With Help from Michael O'Leary Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The odd behavior troubled Michael and he asked his doctor about it. His doctor told him to get permission from Ralphie's parents to bring him in for an examination, but Michael did not feel comfortable asking Big Ralphie if he could bring his son to the doctor for a physical examination. Fortunately, the habit disappeared when Little Ralphie showed an interest in girls.

Little Ralphie adopted Michael as his foster father and Michael accepted the role with honor. He hoped to save him from the streets and from the fate of the lack of morals, principles, manners, ideals, goals, and standards that his parents failed to foster in him. Because he was so small, he looked younger than his age. At almost 16-years-old when Michael met him, he looked 9-years-old. Those who did not know that he was Big Ralphie's son thought Michael was his father.

Michael had a relatively happy childhood and wanted Little Ralphie to have the same, hoping, he too, one day, would look back at his childhood with fond memories. He took Little Ralphie to Red Sox's baseball games at Fenway Park, Celtics basketball and Bruins hockey games at the Fleet Center, and Patriots football games at Gillette Stadium, as well as exposing him to reluctant Saturday excursions to the Museum of Science and the Museum of Fine Arts, and church for Sunday Mass. He took Little Ralphie to Wrestle Mania once, but the violence and sexuality so overwhelmed Michael that he never did that, again.

During one of the matches, one of the wrestles knocked down a member of the audience who had stepped into the ring. In hindsight, she was probably part of the show, but when he picked the woman up, spun her around, and threw her down on the mat, her short skirt ended up around her waist exposing her panties during which time she, supposedly unconscious lay motionless on the mat. Another woman who was sitting next to the woman who ran up to the wrestling ring, entered behind her friend hoping to save her. The wrestler tried to grab her to give her the same over the head spinning ride but she pulled away from his grasp ripping off her top and exposing her naked breasts to the audience. This, Michael felt, was not an appropriate show to bring young children and to expose them to this kind of behavior at the expense of women.

Over the years, Michael listened to Little Ralphie's endless enthusiasm about the features of this bicycle or that motorcycle or this computer or that car, which he was forever saving to buy. Now, Little Ralphie searched the Internet for scholarships to help him defray his college tuition expenses.

He always contributed to Little Ralphie's savings whenever he fell short of reaching his goal. Like anyone else, Michael liked money, but he enjoyed using the money that he had saved to help others. What good was the money to anyone if it sat in an inactive account collecting interest? He witnessed for himself at the bank that the ones with the most money were the least kind. The sour faces of the tight wads became too stiff to smile. They excluded everyone and everything that interfered with their accumulation of money.

Little Ralphie became a fixture in Michael's life until the day that he left to attend the University of Massachusetts. Michael could not be more proud of him if he was his son.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
got my interest

different and enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good job and an enjoyable read

Okay, BFW, the writing, as always, is professional but I am still waiting for the sex scenes. As I have already invested this much time reading your character buildups, hopefully, the soon to be coming sex scenes are worth my wait (lol).

Good job and an enjoyable read with lots of character description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
decent story, but

being so convoluted --- all the memory lane stuff and without much "excitment," whether in terms of sex/eroticism or in terms of "action"/"aventure"/fight/saving a helpless and hapless woman in distress, etc. --- you pretty much ensure that most readers are soon tuned out and turned off, even if they put effort into reading the story's rich descriptions of time and places and people..... <p>

after so many pages of description the author has done on Michael, I have absolutely no idea who he is and after a while I begin to NOT care what he thinks, who he is, what he does, etc. As an author who has spent so much time and effort into creating such a character, you shouldn't allow it to go out as a wimper like that, where few, if any reader, truly appreciate the time you've dedicated to the character of Michael O'Leary and his story; but you need to change the mode, the pace, and the delivery ---- they all make it a very tedious reading.... <p>

The reflection from Kelly, for example, is a good change of mode.... Within a few short paragraph the reader gets to feel her pain and sorrow and regrets.... The story is supposed to be mostly about Michael O'Leary, yet after close to 20 pages, we don't feel much for or against the guy, because he doesn't seem to be a person... and those automatic, smiley smiles "Hi, Mrs.." so and so, "how can I help you today"... just make him more robotic, unfeeling, and non-likeable as a character... <p>

In real life a person like him would annoy me to death

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items An adventurer adorns a magic amulet with creamy results.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Summer That Changed My Life! How James became Jamie....in Transgender & Crossdressers
Inner Woman Ch. 01: Charmed by a Bracelet Michael tries on the Venus Charm Bracelet.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 01 Pt. 01 A sex therapist sets out to seduce her patient's hot husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Chloe 01 The beginning.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories