With All My Heart

Story Info
A Transwoman "ambushes" her heart's desire.
1.8k words
4.29
29.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
usmclass
usmclass
14 Followers

Poor Marsh, after a week of wind and drizzle, the temperatures took a nosedive. The project manager had been pushing extra hours trying to beat the deadline. Its good money, but between the weather, and the hours, they have been pushing you until you're dead on your feet.

A massive storm blew in at the end of the day, so the safety manager told everyone to "stand down" the next day. That nice warm shower felt good huh? It almost made you feel human again. I SO appreciate your falling straight into bed, wrapped in just a towel.

The hours pass. You wake up to the room, illuminated by a number of candles. Their scent is mixed the layer of --vanilla??! From the corner of the room come the soft strains of, Glenn Miller? It feels like your room, your bunk --but something's not right. What the hell?

You try to set up, to figure out what's going on, when it hit you! You're flat on your back, loosely tied to the four corners of the bed. You have enough slack to be comfortable, but not enough to roll over or sit up. OK, what kind of joke is this?

You are finally awake enough to notice me, standing by your right shoulder. "Hi Baby" I say in an, ala 'Marilyn Monroe', breathy way. "Have a nice nap?"

"Laura?" you say, as you try to sit up again, pulling against your bonds. "What are you doing here? How'd you even GET here!" "Shhhhhhh. ..Baby... relax. Confucius say: When rape is inevitable, lie back and enjoy it! Just relax, and Mama make it allllll better."

At last it occurs to you to take a good look at me. I'm wearing a black satin corset, underwired, but cupless; 6 garters hold tight to the sheer black hose, with a wide lacy band. Over the garters ride my diaphanous, black, panties; with a little pouch covering my...clit. And, it seems to be getting tighter in there!

Your eyes travel down the silken highway of my smooth, freshly waxed, legs (in fact, I have had EVERY thing waxed for my visit to you!). The trail ends in my gleaming red, 6 inch, stiletto heels. Feel honored. I wouldn't suffer these beasts for anyone but you. But, judging from the swelling of your cock, maybe you are suffering a little bit too? Exsssss-elent!

As I place a satin pillow beneath your head you get a look at the rest of the...giftwrap. I am "covering" (and hiding nothing) the ensemble with a sheer, floor-length, black robe with billowing sleeves gathered at the wrist. My hair is freshly washed, rolled and teased. My makeup looks like I spent hours on it... close. Bedroom eyes and Hollywood Red lips that reflect the candlelight. I can tell that you noticed; you're getting harder by the second! Oh! And the vanilla? Yep... my perfume. By tomorrow morning you won't be able to pass a bakery without getting an erection... or missing me.

We look into each others eyes as I stroke my freshly painted red nails down your chest. "Look Laura, you know I think you're special, and I wish it could be different, but I TOLD you...".. "Yeah, I know. You have rules, and obligations, ...tonight... you have me." Oh yes, you are going to try and talk me out of this...as I stroke your body, run my fingers over your hair, down your neck... your chest... your nipples are so hard. We'll get to them later.

I lay down on top of you, rubbing my body against yours. Your gorgeous cock is trapped between my stocking tops and my panties. I grip you with my thighs as I grind into you... constantly touching...touching...stroking. your chest... your thighs... your neck and shoulders. I watch your eyes. your lips are still trying to say "no"... still trying to convince me to "do what's right." This IS right! Maybe just for tonight, but right now nothing else matters.

The more I rub you...squeeze you with my thighs ...and slide closer and closer to joining our lips. ...I can see you losing, or is it actually WINNING the battle. By the time our lips meet you are sucking air like a marathon runner!

I tenderly look into your eyes as I gently stroke your cheek, and I tell you, from my heart, "Honey, I know that you can't return it. Not after the weather clears, but Marsh, I love you. Please love me back, just while this lasts."

Our lips meet, and I go up in flames! More importantly, you return my passion! I nibble your lower lip and then take your tongue inside me. Gawd! I want more! So much more! I kiss my way up to your ears, where I nip your lobes and your neck just below your ears until I hear you moan! Your body is getting so hot! Just like a furnace. I kiss and nip my way down your body. When I reach your hard little nipples I slowly... slowwwwwly... lick each one, and then begin sucking and lightly biting each in turn.

My hands have not been idle, stroking down your arms, to your chest, hips...pressing on a couple of secret pressure points that drive you crazy! I left my clutch purse on the bed, and from it I retrieve my glossy red lipstick and freshen my paint. Deftly putting everything aside I lock eyes with you again. I NEED you to see me as I slide lower... between your spread thighs...wrapping my hands around your gorgeous man-meat. My glossy red nails look so pretty wrapped around you!

I never break eye contact with you as I lower my lashes and brush your cock against first one cheek then the other. I make a juicy red "O" with my luscious lips and halo behind your velvety helmet... watching you...watching me...as I flick my tongue around the head. I wink at you as I slip the head in between my lips!

From that point on I lost all control of technique! The feeling of your velvety flesh has shattered my restraint. The only thing I can think of now is the taste, and the heat, and the desire to have you INSIDE me. Anywhere and EVERY where possible!

I freeze, trying to gain control. And then slowly slide down your shaft, relaxing my throat as I try to take all of you! As my nose brushes the base of your mound I revel in how perfectly you fit in mý throat. I'm sucking gently as I slide up and dive back faster and sucking tighter each time!

Finally I raise up and slide my body up and up. You can see my excitement! My little pouch is close to bursting! I slide up your chest and giggle as I see your eyes get wide as my pouched clitty gets ever closer. No, Baby. I wouldn't do something like that to you. Especially not with you tied. In fact, let's turn your hands free... I don't think you are going to run off.

I spin around to take your rod in my lips again, and you can see the other special treat of my panties. The sheer fabric caresses each globe of my ass. ...quickly joined by your hands... but the back is open-exposing my pussy for penetration! I've kissed and licked your manhood to a glossy sheen. I want you in me sooo badly!

I've never tried "reverse cowgirl" before, but many nights I have pretended it was you as my toy opened me and filled me up. My fantasies didn't even come close! My gawd! You are hard and slick and oh, so hot! I can feel you pulse in my pussy with each beat of your heart. It hurts... but I want it all. I know I'll never get another chance! But you are so sweet. Stroking my back and sides, whispering encouragement as you open me up bit by bit! You comment on how hot and tight I am, and I look back over my shoulder and give you a mischievous grin before I give you a couple of quick squeezes with my muscles.

But now it's time to get serious. I feel you help me lift my hips up a bit at a time and then slide back down. the pain passes and a magic warmth comes over me. It feels like this is IT! Where I am supposed to be. ... my pussy wrapped around your cock, your cock filling me up! I'm not a girl anymore! I'm a WOMAN! Your woman. No matter if the sun rises or not, want/ accept me or not, from this moment on I'm Marsh's woman. With the joy of this knowledge I start to slide up and down. A little longer each stroke...a little faster...and I tighten my muscles on the up strokes. I hear you moan and it thrills me! Drives me! I weep, "HARDER! PLEASE BABY!"

I double over and release the straps on your legs. I pull off and look pleadingly into your eyes. You know what I need. We switch places and you enter me, lifting my legs to my shoulders. Deeper! Harder! MORE! You might stop if you could read my mind (the voice purring in my mind and heart, "this is how you would fuck your Wife...IF she ever fucking you any more"... give ME what doesn't even deserve! I'd gladly spend the rest of my life earning this gift, but we both know that you won't let me)...so, for once, I keep my secrets to myself, and revel in the joys of you pounding me! My legs slide down and wrap their silken bands around you pulling you deeper! Deeper!

I wrap my arms around your neck and kiss you as if my life depended on it... perhaps it did! But with a final squeeze you come deep in my pussy!! You roar as you dump your cum deep inside me, and your throbbing, and the heat as you paint my insides, cause me to come with an intensity I have never experienced before!!

I can't make my legs release, even as I feel you begin to soften. You gently kiss me. My lips, my eyes, my neck. I moan, even as the tears leak from my eyes. My nails lightly scratch your back...I would never mark your precious body. I don't know if it was the nails or the moan, but I feel you harden again. It's the beginning of a long and magical night. We make love... it's never fucking with us... several times.

Near morning we share a shower. Scrubbing turns to tickling. Tickling turns to one of the most magical kisses in my life. We make love in the shower, and then barely able to stand, ...either of us... we bundle each other into robes I brought and stagger back to your bed. We kiss and cuddle, and fall asleep in each others arms.

...

Late morning. The sunlight finally angles through your window and strikes you in the eyes. You reach for me... but all that remains if the night before, is one sheer black stocking snagged in the covers

and the scent of vanilla perfume...

usmclass
usmclass
14 Followers