"With This Ring...."

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue flicked across the tip and against my lips at the same time. I thrust my tongue out to meet hers and for the first time in my life touched another man's dick. We kissed for a moment then she took the cock deep into her throat, bobbing up and down on it.

She pulled it from her mouth when the guy moaned loudly, directing it to me as a string of his jism drizzled toward the floor. I barely took him all the way into my mouth before several warm strings of his cum filled my mouth and dripped down my throat.

When he was done, he pulled his deflating cock back through the hole. Before I could do anything, Dede thrust her tongue into my mouth, sharing the fresh sperm with me until it finally dissolved in our mouths.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it?" she giggled wiping a stray droplet of jism from my chin.

"God, that was so fucking hot!" I exclaimed, surprising myself with my enthusiastic answer.

She just grinned, took my hand in hers and slipped one of my fingers through the hole. Almost instantly another hard cock, somewhat smaller than the first poked back at us. Dede nodded her head, indicating I should take that dick into my mouth. As I eagerly did so, she moved to another hole on the opposite wall. Within seconds, we were both sucking hard dicks to the soft moans of unknown guys.

I have no idea how many cocks we sucked over the next few hours. At one point, as I was taking a short break, my face and chest covered with crusty cum, Dede let out a low gasp. I looked to over to see an absolute massive uncut dick, both long and thick poking through the hole in the wall. She could barely get her fingers around its incredible girth.

Dede nodded for me to join her, a truly devilish smile on her face. Together we licked and sucked that huge shaft as it unbelievably seemed to grow even bigger and harder.

"I gotta have this in my pussy," Dede moaned as the first drops of precum smeared across both of our lips. She stood and bent forward then backed up while pulling her ass cheeks apart to spread her cunt lips as far as she could. I held the huge shaft straight for her, directing it toward her gaping pussy hole until the throbbing purplish head started to plunge into her.

With a gasp, Dede arched her back and stopped for a few seconds before pushing back a little further, taking more of the huge dick into her pussy. When it was about half way inside her, she turned her head and told me to stand in front of her. She took my raging hard dick into her mouth and within a few thrusts, I was matching the pace and cadence of the cock filling her pussy with my own in her mouth and throat.

My cum gushed down her throat just before I heard the guy cry out and begin to flail wildly. Dede grunted and pushed back against him, clearly enjoying the feel of his thick dick filling her cunt with spurt after spurt of creamy cum. He pulled his deflating dick back through the hole and Dede collapsed on her knees, a steady stream of his sperm dripping from her pussy and down her inner thighs to the floor.

We sat staring at each other for a few minutes, totally spent. Finally, Dede stood and held out her hand for me.

"Pretty good for a first date," she giggled and I laughed along with her.

I got dressed as she cleaned herself up with some paper towels. Then we walked into the hall, there was a line of guys to get into the booths on either side of the one we exited.

"Sorry boys, but we've had enough for today," she said loud enough for all to hear and walked out to get her clothes from Al.

"Have fun, sweetie?" the big man asked with a wicked grin as Dede pulled the tube top over her tits.

"As always, big guy, and thank you," she responded and stood on her tiptoes to flick her tongue in his ear.

As we started to leave, she stopped so quickly I bumped into her. She reached over and picked a strap-on from one of the racks and turned back to Al.

"How much for this?" she asked, turning back to him.

He seemed to ponder the question for a moment before answering even though I could clearly see a price tag on the side of the package. I realized then they were not discussing money.

"Ass fuck," he finally answered with a wide grin.

Dede thought about that for probably less than two seconds.

"OK...him or me?"

"What...?" I started to protest but she shushed me with a wave of her hand.

Al looked back and forth between us, licking his lips as he considered his options.

"You," he finally answered, much to my relief at the moment, "I can fuck a guy's ass anytime I want in here."

"Get some lube, the good silicon stuff," she instructed him, handing me the strap-on and walking around the counter.

She pulled her skirt up around her waist and leaned forward over a display case. Al dropped his jeans around his ankles and lathered up his rather small dick with the lube. Then he drizzled some across her puckered asshole and slipped a couple of fingers inside her. Dede groaned and rotated her hips on his fingers, stretching her asshole enough that he slipped inside her with a single thrust.

Al started out slowly but after only a few deep thrusts, he began pounding her obviously tight asshole harder and harder. Dede reached one hand down between her legs to rub her clit as he continued to fuck her ass. She was already moaning her own orgasm when his body tensed and his cum gushed deep into her bowels.

When his cock finally slipped out of her, Dede straightened and turned to give him another kiss. Then she took my arm and we headed to the parking lot, leaving a half dozen guys behind us jerking off between the shelves.

"So where do you live," Dede asked as we drove back toward my part of town. "I'm not done with you yet."

"Near my office," I responded, leaning back to catch my breath, the strap-on still resting in my lap.

We stopped on the way back to my place to buy some wine and Chinese take-out. We both needed a shower and something to eat. I was more than willing to let Dede go first but she insisted we shower together.

"So what do you think?" she asked me as she soaped up my back and the hot water poured over us both.

"About what?

"Everything we did today."

"Well I've never done anything like that before," I said turning to face her, admiring the way the water dripped down off her pierced nipples. "I'm not sure what to think."

"Well I think you did great," she continued, "the kind of perverted playmate I am always looking for."

I had to admit, as depraved as the afternoon had been, I was really turned on by it all. If she wanted to explore even more perversions, I was certainly game.

"Well, thanks but does that mean you have something else in mind?" I inquired and tweaked her erect nipples.

"You bet I do and I suspect we can find a few things that neither of us have even thought about yet."

"Works for me," I said pulling her close, "but there is one thing that comes first."

"Oh yeah, and what's that?" she murmured grasping my dick firmly in both of her hands.

"I haven't fucked you in the pussy yet!"

"Is that all? We can fix that right now," she exclaimed, turned around and bent over leaning against the tiled wall. "You can fuck me in the ass too if you want since I plan on ravaging your asshole with that strap-on after we dry off."

My cum shot deep into her pussy before I had a chance to plunge into her ass.

She kept her word and ass fucked me for the first time in my life a little later in the evening. I licked her pussy until she flooded my face with her juices. She rimmed my asshole while jerking me off. I tongue fucked her anus as she rubbed her own clit to orgasm. She made me kneel in the shower and pissed on me. I fucked her again and pissed inside her pussy when I was done.

And so it went. Over the next few days, we tried everything and anything we could think of. For both of us, the only limit was anything that still hurt in the morning...and even that was somewhat negotiable.

**********

Three weeks later, we stood in a tacky chapel in Vegas getting married and spent our wedding night, and the next two as well, fucking any and all comers at a local swingers' club.

So here I sit in a chair while some bottle blonde with big tits and a shaved pussy we met at the swingers' club sucks my dick and Dede has one guy fill her mouth, and another her pussy, with their sticky cum.

My cock is plenty hard in anticipation. She told me I can lick all of that jism out of her when they are done and would let any of them that so desires fuck my ass and piss all over me too. She intends to lick my jism out of the woman sucking me after I fuck her until she begs to stop cumming.

Better yet, we're going back home tomorrow where she knows some other people as depraved as us are waiting to fuck and suck and lick and piss on and in us both while we do the same with them....

....and I can't fucking wait!

**********

12