With Help from Michael O'Leary Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew that she thought less of him, when he was so much better than was she. Yet, he did not know how much of the look that she gave him came from the fact that he was so short or because she knew him long ago and was angry about something. He thought it funny if she were sorry for not going to the prom with him. He thought it funny if she wondered how better her life would have turned out if she had married him, the short guy, instead of the tall, unemployed drunkard. He thought it funny if, after all these years, she lusted after him, but he did not believe that. Still, how in the Hell was she to cast him such a look? In the way that she looked at him, she might well have said, "Hey, midget, open my box. Hey, little man, do what I ask, now." He felt sorry for her. He said a prayer for her.

Mr. McCarthy never gave him that look nor did Mr. Florentino. Little Ralphie never looked at him in that way nor did his beautiful Gabriella. "Gabriella, Gabriella, Gabriella," he read somewhere that if you said a word three times in a row and thought of that thing or that person, that your wish would come true. He said it again, "Gabriella, Gabriella, Gabriella," and wished he was kissing her. "Gabriella, Gabriella, Gabriella," he wished she was kissing him.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
getting very interesting

good job!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bet: Repercussions YES They never thought about the repercussions.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Day and Night Ch. 01 Previously 'Flirting the Fence' a classic boy meets girl.in Interracial Love
The Bank Heist One last robbery has its benefits.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Let it Snow She was cute and that slowed down my original answer.in Romance
St. Clair Ch. 01: Soldier Girl She's her hero.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories