With One Step Ch. 04

Story Info
Kelly's first sexual experience and her 1st lover.
6.2k words
4.6
16k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Chapter 4: Kelly's Story

"Okay, just who the hell is that?" Reagan asked Monica and Kelly as she saw the bikini-clad blonde romping with Mila in the pool. She was sexy, luscious eye-candy and within minutes, she was topless eye-candy.

"Her name's Kaitlyn, she's a new friend of Mila's. She's lovely, isn't she?" Monica smiled.

"Does she play?" Kelly asked.

"If she doesn't yet, she will by the time Mila gets through with her – and I get to go next!" Monica teased her lovers.

Reagan and Kelly scowled, but only in jest. In this makeshift family, it was rare that a lover was had by one and not the others and Mila loved to share her "toys". The trio watched Mila and Kaitlyn splashing about, imagining the two blondes entwined, making sexy teenage lesbian love. All of them were getting turned on, very fast.

"Do you remember our first time?" Kelly asked Reagan.

"Of course, every minute of it." Reagan smiled warmly as her sister hugged her close. Even though it had been so long ago, the memory had never left and seemed like mere moments ago.

"I remember our first time, too!" Monica purred, snuggling in close behind Kelly, although Reagan was right beside her. They continued watching the girls frolic and were become hot, not only because of the warm sun, but because the two girls were lust-inspiring.

"Shall we all go inside and cool down and leave my daughter and her friend alone?" Monica smiled.

"We'll go inside, but somehow, I doubt we'll be cooling down for a while, if at all!" Reagan said. She knew what was on her mind, looking at her sister and the lover they both shared, all of them were on the same wavelength.

The women practically ran indoors and clothes, not that any of them were wearing a lot, went flying. Reagan had the largest bedroom and the pair tackled their lover, Monica between Reagan's thighs and Kelly working on her sister's top half. "I still love your tits, sis!" Kelly said as she sucked her sister's tanned body. Reagan was already cresting on her first orgasmic wave, Kelly was a slightly more energetic fuck, Monica knew her way around a pussy.

"Oh, we got two phone calls this morning!" Monica said as she came up for air.

"Hmm?" Reagan was already drifting into a sexual haze as Kelly licked her skin and stroked her warm flesh.

"Who called?" Kelly said, hoping that once Monica stop yakking, she'd fasten her lips to Kelly's own sweet cunt. Less talk, more sex , that was Kelly's train of thought.

"The first call was from Ali ... " Kelly was thrilled by that. Ali was Mila's best friend, she'd been traveling for a few months and her presence had been missed. The dark-haired girl was like a daughter to them, but in the kinkiest sense of the word.

"Is she on her way home?" Kelly asked eagerly.

"She is!" Monica answered and all three cheered.

"Did she have a nice time on her trip?" Reagan asked as Kelly's hands continued to roam all over he skin.

"She says she spent most of her time fucking!" Monica answered.

"Then she had a great time!" Kelly joked and all three laughed.

"The second call was from a certain young gentleman who said we should be ready this weekend, because he's looking for some horny sluts to fuck and figures we fit the bill!" Reagan's eyes went wide and she shrieked with joy. She was going to make very special plans for the "certain young gentleman" and he wouldn't be able to walk straight by the end of the weekend.

Monica jumped in bed with her lovers and the sex began anew, heated and furious, yet always with the undercurrent of love and sensuality. They could act like the raunchiest of sluts, yet everyone knew love was involved. As it had been from the beginning, as it would always be.

Kelly thought back to her first time, which had been with another woman. Time was no obstacle to her memory, she slipped back into that bygone era as easily as she slipped into a pair of comfortable shoes.

From the moment a pair of lips had kissed her in a sexual manner, Kelly knew she was meant to be a woman of passion and live for the thrills of the sexual acts. Her mind was open and inquisitive, nothing was forbidden and it had been she who'd imparted those lessons to her twin. Reagan had balked, but only in the beginning – once she felt the sensations of pleasure that Kelly was imparting to her, she let herself be led down the path of debauchery.

It had all began the night her sister had fucked Francisco. Seething with rage after her argument with Reagan, Kelly had gone home with their friend, Gina. The older girl was a friend to both, warm and charming and she was delighted to have Kelly as a houseguest. "It gets lonely here sometimes, no?" she said to her friend in near-perfect English. Gina's father had been an American who had stayed in Italy after the War and married her mother. She came from a large family, but preferred living on her own. "You can't fuck with your family around!" she told the blushing Kelly. Gina made them a lovely dinner of Veal Parmesan and they split a bottle of wine, relaxing after a hard day's work. Kelly did not want to think about what her sister was doing – she knew that Reagan was in for a world of hurt, so she just let Gina make her laugh and forget about the day.

"To tell you the truth ... " Kelly said, slightly inebriated " .... I haven't had to worry about having my family around when I fuck – because I haven't fucked yet!"

Gina looked at her friend with a look of almost-horror on her face. "No – with such a beauty, this is not possible. You are saying no one has had sex with you, you have not experienced lovemaking – you are a virgin?"

Kelly nodded and watched Gina's expression, she thought the dark-haired girl was going to fall out of her chair. "This is foolish – the body, she is meant to be enjoyed. I love to fuck, I would fuck day and night if I could."

Kelly wasn't offended by Gina's frank attitude, she found it refreshing. Curious about sex from an early age, she just let Gina go on talking about how wonderful it felt to have a cock inside you, how nice having your pussy licked was, how getting hot and squirmy and talking dirty was the best kind of fun a girl could have. Kelly was getting very warm – she knew she was feeling horny. She wished she had a boyfriend, but she was going to be smart. No idiot like Francisco was going to take her virginity – she would chose her first sexual partner wisely. Gina was still going on, Kelly asked her a question.

"So – do you have a steady boyfriend right now, Gina?" Gina had told her the boyfriend who was away at the moment was not someone with whom she was serious.

Gina shook her head. "No, not really."

"So, you're not getting any fucking right now?"

"No – I get as much fucking as I want, I fuck all the time!"

Kelly was confused. Gina didn't have a boyfriend and she was getting lots of fucking. She looked at Gina, who burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry my dear friend, I don't mean to make fun of you. I forget that you have not had sex yet. Kelly, you do not have to have a boyfriend to fuck."

Had she been a bit more sober, Kelly might have figured out what Gina was talking about, but she'd had a bit to drink. Gina laughed again and said "Kelly, I fuck with my girlfriends!"

Kelly didn't quite get it at first. "Don't be silly, girls can't fuck each other."

Still wearing a bemused smile, Gina responded. "Certainly they can, and some of us are far better at it than men. You can't get pregnant with a girl, either."

Kelly's head was beginning to clear. "Gina, are you telling me that you're a – a lesbian?"

Gina had to kiss Kelly, she was just so adorable. She gave her a sweet kiss on the lips, followed by a warm hug. "No, no darling – I like women as sex partners, but I do like men. I sleep with both sexes, those who I chose to. I am what is called bi-sexual."

The concept was new to Kelly, but she was intrigued. "I see. Well Gina, I guess it does give you many more options!" she giggled.

Gina was glad who new friend wasn't offended by her revelations. "Yes, it does. I do not trust a lot of the men here, they treat women as objects. My dalliances with women have been more fun, much more sensual and rewarding."

Kelly sat back, her eyes never leaving Gina's dark, flashing eyes. She continued to be intrigued by the Italian beauty. "I don't like a lot of the men here either. Francisco – he's going to hurt Reagan Gina, I just know it."

Gina sighed. "I feel you are likely right cara, but your sister, she is a big girl, no. I know you love her, but you cannot protect her always. She must lead her own life and so must you."

Kelly was almost in tears – she and Reagan had always looked out for each other, but there was no denying the truth of Gina's words. Reagan would have to fend for herself, as would Kelly. She felt alone for the first time in a very long while.

Gina wrapped her arms around Kelly, looking into her beautiful eyes and seeing the sorrow there. She let the girl cry, just a little, then told her "You are too beautiful to be sad, dear Kelly, you must cheer up."

Kelly looked into Gina's eyes and saw the warmth there. "Y-You think I'm beautiful?"

Gina was shocked to hear Kelly ask that question. "My goodness Kelly, of course. Don't you know that, you are one of the most exquisite creatures I have ever seen!"

Kelly was in awe, Gina was almost perfection, like her body had been sculpted by God. She was virtually flawless, to have Gina think she was attractive was a high compliment and she told her so.

" Attractive? You are far beyond that, dear Kelly. You are a beauty, unique and warm, why can you not see that?"

Kelly sighed. "I guess perhaps it's because none of the men have tried to get me into bed."

Gina laughed. "This is true, but would you want them too? Kelly, you are too smart for them and they know it! Your first partner in sex should be someone who is your equal and there is no man here who can measure up to you!" Gina's hand was lightly grazing Kelly's bare arm, it felt good and comforting and Kelly was relaxing yet again.

"When someone is given the honor of being your first Kelly, it should be a special thing. You are a creature of great passion and that is to be respected. If I was your first lover, I would ... " Gina stopped herself.

"Go on Gina."

"No, no – I have said enough. I think you understand my point."

Kelly did and she was overjoyed that Gina felt that way. To think that someone saw her that way, it was a way she had never seen herself. Someone besides her sister thought she was to be loved and cherished, someone thought her beautiful. Her heart was alive and bursting with happiness. Her mind went to a forbidden place – but why was it forbidden, there was no good reason for it?

"Gina?"

"Yes?"

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"Kelly, why do you ask? Yes, you are beautiful, I have told you that, you are ... "

Kelly cut her off in mid-sentence. "Do you find me sexually desirable?"

Gina couldn't believe what she was hearing – Kelly couldn't be interested in ...? No, it had to just be idle curiosity. "Of course Kelly, you're a sensual, inviting woman, I'd be a fool not to."

"Gina, I might be insane – but I'm very attracted to you as well. You've been such a good friend to me and I – oh, I don't know how to say this other than just say it – Gina, would you do me the honor of being my first sex partner?"

She thought it might be coming, but the look on Gina's face left no doubt she was still taken aback. "Kelly, are you sure? This is a big step and having sex with a woman is frowned on by some and ... "

Kelly just boldly kissed Gina, she just went for it. Gina drew back for a second, but then she was kissing back. It was the sweetest of kisses, it was like she and Kelly had just drifted into a warm, sensual state, they just sat there, lips pressed together and in the moment. Their arms wrapped around each other and Gina boldly insinuated her tongue between the younger girl's lips, giving her the first adult kiss of her life. Kelly whimpered, but she didn't pull away.

"Are you sure you really want to do this, darling Kelly?" Gina said, almost expecting the pretty Irish girl to back out. Kelly nodded, Gina took her by the hand and led her to her small, practical bedroom.

Gina turned back towards Kelly and brushed her hand against the girls cheek. Kelly took her friend's hand and gently kissed it. Acting on a silent signal from Gina, she sat on the edge of the bed. She kicked off her shoes and pulled off her tiny skirt, then her blouse. She inhaled deeply and her bra and panties followed, she now sat o the bed totally naked and looked to Gina's reaction.

"Y-you are even more beautiful naked. Beautiful and curvy, you have lovely breasts and legs – and your skin, you should be naked always, it is a crime to cover such beauty with clothes!" Gina said. She moved over to Kelly and stroked the girl in a tender manner, then stood before Kelly. "Now, I shall undress – or would you like to undress me?"

"You do it – my hands are shaking too much!" Kelly said, Gina nodded. She had to take her time, no rushing – this wasn't some fun romp in bed, this was Kelly's first time and it had to be special. She did a tiny dance, letting her tight skirt slither to the ground, then removed her shoes. Her blouse came off next, Kelly looked at her with thw widest smile.

"Your underthings are – they're beautiful!" Kelly beamed.

"Oh yes – they're silk Kelly, I believe one of the places you spare no expense is lingerie, especially if one is to entertain lovers. Touch it Kelly, isn't it exquisite?"

Kelly's hand reached out and she touched the silk undergarments – she'd never felt anything so soft in all her life and she vowed from now on, part of her monies would be put towards purchasing nice things like this for her own wardrobe. All of a sudden, she realized her hands had been lingering too long and she pulled away.

Gina laughed. "Don't be silly Kelly, we're going to make love soon, you can touch me. You have a lovely touch, don't be afraid to touch me, to explore and be curious."

"I must seem so foolish to you, like such a baby" Kelly admonished herself.

"Kelly, everyone has to start somewhere. Come, let us lie on the bed. We have all night, we do not have to rush."

Kelly let herself be pulled onto the bed, alongside Gina, more on top really. She felt Gina's gentle hands on the back of her head, tracing through her auburn curls, then pulling her close so their lips could lock in a passionate kiss. This time, Kelly let her tongue meet Gina's, they made love with their tongues and Kelly felt her heart beating wildly in her chest. She was scared, but overriding that fear was desire and sensuality, she didn't want the kisses to end, just more and more of them raining down on her.

"You like this?" Gina questioned.

"Oh, Saints in Heaven, YES!" Kelly yelled, slightly embarrassing herself.

"Shall we go on further then?" Gina asked. Kelly nodded and daringly, she slid Gina's silk panties down her long, slender legs. The years of hard work had paid off for Gina – there was no fat on her body, she was lean and firm, her skin a lustrous olive color, calves slim and shapely, a stomach flat and rippled with muscles, her black hair shone with healthy vitality and her body moved as Kelly boldly placed a kiss on each thing. "Bra next" Gina instructed and Kelly was happy to comply.

Kelly was overwhelmed, almost in awe, of Gina's slender, magnificent body. Her breasts were masterpieces, works of art that defied description. Perfectly round, perfectly firm, dark, soft and worthy of adoration. She looked over at Gina wordlessly, the girl nodded and Kelly kissed each one reverently, then the other. It felt nice and there was a trace of eroticism in kissing another woman's flesh in a sexual manner for the first time. She was sure there had been some lesbian play in the Orphanage, but she'd never been privy to it – now, she almost wished she had been. This didn't feel wrong at all, it was very sensual and felt very right.

She looked into Gina's dark eyes and saw the sexiest expression she had ever seen on another human being. Kelly ran her hands all over Gina's slender, supple body and just delighted in the feeling of her friend's – no, her lover's - stunning body. Her heart was pounding.

"Please darling, let me please you first" Gina pleaded. Kelly had a natural, tender touch and if the girl wasn't careful, Gina was going to cum already and she wanted to be alert and focused as she instructed her new charge. Gina pulled her new lover close and looked into Kelly's stunning eyes, she saw all sorts of things reflected there – confusion, awe and desire, which was the emotion she wished to inspire. She slid two fingers into Kelly's cunt, the girl groaned and moved against the invading digits. Withdrawing them, she offered them to Kelly. "You shouldn't be afraid of your own taste, darling!" she said. Hesitant, Kelly licked them clean – it was an odd taste, yet not unpleasant. Wordlessly, she nodded to Gina and Kelly let her own fingers glide into Gina's heated cunt. Gina groaned and her pussy clenched around Kelly's invading fingers – she was so tight, Kelly noted. Her fingers released, she tasted Gina's juices – hers were nicer, Kelly thought, tangier, spicier.

Gina looked over at Kelly, who almost seemed to be glowing with happiness. It was almost as if she had been waiting to experience sex and now that it had started, there would be no turning back for Kelly. She was becoming more lively, more animated, by the moment.

"Get up on your hands and knees, facing the wall darling!" Gina instructed, Kelly complied readily. Gina slid her fingers deep inside Kelly and began fucking her as deeply as she could, not wanting to hurt her friend. She played with Kelly's sexy tits and stroked her ass and things, Kelly thought she was going to fall apart, her body felt like jelly, but she steeled herself and kept going. She writhed around Gina's invading fingers, her clitoris throbbed and inexplicably wonderful feelings rushed throughout her body.

Gina was marveling at how responsive the younger girl was, she was going to be a hot little slut with some proper training, although it was evident Kelly had a facile mind and a strong will. No one would take advantage of Kelly. Gina's fingers sluiced around in Kelly's cunt and the young Irish girl came in an instant, her howls echoing in the night.

The girls caught their breath and had a small drink, Kelly was still panting at first. Given her strict upbringing, Gina had to wonder if Kelly had even played with herself, but she intended not to worry about that. They snuggled together, Gina's head In Kelly's lap as they stretched across the bed. No one was in any hurry, Kelly had all night because her sister was out with – him!

After a while, Kelly rolled over and caressed Gina's smooth, round buttocks, still noting the girl was lean and sleek from head to toe. "So, what do we do now teach?" she teased.

"Well cara first – are you all right with everything we've done so far? No regrets?" Gina smiled, although she was sure of the answer.

"None."

"Good, so I think I shall instruct you on how I like to be pleased. Now, my sweet, every woman and every man is different, but you will learn this as you go along. Some like it rough, some soft, some like it fast, some like to take their time. The noises they make, the way their bodies respond, these Kelly, are the signals you must watch out for, capisce?"

"I love to be touched Kelly, there are no wrong ways to touch me dearest. You can start at my neck and work down, you can massage my feet and work up – but I love my pleasures slow and unhurried. I love to be stroked and have my body appreciated – ahhh, that is it Kelly, oh, you are rubbing my feet – it feels wonderful darling, you are off to a very good start."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12