With Strings Attached Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tentatively, Alice reached out and replaced Stephanie's hands with her own. Sliding her fingers beneath the two globes Alice could feel their weight and firmness as she squeezed and pressed them together. Stephanie simply slumped in the couch sliding her ass to the edge of the sofa as she moaned in pleasure. Twisting her hands Alice ran her thumbs gently across her inflamed nipples. Alice knew she should not be getting sexually aroused from playing with another woman's chest yet she could not help getting wet and tingly. Subconsciously Alice licked her lips as she explored Stephanie's treasures.

A soft whimper escaped Stephanie's lips as Alice hands dropped from her breasts and danced across her stomach towards her hips. Leaning forward Alice placed a kiss just below Stephanie's belly button as her hands worked the bottom of the swimsuit over her legs. The dark patch of trimmed pubic hair, now exposed, glistened from her secretions showing Stephanie had been aroused for some time. Kissing Stephanie's inner thighs Alice continued to torment her partner making her want nothing more than to orgasm.

Alice could hear Stephanie moan as she planted a kiss at the top of her valley, her tongue wiggling about tickling Stephanie's clit. Alice could feel it swell as her tongue whipped back and forth coaxing it from its hiding place. Fully erect Alice gave it a soft love bite causing Stephanie to let out a little scream and jerked her body.

As her tongue slid up and down between her lips, Alice subconsciously raised her arms and placed them on Stephanie's firm breasts. Alice could feel Stephanie's deep breathing as her chest rose and fell and knew she shouldn't be getting aroused from performing oral on another girl. She worked to convinced herself that it was Stephanie's breasts that were exciting her and not the act of licking another womans pussy. Alice did not want to believe she could become aroused from sex with another woman and instead focused on what her hands were doing. Boys had chests and this was not much different. Yes they were softer and bigger but that is what made them different than her own. If a boy groping a girl was not considered sex then how different was it for her to become aroused from the same thing.

Convincing herself that it was Stephanie's breasts that were arousing her Alice tried to hold off Stephanie's orgasm as long as possible using the techniques taught to her by her many lovers. However her skill could not hold back Stephanie forever and with a loud moan Stephanie was able to push herself over the edge despite Alice's efforts. Out of sheer habit Alice continued to lick and clean Stephanie savoring the slightly bitter taste as she waited for the last of her shives to subside.

Pulling her face away Alice looked directly into Stephanie's gaze. Both breathing heavily they stared into eachother's eyes over her large mounds as they rose and fell with each breath. Standing up Alice placed her hands once again on Stephanie's breasts as she leant in for a kiss. A kiss Stephanie willingly accepted. However Alice attempts to continue her manipulate Stephanie's breasts was interrupted by Tamara pulling the chain attached to her wrist.

"It looks like you love titties as much as you like pussy," barked Tamara as she pushed Alice down between her legs.

Alice did not respond as she braced herself on Tamara's thighs.

"Yes, A little lezzie slut like yourself cannot get enough pussy can you?" spat Tamara as she took hold of the chains next to her collar. "I bet you cannot wait to taste me? Well, slut?"

"I can't," whimpered Alice not wanting to argue with the black woman.

"Is all this carpet munching making you horny, slut," asked Tamara as she pressed her bare foot against Alice's moist crotch. "I can see how wet it's making you."

Alice could only moan, held in place by the aggressive cheerleader as she rubbed her foot along Alice's mound. While she did not want to be aroused from being humiliated and orally pleasing a group of woman, it was even worse to have to admit it.

"Mmmmm, I bet you would just love for me to get you off right now," purred Tamara.

Alice opened her mouth but nothing came out. She felt her body shiver as she rotated her hips to the movement of Tamara's foot.

"Well, do you want to get off," Tamara asked again.

"Yes," whimpered Alice at her body's betrayal.

"Good," replied Tamara as she pulled her foot away. "A needy bitch is an attentive bitch," stated Tamara.

A soft cry escaped Alice's lips as her body followed Tamara's foot until she was squatting on the floor. Tamara's aggressive actions kept her off balance letting her body and its needs take control. With Tamara holding the chains, Alice's hands were trapped forcing her to slowly grind her crotch on the floor. Unable to look her aggressor in the eye Alice just looked forward, her delicate white arms a stark contrast to Tamara's dark skin and large thighs.

"That's it keep your eyes on the prize," teased Tamara as she assumed Alice was focused on her crotch. Sinking in her seat Tamara slid her pelvis off of the sofa and lifted her legs pushing her bikini bottoms off. With a soft flop the discarded bottoms dropped in front of where Alice was attempting to grind herself on the floor.

"Beg for it," growled Tamara, "beg to worship my pussy."

"Please," crooked Alice, "please let me worship your pussy."

Dropping her legs over Alice' shoulders Tamara crossed them behind Alice's head forcing her face into her crotch.

"Get to work, slut," growled Tamara as she gripped Alice's hair helping to hold her in place.

Caught off guard Alice breathed in Tamara's aroma as her mouth was pressed firmly against her cunt. Opening her lips Alice snaked her tongue through the labyrinth of curly hair as she lapped up the steady stream of juices. Unique from the others Tamara's was saltier and thicker. Unable to move Alice continued to lap away doing her best to please her consort. After so many women her tongue felt sore and held tightly in Tamara's vice like grip Alice could only breathe through her nose inhaling her scent with each breath.

Tamara's eruption was sudden and loud as she squeezed her legs pressing Alice's face deeper into her crotch cutting off her air supply. Her nose now buried in Tamara's crotch Alice strained to breathe between the gulps of Tamara's juices, her body coughing as the slow descending liquid coated her throat and windpipe. For a moment Alice thought she would become the first person to ever drown from eating out another woman. With a final large spasm Alice freed her head dropping to the floor working to clear her throat.

"Hot damn, that was good!" Proclaimed Tamara as Alice pulled in a deep breath. "See a needy bitch is a motivated bitch."

"Yes she was certainly motivated," stated Hannah as she knelt next to Alice's prostrated body and placed her hand between Alice's thighs, "and needy. So how about a deal. After you get Veronica off you can dump a pillow as you get us off a second time and if everyone agrees you did a very good job we will let you cum."

Pulling herself off the ground Alice moved over to Veronica, the last cheerleader of the group. Knowing that after she is done she will need to start all over again but without them being nervous. The taboo would be broken and it was now more of a group bonding experience, an odd intimacy through a shared experience. While not purely sexual it provided sexual pleasure, pleasure the women no longer seemed concerned coming from a woman.

_________

"This should be one of the best photoshoots yet," stated Nicole was she tightened the ropes around Alice elbows.

"Yes mistress," replied Alice as she tilted her head slightly back so Nicole could secure the end of her ponytail to the ropes. Out of all of the things she had been forced to do this was the one she was most comfortable with, being bound by her girlfriend for another photoshoot. Here she felt secluded and private, no public shame. Here she felt like she had no choice in what happened as Nicole was in charge and she was physically restrained. Here she did not have to convince herself to do what everyone expected of her. All she had to do was obey. As Nicole wrapped the ropes in a figure eight pattern around her arms, securing her hair in the center point, Alice felt her ability to resist slip away. She was once again Nicole's puppet, controlled by her mistress. Her mind no longer attempting to resist, her body was free to react to the physical stimulus it now associated with arousal. Twisting slightly Alice could fee her nipples harden and her pussy moisten from being placed in bondage.

"Almost done puppet," announced Nicole as she tied the end of the ropes around Alice's shoulders and upper arms. Using the little bit of hair between Alice's head and shoulder ropes as a handle Nicole gently eased Alice forward, lowering her head to the ground and lifting her butt off of her legs and exposing her ass.

Nicole looked at her girlfriend and smiled. Reaching out she gently rubbed her fingers over Alice's moist crotch. "I see someone is excited," giggled Nicole as she continued to tease her helpless victim.

"Ahh, yes mistress," moaned Alice ashamed her body was betraying her so easily.

"And now the fun part," announced Nicole as she slid a butt plug in Alice's juices before pressing it against her ass.

"Now breathe deeply," ordered Nicole as slowly applied pressure.

Alice took a deep breath as she felt the intruder push through her rear opening. Unlike the plug Nicole made her wear to school this one was much longer and wider making movement difficult, perfect for the position she was in. Settling back Alice once again sat on her heels the butt plug making it presence known and further stimulating Alice as Nicole secured the rope around her hands to the one around her feet, removing the last of her mobility.

"You look so hot in that uniform," whispered Nicole as she knelt behind Alice and slowly caressed her bound body. "Such a sexy puppet." Her fingers now tweaking Alice hard nipples. "You like being a little cheer slave don't you?"

Alice could only gasp as she tried to move and pictured how she must look. Accomplishing her goal of acquiring both Jessica's old high school and competitive cheer uniforms Nicole wasted no time in having Alice show them off. The high school uniform with its blue and gold cheer vest and pleated skirt fit snugly. The only issue was it being a few inches taller, it showed a little more midriff and leg than would be allowed. The black and metallic pink spandex competitive cheer uniform with its long sleeved crop top and fitted cheer skit left even less to the imagination. The top with a high neck was designed to cover the chest completely. The shoulder cutouts and open back incorporated to add a little sexyness and would normally end a few inches below the bust. However thanks to Alice's extra height the top stopped less than an inch below hers. The fitted skirt was made to be figure hugging and short clinging tightly to the wearer. With Alice's longer legs and slightly wider hips the skirt stretched across her upper thighs and less than two inches below her crotch.

"Okay Kathy get on your mark," ordered Nicole as she moved to the camera on the other side of the room.

"It's about time," whined Kathy as to took her position between the camera and Alice in her own back and pink uniform. "I'm so horny I could fuck a boy"

"It will not need to come to that," replied Nicole as she knelt behind the camera, "Alice will be eating you out very shortly. Now spread your legs and straighten out your skirt. Yes, and lean at the waist just a little. Perfect your ass looks great."

"You mean it didn't before," teased Kathy as she followed Nicole orders.

"Not for the camera," stated Nicole sharply. Now dangle the ball gag in your right hand on your hip perfect."

"Alice focus on the ball," directed Nicole, " and look scared."

Focusing on the red ball sitting on Kathy's hip Alice did not need to pretend to be scared. Biting her lip Alice twisted in her bindings as she heard the clicks from Nicole's camara.

Nicole made sure Alice was framed in the space between Kathy's legs, obvious she was held captive by a fellow cheerleader whose ass filled the top of the frame. The gag hinting at the torment to come.

12