With This Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks away was too much.

Hong Kong had been an amazing experience, and the company that he was shooting for had spared no expense at making him feel welcome, but still, Val wasn't there. On top of that, because of their work schedules, most of their communication was through text message and video. It drove him crazy not being able to talk to her on the phone.

The spray of the warm water seemed to revitalize him. He allowed it to run over his head and body letting all the grime, sweat and airport smells dissipate. The knots in his shoulders stopped humming and he was finally beginning to feel like himself again.

Standing at the bathroom mirror, he dragged his hand down his scruffy 5 o'clock shadow. The bags under his striking blue eyes were heavy and dark, mostly due to the fact that he had gotten little to no sleep throughout the long journey from hell. But it was all worth it if it meant he got to spend time in the arms of the one he loved most.

Back in the living room, Val straightened up their romantic scene.

"Welcome home!" she announced, arms wide. Patrick chuckled. She'd relit the candles and opened a second bottle of wine. She poured him a glass while eyeing him up and down. He licked his lips opting not to bother with a shirt.

"Glad to be back." he told her; voice thick with lust.

Clearing the distance between them, he leaned up against the back of the couch and pulled her into his arms, capturing her lips with his. The first touch awakened his body the rest of the way. He'd been deprived of her for too long. He missed her scent, the feel of her lips on his, the way her hands always curled around his waist and gripped his lower back. He missed Val. His tongue reached out, searching for hers and was met with the same fevered need.

"God, I've missed you." he whispered burying his face in her curls and nuzzling her neck.

Valerie leaned back allowing him better access to her. She'd missed his touch just as much. Having masturbated damn near every night thinking of him, none of that compared to the real feel of his touch on her body.

"You are so beautiful." he growled out moving down to her chest, feeling his need for her grow more and more with every nip, grip and kiss.

Val chuckled. "I've missed you too, baby." she breathed out.

A moan escaped her as his hands moved down her body and gripped her backside. As tired as he was before, Patrick was wide awake and hungry for nothing but Valerie. He needed to taste her. Be inside of her as close and as deep as possible. The moment she bit his bottom lip, the last of his patience was gone. He pulled himself back enough to move around the couch and rid the barrier in between them. As quick as he could, he removed her clothing, exposing her delicious breasts.

"You really are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." he whispered laying her down and taking one breast in his mouth while his other hand fondled the other soft mound. Soon, the free hand slid down her body separating her lips to touch the wetness within.

"Yes baby." he groaned slipping a finger inside of her.

Val moaned in his ear as he slipped another inside of her. Her hips began to move with the rhythm of his hand. He wanted so desperately to replace his fingers, with his throbbing member, but first, he wanted something else, just for her.

His mouth moved slowly down her body tonguing her belly button briefly before moving further down and putting his mouth over her clit.

"Oh Patrick!" she sucked in.

Patrick smirked as she arched her back. He continued to suck and lick until she was clawing trying to get away from him. He then grabbed her by the waist, keeping her underneath him. Her breathing became shallower as she grew closer and closer to climax. Patrick felt the precum at the tip of his dick as it strained to be inside of her.

"Patrick, baby... so close!" she huffed grabbing his hair.

He took her clit and grazed his teeth over it before sucking on it causing her to scream out in ecstasy. He continued to lick and suck until she was shaking in the afterglow of her first orgasm of the night.

"Oh my god! Baby that was amazing!" she gasped.

Patrick, smiled, but he was far from done. He captured her lips once more, this time with her juices mixed in. Both of them were still on fire, but Patrick was tingling with the anticipation of being inside of her.

He pulled her up, clumsily pulling his pants down and off, and wrapped her legs around him. With one hand holding her tightly, he used his other to guide his thick pulsing member into her. As he filled her to the hilt, they both let out a satisfying sigh.

No amount of jerking off could ever replace the feel of Valerie's warm, wet channel wrapped tightly around him. She felt perfect to him, clinging to him as if they were meant to be together.

"Yes baby, yes!" Valerie exclaimed.

Patrick's movements began slow, but soon sped up as the feel of her was too good to resist.

"God Val, you're so good baby. You feel so good." He whispered.

Their limbs were entangled together like a pretzel. The harder he pushed into her, the louder she became. The deeper he stroked, the more the couch began to move underneath them scraping across the hardwood floor. Deep wasn't deep enough for either of them as there wasn't an amount of closeness that could satisfy them at that point. Any time either one of them went away for a while, the first few days back together were something almost animalistic. They couldn't get enough of one another. Valerie's nails dug deep into Patrick's back urging him on.

The climax for both of them was raging. Patrick felt a powerful orgasm building causing Val's toes to curl. His fingers dug into her hips feeling the surge move further and further up his body.

"Val, I'm - I'm-"

"I know baby, Come for me." Val breathed out.

It was all he needed to hear.

After a few more deep strokes, he felt himself explode inside of her. Val continued to grip him causing him to jerk and sputter. She pulled them backwards on the couch where she continued to rub her already sensitive clit on his pelvis until she had her own orgasm causing Patrick to grunt as she squeezed him tightly once more, taking any and everything he had left.

"Fuck, baby." he grunted out.

Val bit her bottom lip still living in her own bliss.

They lay on the couch, only their breathing being heard.

"I love and hate it when you leave." Val told him, running her fingers lightly up and down his back.

"Same." He breathed out.

After what seemed like forever, he adjusted trying to pick some of his weight off of her when they both heard something hit the floor.

"What was that?" she asked, still settled in the bliss of their lovemaking.

Patrick shrugged. Suddenly, he stiffened. With a jerk, he quickly jumped up and looked under the couch.

"Uh, I uh... Could've been the couch. We did give it a run for its money, didn't we?"

Valerie laughed. "I tried. I made a pallet on the floor." she offered.

She sat up trying to see what he was doing, but he jumped up, moving away from her.

"Don't worry about it. I'll fix it tomorrow."

"Did we really break it?" she asked with a smirk.

He backed up towards the bathroom.

"It's fine. It's just a little loose maybe."

"Are you okay?" she asked.

Patrick smirked. "I gotta pee." he replied with quick steps towards the bathroom.

Once inside, he locked the door with a sigh of relief. Patrick felt like a moron. Because of his impatience, he was seconds away from causing an entire meltdown if she'd seen what actually fell from the couch. With a deep sigh, he sat on the edge of the tub and opened the velvet box. Why he'd hidden it in the couch cushions, he wasn't sure. It just seemed like the last place Val would ever look. He laughed to himself once more as he took the ring out and examined it. When his grandmother had given it to him originally, he had this idea of a grand gesture. In front of all their family and friends. Now, he didn't care how it happened, just as long as she said yes.

With another sigh, he tucked it in his toiletry bag. He could hear his grandmother's voice now knowing she would have killed him watching him treat her ring like this, but it was the best option until he could put it up somewhere properly, and ask Val to wear it when the time was right.

Patrick walked out to see her leaning on the back of the couch looking at him with a knowing smirk in the corner of her mouth.

"What?" he asked.

Val's smirk grew into a full-blown smile. "Nothing. I was just thinking that this would be the second couch we've gone through in less than a year. Must be some kind of record."

Patrick chuckled grabbing his pants and leaning down to kiss her.

"Completely worth it."

Val watched him sit down on the floor in front of her, his hair sticking up all over his head. She knew it was the ring that had somehow fallen out, but she wasn't going to bust him out though. Her family was right. He would ask.

In his own time.

"Do you have to go back to work tomorrow?" Patrick asked after a moment.

"Nope. I've got a few more days before I'm back."

"Good," he said rubbing his hands together. "I was wondering if you wanted to watch this new show everybody's talking about. Apparently, it's got dragons."

He then reached out for her. Val bit on her bottom lip and accepted him pulling her down to him and wrapping the blanket around her.

"I do."

12