With A House Full Ch. 02

Story Info
He makes the men an offer.
1.2k words
4.04
145.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the women were gone shopping. He had the men sitting around the living room. He looked at each and everyone one of them.

"Ok guys. I know that last night that each one of you guys were not fucking your Wives." he said.

Boy that got their attention quickly.

"Now I don't care that Tommy you were fucking Stef, Gregg was fucking Mary, James was fucking Becky, or Frank was fucking Stacy. What I would like to know right now is if you would like to have a day and night with my daughter." he told them.

Both him and Larry watched the shock of surprise look came across each one of his brothers.

"I think I can talk for all of us and say yes , hell yes we would love fucking her, better than the ones we fuck last night." James stood and said.

Plans were made and each would leave for a camping trip up in the mountains, a mans night out. He went upstairs and told his daughter what would happen. She grabs the phone and called a man she knew would love a night in her step moms and Aunts company.

The next day she came down and called out for her Stef.

"Hi Stef, I am spending the night at Carla's house." she said and left.

She went straight to the cabin, once there she moved all the furniture out of the living room, and dragged the mattress's out. She stood back, and looked at what she did. She grabbed all the pillows tossing them down there to. Now she undress and put on a long sheer black grown with matching thongs, and lays down in the middle of the bed. She heard the guys pulling in.

"Are you sure you want us to fuck her Brad?" they asked.

"Tell me is your cock hard thinking about it. If the answer is yes then lets get inside I am sure she is already there waiting." he told them.

The door open, and one by one her Uncles came into the room. She got up and went to each of them, kissed them, hugged them, and her hand squeezed, and rubbed each of their cocks. She walked back and sat down. Looking at each one she then told them to undress and come over one at a time and give her their cocks to suck.

One cock after another she sucked slowly till she had cum all over her body. She told Tommy to lay down, she climb on his cock and rode it, then she called to Gregg to fuck her ass. One by one each Uncle fucked her pussy and ass hole. She went to shower as the guys cook something to eat.

Her daddy layed down and told her to come over and slid her ass down on his cock, she did. He looked at each of the men and told them that they were to slide their cocks in her pussy fuck a few strokes, then moved onto her mouth, keep going to each of them had cum in her pussy and mouth.

(at the house with the lady's)

They sat around and told one another what happen to them last night, then the door bell rang. Stef answer the door.

"Hello sexy lady's, I am here to dance for you." the young good looking man said, as he walked in.

Music started playing and he started dancing, one by one his clothes came off. Wearing just a g-string he went around to each lady touching their necks with a kiss and a whisper in their ear, how he would like lick and suck on each of their titties.

Stef knew him, he was a friend of her stepdaughters, and had been here many times. She had caught him looking at her a few times. It always left her wondering what it would be like with him. When he got to her, her neck bent, and he licked, kissed, and whispered in her ear.

"My favorite lady, you turn me on so much, I am hard as a rock whenever I am around you." he whispered, stepped back and rip away his G-string.

"OH MY!" they gasp.

He went over to the coffee table and sat down, lean back, closed his eyes, and started stroking his cock. His hips lifted as he was thrusting into someone. He stood up and walk to each lady, rubbing his cock against each mouth. A few licks were taken, then he went to the center of the room and layed down on the floor.

"Your more than welcome to join me lady's, in fact I would be greatly pleased if you did. I want to licked and sucked each of you. Tonight I am yours to have." he said, looking at each of them. With the last thing he said he look right at Stef.

Stef got up took off her robe, and walk over to him. She straddled his hips and lowered her pussy down on his cock. Each lady sat on his face, as Stef rode his cock, long and hard. When she was done she stood up and sat down and watch him with each lady. After pleasing each of them, they each went to their rooms, leaving Stef behind. He picked her up, carried her upstairs to the bathroom. Once in the shower he had her against the wall pounding his cock hard into her pussy. All she could do was whimper.

(the cabin)

She looked around the room, looked like they were all sleeping, well except for Uncle Tommy. She walks over to him.

"What's wrong Uncle Tommy?" she asked.

He smiled down at her, seeing she still had nothing on made his cock takes notice.

"Nothing really Baby, just wishing some alone time with you." he told her, hugging her.

"Let's take a walk outside then." she told him.

Grabbing a blanket and two pillows, she took his hand and they went out.

They found a place by the little Lake, he laid out the blanket and toss the pillows, grabbing her hand he took her into the cool water. They swam awhile then he took her in his arms, pressing her back against his chest, caressing her tummy.

"I have a confession to make to you honey." he whispered.

"Mmmm, and what would that be." she moaned as his hand cupped her tit, squeezing it.

"I Love You, not as my niece, but as a Woman, I would like to make love to you without a condom, I want to have my baby." he whispered, sliding his cock between her thighs.

She turned in his arms and kissed him hard.

"I Love You to, yes I want your baby tonight." she told him.

He picked her up and carried her to the blankets. He took his time licking, and sucking every inch of her body, made her cum so many times she lost count. Then he slowly slid his cock deep inside her pussy, lifting her hips up so he could get deeper.

"OH YES FUCK ME TOMMY, FUCK ME HARDER...FASTER... HARDER. OH GOD HARDER TOMMY." she screamed.

He pounded his cock hard into her, you could hear their bodies slapping against one another.

"OH GOD BABY I'M GOING TO CUM, AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!" he grunted loudly in her ear, jerking his cock deeper.