With My Husband & An Audience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now it was my time to play the game on Matt. As I was sucking Rob, my body stretched out across the floor was close to Matt's dormant body. He was laying there with just a pillow and blanket. I let my foot ‘accidentally' slip onto the blanket, touching the side of his leg. Feeling the movement of his body, I could tell he was still stroking his cock, now more excited by my touch and the occasional sounds of my mouth against my lover's cock.

Matt and I continued our game of cat and mouse for a while, as his other hand touched my calf and I became more aggressive with my feet against his side. I felt Matt shifting slightly as he stroked his cock and I knew he was on the verge of coming. At the same time, I felt Rob's cock pulsing as his hands held the sides of my head - he loved to get forceful just before he comes.

There I was. Sucking the man I love while another was just inches away getting off seeing me make love. I parted my legs slightly, giving Matt the view he had most wanted. The sensations seemed to be driving us all wild.

It seemed like the floodgates opened all at once. Rob pulled my mouth deep again his cock as I felt him erupt warm juices against the back of my throat. Matt, whose hand had been touching my foot, clinched as I sensed his body exploding in the moment. And there I was, in the middle of two wonderful men, the center of their attention and the vision of their sexual excitement. It was wonderful.

I climbed back into the sleeping bag with Rob as we cuddled and kissed for a while longer. We fell asleep not to much later, only to awake the next morning to the bustle of folks moving about downstairs making breakfast.

I tossed on a pair of boxers and, along with the shirt, went downstairs to get some coffee. There I saw most everybody awake... including Matt. Our eyes met only once as I sipped my first bit of coffee. But we never spoke a word about that evening... ever.

I never considered myself an ‘exhibitionist' but for that moment in time, I never felt more like a wanted woman. I know I could never had done anything physical with him that night or ever, but just knowing that I was sexually desired in that way made me feel beautiful inside. To this day, I enjoy seeking the attention of men in much more subtle ways. I'll wear long skirts with slits, special social dresses or do my hair up in special ways to attract their attention at work, at occasions, at parties... knowing that all of my love and sexuality are dedicated to the man I have and always will love.

- LoveAshli

12