With Dad to Swing Club

Story Info
An adventure, or was it a soul searing experience?
4.7k words
3.98
95.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earnie65
earnie65
161 Followers

Amsterdam

2004

"Dad."

"Yes darling." After a pause daughter spoke again.

"Dad."

"Yes darling." A pause again. "It's not like you to dither Susan; what's bothering you?"

"Nothing Dad; a request, an unusual one."

"Could I guess?"

"You cannot in a billion tries."

"Billion?"

"Make it a trillion."

"Then don't waste time, swallow hard and tell me."

"Well, it's like this Dad. For my postgraduate study I am majoring in sociology."

"Nothing unusual in that."

"Dad, listen patiently. I have to do a project and our guide who veers towards the bizarre gave some ideas. One girl in my group at his suggestion has chosen Death Row persons for her study."

"A girl? I should have thought that even a man of muscle and courage would think twice before venturing into those prison cells."

"My colleague is a very gentle 40 kilogram, twenty-three year old. She says she has never felt safer than when she was with them."

"Are these cold blooded killers that charming?"

"They are not all cold blooded killers but Dad, will you hear me without interruption?"

"Go ahead."

"My guide chose swing clubs for my study."

"Swing clubs? Where couples go for swaps."

"Yes."

"Where do I fit in?"

"I have to visit a swing club and not only see for myself but also interview a few of the customers."

"Then go ahead."

"The club I have chosen allows only couples."

"Take your boy friend."

"That won't do for various reasons."

"So?"

"You have to come with me."

"Girl visiting swing club with father? Has it ever happened before?"

"That is not the question. Are you game to the adventure?" Dad was excited at the prospect. He has never visited swing clubs before. His late wife was not interested. But with daughter? Unthinkable.

"I am not sure it is a good idea Susan."

"Dad I have not been to one. I have read a lot about them. I believe it is no different from a mall; only this mall sells an immensely popular product. I suggest we see how it plays out. We can come out anytime we like."

"It would cost us a packet of Euros."

"Yes, we might lose some Euros that we can ill afford, but I am crazy about this project and if you refuse I can't get it done. Dad please." Her 'Dad please' was something Dad has never been able to resist. He agreed, but for one who needed to be persuaded his eyes had suddenly acquired an unusual sparkle.

"Will the club object if they suspect I am your Dad?'

"It is not their problem. One has to be 18 or above and I am twenty-eight. That's about all."

2

The swing club building was in a residential locality and was no different from the other residences in the street. Dad was not sure if they were in the right place, but Susan had done her home work well. She plied the knocker. Presently the door opened and a gentleman welcomed them in. If he found anything unusual in a young lady with a grey haired man who bore so close facial resemblance that he could not but be father he did not express it in words or body language. These swing clubs train their staff well.

The secretary, a globe headed man (he was totally bald) smiled broadly as he welcomed them. He had the manners of an usher in a church. He asked them to read the rules of the club set out on a large board in many European languages.

"Street clothes must be left in the lockers," Dad read out aloud. "Customers will wrap towels the house provides. No alcohol or smoking. If you want activity in private close the door of the room. Open door is an invitation for others to join. NO MEANS NO. Why this last alone in capitals?"

"Because it is important," said sociologist daughter.

"What happens if one disobeys?"

"He has to leave. I believe it never comes to bouncing." They went into the locker room that surprisingly for a swing club was separate for men and women. Dad came out draped in a large towel as did Susan.

"Ha, ha." Daughter was unable to conceal her amusement.

"Why that?"

"It is funny the way you are clinging on to that towel, as if it is your life line.

"Are you wearing something under that towel?

"Nothing. That's the rule."

"Yes, it is. But..."

"What but?"

"Nothing."

"Dad get this clear. We have not come here to preserve our modesty. At some points these towels have to come off."

"You told me that it is to get material for your thesis not to display your body."

"That's right. I'll get it from the man whose tongue will loosen only when he cuddles my bare body. Got it?"

"Cuddles you bare body," repeated Dad slowly and softly. "Where do I fit in?"

"Dad you are impossible. When I am cuddling this man you will be cuddling his wife."

"Who will also be bare?"

"Of course she would be bare too." Daughter was watching Dad's reaction. He looked dazed and then his eyes brightened and finally he sucked his lips in and softly smacked them. Daughter grinned. "That's the spirit," she said.

"Susan."

"Yes, Dad."

"This cuddling you were talking about." Dad became silent.

"Yes Dad what about it."

"The very words I was about to employ."

"Dad you are becoming difficult. See those dispensers."

"Condom dispensers?"

"Collect your supply. Any more doubts?"

"Will we be in separate rooms?"

"Our choice. We have to take in the views of our partners."

"Who are they?"

"We'll find them soon."

"You mean you have arranged with them."

"No. Dad I'll explain. In our modern world men who are bored with their wives have mistresses."

"I was bored with your mother but I never thought of taking on a mistress."

"Dad you are an exception in everything. Many men have other girls. This goes for women too. Many women who are bored with their husbands having paramours. Now spouses do not approve of this arrangement. It is cheating. So what do they do? They visit swing clubs meet other couples with the same agenda and swap. Got it? Same room or same bed does not matter. For your information it is a lot more fun it seems watching your life partner having the time of his/her live with the other person." Dad shook his head forlornly and daughter puckered her lips in mischievous amusement.

"And then?"

"They go back home with their love bonds immeasurably strengthened."

"Strengthened?"

"That's correct. Many studies have shown that it is so. There is no dispute on that point." Dad's head was reeling.

"You have not told me how we are to get partners."

"I expect one of the couples to come to us, and if they do not we choose for among the unengaged couples."

They turned a corner and came face to face with action. It was an open room. A girl in the early thirties sat on a cot edge and a man of about forty sat on a low stool by her side. Both had towels round their waists. The girl's breasts were slender and hung like apples. She was holding one of them up and the man was sucking the nipple. His eyes were on her face but she was intently watching him suck. The tips of her fingers of her other hand were rubbing his scalp, and he with one hand he was weighing her other breast. It was a tender scene of affection unmixed with lust. Father and daughter watched enthralled.

"Must be husband and wife."

"Don't be funny Dad. Which couple will pay huge Euros to do something they can do for free at home?"

"If your mother had been willing I would have. Making love when someone it watching is something I always wanted to but your mother was such a prude."

"You amaze me Dad. You must write down you many unexpressed desires and publish it for posterity. I'll tell you what I think of this couple. Their spouses have gone off to have fun of their own. Why not here you might ask? May be they are in a foursome or even a gangbang."

"Gangbang?" said Dad impressed.

They were at the swimming pool. Some were in the water but more were on benches. Some were wiping after the drip and many were sitting round in the nude.

"Shall we take a dip Dad?"

"I can't see how we can enter with towels around us Susan." Daughter laughed.

"Dad you are impossible. For a man whose failed ambition was to have sex with his wife in public you show surprising resistance to get nude. I assure you Dad that soon that towel you are gripping with both hands will be off."

"What next Susan?" said Dad changing the subject.

"Don't turn but I notice a couple watching us with interest. I won't be surprised if they approach us."

"And then?"

"We play Scrabble," said Susan and doubled with laughter

"Hello." The couple Susan was referring to was by their side.

"Hello," responded Susan.

3

The man was over medium height and the woman was on the shorter side. They were in their mid thirties. Both had black hair. Susan assuming they were from Southern France switched over to French and they replied in the French accent of the Riviera.

"I'm Rene," said the man, "and this is my wife Lori."

"I'm Susi and this is my Dad Andre."

"Dad, indeed," said Rene, "for all I know you could be the first father daughter couple to visit this place."

"I will not be surprised if we are," said Dad. "Susan has come on an academic assignment."

"Academic?" exclaimed both in a voice much shriller than their normal voices. Apparently in their view coming to a swing club for academic purposes was stranger then daughter coming with her father. Susan explained.

"Shall to go to one of the rooms?" said Rene and they trooped upstairs. In one of the room they saw two couples engage in the sex act. Both lay side by side in the man-on-top posture on the extra large cot unmindful of what was happening to the other. Dad stood watching till Susan dragged him away.

"Is it wrong to watch? asked Dad. "These etiquette books are silent on swing clubs."

"They unfortunately are," said Lori. "Watching for a short while is OK but not spectating."

"The door is open. Does it mean we can join in?"

"Do you want to?"

"Oh no."

"We can in theory," said Rene.

"We will close our door," said Dad.

"Just as you say Dad," said Lori. "If you permit me I will call you Dad."

"You may," said Dad graciously. They moved to one of the rooms. Lori gently closed the door.

"Dad," said Lori, "do you know that discarding clothes is what we have all come for."

"So it appears," agreed Dad ruefully.

"Then why are you clinging on to yours so desperately."

"Give me time. Under your guidance I will make progress," said Dad.

"That's the spirit," she said. He turned to see how daughter was faring. Rene and Susan were already in serious conversation possibly about Susan's thesis. They were holding hands, but both still had their towels on.

"Have you seen your daughter lately without clothes on?" asked Lori. "Please do not start of the time you were giving her baths."

"Not lately but..."

"But what?"

"I'd rather not tell."

"You have to."

Dad was not too eager to start but eventually he did.

"Well, this happened about a year ago. I was on the reclining chair watching TV when Susan took up the phone upstairs. She stood right above and when I looked up..."

"You saw what is called up skirts."

"Up skirts with a difference—she was wearing no knickers."

"So as a good father should you turned away."

"No, I did not. I reclined a bit more for a grand stand view of her..."

"Vulva."

"Yes."

"Your penis was hard."

"I am ashamed to say that it was rising."

"What is there to be ashamed of?"

"You think it is OK to look"

"Perfectly natural."

"And be aroused?"

"As if you had control over that. You liked it."

"I did. From below the vulva looks different and this one, my daughter's, was exceptionally good."

"What was so exceptional about it?"

"It was like a dome with the slit that was a deep unsullied line. Shaved of course."

"Why this of course. You knew she shaves?"

"I know. Once or twice she forgot to take her razor away after her bath."

"Once or was it twice?"

"Three times actually"

"What was the effect of the razor on you?"

"It excited me, and..."

"And what?"

"I used it for shaving myself."

"Your face?"

"Funny question. Face of course."

"Going back to the phone episode how long did it last?"

"About half an hour."

"You must have got tired."

"I did not. I saw without blinking."

"Did you masturbate after that?"

"I did."

"And from then on the image of your daughter's vulva was a theme in your masturbation exercises."

"Very much so."

"Did Susie catch you red-eyed?"

"Fortunately she did not."

"Shall I let you into a woman's secret Dad?"

"Please do."

"She staged the event more for her pleasure than your edification."

"I can't accept that."

"God's truth. Father is the first sex object for any woman. Susie was showing herself to you."

"You mean when she masturbates she thinks of me?"

"Often." Dad was in contemplative mood for a while. He then spoke.

"Lori, there is something in what you say. She was indeed displaying herself. The way she parted her thighs, and the way she moved her skirt when she thought it was obstructing my view could have been deliberate. Once Lori, she bent down as if picking something from the floor. She had her back towards me and the sight of her vulva between her buttocks brought me to bursting point."

"So you would like to see her in the nude."He did not render a verbal reply. He nodded.

"Rene, Susie what's happening," said Lori, we are all still in a state of abject modesty. Dad here is impatient. He is bursting to see in darling daughter in the nude"

"Really Dad," said daughter. She was excited to find his father show interest in her body. She came round and stood in front of him. "Stand up Dad," she said. He stood up as if she was a sergeant major given the order. "One, two, three," she said and whisked her towel and threw it away. Dad stood goggling at the nymph standing in front of him, his own flesh and blood. Her breasts were large and though they sagged a bit they were shapely. Her waist was narrow and her hips broad. When her Dad was speaking so lyrically about her vulva he was not showing parental bias—it was lovely. The bulge of the mons continued down to give it the dome shape that had caught Dad's imagination. The slit was deep and unsullied by protruding inner lips.

"Bend down with back to your Dad," said Lori, "he was speaking wistfully of the day he saw you in that pose."

Susan giggled as she recollected the day she had stage managed the show. She turned round and bent down to touch her feet with her hands. The sight of her vulva between her shapely buttocks was indeed a magnificent sight.

"Kiss it," said Lori. Dad was not sure he should.

"Kiss it," repeated Lori, "after all you made her." Thereupon Dad bent down and taking a step forward he somewhat uncertainly gave a peck to daughter's vulva. Lori and Rene applauded.

"Are you OK Dad?" said Susan turning back.

"I am darling, only a bit dazed. I am not sure you are not an apparition."

"Test me, Dad." She caught his hand and placed it on her breast.

"Press it Dad." He pressed. "You like it?"

"Wonderful darling."

"Hold the other one." He took his hand gingerly and first he touched, and then he grasped it, and then he got bold; he gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Both at once, Dad." He squeezed again, this time both. She took one hand of his and brought it to her vulva.

"Cup it," she said. He stood bewildered. She went to his side and turned and backed till her firm buttocks touched his penis under the towel. Now he could bring his hand to her vulva. "Cup it," she said again. This time he cupped it. She turned her head and kissed him on the lips and then they hugged, she with both arms but he with one arm still on the vulva. She removed his towel. His penis was turgid. Again they hugged this time he had both arms round her. With bare bodies rubbing they kissed passionately. Daughter aligned her vulva against Dad's penis and rubbing with side to side swaying moves of her rear. The penis remained turgid.

"Dad is all yours Lori," said Susan. Lori and Rene were naked too. Lori took hold of Dad's hand and led him round to the other side of the emperor-size bed custom made for swing clubs with a vaster acreage than any in the market.

4

Dad knew what he wanted. The couple they had seen earlier had made a deep impression on him. He made Lori sit on the cot with legs hanging down. He pulled a stool and sat close to the edge. Lore understood. She sat with arms held away to show her breasts that like the ones he had seen earlier hung like apples. She offered one and he pouted his lips and grasped a nipple and started munching. Lori watched him working on her nipple with fascination. Like babies he took not just the nipple but a bunch of breast surrounding and drawing in his lips to cover the teeth he was bit on the breast. Like babies he gave the impression of a toothless person masticating. He looked up and met the glittering eyes of the suckling woman. She had the tender look of a mother feeding her baby. Dad must have sensed her feeling too for one hand of his was plucking bits of the soft, striated skin of her lower abdomen, and when the plucked tissue remained raised he smoothening it over. She held his head as if he were a baby. She had suckled in her time and knew how to.

She moaned for Dad was touching her sensitive part with great precision. She rubbed the back of his neck and moaned again. She gently pulled his head away and took it to her other breast and when he has settled on that she moaned once again. Suddenly he stopped. She knew what was distracting him. She turned back to see the other couple. They were on the fast track with Susan lying on her back with thighs spread and Rene on top with penis hard and ready to enter. Susan turned to see her father's head framed around Lori's thigh, arms and with breast pressed on his cheek. Even at that moment she thought it would make a classic photograph. She smiled and spoke to her man. He turned and smiled and both moved round and Susan spread out some more so that Dad can see the penis actually entering daughter's vagina. Lori who had doubts as she was rubbing Dad's turgid penis if it would ever get hard enough to enter had her doubts swiftly cleared. The sight of his daughter's vagina filling up did the trick. He was hardening rapidly.

But daughter was not sure she had done enough for Dad. From time to time Rene lifted himself up so that Dad could see his penis move in and out of his daughter's vagina.

"Are you OK?" asked Lori for the senior citizens appearance gave her reasons for fear that it was too much excitement for his old heart.

"Somewhat dazed, yes, but I am OK."

"Not many fathers get to see such a sight," said Lori. Dad only had strength to nod.

Soon daughter was on the throes of an orgasm. She was embracing his hips with her legs and so strong was she that her thighs seem to blanch from the pressure. Soon it was time for the next phase. Her feet are now on the bed with thighs spread wide and she raised her pelvis rhythmically to give counter pressure as he pressed her down. And then they had it amidst moans and soft screams. Lori waited for them to subside and then she acted. She understood the need for hitting the iron when it was hot. She shook Dad out of the daze; she lay on her back and pulled Dad up. He needed no second invitation. She caught his penis and inserted. Both were so hot they he ejaculated and she had an orgasm in unison. On hearing soft applause Dad turned towards daughter. She was smiling a smile in which love and appreciation mingled in equal parts. All four lay and rested in a mass so compressed that each was in physical contact with the other three.

5

"I need to swim to recharge," said Rene and the other three agreed.

As they splashed about Rene was deep in conversation with Susan presumably telling her what sociologists want to know about the culture of swing clubs; but from time to time they made eye contact with Lori when Dad was not looking their way. Tiny messages seem to pass. It appeared that some conspiracy was on. Dad was canny enough to notice it.

earnie65
earnie65
161 Followers
12