With A Little Help From My Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't cooperate, I can always ring my buddies" he smirked, "and you wouldn't want your dear husband to have a fatal accident on the way back from the race track, would you?"

Jenny gulped. She relaxed and Andy released his grip on her.

"Now we can do this the easy way of the hard way. Which would you prefer?" he asked. She looked at the line of eager black studs waiting to have their way with her.

"Please can you promise me no biting this time?" she asked. Andy smiled.

"No biting" he affirmed. "But my friends will take you in what ever perverted way they wish" he added. There was a short pause.

"But they will come in your pussy" he said. She looked at Andy incredulously.

"But they're black!" she stated. The black men all laughed.

"There's nothing wrong with your eyesight, is there?" Andy laughed.

"But I don't want a black baby" she said. Andy's smile melted instantly.

"You just said you wanted me to get you pregnant" he said. "You never said any preference about colour".

"Yeah, are you prejudice, you white whore?" one of the black men shouted. Jenny was now very frightened.

"No, I'm not prejudiced, it's just that how can I pass off a black………….."

"That ain't my problem, bitch!" Andy spat. "Now get those fucking clothes off before I get angry"

"Yeah, and before I get frustrated" said the bloke who looked like Mr. T.

Jenny removed her sweater and skirt, then peeled off her underwear. It was pointless trying to resist.

She lay on the bed, fluffing up a pillow behind her head. If she was going to be raped, she may as well be comfortable.

She'd not noticed the black guys stripping off but they were ready for action by the time she'd got her pillows comfy. Prepared for the frenzy she'd endured yesterday, these guys were more serene. The first black guy was a tall muscular lad, shaved head and a gold crucifix around his neck, started licking her pussy. His long muscular tongue was touching her in such a way, she started to feel aroused. A second guy, who was sporting a baseball cap on backwards, was sat beside her and he was gently caressing her breasts, gently tweaking the nipples, licking her tits and giving her some erotic stimulation. Jenny's breath deepened in pleasure as these two black studs aroused her. A third guy knelt on her other side and took her hand. He placed her hand on his erection. At first, she recoiled but was encouraged to hold it. She didn't want rough stuff again, so she held his cock, feeling the pulse within. She could not see the cock because the head sucking her tits was in the way, but it felt very substantial, not just long but thick, too. She'd heard that black guys were well hung but she'd never experienced one. This would soon change.

Her pleasure rose and soon, she felt the first wave of orgasm approaching. Christ, she hadn't had an orgasm with anyone but her husband since they've been married. She couldn't help herself and she felt the orgasm hit then dissipate like a wave hitting the shore.

She moaned in delight as the first guy replaced his tongue with his cock. She'd had some monster cocks before she was married but this was huge. After the pounding she'd taken yesterday, this guy's cock slid in gently and smoothly, but purpose and grace. She couldn't help herself and she raised her hips to meet his, unaware of the movement elsewhere in the room.

The Mr T lookalike had briefly left the room and returned with a case containing a tripod and a digital camcorder. He was now filming the action. Jenny was blissfully unaware at this time.

"Ooh, that's nice" she whispered as the guy fucking her built up a rhythm, her hand masturbating the cock she held at the same pace.

"You like it like this?" the guy asked.

"Ooh yes" Jenny replied.

"Tell me what you like" he said. Her eyes were closed in delight.

"Being fucked" she replied.

"You like my black meat?"

"Ooh yeah. I love your black meat" she responded, and she was genuine. She was enjoying this.

"You want your black man's meat to fuck you, yeah?" he enquired, building up his pace. "'Cos I'm gonna fuck you, sweet mama. I'm gonna fuck you and make you pregnant" he said.

"I don't care" she said, "Just fuck me".

"You want a black baby, you white bitch?" another black voice said.

"Don't care" she repeated, "Just want to be fucked".

"How do you want to be fucked?" said the same black voice.

"Like a slut. Fuck me like a dirty little slut" she said, her voice calm, her breathing rapid and her orgasm approaching.

"You want us all to fuck you?" said the Mr T character from behind the camera.

"Ooh yes" she responded. "I'll be your little white slut as long as you've all got big cocks and can fuck me like this guy" she said, opening her eyes. It was then she caught a glimpse of the camcorder behind her first black lover.

"What's going on?" she asked in panic. The guy sucking her tits pushed her back down.

"It's OK mama" he said, "Be cool. We just wanna remember you, that's all".

"Yeah, it's not every day we get to gang bang a horny white slut and she's begging for it" said another voice.

Her panic was suddenly over ridden by her second orgasm and this brought with it, her first lover's climax. For the first time ever, Jenny felt a black man's sperm flow into her unprotected womb, at the height of her fertile time.

The space in her pussy was vacated and replaced with a second black guy, this one wearing a gold star of David (Surely he's not Jewish, she thought to herself) and he waved his circumcised cock in front of her, brushing it through her pubic hair before plunging it deep into her waiting cunt.

He was also large and as he entered her, she moaned out loud again. The very act of his penetration was sending her into her next orgasm and he'd barely even begun.

"Fuck me deeper" she ordered, unable to control herself now.

"White whore" the guy said as he pounded his meat into her.

"Black fucker" she said. "You're my black fucker".

"You'd better believe it, white bitch" he said, forcing his enormous black cock in and out of her moist pussy. Jenny's breathing increased in rate as she approached another of many orgasms she was to have that day.

They writhed and cursed each other as the copulated, eventually receiving his seed but only after he'd given her four more orgasms. And still the camera kept on rolling.

Another 4 hours later, the camera had been packed up, clothes donned and she was left satisfied. She rested for a while, feeling different inside. Could she be pregnant already?

Her husband returned later and they talked. He asked if she still wanted to go home. Andy had promised that the black guys could come back tomorrow (with the camcorder, of course) and she'd happily accepted that. Andy had not fucked her at all that night, only the black men. All 6 of them, including the one she called Mr T. His dick was every bit as big as she'd imagined it. More surprising to her was that she'd been able to accommodate him and with some comfort.

She'd agree to stay. Not to get pregnant, but for the black cock she was looking forward to.

"What if the baby is not what you expected?" she asked her husband.

"How do you mean?" he replied.

"Well, if there was something wrong with it. Would you still love it"? she asked. He reached over and held her hand.

"Of course I would. Any baby that you produce, you're its mother and I love you, so why wouldn't I love the baby?"

Jenny smiled. "Are you sure?"

"Positive" he replied, smiling back.

"Irrespective what the baby looks like?"

"Irrespective" he replied, smiling. Jenny wondered. Would he still love her if he knew she'd been fucked by a black man? Or several black men? Or several black men several times? Or if he knew she loved being fucked by several black men simultaneously? What if they had a black baby? He'd know she'd been slut but would he know she'd been a willing slut? No one need know. Hopefully, he'd never see the video footage of her screaming for more black cock.

They'd never find us, she thought to her self. Jenny and her husband were anonymous in this part of the country. No one knew their names, their address, their car registration number. Maybe she was safe. Maybe.

Unless, of course, the video footage that had been taken should ever came to light on the internet. But no-one would do that. Would they?

12