With Parents Downstairs

Story Info
My wife sneaks us away while her parents are downstairs.
3.3k words
4.12
58k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldie97
Goldie97
11 Followers

"Yes, we'll be there... I know! I'm excited too!"

That's how it all began.

My wife of five years had volunteered us to spend the night at her parents' house, to somehow re-live her childhood for her mother who was going through some sort of life crisis now that her two oldest were grown and had moved out.

Her mother and father, Shelly and Brad, had created a lovely home since their marriage in 1970. They had raised four beautiful kids, two were still in grade school and the second oldest, my wife's sister, had moved out a year ago to be with her "true love" boyfriend in the city. Ally, my sweetheart, was the oldest and therefore bore the brunt of guilt from her parents for moving away the earliest.

Their home remained a warm and loving place and had that sort of "home for the holidays" feel to it. Several candles wafted scents into the air of "warm vanilla", or "chocolate brownies", or even "holiday spice".

There were always soft blankets to cuddle up on, and even the couch made you melt when you plopped down into the soft cushions. The house itself was built sometime in the sixties, but it had all the coziness of a century's old Victorian.

Shelly had asked me several times before if Ally and I would be around for Christmas. Each time I would find some reason to excuse myself or simply change the subject to something more interesting. It wasn't that I hated her parents, just the opposite indeed, but I wanted to be at home with my wife, and make love under our tree by candlelight.

But here we stood at her parents' house in the freezing cold, me holding a rock-hard fruitcake and a ton of presents, meticulously wrapped with thousands of tissue paper bows and ribbons and stickers of all shapes and sizes. I was officially "over" it before it began.

Ally rocked back and forth, breathing steam into the air and mumbled "come on mom, it's freezing out here!" I nodded in agreement and looked around for signs of movement from inside. A light flickered on in the hallway beyond the door, but not a sound was heard.

Finally after five minutes, her mother opened the door and pushed open the screen towards us. Her eyes grew wide and a huge smile appeared on her face as she saw her daughter and I.

"Come in dear! Oh it's wonderful to see you sweetheart! It's so nice to have you home again! And you brought gifts? Bless your heart you sweet angels!" she gushed at us.

I couldn't help but flash a smile as I shuffled through the front door, clumping my snow-covered boots on the mat before I stepped inside. I peered inside to the kitchen in front of me, and remembered the time when Ally gave me a hand job under the table at family dinner on a Sunday evening. We were much younger then, but she WAS my sneaky little slut...

I heard some chatter from the living room and as I removed my gloves and scarf, Ally's sister greeted me with a big hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

Her name was Jade and she was always peppy, especially around the holidays. I once nicknamed her the "chipper-chipmunk", since she loved to bounce around the house and seemed on a mission to catch Ally and I in our most private embraces.

Jade slid by me as she saw my wife and threw her arms around her, both of them screaming like they were ten years old again. I shook my head and smiled at my wife who had a huge smirk on her face. I could see her stunning blue eyes glistening with happy tears.

Turning towards the living room, Brad and his two youngest, Kris and Alexia, stood to greet me. Brad presented his meaty paw to me with a big grin and said "Great to see ya again Son-in-Law!".

I grabbed his hand with mine and made sure to squeeze a bit while we patted each other on the arm. Kris also shook my hand and asked if we were staying the night. I replied that we were and little Alexia, only ten years old, shrieked in delight.

I leaned over and picked her up with both hands, holding her in the air like a trophy. "I got me a BIG one!" I yelled as I wrestled her lightly into the couch. She was only a child, but her laughter raised my spirits and made me feel at home. I smiled to myself and laughed along with her...

(3 hours later...)

After a nice, filling meal of turkey and ham, mashed potatoes, corn, string beans and a host of deserts, the whole family was feeling quite full. The music and ruckus of earlier had long-since died down and everyone had either plopped down into the couch or onto soft blankets on the floor.

"A Christmas Carol" was on television and the dimming lights and sweet aromas from the candles had put us all in a sleepy mood. Although it was only eight o'clock, my eyes had grown heavy and I found myself begin to nod off.

Suddenly, my cell phone vibrated in my pocket. It wasn't loud enough to hear over the television, but I was able to slide it out of my pants pocket and flip open the visor without much of an afterthought.

"1 New Text Message -- From: Ally"

I glanced over at my wife, who was nestled between Jade and Alexia. They were watching the movie contently. Ally winked at me quickly before returning her eyes to the screen.

I opened the text message to find one of most erotic pictures of my wife I had ever seen. She must've taken it after getting in the bath. The picture was of her naked body in a bubble-filled tub, one hand grasping her razor in position to shave fuzzy cunt.

Her lovely breasts her hanging down slightly and she was leaning over the rim, reaching for her pink colored dildo beside the tub. Her nipples were covered in foamy bubbles and her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, showing off her supple skin and sensitive neck.

My eyes grew wide as I felt my cock engorge against my pants. I flipped the phone closed quickly and cleared my throat with a little cough while I glanced around to make sure no-one else saw my reaction. Not a single look in my direction. I was lucky. I put my cell phone on "silent", so no more vibrations would bother the others.

Ally was looking at me again, waiting for my response. I furrowed my brow at her with a sly grin, and mouthed "naughty" across the room. A smile peaked through her soft lips and mouthed back "five -- minutes". I wasn't sure what she had said and sent a confused look her way.

She held up her cell phone and wiggled it at me. Remembering that my phone was on silent, I flipped mine open.

"2 New Text Messages -- From: Ally, Ally"

Smiling at her, then at the visor, I opened the first message. It read, "You like? If so...". I paused. Then I opened the second message and it said, "If so ... meet me in my sister's room upstairs in five minutes".

My cock became instantly hard. My wife used to be a tease, but recently her focused seemed more on her work at the office and her makeup business on the side. I never expected her to be this sneaky, especially at Christmas time, in her parents house, with her family all around.

Questions roared through my head. "What did she have in mind? Would we fuck? What if her parents found us? What if her sister barged in again? Why her sister's bedroom anyway? What would we say if we were caught? How could I explain to her parents that I filled her tight snatch with my cum while they were ten feet below us?"

My pulse quickened as I brought myself back to the present. My breathing had become heavy and I realized my cock was pushing against my pants, creating a very obvious bulge. Ally had noticed and her eyes widened, as I darted my gaze between her siblings and parents. "A Christmas Carol" had them hypnotized to the television screen.

My wife quickly stood and complained of a cramp in her leg. She grabbed her right leg and hopped a bit in place. Shelly told her to walk on it and let the blood flow.

Ally said she wanted to walk upstairs a bit to loosen her leg and see if she could find the cat, "Mr. Fluffy" who had a strange habit of hiding Jade's closet. It all seemed to make sense to me now, her cover story might just work...

I let her hobble up the stairs and counted the seconds off in my mind. The family chuckled at the movie and began to whisper about childhood memories of Christmas's long ago. I lifted myself to a seated position, and yawned a bit obnoxiously.

Shelly suggested that I go get washed up in the upstairs bathroom and that the movie only had a few minutes left. I agreed quickly and said "goodnight" to the family. I stood and grabbed the banister as I slinked up the stairs. Halfway up, I stopped and peered underneath to the family who had returned to their mesmerized state. I knew the coast was clear...

I crept quietly down the hall and flicked on the light switch in Jade's room. I found my wife standing in the middle of the room, next to her sister's bed, holding the furry kitty. She looked up at me and continued cooing to the cat, which was purring loudly and had rolled onto its back in her arms. She held it like a baby, and gently rubbed its belly while smiling at me and winked again.

She placed the cat down on the bed, where it jumped to the floor and sprinted into the hallway. Ally was standing with her hands on her hips staring at me like she was debating something important in her head.

She was wearing a pink tank top with a long sleeved thin white half-button sweater over it. She was sporting a frayed blue skirt about halfway to her knees and a pair of tan Ugg boots with a bit of white faux fur lining the top. Her auburn hair was wavy and bounced off her shoulders. Her eyes sparkled and her skin was still very tan from a good summer of sunbathing at the beach.

Ally glanced beyond me and into the hall, and slid close enough to me for her perfume to wash over my body and into my nose. I closed my eyes and breathed her in, and her beautiful smile gleamed in the faint light.

I turned to look at the door which was wide open and it only a few feet down the short hallway to the top of the stairs. Whoever traveled up them would have a great view of us and I began to shut the door. Her hand shot around me and grabbed my wrist.

"No, leave it open..." she whispered as she sucked lightly on my earlobe and ran her hands over my broad chest.

I wasn't sure what she was planning. "Don't you want me to lock it? What if somebody comes upstairs? They would see-" I couldn't finish...

She kissed me hard. Her lips smashed into mine, devouring my taste. Her tongue slid between our lips and probed my mouth as I returned the favor. She threw her body into mine and pushed me against the open door. The sounds of the movie wafted from down the stairs, and the faint chuckle of laughter was heard again.

The door was wide open and my wife's hands ran underneath my shirt, around my waist and up my tight back. She continued sliding her hands around my skin and dragged her fingernails across my skin, causing me to tense and bite down on her lower lip. She moaned into my mouth and the taste of blood ran over my tongue.

We heard a loud sneeze from downstairs and some movement of rustling feet. Pausing for a second, I held Ally at arms length, ready to run into the bathroom next door. Her breathing was loud and fast, and her skin flushed. Her smile reached from ear to ear and she had a fire in her eye that I hadn't seen in years. The footsteps became faint as they walked back into the living room.

Ally's eyes were wide, and she grasped me by the chest and pulled my shirt across the room and away from the door. After a few steps, she stopped and fell back to her sister's freshly made bed, bouncing as I fell on top of her. Her legs immediately opened and wrapped around me and I instinctively reached between our bodies to rub her mound.

To my surprise, I didn't find any underwear beneath her skirt. Her mouth attacked my neck, kissing and sucking and biting gently on my shoulders, face and ears. My fingers slid along her now hairless pussy and felt the heat glowing off of it. She was already very wet and the tip of my finger slid easily between her plump lips.

She moaned as her hands wrapped around my head and pulled me in for another tight kiss. Her eyes closed as I slid two fingers into her, feeling her push against them, until they bottomed out and curled upwards to tease her G-spot. I picked up my pace.

She threw her head back and began humping my hand as I slid it in and out, her wetness leaking out and staining her sister's comforter. I curled my fingers tightly and held her spot while her breaths quickened. She grabbed my back and ran her hands under my pants to grab my ass. I kissed her wherever I could, her face and neck getting most of my attention.

Her cunt tightened around my fingers and she gasped into my chest as her first orgasm washed through her. She came all over my hands, it pouring around my hand, and onto the blanket. I could smell her heavy womanly scent and she jerked as she was hit over and over with waves of passion.

She let go of my ass and flopped her arms down to both sides of the bed. I slowly removed my fingers from her snatch, watching her eyelids flutter with every inch I withdrew. She smiled widely and looked towards the open door. The light of the television flickered off the walls of the stairwell, but no-one seemed to notice our extended absence.

Ally sat on the side of bed and peered at me in the dim light. She smiled as she unbuttoned her sweater, and reached into the tank top. She grabbed her breasts, one by one, and pulled them out to show me her rock-hard nipples. Staring at my eyes, she wiped her dripping pussy with her finger and then rubbed her juice over one of her nipples.

I didn't think I could become any harder than I was but when I saw her offer her breast to me, my dick was at full mast. I quickly unzipped my pants, keeping them buttoned at the top, and reached underneath my boxer shorts and grabbed my meaty cock from below. I pulled it out and she gasped as she saw it standing at full attention.

She grabbed it with her warm hands and engulfed it with her wet mouth. She bobbed her head over it several times, lubricating it with her tongue and causing it to pulse as its head grew to twice its normal hard size.

She laid back on the bed, squirmed to the edge, and spread her legs wide, boots and all. Her glistening pussy seemed to suck my cock in as I rubbed the mushrooming head against it.

I looked to the door, heard Shelly say "oh! I love this part! Shh, everybody listen to this part!" and I slammed into her, causing her body to rock and her head snap back. She grabbed my hips and pulled me into her, out and in, out and in.

Each time my cock slid into her tight snatch, I could feel it push against her cervix. She took the edge of her sister's pillow and bit down on it, attempting to muffle her moaning screams. I clamped my hand over her mouth as I thrust into her, each time getting more and more aggressive.

My cock was throbbing and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I leaned down and took her juice-covered nipple in my mouth. Suckling at it for a second, I bit down hard as she grabbed my hair and pulled on my head.

I could feel her orgasm clamp down on my shaft and I felt the warm rush of pussy wash over my cock. That was the breaking point and I slid into her, full tilt, one last time. Every muscle in my body tightened as I pulsed jet after jet of hot, steamy cum into her.

My eyes rolled back in my head and my mouth went dry. My hand remained over her mouth as she spasmed under me. Rope after rope of cum slammed into her pussy walls and I fall onto her as my balls slammed into her ass. My legs went weak and I almost fainted as the muscles in my cock expanded and crashed into her slippery cunt walls.

My dick continued to unload it's massive seed into her already small snatch. Cum poured out from around my dick and puddle below her ass on the bed. Hot cum shot out of my throbbing member and gushed out of her as she tightened and contracted her pussy to match the rhythm of my cock rolling through her.

The blanket was now soaked and the whole room smelt of sex and sweat. I laid on Ally, both of us breathing heavily, rocking each other back and forth as we slowly came down off of our highs.

My cock was slowly becoming more limp which caused our cum to mix and slide out of her bursting pussy. We kissed patiently for a minute and stared into each others eyes.

"Next time, ram me from behind, okay?" she purred into my ear as I kissed her neck I nodded and slumped down to knead her sore breasts with my hands.

We laid there, contemplating what we had done, and staring into each other's eyes. "What'll we do about the sheets?" I asked. "Leave 'em for Jade" she giggled and wrapped her legs around my waist again. Her warm cunt was dripping juice down my stomach and onto my wilted cock.

We were to into our post-orgasmic high to hear her sister say goodnight to her parents, and start up the steps. We didn't hear her walk up the steps, or hear her call out and ask where we were.

Jade stood in the doorway, staring at us, with a huge smile on her face. I rolled over, trying to hide my sloppy cock from her view, leaving my wife's beaten pussy in full view. Ally ran from the room into the bathroom and quickly closed the door.

I whispered to the doorway "Jade, I uh.. see she was..."

Jade just grinned, looked at the cum-stains on the blanket, and said as she closed the door behind her...

"Merry Christmas to me..."

- Goldie97

Goldie97
Goldie97
11 Followers