With Matt Away...

Story Info
With Matt away, Lita and Edge will play.
2.6k words
4.42
15.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

Following a WWE Live Event in early October of 2004, at a hotel near Seattle, Washington, RAW Superstar Edge is laying on one of the hotel's twin size bed, dressed in a pair of black jeans and a white tank top, as he flips through the channels on the TV, "Shit... never anything good on..." Edge says as the bathroom door opens. Edge looks over and smirks, "Geeze Lita... Matt was right, you do take for-fucking-ever in the bathroom..." Edge laughs as his best friend, Matt Hardy's smoking hot red-haired girlfriend Lita comes out of the bathroom.

Lita laughs as she flips the light off inside of the bathroom and towels off dampened red hair. "Shut up..." Lita replies jokingly as she ruffles the towel through her red hair to dry it off, after taking a shower. The former Women's Champion and current girlfriend of Matt Hardy, Lita, presses her lips together and shakes her head "And I didn't take that long..." Lita says, while dressed in a pair of loosely fitting black sweatpants and a white hooded sweatshirt.

Edge smirks as he sits up on the bed, "Yeah you did... close to 15 minutes... that's like an eternity..." Edge smirks as he turns on the bed to stand up.

Lita rolls her eyes and shakes her head "Sorry if I don't take 4 minutes to shower...' Lita says with a laugh as she tosses her towel onto her own bed of the hotel room. Lita places her hands onto her hips "So...did my cell phone ring while I was in the shower?" Lita asks.

"Yeah it did..." Edge says, "I think twice... and I didn't peek... but I bet it was Matt calling again.."

Lita smiles a bit as she walks over to her cell phone and picks it off of the bed "Why didn't you answer it?" Lita asks as she starts to scan through the missed calls "I wanted to talk with him...you know it's tough not traveling with him..." Lita says as she shrugs her shoulders "You know, girls get certain urges too..."

Edge smirks, "Hmmm... you've been riding with me since Matt went down back in August... I didn't notice you having any urges...." Edge says.

Lita raises an eyebrow as she glances over at Edge "Really?" Lita shakes her head back and laughs "Guys are so dense..."

Edge laughs, "Hey we are not dense... we just need a big sign, with like flashing neon lights, every now and then," Edge says as he sits back down on his bed, "But I have noticed you like constantly rubbing your legs together in the car whenever you were on the phone with Matt, happy now?" Edge asks.

Lita blushes a bit "Yeah...but hey, I can't help it if I'm a bit horny..." Lita says as she sits down on her own bed inside of the hotel room, sitting on the edge and locking at her boyfriend's best friend "It's not like I can just go up to anyone and be like "Hey I need a real hard fuck, I'm horny", you know what I mean?" Lita asks with a laugh.

"Yeah I do..." Edge laughs, "Hell when I was hooked up with Val's sister, it was like, what the fuck was I doing, when I'm the on the road so much, I want to be able to spear any hot blond, gorgeous brunette, or feisty redhead that I see."

Lita raises an eyebrow and glances at Edge "Feisty redhead?" Lita asks with a bit of a smirk as she casually glances at Edge.

"Yeah...." Edge smirks, "Well, that's what Matt calls you whenever he brags about your relationship."

Lita smiles as she flips her red hair back "Well I can be feisty..." Lita says as she licks her sinfully hot lips.

"Yeah, that's with Matt around... but Matt's not here..." Edge licks his teeth.

Lita scoots a bit closer on the edge of the bed "Yeah...he isn't here..." Lita replies as she swallows in her throat and locks her incredibly seductive eyes with Edge.

"True..." Edge smirks, "So... are you gonna ask me that question you can't ask just anyone?" Edge asks.

Lita bites down on her bottom lip "Do you want to fuck me hard?" Lita asks as she hungrily licks her lips.

Edge licks his teeth, "Oh yeah Lita... " Edge nods his head and smirks as he leans back a bit on his bed so that Lita can get a good look at his bulging crotch. "But are you really gonna say 'fuck Matt' and that you need a cock right now?" Edge asks

"Hey, I said I was horny right now..." Lita says with a laugh as she sinks off of her bed inside the hotel room and positions herself onto her knees in front of Edge. Lita slyly smirks up at Edge as she reaches up to unbuckle his belt. "Besides...what Matt doesn't know can't hurt him, right?"

"That right...." Edge nods his head as Lita somewhat eagerly tugs his belt through the loops of his jeans. Edge then pulls off his tank top, completely revealing his smoothly muscular and tanned upper body as Lita undoes his jeans. Lita then tugs his jeans down from his waist, freeing Edge's deliciously thick, thirteen inch cock. "But still... I'd love to hear you say 'fuck Matt'..." Edge says as Lita just stares as his cock for a long moment.

Lita raises an eyebrow as she glances up at Edge "That's not nice...he's your friend..." Lita says as she slyly and eagerly places her impressively smooth and skilled hands around Edge's hardening thirteen inch cock and she begins to sinfully pump her hands against his cock.

"And he's your boyfriend... but hey that's not gonna stop us..." Edge smirks as Lita moves both of her hands up and down on his cock as he manages to kick off his jeans. "Besides.... I've seen Matt in the showers... I know he doesn't exactly measure up to me..." Edge says.

"Oh fuck no!" Lita says with a seductive laugh "You're much larger and thicker!" Lita says as she lowers her head red haired head down to Edge's fully hard cock. "Mmm...fuck Matt..." Lita says with a sly smirk before she wickedly slides her wet tongue across the head of his cock.

"Ohh fuck that was hot to hear..." Edge laughs and moans as Lita slides her wet tongue around the large head of his thick, stiff cock while she continues to stroke his cock. Lita deviously slides her wet, hot tongue around the head of Edge's thirteen inch cock as she coats her saliva around. Lita opens her sinfully hot mouth and lowers her head to take his cock greedily into her mouth. Lita presses her lips around Edge's shaft and starts to smoothly bob her head to suck his cock.

"Ahhhh shit mmmm.... fuck Matt didn't tell the whole truth about how great you suck cock.... fuck you're awesome!" Edge moans as he grabs a handful of Lita's red hair as she bobs her head up and down on his meaty thirteen inches.

Lita slyly slaps her wet tongue against the bottom side of his rock hard cock as she takes smooth and deep head bobs to eagerly force his cock deeper into her incredible mouth. "Mmmm...ohhhh..." Lita groans around his cock.

"Yeah... ohhh yeah Lita... take that cock down your throat!" Edge moans as he helps Lita out by pushing her head downward on his massive cock so that she can get more of his dick into her mouth, "Bet Matt didn't have the balls to help you out like this!" Edge laughs a bit.

"Mmmmmmm!" Lita sinfully groans around Edge's cock as her wet saliva drips down his cock while she deeply holds his cock inside of her hot mouth. Lita closes her eyes as she perfectly twists her head around his shaft, grinding her sinful lips on his cock.

"Ahhh mmmm fuck.... you're a hot nasty raunchy redheaded cock sucker right Lita?" Edge groans as he applies a bit of force in order to make sure Lita completely deep throats his thirteen inch cock. Edge licks his teeth as he feels Lita's nose against his crotch and her chin against his balls.

"Mmmmmmm!" Lita wickedly moans around Edge's cock as she impressively and easily holds his entire cock inside of her wet mouth. Lita gently slides her head from side to side, rubbing her nose against his shaft and brushing her chin against his balls.

"Ohhh shit.... mmmm fuck!" Edge moans as he pulls on Lita's red hair as she blows his mind with her incredible oral skills. Edge then jerks up Lita's head and leans down to lustfully kiss her by shoving his tongue into her mouth that just had his cock deep in it.

"Mmmmmm!" Lita moans into Edge's mouth as she slides her tongue against Edge's tongue, while she deeply and lustfully kisses her boyfriend's best friend. Lita breaks the kisses, flicking her tongue against his lips before she seductively narrows her eyes at Edge. "You're going to fuck me, right?"

Edge licks his teeth as he looks at Lita with sex crazed eyes, "Oh yeah... I'm gonna fuck you RAW!" Edge laughs as he eagerly pulls off Lita's white hooded sweatshirt. Lita laughs as she tosses her red hair back and stands up from the floor after Edge removed her hooded sweatshirt, expose her bare and juicy, large and tanned tits.

"Fuck... Matt doesn't deserve to have those to himself..." Edge smirks as he pulls Lita onto his lap so that he can smack his tongue against Lita's huge, juicy tits while at he same time pushing her sweat pants down from her waist.

Lita grits her teeth as she slightly grinds herself on Edge's lap while her laps his tongue against her juicy, firm tits. "Mmmm ohhh fuck Matt...I don't need him..." Lita groans as she manages to drop her sweat pants and swiftly lowers herself down onto his cock.

"Mmmmm! Fuck!" Edge moans as he eagerly goes back and forth with his tongue smacking against Lita's massive tits as she starts to rock sharply on his thirteen inch cock. Edge reaches behind Lita and grabs two handfuls of her ass cheeks as he bathes her tits with his saliva.

"Ohhhh! Mmmmm you like that cunt Edge?!" Lita lustfully moans as she rocks back and forth, grinding her wet pussy against his shaft. Lita's juicy, tanned ass rakes back and forth against his muscular thighs as she perfectly moves her body on his cock.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah!" Edge moans, "Mmmm fuck it's so fucking tight baby!" Edge groans as he starts to thrust his cock sharply upward into Lita's cunt as she rocks back and forth on his massive shaft.

Lita narrows her eyes seductively as she places her hands onto Edge's muscular, tanned chest while she sharply rocks forward on his rock hard thirteen inch cock. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh yeah!" Lita moans as she wildly moves on his cock.

"Uhhhhh! Shit yeah! Get use to that cock Lita cause you're gonna be screaming when I turn us over!" Edge licks his teeth as he smacks Lita's ass with his left hand and then again with his right hand.

"Ohhhhh! Mmmmm you feel so much better than Matt!" Lita moans as she sharply lowers her body on Edge's cock as she feels his hands grabs at her juicy ass.

"Mmmm that's cause I'm a real man!" Edge replies as he suddenly turns himself and Lita over so that Lita is laying on the bed. Edge places his hands on Lita's large juicy tits as he starts to rapidly pump his meaty thirteen inches in and out of her wet tight and hot cunt. Lita smirks and locks her eyes with Edge as she sinfully moves her body against Edge's while he's on top of her and ramming his cock into her tight pussy.

"Awww yeah mmmmm yeah you like baby?!" Edge grunts as he squeezes Lita's tits as he deeply slams his cock balls deep into her pussy while she wraps her smooth sexy and tanned legs around his waist.

"Ohhhh yeah! I love it! Fucking love it!" Lita moans as she wildly moves her body against Edge's while her body drips with her sinfully sweet sweat. Edge licks his teeth as Lita moves against his smooth muscular and tanned body. Edge lowers his head and dips his tongue into Lita's mouth as he doesn't quite kisser as he pounds her pussy. Lita holds her hot, sinful mouth open as Edge's tongue thrusts against her tongue as she grinds her wet pussy against his spearing cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Edge moans as saliva slides off of his tongue and into Lita's mouth as he darts his tongue in and out of her mouth. Edge increase his pace as he continues to deeply spear Lita's cunt with his thick thirteen inches.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck!" Lita moans as her sinfully hot pussy tightens around his shaft and she begins to cum

Edge licks his teeth as he lifts his head up, "Awww yeah baby! You're done already?" Edge smirks as he keeps fucking Lita's hot wet cunt as her pussy juices flow over his cock.

"Ohhhh fuck...I told you I was horny!" Lita laughs as she grinds her pussy against Edge's deeply thrusting cock.

Edge laughs as he pulls his cock out of Lita's soaking wet pussy, "Bet Matt wouldn't do this after... or if he ever made you cum!" Edge says as he roughly turns Lita over. Edge pulls her up onto her hands and knees as he positions himself perfectly behind her. Edge then violently spears his best friends' girlfriend's ass with his thirteen inch cock.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! Mmmmm I love having dicks in my tight ass!" Lita groans and tilts her red haired head back as she starts to rock back on her knees against Edge's cock as he starts to fuck her sinful ass.

"Ahhh yeah mmmm fuck!" Edge licks his teeth as he reaches forward to grab Lita's sweat dampened hair while he deeply rams his cock into her asshole.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh Matt never fucked my ass!" Lita moans as she eagerly pounds her juicy ass back against his muscular waist, forcing his cock deeper into her tight ass.

"Awwww fuck! Mmmmm!" Edge grunts as he jerks Lita's head back each time he pumps his cock all the way into Lita's ass, "Only real men pound ass baby!" Edge says as pulls Lita by her hair so that she's sitting up on her knees. Lita licks her teeth as she closes her eyes and roughly grinds her ass down on Edge's cock as she moves her body back on his cock.

"Mmmm shit! I'm gonna fucking fill your ass! You'd like that baby?!" Edge asks as he reaches around to grab Lita's juicy tits from behind as he drills her ass.

"Ohhhh yes! I want all that fucking cum in my ass!" Lita moans as she viciously drives her hot ass back against Edge's cock.

"Uhhh! Mmmmm! FUCK!" Edge grits his teeth as he starts to unload his cum deep within Lita's ass while she pushes back against him.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhh Edge..."

Edge licks his teeth as he pulls his cock out of Lita's asshole, and his own cum is smeared all over his shaft, "Clean my cock baby..." Edge says as he sits on the bed. Lita seductively smirks as she turns on her knees to face Edge's throbbing, cumming cock. Lita lowers her head and sinfully flicks her tongue against Edge's cum dripping cock.

"Mmmmm yeah... I bet I know what you're thinking.... "Edge smirks as Lita collects the cum dripping off of his cock with her sinful tongue.''

"Oh yeah?" Lita asks with a sly smirk

"Yeah..." Edge smirks, "You're thinking 'fuck Matt' and that you want more of a REAL Superstar..."

Lita slyly narrows her eyes "Matt? Matt who?" Lita asks with a wicked laugh

Edge laughs, "Let's fuck again baby..."

-END-