have passed out, because next thing I knew I woke in bed. I was tied up in her favorite shibari corset wrap. So I wasn't too surprised to wake up burning with desire.

I was, however, shocked that I was alive. Bree came into the room with a grin.

"How are you my pet?"

I opened my mouth to demand what was going on. Instead I said "I'm good Mistress."

The words came out without my permission.

(What the hell?!)

"What do you want, my pet?" She purred as she approached, stripping as she did so.

(To know what's going on!) "You, Mistress. Please, please, touch me!"

Bree gave a sadistic laugh. She ran a finger ever-so-gently along my flesh, causing a powerful shiver to course through my entire body. "Like this my love?"

"Ohhh, Mistress, please. I'm so hot." I begged without my mind's consent.

Bree's smile grew. She leaned in to begin sucking on my tits, slow and sure, flicking them with her tongue expertly. Every cell in my body lit aflame. Soon I was writhing beneath her, trying at my binds.

She bit hard and pulled.

"Ohhhhhh god!!"

Her fingers slipped into my cunt to hammer it, hard and fast. Her other slid to play with my clit. She rubbing furiously, sending sparks of almost overwhelming bliss through me.

"Cum you little slut."

It felt like hours and a heartbeat as I came undone, sent into a world of utter ecstasy.

Again.

And again.

"See, my pet, it won't matter how much I get you off. You will always want more."

I felt tears run down my cheeks as the orgasm reached an almost painful height.

"Stop."

And like that, it was gone.

Leaving my shaking in sweat cum.

"Who do you bring to?"

"You Mistress." This time as the words came out, I realized how true they were.

"Good girl." Bree purred as she stoked my head.

Sam_Wolf
Sam_Wolf
61 Followers