With the Help of a Caring Woman

Story Info
A "Mystery Woman" helps him overcome the loss of his family.
12.2k words
4.75
95.2k
215
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers

As always thanks to my Editor "larryinseattle" for the fantastic job he did on this story.

*****

Phillip sat on the barstool staring at the mirror. The reflection staring back appeared to be as old as Father Time instead of 31. His lifeless eyes were red and swollen with bags under them from lack of sleep. His skin was a pasty white with a three-day growth of hair on his chin. His clothes were wrinkled and if he had been able to see clearer he would have noticed small stains on his jacket. He was everything he hated and everything he hadn't been six months before.

Lifting his drink he toasted himself, "Here's to you, dumb fuck," before downing what was left in the glass. Then motioning to the bartender, he ordered another double-shot of brandy in a slurred voice before looking back in the mirror. "Six months? Has it really only been six months?" he mused.

The memory of that night quickly flooded his thoughts. The winter had been soft and gentle so he and Jessica had decided to take their son, Toby, on an early Spring trip to open up their cottage. Everything had been packed and ready to go when he got 'the call'. The project he had been working on for months was in danger of falling through at the last minute and, according to his boss, he was desperately needed at the office if there was any hope of saving it. So being the good employee he was he told Jessica that he'd join them at the cottage just as soon as he took care of the problem. Needless to say, they had a fight about him changing the plans because of his job once again. That was the last time he had ever talked to her.

Four hours and six conference calls later, everything was fixed but it was too late. Jessica and Toby were gone. He later learned that another driver had skid on some ice and crossed the meridian strip hitting their car head-on.

Picking up the glass the bartender had placed in front of him, he once again toasted himself as a tear began to run down his cheek. It was then that he felt the feather-light touch on his shoulder.

Turning, he looked into a pair of piercing blue eyes. Everything else was a blur. As if from a distance, he heard the soft tone of a woman's voice. "Enough of that, time to get you out of here." He vaguely remembered stumbling to his car, at which point the 'mystery woman' took his keys and drove him home. Surprisingly, he didn't even need to give her any directions.

Once at the house, she put his arm over her shoulder and helped him inside. He smelled the delicate scent of her perfume for the first time and yet seemed to recognize it from somewhere in his past. Taking him directly to his bedroom, she deftly helped him out of his clothes with the exception of his boxer-briefs before pulling back the covers.

"Ok, in the bed. What you need is a good night's sleep," she scolded.

Drunkenly, he turned towards her and slurred, "I can fink of udder tings I'd rather do," as he tried taking her in his arms.

She slipped from his grasp with the grace of a ballerina and whispered enticingly, "Not tonight ... but if you straighten up and stop your drinking, who knows what could happen?" she said teasingly as she pushed him back against the bed causing him to lose his balance and fall.

Instantly, he struggled to get back up as his mind swirled. "His bed ... no ... his and Jessica's bed. Not there ... sleep anywhere but there."

He was amazed at how easy the 'mystery woman' overcame his struggling and slid him into the bed. Covering him up, she softly said, "Don't worry. Just get some sleep. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here if you need me," before placing a light kiss on his cheek.

The alcohol instantly overrode his desires to get out of the bed and he passed out just as he felt the woman lie down and snuggle up behind him.

When he woke the next morning, there was no one there and he thought it had all been a drunken dream until he caught a whiff of the perfume and found a note on the pillow next to his.

Phil,

I wanted to assure you that last night did really happen. You weren't dreaming. I stayed and held you until just before the sun came up. As I told you, this and far more could happen again if you want it to and if you stop your drinking.

Your Friend,

JES

P.S. I made some coffee for you before I left. See you at the office.

Staring at the signature, his mind reeled. "JES ... Jessica?? This can't be," he thought. Shaking his head in disbelief, he instantly triggered the alcohol-induced headache that had become his customary morning companion.

Slowly pulling himself from bed, he headed into the kitchen and just as the note said, there was a small pot of coffee waiting along with a cup sitting on the counter. Pouring himself a cup, he sat at the kitchen table and took a sip. He was momentarily surprised when he realized his 'mystery woman' had already put sweetener in the cup so it was exactly as he liked it. Then he concentrated on remembering the events of the previous night. He remembered going to the bar after work - nothing new in that - and then everything slowly became a foggy jumble of time as the night progressed and he drank more and more.

Then he remembered a soft, sultry voice and her eyes ... deep, piercing pools of blue that drew him in, obscuring everything else around them. He remembered her helping him to his car and driving him home. That's when he realized that she must have been slightly shorter than his 6-foot height since she was able to put his arm over her shoulder to get him in the house. He remembered making a pass at her and her light, playful voice as she pushed him onto the bed. He vaguely remembered blonde, wavy hair, a substantial bust that was barely concealed in a red dress she had been wearing, and the smell of a delicate perfume that tugged at his memory. Then he remembered the note saying "this and far more could happen again if you want it to and if you stop your drinking."

"What the fuck did that mean," he thought as he finished his coffee. Leaving the empty cup on the table, he quickly headed for the bathroom. As he looked in the mirror, he remembered looking at the same ghostly specter the night before and decided it was time to make a change, if not for himself then for the memory of his wife and son.

Stripping off his boxer-briefs, he turned on the shower and shaved while waiting for the water to get hot. Slowly, the aroma of his 'mystery woman' seemed to fill the room. Looking about, he noticed the towel hanging on the second hook. Taking it from the hook, he brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply. The scent triggered desires he hadn't felt since Jessica's death as his cock hardened.

He showered quickly and dressed in a suit that was still wrapped in plastic from the last time Jessica had picked it up at the cleaner for him. When he looked in the mirror one last time, he was amazed at the transformation. Instead of the ghost he had seen yesterday, he now saw bits and pieces of his old self staring back at him.

On the drive to work, the last part of his mystery woman's note suddenly popped back into his mind, "... See you at the office," and he became excited at the prospect of meeting the woman. Upon arriving, he immediately started to look for her but by noon he had run out of options for candidates for her.

Later that day, his boss stopped at his cubicle and commented on how much better he looked. A spark of inner pride seemed to suddenly flare in him and at that precise moment, he also smelled the elusive fragrance of his mystery woman's perfume floating through the air. Jumping to his feet, his head swiveled side-to-side but he still didn't see her. Embarrassed by his actions, he thanked his boss and spent the rest of the day trying to focus on the work he used to love so much instead of the woman.

When work was over, he found himself heading for the bar, more out of habit than out of any real desire for a drink. Sitting in the parking lot, he battled with himself until he got out of the car and headed to the door. As he reached out for the handle, he finally made his decision, "NO MORE," and spun around. Walking back to his car, he realized he had beaten the demon today but it will be a daily battle for the rest of his life.

He stopped at his favorite restaurant, ordered a take-out dinner, and headed home. What he found there appalled him. In his usual alcohol-fueled haze, he hadn't realized how bad he had allowed the house to become. The thought of what Jessica would have said if she saw it seemed to ignite a fire in him so he spent the rest of the evening cleaning and straightening everything until it was spic-and-span. Only then did he finally eat the now cold meal. When he went to bed that night it was in the bed he had once shared with Jessica and he slept peacefully for the first time since the accident.

The following morning it seemed easier to get ready. Smiling politely to those he passed in the hallway, he was surprised when reached his work-space. There on top of his desk was a note with the lingering scent of his mystery woman. He opened it and read;

Congratulations,

I saw what you did last night. Walking away from the bar was the first step in your road to becoming the person you once were. Keep it up and a reward will be waiting for you soon.

JES

Once again, he looked at those who were already in the office and was unable to decide who the woman might be. The rest of the week seemed to fly by and then on Friday morning, he found yet another note, this one stuffed in his desk drawer.

Your first week deserves a reward.

Leave your door unlocked when you go to bed tonight and I promise to visit. The only rule for now is that you don't try to see who I am.

JES

That night he nervously moved about the house until it was time for bed. Showering and leaving just his boxer-briefs on, he slipped under the covers. Surprisingly, he fell asleep almost instantly. Whether moments or hours later, he wasn't sure but he woke immediately when he felt the mattress move behind him. Reflexively, he began to turn only to be stopped by a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Remember what I said ... no peeking," she teased.

He rolled back onto his side and lay there as she spooned up behind him. This time though there was a difference, the bedding no longer separated them. He could feel the soft, warm skin of her hand as it brushed across his ribs and under his arm, pulling him tightly against her. He felt her lace bra touch him and the hardness of her nipples as they pressed through the bra, poking indentations in his back, the smoothness of her legs rubbing against his. He became aroused as her hand descended to the opening of his boxer-briefs.

His cock responded to her touch and tented the front of the briefs.

Expertly, her hand cupped the growing bulge. "I like the feel of that," she purred softly before kissing his back. Using the tip of her tongue, she traced patterns over his shoulder and upper arm sending shivers up and down his spine.

"Me too," he groaned.

Deftly, she slid her hand through the opening and ran her fingernail up and down the length of his growing member. She teased him for what seemed like forever until she wrapped her fingers around his fleshy pole. "So soft, almost like velvet," she purred, "but so hard, too."

"Arrgghhh," he sighed.

"Should I take it out?" she asked without waiting for an answer.

All he could do was nod as he felt her hand tighten its grip and pull his cock free of their confines.

"Ohhhhh, I DO like it. Not only hard but long and thick," she sighed in his ear as she began to run her hand up and down its length.

He could feel her breath against his ear, warm and tantalizing. Then he felt her tongue teasingly run along the area behind the ear until she found his earlobe. Enveloping it between her lips, she sucked on it as her hand continued sliding up and down his now rigid cock.

"I like the feel of your cock. It makes me wonder what it would feel like in my mouth, or between my tits, or best of all, buried deep inside of my pussy," she whispered breathlessly.

"AAAarrrhhh, we can find out if you want," he croaked.

"Not yet, baby. Rewards like that come later. For right now, you'll just have to be satisfied with this." She increased the speed of her hand as it slid up and down his shaft. "Just close your eyes and imagine that this is my pussy sliding up and down your cock. Imagine how it will feel when I tighten up and squeeze just like this." She hissed as she tightened her grasp on his cock.

Instinctively, his hips started to buck back and forth matching the rhythm of her hand until he felt the growing pressure in his balls. "Shhhhhhh. Too soon, too soon, gotta hold it," he groaned as he bit his lower lip.

"We'll see about that," she sighed taking on his challenge.

He felt her move behind him and then the soft, pillowy fullness of her bare breasts pressed against his back as she pulled her bra down while her hand became a blur of motion running up and down his cock.

"How about it, baby? Do you like the feel of my tits against you? Can you feel how hard my nipples are because I'm so turned on? Someday it will all be yours if you want but not yet, not tonight. Tonight I want a load of your hot, slick cum in my hand so I can spread it all over my tits."

It was more than he could handle. His balls tightened and he felt his cum surging up the length of his pole. "CUUMMMIIINNNGGGGG," he yelled.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned as her hand flashed up and down his cock. "That's it, baby. Give me your cum ... give it to me ... now, baby ... cum in my hand. Fill it with your cum. Give me every last drop."

The room seemed to spin as jet after jet of cum rocketed from his cock, filling and coating her hand before dripping onto the bed sheets.

"Yesssssss," she hissed.

Through his lust-fogged mind, he felt her withdraw her hand and he was only mildly surprised when he heard her giggling. "Feels so good. Nice and slick. I've never found a better natural body lotion or one that tastes so good, too."

Once again, he tried to turn over to see who this woman was only to be stopped.

"In time, lover. In time. There'll be a time when I won't be able spread your cum on my tits ... because it'll be deep inside my pussy," she whispered as she placed her hand over his eyes and turned his head towards her, lightly placing her lips against his.

Her lips were full and lush. He tasted the faint flavor of cherry and spearmint along with a hint of saltiness that he quickly realized was from his cum. He had always thought that tasting his own cum would be repulsive but found that at least with this woman, it was getting him more and more turned on.

Pulling away, he groaned, "Want you. What to make love to you."

"Not yet, baby. Just remember what I said, you'll be rewarded with more and more of me as long as you stay away from the booze. For now though, sleep and dream of what's to come."

As if on command, he suddenly felt his body relaxing, though he knew it was just because he had cum so hard, and he drifted off into a peaceful sleep. The woman's words echoed in his head, "... more and more of me."

When he awoke the next morning, he felt alive and invigorated in ways that he hadn't felt since his family's death. On the pillow next to him, he found a scarf and another note. Picking up the scarf, he was delighted to smell the perfume that had become more intoxicating for him than the alcohol had ever been. Then he read:

Lover,

You've made it through your first week but just like life, things will get harder and you will have to work harder to overcome them so you can get what you want.

If I remember right, you used to work out several times a week. Maybe now would be a good time to start again. It will give you a way to burn off the energy I saw last night.

I'll be back in two weeks for some more fun if you're still 'clean and sober'. In the mean time, I left you a little something to help you take your mind off the cravings. If you start doubting that you can make it, just use my scarf and know that I'm close by if you need me.

JES

XOXO

That day he stopped at the gym for the first time in months and signed up for a trainer to help get him back in shape.

The next two weeks were agony but each time he began to weaken or doubt himself, he took a deep whiff of the perfume-laced scarf that he kept tucked in the pocket of his suit jacket. Several co-workers even saw him and gave him a knowing, almost envious, glance.

When the two weeks were over, he felt almost like a young man getting ready to go on his first date. He cleaned and straightened the house, put on clean bedding, showered, and put on a brand new pair of black silk boxer-briefs. Then, taking one last look, he headed to bed and turned off the light.

Sleep didn't come so he heard her as she entered the house. For the briefest moment, he thought about trying to see who she was but realized what he'd risk if she found out he did so. Instead, he rolled over on his side and waited.

He didn't have to wait long. He could tell when she entered his room by the sound of her high-heels on the floor and the smell of her ever-present perfume. Again he thought he recognized it but the memory slipped away. He heard the distinctive sound of a zipper opening and the faint rustle of material as clothes slipped from her body. Then he felt the covers move and she was once again snuggled behind him.

"I know you're awake, I can tell by your breathing. I can also tell that you kept your part of our bargain and didn't try to see who I am so for that, I've got something extra special for you tonight."

Instantly he felt her press her body against his back. Her breasts flattened while her hard nipples indented his skin. Her hand slid under his arm, just as it had the first time, reaching for his cock. The difference tonight was that when she pressed her hips against him, he felt only bare skin. "She's nude," he thought as he reached behind to touch her upper thigh.

"That's right, darling. No clothes tonight and the same will be true for you in just a few minutes," she purred as she kissed the back of his neck as she grabbed the waistband of his boxer-briefs and pushed them down.

Quickly, he lifted his hips and helped push his briefs down to his knees.

"Ready for me again I see," she teased as she wrapped her hand around his rigid cock. "Tonight I have something special planned for your one month anniversary but you have to trust me. Think you can do that?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Good. Now lift your head."

Doing as he was instructed, he felt an elastic band against the back of his head followed by a blindfold over his eyes. "Now turn over on your back. Just remember, no peeking."

Trembling with anticipation, he rolled over. He felt her move and the bed shift.

"Stay right there, baby," she murmured.

Then he felt her moving over him, her legs lightly brushing against his as she straddled him. He sensed her slowly leaning forward until her lips lightly brushed against his. He tasted her cherry and spearmint lipstick and felt the weight of her breasts as they settled on his chest. Her nipples were like hard pebbles brushing against his. Her perfume was heady and intoxicating but as if a light had suddenly gone on, he remembered the scent ... magnolia. Jessica had him buy some one time as a birthday present. "Jessica," he thought and his body stiffened. "What would she think of this? It's only been six months. Am I cheating on her ... her memory ... because I'm here like this?"

"Penny for your thoughts," the woman asked.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers