With Chocolate On Top

Story Info
One of her best friends is a lesbian.
2k words
3.59
114.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers

It's a strange setup, but incredibly efficient. She has a strap around each of my wrists, and each strap is attached to a strap around her ankle. It feels as if I can do something with my arms, but wherever she wants to move her legs, my arms are dragged along with them. I can't believe how helpless I am.

Neither of us is very tall. I'm 5'2", and she might be a tad shorter. Other than our height, we couldn't be more different.

My body is a lot like those high fashion models, skinny as a rail and no boobs. I'm also blonde and very light skinned.

Tamaqua's skin is a very dark chocolate, and every inch of her is full and round.

I like Tamaqua. She's a very good friend. However, her feelings for me are much stronger. She loves me. She thinks I'm beautiful. She wants to touch me and kiss me whenever I get close to her.

I'm not a lesbian. I can't do those horrible, nasty things that lesbians do. Tamaqua knows that. She understands completely. So whenever I stay over at her place, she has to hold me down to make love to me. I fight her, of course. I fight her with all my might every time, but she's much stronger than me, and she always wins.

Tamaqua is a lesbian, and she does horrible, nasty things every time we spend the night together.

The shop is closed, and I got a wonderful deal on this cabin in the woods. It's miles from anywhere, and I've got it for the whole week. I had to invite my friend Tamaqua out here, because just last week she had told me how much she'd love to find a place were we could make a lot of noise without bothering anyone.

She was doing all the talking when she told me how nice it would be out of the city. I couldn't talk very well because of the way she was holding me.

I was on top of her at the time. Don't get the wrong idea, I didn't want to be on top of her, I couldn't help it. She had my arms twisted up behind my back and her legs wrapped around me. The reason I couldn't talk was she kept holding my face on her breasts. Every time I tried to open my mouth, her nipple popped into it. She's got these big, puffy nipples, and no matter how I tried to push them out of my mouth with my tongue, they kept forcing their way back in. I tried to tell her about the good deal I could get on this place, but she thought I was mouthing her nipples and pushed my face deeper into her breasts.

I knew she'd be happy that we could spend the whole week together. We could take walks, look at the wonders of nature, have lovely chats and unwind from the city life. How could I have known that she'd pull all my clothes off as soon as I locked the door and drag me to the over sized bed. Well, her breast isn't over my mouth now, and it's about time I give her a piece of my mind.

"Stop it, Tamaqua. You're degusting."

"I know, baby. I can't help it. You're so soft and beautiful. Did you shave your sweet little pussy for me?"

"No, I didn't. Stop it. Don't touch me there," it's so hard to get Tamaqua to listen to me when she gets like this.

"You're always so clean and fresh down here, Cindy. Your pussy tastes like candy. I love candy, Cindy. I love your candy."

"Don't put your mouth down there, Tamaqua. That's nasty. How can you do stuff like that?"

She sticks her tongue inside me. She always does that. It feels so creepy. Can you imagine another persons tongue inside your pussy? And that's not all. She sucks on my pussy too, she sucks it, she rubs it, and her tongue finds a spot that always makes my body twitch. I kick my legs and squirm, but she keeps flicking that spot and making me twitch. It's frustrating, because she'll keep flicking that spot until I'm straining and crying out for her to stop.

"You like it when I do that, don't you," she says.

"No. I hate it. It's awful. Please stop."

"Okay," she says.

"Okay?"

She's never said; "Okay" before. She always keeps licking and sucking until I get those terrible shakes and can't breath and my muscles get tense. Then she wraps her legs around me and hugs me so tight I can hardly breath, and rubs her wet pussy on me. That's when she tells me how much she likes me. Sometimes it's hard to understand her. She starts breathing real hard, and even says some bad words, but lesbians do that. They use foul language just like men.

"I'm going to let you eat me," she said.

"Oh puke, no way," I say and try to get up.

She spreads her legs and stretches my arms way out. All her private parts are spread wide and hanging over my head.

I am very slender. Some people say I have a boy-like figure. My hips aren't quite bony, and my backside is rounded, like a girl, not like a boy. In fact, the only time you might think my backside looked like a boys backside would be if I were standing next to Tamaqua.

Tamaqua's backside is much bigger than mine, and much rounder too. The crack of her ass is very deep, and her chocolate skin gets darker the deeper into the crack you go. Everything up there was varying shades of brown except her pussy. Her pussy was stretched open by her spread legs. It was bright pink, glistening, and wet.

"Get that away from me, Tamaqua. It smells. You're all wet and stinky. Get off, get off."

"I'm wet for you, Cindy. Taste it, you'll like it. My pussy was made for your mouth. Kiss it, Cindy."

"No, no, gross. Get away. It smells like poop," she was lowering herself and I threw my head from side to side.

"Poop, huh. That's an idea. Why don't you eat my ass first?"

She had to be kidding. She couldn't do something like that to me. Her ass was already much to close to me. What if it touched me? What if the part where the poop came out touched part of my face? I really started tossing my head back and forth.

She lowered some more, and my nose brushed against the cheek of her ass. I couldn't get past the other cheek, and when I reversed direction, I couldn't get past the first cheek any more. My face was trapped between the cheeks of her ass.

"That feels nice," Tamaqua said.

"What?" I said.

Once she had my face trapped, she had stopped.

"Your breath. It feels nice on my ass hole. Blow on my ass, honey. Make me wet with your hot breath."

That was okay. I could do that. It wasn't like I was touching it or anything.

"Oh that feels great. Keep blowing like that. Don't stop now. Keep going."

I kept blowing, just like she said, but it got harder because she kept getting it closer. Suddenly, I couldn't blow at all, because a tight little pucker of flesh was pressed against my mouth. Her ass hole was right on my mouth. I tried to gasp, I even opened my mouth, but as soon as I did, the pucker of her ass hole was in my mouth. I was yelling for her to get up, but she just groaned and said it felt nice.

I could taste it. The taste was all in my mouth. I tried to push her ass hole back with my tongue, but it just slid inside. Even when I stuck my tongue as far into her ass as I could, it didn't bother her. I even bit her ass hole. Not hard enough to draw blood or anything, I could never do that, but hard enough to show her I ment business. She just held still while I did it, and then rubbed her ass up and down my face when I stopped. I guess she was showing me that biting wasn't nice.

"Oh, god, baby. Do me. Do me now. I can't stand it."

She moved down and her pussy covered my nose and mouth. She was dripping wet and I had to struggle to breath. She was acting real crazy, twisting around, grinding herself down on me, and telling me how wonderful I was. Poor Tamaqua. She loves me a lot, you know. People get like this when they're crazy in love with someone.

I already had all that nasty stuff all over my face anyway, so what would it hurt to let Tamaqua know how awful it was to have someone else's tongue inside you, and have your clit flicked until your body twitched. It's about time she got some of her own medicine.

She learned her lesson, all right. You should have heard her scream. Good thing we were out in the middle of nowhere. Back home, someone would have called the cops for sure.

Once I'd taught her her lesson, she took the straps off and we curled up to sleep. She always gets all over me when we sleep, but that's all right. She only does it because she likes me.

"You'd better not try anything funny," I said as I snuggled back into her soft body.

Instead of answering, she pulled my arms behind my back and rubbed her wet fingers on my mouth. She had that nasty slime all over them.

"Oh, you pig. You nasty lesbian pig," I would have said more, but she put her hand over my mouth.

I started struggling again because I knew what she was going to do next.

"Pig? Did you call me a pig?" she says, her lips brushing my ear.

She knows how much I hate this. I detest what she's going to do, but I won't back down.

I explode into action, twisting and straining, but she just rolls on top of me and all I can do is kick my feet.

"You know I don't like being called a pig," she said, still holding my mouth, her weight pressing down on me, and her mouth poised over my ear, "Are you going to take it back?"

I could have stopped her by just nodding my head, but I have to show her who the boss is here. I glare at her from the corner of my eye.

"Okay," she says, and dribbles some spit into my ear. She spreads it around with the tip of her tongue, and then dribbles more.

I'm fighting as hard as I can, but she's holding my head perfectly still as she fills my entire ear with her spit.

Some of it finally trickles down my neck when she jiggles the bed, trying to get more comfortable.

She's going to go to sleep on top of me again. I can tell by the way she pushes my legs together and squirms around on my back. When she tucks a pillow under her head, I know it will only be a short while until I hear the regular breathing of Tamaqua's deep sleep.

I'm stuck under her, and won't be able to move until she rolls over in her sleep. Her hand starts to relax and I can finally breath thru my mouth. That's good, because it's hard to breath with her weight on me. She moves her hips like she's fucking my ass, but that's just something she does in her sleep when I'm under her.

I don't know of any other boss who'd put up with the way she treats me, but she's more than just a good employee, she's a friend.

margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers