With the Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Leigh and John witness the seduction of Derek.
3.8k words
4.43
68.8k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paendragon
Paendragon
27 Followers

We sat in my bedroom on the second floor, side by side, peering out through the double-paned window through the sheer fabric of the curtains. It's was cream-colored, and just transparent enough to allow us to see through it, without allowing anyone to see us unless they came close.

Leigh sat next to me with her hands clasping her knees a bit tightly. She had to be nervous. This was, after all, the day all the talk stopped being talk.

Visible below was one of the objects of our attention. Teá was wearing a revealing black bikini, and was lying provocatively on the lounge chair near the pool; her body glistening with a mixture of suntan oil and water. She held a book in her hand, but we all knew she wasn't reading it. In fact, the whole thing was a ruse, and performance for Leigh and myself. Plus one other person.

Derek was out in the yard next store wearing only a pair of cut off sweatpants. Leigh had told him she had an appointment this morning, and would be gone until the afternoon. He had told her days ago he would be working in the yard today. There was some shrubbery he wanted to dig out near the house, and some grass seed he wanted to spread.

He worked diligently, sweat gleaming off his body. He was well-built, but with a different physique from mine. Where I was broad shouldered and thick, he was leaner and more athletic looking, like a swimmer. His arms were well-defined, and he had a "washboard" stomach. His hair was cut short, and was a dark brown, close to my own hair color when I let it grow out. His eyes were a clear green as opposed to my hazel coloring. All in all, he was the perfect plaything for Teá.

He rose to his feet, and made his way to the shed, no doubt retrieving an ax or saw to help with a particularly nasty root he'd been digging out. The shed was set up right along the fence line bordering our two properties, and would afford Derek an unobstructed view of my sexy fiancée.

Teá must have seen him out of the corner of her eye, because as he got close the shed, she dropped a hand to her tummy, and slid it upward until her thumb rested lightly on her left nipple. It seemed the most natural movement in the world. She hadn't paused in her supposed reading, and hadn't looked around at all. Just a woman lazily touching herself . . . almost without realizing it.

It had the desired effect. Derek looked over the fence, and smiled. He raised a hand and opened his mouth as if ready to call out a greeting. The hand came to an abrupt halt midway, and his mouth stalled half open. After a long moment, he pulled his eyes away from her, and looked down at the ground.

"He's already showing more willpower than I would," I murmured to Leigh, who was watching intently, her hands still gripping her bare knees just below her skirt..

She laughed, a light giggle that tickled the ears, but her eyes never left the scene unfolding before her.

Derek had disappeared into the shed by now. From our vantage point we could see him pacing back and forth. The poor man was probably arguing with himself; he made me wish I had installed some sort of listening device in the shed.

"Maybe I should stop this," Leigh said.

I looked at her, and found her staring at the shed, chewing her underlip slightly.

"If you want to," I said. But I hoped she wouldn't. "There's no pressure, Leigh. If you don't want to see this . . ."

"I do want to see it . . . it's just . . ."

I understood. She was torn. Up until this point, it had all been theory. Fantasy. I knew she harbored some guilt over what had happened between her and us. That was one reason she was anxious to get Derek involved. The other reason was the idea of seeing him fuck another woman. The truth is, Leigh loved Derek a great deal. Even with the expansion of her sexuality, she didn't want that to change. She wanted to bring him along with her. And she knew, that deep down, he wanted this. They had talked about it in the past. About bringing others into their bedroom, or watching each other with another person. The idea excited him as much as it did her. Ideally, my first time with Leigh would have been Teá 's first time with Derek, but events didn't go that way. Now we were going to correct the situation.

"Give it a few more minutes," I suggested.

She hesitated only a moment before nodding.

I looked down at Teá and saw that she had elevated her exploration a bit. She was now pinching her visibly hard nipple through the thin black fabric of the bikini top. A glance at the shed told me Derek had taken up position near one of the shed's partially frosted windows.

He was watching her!

As if knowing she had an audience, Teá slowly lifted the bikini cup off of her breast, and began to gently tug on the now exposed nipple. We could see her biting her lower lip, and wiggling her hips slightly in place; and thanks to a cordless baby monitor secured under the chair, we could hear a low moan escape her lips.

Derek seemed stunned. We couldn't see his face from our vantage point, but the beginnings of a telltale bulge in his cutoff sweats told me all I needed to know.

I grinned to myself, knowing already where this was heading. If only Teá could get him out of the shed, and into our yard.

Teá slowly put the book down, and looked around, as if checking to see if she was alone. When she was satisfied, she slipped her free hand inside of her bikini bottom, and leaned back with her eyes closed.

"Good girl," I whispered.

Leigh's' breathing had changed, I noticed. It was slower, now, and deeper. I glanced at her quickly, and found her watching my fiancée raptly. After a few moments, she glanced back at the shed and Derek.

The bulge in Derek's shorts had gotten much larger with Teá's latest show. As I watched, he reached down to squeeze the growing bulge with his left hand, drawing a small moan from Leigh.

I leaned in, unable to resist.

"You want to be down there, don't you . . . sucking on that hard cock."

"Oh fuck yes . . ." she gasped.

"Now now," I said, chiding her gently. "For the next little while that belongs to Teá. Just think what you'd be missing if you went down there right now . . ."

She said nothing, her eyes glued to the scene in front of her.

"Besides," I whispered, leaning in to bite her neck. "I won't let you go without."

She gasped and looked at me, her lips parted slightly.

"But for now . . . enjoy the show."

She turned back toward the scene.

After a moment, so did I.

Teá was now deep into her session. Her hand moved visibly underneath the thin material as she slid her fingers in and out of her pussy. We could hear her low moans, and see her hips thrusting. Her other hand rolled her nipple between her fingers.

Derek, finally unable to take any more, lowered his shorts, and took his hard cock in his hand, giving Leigh and myself our first look at it. She had told me he was slightly longer than I was, only not as thick, and I could tell even from the distance she was right. Teá was in for a treat.

There was nothing soft about the way Derek handled himself. His hand flew up and down the length of his cock almost from the beginning, as if he were anxious to blow his load. His hips thrust slowly in contrast to his hand.

"He's imagining he's fucking her," I whispered. "You know that? Derek is stroking his cock, and thinking about fucking my fiancée with it."

Leigh nodded. I noticed her hands were no longer clutching her knees. Her legs were spread slightly, and her hands were between them. One hand was steady, no doubt holding her panties aside, the other was moving steadily under the skirt. There were short little groans escaping her lips that let me know exactly what she was doing, if by some chance I couldn't have figured it out visually.

My cock was throbbing, but I kept my hand away from it. Too soon for me.

By the pool, Teá was fucking herself furiously—her low moans coming dangerously close to screams. Then she spoke the words that brought a smile to my lips. "Oh God!" Her voice was easily loud enough to carry the short distance to the shed. "Oh God . . . fuck me, Derek . . . fuck me!"

It sounded spur of the moment, and to Derek would seem as if she were fantasizing about him. Of course, at this point, there's little doubt she was fantasizing about him. Knowing he was watching her had to be the ultimate turn on for her, and I knew she was already imagining his younger cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

Derek, though, stopped dead, mid-stroke. He had heard. The question is, what would he do?

I watched intently, and so did Leigh.

Then, to my surprise, Derek stepped out from the shed, and looked over the fence. He did nothing to hide himself, although he had stuffed his cock back into his shorts, and it was obvious he was now waiting to be seen. Teá played her part perfectly. She turned her head towards him with her eyes half-closed, and gasped audibly when she "saw" him watching her.

"Derek! How long have you . . ." she moved to cover her breasts in a show of modesty.

"Long enough," he answered, and made his way to the gate connecting our yards.

"You . . . heard?" she asked.

He nodded in response. "I heard you calling out for me . . ."

Teá licked her lips, and watched him open the gate. I heard her moan as her eyes came in contact with the bulge in his shorts.

"Where is John that he had to leave you in this state?"

"Away since this morning," Teá answered, softly, her eyes still on his crotch. "Business meeting . . ."

Derek walked closer to her, but stopped about six feet away. His body was glistening, and I could see Teá look him over. I could practically feel the lust rolling off of her.

Derek had to as well, but he still didn't move closer. Perhaps having second thoughts. Up until this point, he'd been following his cock . . . it would be a shame if his brain took over now.

"Derek," Teá whispered.

"Teá, I'm not sure . . ."

"Come here, Derek . . ."

Derek moved forward as if being pulled in. When he was close enough, Teá say up in the chair, grabbed hold of his shorts, and yanked them quickly to his thighs. His cock stood out straight and hard in front of her. His eyes were wide, shocked at her forwardness. But he had little time to think as she lowered her lips to the object of her desire, taking him into her mouth.

His groan sounded almost painful as she sucked him deep. As if all resistance was killed inside him at that moment.

I looked toward Leigh to gauge her reaction to what she saw. She had stopped masturbating, and sat wide-eyed. For a moment I was worried she was having second thoughts. I opened my mouth to ease her tensions, but she spoke first.

"She sucking him . . . oh fuck, she sucking Derek!" Her fingers resumed their movements at a quicker pace then before.

I smiled to myself. "You like seeing her sucking him off, Leigh?"

She nodded, her eyes glued to the scene before her. Her breathing was getting ragged. I leaned in close.

"You're going to cum, aren't you," I whispered. She could feel my breath on her neck and ear. "You're going to cum watching your man getting pleasured by another woman . . ."

She never got to answer. Her orgasm rocked her in her chair. Her body shook, but her eyes never left the scene. My cock pulsed watching her, aching for its own release. She squeezed her lips tight to muffle the sounds of her orgasm, but it still allowed the most exquisite gasps and moans to escape her lips. It took every ounce of willpower I had to not grab her, put her on her hands and knees on the floor, and take my own pleasure. But this wasn't about me, and I held myself in check. Barely.

I looked back at the scene by the pool. Derek had placed his hands on Teá's shoulders, and was thrusting his hips toward her. Teá, for her part, was sucking his cock like her life depended on his orgasm. The sounds of her sucking came clearly over the baby monitor. We could see his shining, spit-soaked shaft disappearing and reappearing from between her lips. Her hands caressed his balls and squeezed his ass, pulling him against her.

It was too much for him. "I'm going to cum!"

Teá groaned and nodded her head, never taking her mouth off of him.

He grunted and thrust his hips forward. We could see his cock spasm, and hear Teá moan as the first jet of cum poured into her mouth. She ran her hands up over his stomach and chest, and bobbed her head over his cock head, taking his offering. Derek stood over her, his arms and legs rigid, his hands cradling her head almost gently as he emptied himself.

Eventually, Teá pulled her mouth off his still hard cock with a very audible slurp, and looked up at him. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed tasting you . . ."

He looked down at her and shook his head as if clearing it. Then he grinned.

She smiled back. "Now," she purred. "Would you mind being a good neighbor and . . ."

He reached down before she finished, wrenched the bikini bottoms from her, and pushed her back on the lounge chair. There was no toying around. No kissing, caressing, fondling. He dropped to his knees, pushed her legs apart, and slammed his tongue into her pussy.

Teá's eyes were wide. This was clearly not what she had expected. Leigh had told her that one Derek got going he could be pretty confident, and even forceful. But, frankly, we hadn't really believed her. He was proving her right.

Teá grabbed his head in her hands and held his lips against her as he lifted her legs onto his shoulders. Her eyes were still wide and were directed right at the window where we were watching from.

"Fuck, I want to go down there," Leigh whispered.

"You're not the only one," I answered. "But this is their time."

She nodded. "It's just so . . . hot! Look at them . . . their bodies. The way there locked together . . . his lips on her pussy . . . fuck . . ."

Derek's head was moving rapidly between my fiancée's legs. For the first time I wished I could get a closer look. I ached to see what he was doing to her. Was it a tongue fucking? Was he sucking her clit? Her lips? What?

But all we had was Teá's eyes glazed over in lust, and the sounds of their sex coming across the baby monitor. It was slightly frustrating.

"Oh God, Derek . . . eat my pussy . . . please . . . more . . ." Teá's voice came over the monitor.

Derek growled in response, and moved his knees up onto the lounge chair for better access to her. We could see his still hard cock, now, hanging between his legs. I found myself craving the sight of him pounding it into her.

"Fuck her," I whispered, as if he could hear me. "Fuck her . . ."

Leigh nodded. "I want to see it," she whispered.

Teá, it seemed, agreed with us.

"I want your cock," she said, between moans. "Give it to me!"

Derek wasted no time. He lifted his head from between her leg and positioned himself, allowing Teá to grab his cock at the base and press it against her shining pussy. He drove into her half way, eliciting a scream from her, then pulled out to the tip, and pushed back inside, burying himself. Teá had stuffed a knuckle in her mouth after the first scream to stifle any others from escaping. Her other hand held onto the back of his head, tangling in his short, dark hair. Her legs were wrapped tightly around him, pulling his cock into her. Derek didn't need the help. He fucked her fast and hard, driving himself into her mercilessly.

"I've thought about this so long," it took me a moment to recognize Derek's voice. It was ragged and raspy. "Wanted you so long . . ."

"Ahhhhh!" Teá moaned in response. "Show me . . . show me how much . . ."

My own cock throbbed almost painfully now. I looked at Leigh. She had started to play with herself again. But this time I wanted some for myself. I unbuttoned my jeans, and pulled out my aching cock. It stood straight up, and was thick, and purplish from neglect.

Leigh glanced at it, and moaned. She pulled her panties down to her knees, stood up quickly, shifted over me, and sank down onto my cock. My hands lifted her skirt to squeeze her tight little ass as she sank down onto me. She didn't waste any time either. She began bouncing on me immediately, with no warm-up. Her pussy was soaked, and her juices coated me quickly. My hands left her ass, one snaking around her body to pinch a nipple through her top, and the other the play with her clit. She gasped loudly, and rested her hands on my knees for leverage. But her eyes never left the show, and mine soon joined her.

Teá's legs were now straight up in the air, opening herself to him. And he took her offering, driving himself deep into her willing cunt. We could hear the sounds of their fucking clearly. The slap of flesh, the grunts and groans of two people pleasuring each other. Derek was kissing her now, and both of Teá's arms were wrapped around him, one on his ass, the other on his shoulder. Their passion, as well as the feeling of Leigh's amazing pussy squeezing me was almost too much. I could feel the tension start to build in my balls, and my finger moved faster on Leigh. I wanted her to cum on me, and I wanted it now.

"You're going to make me cum!" It was Teá's voice, coming over the monitor. "Oh God! Fuck me, Derek! Make me cum!"

He sped up, if possible. The lounge chair rocked underneath them with the near savage fucking.

Teá screamed as her orgasm rocked her. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever seen. At first she thrashed under him, then her body went limp as she gave herself over to the feeling. Her legs wrapped around him lightly now, bouncing as he fucked her, and her whole body shook. Derek wasn't far behind. And Teá could tell.

"Give it to me, baby," she whispered, barely audible, as if she were barely able to put thought to words. "Give me your cum . . ."

Derek growled as he stiffened over her. His thrust became rough, losing rhythm, as he poured himself into my girl.

Leigh screamed out her own orgasm, and bounced on my cock as if possessed. She reached down between her legs to grasp my balls in her warm hand, and squeezed them gently. I growled, and bit her shoulder as my own cum shot out of my cock and into her womb, filling her repeatedly. She rode me frantically, milking every drop from me, before collapsing against me. I leaned my head back in the chair, and wrapped my arms around her, more to have something to hold onto while my head cleared than anything else.

Down by the pool, Derek lay collapsed on top of Teá, who herself lay with her eyes closed. He was still inside of her and made no effort to move.

We all stayed that way for several long minutes. My cock was still mostly hard inside of Leigh, and she moved herself on me slightly, enjoying the feeling of having me inside of her. But we were both physically and mentally exhausted. It's odd the toll something like this can take out of you. I was hard, and inside of a beautiful woman, but I didn't think I could fuck her regardless. And I didn't think she particularly cared at that point.

From the look on Teá's face she was in the same boat. We had shared something so incredibly intense, it seemingly sucked the life out of us.

Leigh leaned back against me until her breathing evened out. "That . . . was incredible."

I nodded.

"You're a lucky man to have her," she said.

"I know," I answered. "And I think you're going to be very happy with Derek for a long time to come."

She laughed.

Down by the pool, Derek was starting to stir. "I think I should get cleaned up . . ." he said, chuckling slightly.

Teá only nodded, still somewhat out of it. Her performance seemed to have drained her.

Derek didn't leave though, he just pulled out of her, and knelt over her. "So . . . how long will John be gone today?"

Teá laughed, and looked up at him. "Right now, I wish we had until tomorrow. But he should be back within the hour."

Paendragon
Paendragon
27 Followers
12