With the Neighbor

Story Info
Fiancé aids in the seduction of the neighbor.
3.4k words
4.4
179.4k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paendragon
Paendragon
27 Followers

Another weekend party at the neighbors.

They were a young couple, in their early twenties, and very friendly. Teá, of course, wanted to go party. I wasn't so sure. Of the two of us, I'm the more antisocial, preferring more intimate gatherings to the usual loud parties couples their age seem to throw.

"For fucks sake, are you 32 or 102?" Teá had asked. "Don't be an old fart. You'll have fun. Besides," she leaned in, eyes shining mischievously, "Leigh is exactly the type of woman you used to . . . enjoy. And don't think I haven't seen the way you two look at each other."

I smiled in spite of myself. Teá loved to tease. It didn't hurt that she was right. Leigh was exactly the type of woman I would have gone for when I was single. Petite, athletic, small breasted. Not at all like Teá's incredibly sexy curves.

"Alright, alright, I'll go," I answered. "But if it turns out to be full of 50 college boys taking turns doing shots and barfing in the pool, I'm outta there."

She laughed. "Sweetie, if there are 50 college boys at the party, I won't NEED you to be there . . ."

I grinned and smacked her on the ass.

"Mmmmm, save some of that for later . . . old man." She was five years younger than my 32 years, and loved teasing me about it. She bit my neck playfully. "Now go get ready."

I dressed casual. Button-fly jeans, and a black t-shirt, with a pair of black hiking boots. Teá, of course, dressed a bit more elegant. A flowing, long, lavender skirt that accentuated her figure, and a clingy, white camisole-type blouse. She wore her deep brown hair loose to her shoulders, and topped the outfit off with a pair of white wedge-type shoes.

"You look beautiful," I whispered to her as she came down the stairs.

"Thank you," she smiled. "You don't look so bad yourself." She rubbed the light stubble on my chin. "I wish you would have shaved, though."

I smiled and shrugged. It was an old argument with us. I shaved for work, and any formal occasion, but otherwise I didn't bother. She had come to accept it as a personality quirk, albeit one that still elicited the occasional comment.

She shook her head and smiled. "Let's go."

I held out my arm for her. She took it, and I led her outside.

It was a short walk to the neighbor's house. The house seemed kinda dark for a party, and when we got close to the door, we could hear music coming from the back yard. Shrugging to Teá, I led her around the house toward the gate in the six foot stockade fence. Deciding it would be silly to knock on a fence, I pulled the gate opened for Teá, and we stepped through together.

I was pleasantly surprised. There were only about 20 or so people there. Most of them lounging on lawn furniture, or talking in small groups. There was, of course, alcohol, but it was hardly the scene I had expected. There were several people there who seemed to be in their early thirties.

"Teá!"

Leigh came walking over, and my jaw nearly dropped. She was wearing a white skirt that came to just above her knees, with a black tank top and a pair of sandals, her brown hair straight and loose, and coming past her shoulders. Her green eyes sparkled, and her full lips curved into a smile. I had met her a few times over the winter, and found her attractive, but this is the first time I had seen her since it turned to spring. Her body was on display with the warmer weather, and Teá was right. Leigh was exactly the type I would have chased.

"I didn't think you were going to make it."

Teá smiled as Leigh came closer. "I wasn't sure whether or not I'd get grumpy out of the house, tonight," she said, gesturing to me.

Leigh laughed, and looked at me. "Well, I'm glad you did. Hi John."

I returned the smile. "Thanks for having us."

"My pleasure." Her eyes slid down my body quickly, before she turned back toward Teá. "Would you like some wine?"

"I'd love some," Teá answered.

We followed Leigh to the bar they had set up, my eyes slipping low to watch her tight rear wiggle in the skirt. Teá squeezed my arm and chuckled, knowing exactly what I was looking at.

Leigh stopped at the bar and poured a glass of wine for Teá. I took a beer.

The two women quickly slipped into some small talk and I looked around the yard. I saw Derek come out of the house, his eyes scanning the yard, no doubt for Leigh. He spotted us quickly, and began to walk toward us, smiling. I nodded a greeting and held out my hand to him. He took it and shook it firmly.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked.

I nodded. "Thanks for the invite."

He shrugged noncommittally. "Leigh usually handles the guest list."

"Hey, baby," Leigh said, smiling up at him and sliding into his arms. "Where you been hiding?"

He kissed her cheek. "Just tired. I'll be alright."

Leigh frowned slightly.

"Now, now, Derek," Teá stepped close to him, threading her arm in his, causing his eyes to widen slightly. "Plenty of time for sleep later. For now, you have to introduce me to your guests."

Teá led a slightly bewildered Derek toward a nearby cluster of guests. I grinned at their retreating backs. "I almost feel sorry for him. She'll have him up 'til sunrise if she wants it."

Leigh laughed, and looked at me, smiling.

My eyes met hers, and I took a sip of my beer. Her green eyes held mine for a moment, before she looked away, a slight blush forming on her cheeks. A small, half-smile formed on my lips. Teá had always told me that my eyes had a penetrating quality that made them seem to have the ability to look right through you. To read your very soul . . . your thoughts. What intrigued me was just what thoughts were in her head to make her blush.

She glanced back to me after a moment, tossing her head slightly.

"Would you like to meet the other guests?" she asked.

The small half smile never left my lips, and I shook my head slightly. My eyes never left hers. "I'm fine where I am." I've flirted with Leigh since the first time I met her. It was always fairly innocent, though, and was always returned. I always enjoyed it—what kind of man wouldn't enjoy flirting with a sexy younger woman?—and it was obvious by her reactions that she did, as well. This time, however, things seemed different. The blushes, for one. And the way she couldn't quite hold my eyes. I probably shouldn't have continued, but I couldn't seem to stop myself. She smiled, but it was still an uncomfortable smile. I decided to let her off the hook. Temporarily, at least. "But, if you want to mingle, we can."

She looked at me a moment, licking her kips slightly, then shrugged and looked away. "I'm fine . . . I've already said my hellos." She tried to appear calm, but the way she began chewing her lower lip slightly gave away the lie.

I thought I'd try to put her at ease a bit. "So, how do you like our little corner of the country?"

"I love it," she answered. "I'm glad we came here." She visibly relaxed, as if thrilled to have a safe subject to speak of.

"So am I," I answered, my voice low, like a caress; my eyes still looking at her intently. She still didn't meet them, fully. Just glanced at me occasionally. Her face was still flushed. I began to feel a bit guilty. "It's a nice little community. Plenty of good people here."

"Leigh!" Derek called out from a nearby cluster of people. "You've got to hear this!"

I tilted my head to the side slightly, and held out my arm to her. "Shall we?"

She hesitated only a moment before slipping her arm through mine.

* * *

The night wore on. Oddly enough, I spent most of my time talking to Leigh. Teá was always on the move, being her usual social butterfly self. But I didn't mind. Leigh was ravishing. And as the night wore on, and the alcohol was disappearing, she became more and more relaxed around me. And the more relaxed she got, the more she settled back into the young woman I had come to know. And my flirting began to be returned.

At first it was harmless compliments. My eyes, or the tattoo of the eagle on my right bicep. Then it became a bit more risqué . . . like the way I filled out my clothes. The more we talked, the more she forgot about the rest of the party. All except Derek, of course. She seemed to be on the constant lookout for him. I got the impression that flirting with me right under his nose was arousing her in some way, and at the same time, she was loathe to get caught doing something seemingly indecent.

I wasn't the only one that noticed, either. Teá snaked her hand around my arm while I made my way back to the bar alone.

"Enjoying yourself?" she purred in my ear.

I smiled. "I'm having a pretty good time, yeah. You?"

"Oh, I'm doing just fine."

We walked on a few steps in silence. Then . . .

"You going to fuck her?"

I missed a step, and nearly dropped my empty bottle. I shook my head. "Jesus Teá."

She laughed, a low throaty laugh that reminded me of my last experience with another woman. The one I keep jokingly referring to as the Kit episode.

"John, John, John . . . you don't think I can tell when you'd like to have that amazing cock of yours inside of a woman?"

I felt my cock respond slightly, swelling, and I chuckled. "Okay, maybe you have a point. But, her man is wandering around here somewhere. How do you think it would look to have him find my cock in his girlfriend?" It occurred to me, belatedly, that I had just, in a way, acceded to the idea of fucking my neighbor.

"He might like it," she said simply.

I laughed, and she joined me. Neither one of us found that likely.

"You let me take care of Derek," she said, just as we stepped up to the bar.

I turned to look at her. "You sure about this?"

"Oh yes. You just be sure and remember every detail for me."

My cock swelled slightly bigger, and I pulled her close. "You drive me crazy, Love, you know that?"

She smiled, and kissed me deeply, before pulling away. "Have fun."

I watched her go, fighting the impulse to go after her, pull her into a secluded area, and take her.

Instead, my eyes found Leigh standing alone, and I walked over.

* * *

The party had slowly thinned out, until it was just the four of us sitting on the porch.

Derek yawned

"Oh no you don't," Teá said. "You still haven't given me the inside tour." She reached out and pulled Derek to his feet.

Leigh and I both laughed as she dragged a slightly overwhelmed Derek to the backdoor.

"She's great," Leigh said.

"You have no idea," I whispered, watching them go. I turned to look at Leigh, and found her eyes on me. They were glassy and opened a bit wider then usual. I said nothing, just looked at her, wearing a small smile.

She stood up quickly, and I joined her.

"Maybe I should help with the tour," she said.

"I think Derek can handle it," I answered, stepping closer, my eyes boring into her. The alcohol had had an effect on me, too. I was aroused by the night's events thus far, and my inhibitions were lowered enough that I wanted to know if there was a chance of the fantasies I had been building in my mind about this hot little minx coming true. Still, part of me couldn't believe the risk I was taking. I really thought we could all be good friends . . . and if I was wrong about this, that would be all over.

"John," she whispered, looking up at me looming over her. "John, I can't."

Yes, she knew EXACTLY what I wanted.

"Can't, or won't," I answered. She still hadn't pulled away, I noticed. I almost growled with frustration when she lifted a hand and placed it on my chest as if to push me away. But she didn't push. She just held it there.

"Derek, and Teá . . ." she began.

"Won't be back for a while, yet." I finished for her. I was inches from her now. Her eyes looked up at mine.

"But . . ."

She never got the thought out. My lips were on hers. She stiffened at first, before melting into me slightly, and letting out a soft moan. Her fingers clenched, her hand gripping my shirt instead of pushing me away.

My hands slid downward over her body and rested on her hips. I pulled her against me, roughly, pressing my already stiffening cock against her. She moaned louder, and pulled her mouth from mine.

"If they come out . . ." she began.

I shushed her, grabbed her hands, and pulled her to the side of the house. I turned her to face me. "If they come out, we'll hear the screen door. Besides," I whispered, stepping closer. "I know you want this. I can see it in your eyes." And so do I, I thought to myself. My heart was pounding in my chest.

She looked at me and gasped softly, as if reading MY thoughts this time. I began to slide my hands over her body, from her hips, up over her breasts, to her face. I rubbed my thumb over her bottom lip, my right hand cradling her head. She moaned slightly, and looked up at me, her face flushed.

I leaned in, close to her ear, and trailed my tongue around it. "Tell me . . ." I said, whispering. "Tell me what you want." If she said no . . .

Her mind seemed to battle her body. She was breathless. "I . . . I want this."

It was all I needed. My teeth raked across her neck, and my left hand tugged at her top, lifting it. I wanted to take my time and enjoy her, unwrap her like a present and explore every inch of her, but time was one thing we didn't have. Her bra came undone easily, and I lifted it up over her breasts, joining her bunched up tank top. My head lowered, and I sucked a nipple into my mouth.

Her head leaned backward, and I felt her hands clasp the back of my head, pulling my mouth firmly against her.

I growled low in my throat, and reached up under her short skirt to tug at her panties. She stiffened only a moment as I lowered them off of her, before she hurriedly kicked them off.

"Yes," she whispered. "Fuck . . . yes . . ."

My hand slid between her legs and my finger found her clit. I ran it over the sensitive little nub, eliciting barley controlled moans from her. The rushed nature of the encounter seemed to be pushing us both close to the edge. And her obvious arousal was driving me insane.

"John . . . oh God . . ."

My mouth drew harder on her nipple, and it firmed and puckered between my lips, pulling a gasp from hers. I slipped a finger inside of her. She was already wet.

I couldn't take it anymore. I tugged at my belt, and buttons, freeing my already hard cock, and pulled my finger out of her tight little pussy. I grabbed her ass under her skirt, and lifted her up against the side of the house. My cock found her pussy as if it had a mind of her own and I pushed inside of her quickly and a bit roughly.

She threw her head back and whimpered as I filled her. Her legs wrapped around me tightly, and her arms clutched at my shoulders.

She was incredibly tight, and the feel of her squeezing me was almost too much. I pulled out nearly completely before driving back into her. Her face was a mix of pleasure and pain . . . but she was loving it.

"Yes . . . yes . . . fuck me . . . oh God fuck me . . ." she whispered.

And I did. I took her hard and fast. Each thrust pushing her back against the side of the house. Each thrust stretching her cunt around my thickness. Each thrust eliciting a louder gasp from her as she struggled to contain herself.

Her arms slid around my back and she clutched me to her as if trying to pull my whole body inside of her. And I pounded her pussy as if trying to do the same. I wanted to scream, and by the look on her face, they way her mouth was held open in an O of pleasure, she struggled to stop herself from doing the same.

Again, I wanted to slow . . . to prolong the pleasure, but time did not allow. Instead the fucking took on an even more savage quality. It was primal, and hard, and rough. And was exactly what we both seemed to need.

"Give it to me, John," she moaned on my ear. "Give me that . . . ahhh . . . cock . . ."

I growled, and pulled back to look her in the eyes. For the first time all night she didn't look away. Her eyes widened each time I thrust into her . . . each time she felt me stretch her . . . each time I pressed her back into the siding.

There was no sound but our bodies slapping together, or soft moans that threatened to become screams, and the slight slap of her ass hitting the siding.

Too soon, and yet not soon enough, I felt the familiar tingle in my balls. I drove into her harder and faster not willing to delay it any longer. "Fuck, Leigh," I growled. "You're gonna make me cum . . ."

"Yes," she moaned, her green eyes pleading. "Give it to me . . . cum in my pussy." With that, she started to shake, and a low, drawn out moans escaped her lips. Her eyes slid shut, and her head fell backward. She arched her back slightly, pushing her breasts out from her body and tensed up completely as her own orgasm hit her. She lowered her head as the moan nearly became a scream, and bit her teeth into my shoulder.

It was too much for me. I slammed my cock deep inside of her willing cunt as the first spasm hit me. I had to clench my teeth to stop from screaming her name as I felt my hot cum flood her pussy. Over and over I thrust into her as jet after jet of fluid coated her pussy.

She whimpered against my shoulder, feeling each spasm inside of her, each explosion of cum, until I eventually slowed, and stopped, my cock held deep inside of her.

We didn't speak. I lifted her off of me, and settled her feet back on the ground, just as we heard the back door.

I stuffed my cock back into my pants, and helped her push her various pieces of clothing back into place. All except the panties of course, which she had kicked off to who knows where in her haste to bare herself to me.

She took a few deep breaths and clenched my hands in hers to gather her nerves, then turned away from me and back toward the back of the house.

I watched her go with a smile, and looked forward to sharing the story of my exploit with Teá.

Paendragon
Paendragon
27 Followers