With Us, Or Against Us!

Story Info
The nWo's Miss Elizabeth has an offer for Chris Jericho.
3.2k words
4.67
9.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

In the nWo's private locker room within the CoreStates Spectrum in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania during the November 3, 1997 edition of WCW Monday Night Nitro, Scott Hall is violently kicking a trash can as Elizabeth sits on a couch, filing her fingernails, while Curt Hennig is preparing for his own match later in the night. "That little punk Jericho... and that old fossil Zbyzsko are dead man.... No one embarrasses Scott Hall!" Hall yells as he comments on his shocking loss to 'Lion Heart' Chris Jericho and WCW Commentator 'The Living Legend' Larry Zbyzsko chasing him from the ring.

Hennig looks at Hall, "Hey that kid looks like he could be something, he's won that Cruiserweight strap twice... we should bring him in..."

"Hey yo Curt... you got something cookin'?" Hall asks

Hennig smirks, "Oh Liz came up with an idea that is just PERFECT..."

******

A few weeks later on November 23, 1997 at The Palace at Auburn Hills in Detroit, Michigan, the arena is being prepared for WCW's pay-per-view World War 3 that is set to take place later in the night. Chris Jericho, wearing jeans, a black t-shirt and a jacket, is handed a note by a security guard as he walks to one of the locker room areas. "What's this?" Jericho says as he reads the note and he raises an eyebrow, "I know you're not in the battle royal tonight... come to North Tower Suite when the pay-per-view starts... L?" Jericho re-reads the note, "That's the nWo's suite... what the hell is this about..."

******

As the third annual World War 3 pay-per-view gets started, Chris Jericho is making his way to the suite indicated on the note he received. Jericho passes by several security guards that are wearing nWo t-shirts and the high-flying wrestler is surprised that they are not stopping him. Jericho reaches his destination and prepares himself for a fight when he opens the door, but when he enters the nWo's suite, all he sees is Elizabeth standing near the bar pouring wine into two glasses. "Okay... what's this all about..." Jericho asks just before a security guard pushes him forward in order to close the door.

The elegant and beautiful, but yet conniving valet of the nWo, Elizabeth, turns face Chris Jericho, picking up both wine glasses from the bar's countertop. "Hello Chris..." Elizabeth says, dressed in a short black skirt and a black nWo t-shirt that hugs nicely to her chest. Jericho doesn't say anything as he looks around slightly as he's expecting members of the nWo to attack him at any moment as Elizabeth casually walks over to him with the two glasses of wine.

Elizabeth softly smiles as she extends the wine glass in her right hand, graciously offering him the glass. "Chris...no reason to be so tense, relax..." Elizabeth says with a slight smirk before raising the wine glass in her left hand to take a sip.

Jericho finally looks at Elizabeth again as he cautiously takes the wine glass, "What's going on? What's with the note?" Jericho asks.

Elizabeth raises an eyebrow slightly "Is it wrong for two people to talk business?" Elizabeth asks as she sits down on the luxury leather couch inside of nWo's private skybox.

"Business? Okay... now I'm really confused..." Chris Jericho says as hold the wine glass as he walks over to the leather couch as Elizabeth motions for him to sit down.

Elizabeth nods her head and pauses for a moment before taking a refreshing sip of the wine glass. "Yes, business Chris..."

"So.... what is it...." Jericho asks as sits downs and he takes a long sip from the wine glass he's holding.

Elizabeth smiles softly as she turns to look at Chris Jericho with her beautiful and seemingly sweet eyes. "Chris...you know that I happen to be the valet of the nWo, correct?" Elizabeth asks softly.

"Yeah that's pretty obvious..." Jericho nods his head slightly.

Elizabeth nods her head "Good...so you do pay attention..." Elizabeth replies with a soft laugh, before she cross her gorgeously smooth and tanned legs, noticing the shift of Chris Jericho's eyes glancing down at her legs.

"But what does that have to do with me?" Jericho asks as he glances at the scheming nWo valet's beautiful legs.

"Well Chris...I have the nWo's best interest in mind, they need some help with guidance." Elizabeth pauses and shrugs her shoulders lightly. "And to be honest Chris, Scott Hall was not pleased with your win over him..."

Jericho takes his eyes off of Elizabeth's legs, "Hey if he was as big and bad as he think he's is..." Jericho starts to say.

Elizabeth raises her left hand up slightly to calm Chris Jericho down. "Let me finish Chris...you see, Scott was so angry that he wanted to send message and make you pay...but I told him otherwise, you want to know why?"

"Why?" Jericho asks as he raises an eyebrow

"Because I saw something in you Chris...I saw something that my possibly benefit the nWo..." Elizabeth says before she sets her wine glass to the side and turns to directly look at Chris Jericho with seriousness. "So Chris, I'm offering this to you once and only once...are you with the nWo or against the nWo?"

"Whoa... hold on... look... if you want me to stay out of the nWo's way... fine... but I'm not..." Jericho says as Elizabeth stops him from talking.

Elizabeth leans closer to Chris Jericho, her moist lips pressed together. "Shhhh...Chris..." Elizabeth says as she raises her left index finger and places it upon Jericho's lips. "Clearly...you need a little more reinforcement before you make that decision..."

"What..." Jericho starts to say as Elizabeth slips her index finger between his lips and into her mouth, causing him to slightly suck on it.

Elizabeth smirks as she moves her left index finger lightly into his mouth, brushing against his lips. "Just relax Chris and make sure you think long and hard about this..." Elizabeth replies before she moves her right hand to Jericho's belt and proceeds to impressively unbuckle the belt with using only one hand. Jericho's eyes go wide as Elizabeth pulls his belt through the loops of his jeans with ease and he responds by sliding his tongue against her delicate index finger that's in his mouth.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh I see you have an idea..." Elizabeth replies with a light moan and laughs as she slowly pulls her left index finger from Jericho's mouth and proceeds to lower her hand, so that now both of her hands are on the waist line of his jeans and beginning to unzip and unbutton the jeans.

"Wait you're the one giving me the..." Jericho says as Elizabeth opens his jeans and reaches into them with her right hand. When her delicate fingers wrap around his hardening cock the manipulative valet of the nWo smirks as she pulls it out his twelve- inch long shaft.

Elizabeth licks her lips and smirks at Chris Jericho. "Impressive...very impressive..." Elizabeth says as she slides off of the luxury leather couch and onto the carpeted floor of the nWo's private skybox to kneel in front of the young WCW star, smoothly moving her right hand delicately against his hardening shaft.

"Mmmmm..." Jericho moans as Elizabeth smoothly moves her right hand up and down on his long, thick cock. The look on Jericho's face tells the story as he's watching Elizabeth's hand move on his shaft. Elizabeth smirks as she glances up at Chris Jericho as she smoothly moves her right hand up and down his impressive shaft and proceeds to lean her head forward to gently circle her wet tongue around the head of his cock.

"Mmmmm....." Chris Jericho moans as Elizabeth slyly flicks her tongue around the swollen head of his now rock hard cock.

"Mmmmmmm...." Elizabeth softly moans as she lowers her right hand to the base of his shaft while she flicks and circles her tongue against the head of Jericho's cock, massaging his dick with her saliva dripping tongue.

"Ahhhh.... mmm..." Jericho moans as Elizabeth firmly holds the base of his cock as she twirls her tongue slowly against the top of his dick. Elizabeth opens her mouth and lowers her dark haired head of Chris Jericho's cock, wrapping her soft lips around his thick and hard shaft. Elizabeth closes her eyes as she starts to smoothly bob her head to suck on the cock of the young Chris Jericho.

"Ohhhh my god..." Chris Jericho moans as he closes his eyes and tilts his head back as the gorgeous nWo valet bobs her head perfectly up and down on his cock.

"Ohhhh my god..." Chris Jericho moans as he closes his eyes and tilts his head back as the gorgeous nWo valet bobs her head perfectly up and down on his cock.

"Ahhhh mmmmm..." Jericho moans as he leans back on the couch as Elizabeth bobs her head more swiftly as she slides her tongue against the bottom side of his dick.

Elizabeth places her left hand onto his upper thigh, while holding his shaft steady with her right hand at the base. "Mmmmm...mmmmm..." Elizabeth moans as she starts to take Jericho's cock deeper into her wet and nicely warm mouth

"Ahhhhh ohhh yeah.... mmmm..." Jericho bites his tongue as Elizabeth surprises him by taking over three-fourths of his cock past her soft wet lips.

"Ohhhhhhhh...." Elizabeth soothingly moans against Jericho's cock as she lightly turns her head to grind her pouty lips against his shaft before lowering her head even further on his cock.

"Mmmmm ahhhhh awww..." Jericho lets out a loud moans as Elizabeth swallows every inch of his large, thick and rock hard cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Elizabeth groans as she holds Jericho's impressive cock inside of her wet mouth and lifts her beautiful eyes to glance up at Jericho as she holds his cock inside of her mouth.

"Ohhhh shit....fuck..." Chris Jericho moans as Elizabeth keeps his entire cock inside of her mouth for an impressive amount of time. Elizabeth slowly lifts her head and smiles up at Jericho as his cock, now free from her mouth, drips with her saliva.

"Ohhh man...." Chris Jericho says as he watches Elizabeth's warm saliva drip down his foot long cock. Elizabeth smirks and pats her hands against Jericho's knees before she proceeds to stand up from the floor of the skybox. Elizabeth places her hands against the tight black nWo t-shirt she is wearing and lifts it from her petite body to expose her nicely perky and tanned tits. The young WCW star's eyes go wide as he gets a good look of Elizabeth's beautiful tits as she drops her nWo t-shirt on the floor. Jericho takes off his own t-shirt, revealing his tanned and toned upper body before he pushes his jeans down from his waist and off of his legs. Elizabeth licks her lips and places her hands onto her hips as she examines the naked and toned, tanned body of Chris Jericho before nodding her head in approval. Elizabeth then uses her hands to push her black skirt down from her smoothly curved hips and waist, guiding the skirt down her stunning legs.

"Wow..." Chris Jericho says as his eyes wander all over Elizabeth's body as he checks out her slender waist and beautiful legs.

"Just remember to take all this into consideration Chris..."

"Oh I am..." Chris Jericho nods his head as Elizabeth turns around to show him her beautiful ass. Elizabeth glances over her shoulder and smiles back at Chris Jericho as he stares as her nicely rounded, firm ass. Elizabeth turns back to face Jericho and steps up to him before placing her hands onto the back of the couch and straddles Jericho's lap as he sits.

Elizabeth leans forward so that her perky tits press against Jericho's face as she reaches down with her right hand to grab his cock. After a few moments the conniving nWo valet lowers her tight warm pussy onto Jericho's large cock. "Ahhh..." Jericho moans against Elizabeth's tits as she sinks down onto his dick.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhhhh" Elizabeth moans as she places her hands onto Jericho's toned and tanned chest as she slowly and smoothly rocks back and forth on his cock.

"Ahhhh mmm...' Jericho moans as he places his hands on Elizabeth's waist as she rocks back and forth on his large cock. Jericho licks his lips as he starts to thrust his cock up into Elizabeth's tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh yeah....." The formerly angelic valet moans as she rocks back and forth on Jericho's cock, smoothly bouncing on his shaft while he thrusts up into her tight pussy.

"Ahhh... awww..." Jericho moans as he pushes his cock firmly up into Elizabeth's pussy as she rocks and bounces on his cock. Jericho eyes are locked on Elizabeth's tits as she moves her hands from his chest to his shoulders.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh yeah...ohhhh Chris..." Elizabeth moans as she leans her head back and starts to bounce on Jericho's cock at a quicker pace, rocking forward smoothly on his shaft.

"Ahhhh mmmm awww..." Chris Jericho moans as Elizabeth bounces quickly on his pistoning cock. Jericho slides his hands around the sly nWo valet and grabs her ass cheeks, which brings a smirk to her face.

"Mmmmmm...ohhh yeah Chris...mmmm show me what you want..." Elizabeth moans as she rocks back on Jericho's cock, lowering herself and causing her rounded ass cheeks to smack against his legs.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm... aww..." Jericho grunts as he squeezes Elizabeth's ass cheeks when she raises herself to the top of his cock before she drops back down. The blond haired young WCW Star turns over on the couch and lays Elizabeth on the couch. Jericho grabs Elizabeth's legs and lifts them up into the air as he starts to rapidly thrust his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhh yeah Chris...ohhhh..." Elizabeth pleasurably moans as she slides back and forth on the smooth surface of the leather couch as Jericho pumps his cock swiftly into her tight pussy.

"Mmmmmm ahhh yeah baby..." Chris Jericho moans as he drives his cock swiftly into Elizabeth's pussy while he holds her legs up.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhh Chris...ohhhh..." Elizabeth moans as she starts to purposely grind her pussy against Chris Jericho's cock as he deeply pumps his shaft into her, running his hands against her gorgeously smooth and tanned legs. Jericho let's go of Elizabeth's left leg and places his left hand on her hip as he continues to pump his cock in and out of Elizabeth's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmm yeah...give it to me Chris..." Elizabeth moans as her perky and rounded tits bounce as she rocks against the leather couch, feeling each of Jericho's thrusts.

"Ahhhhh... awww..." Chris Jericho moans as he watches Elizabeth's round, perky tits bounce as he fucks her pussy with quick thrusts. Jericho then pulls his cock out of Elizabeth's wet pussy. Elizabeth licks her lips and locks her beautiful, conniving eyes with Jericho as sweat is evident on her nicely curved and petite body.

"Ahhh can I.... mmmm your... ass..." Jericho says as he's breathing heavily as sweat drips off of his toned and tanned body.

Elizabeth raises an eyebrow and slyly smirks as she sits up on her knees. "What was that Chris? I didn't understand you..." The manipulative valet of the nWo asks as she innocently looks at the young Chris Jericho.

"Can.... I.... fuck.. your ass..." Chris Jericho asks as he wipes some sweat from his face.

"Sure Chris...you can" Elizabeth says with a smirk as she turns to move on the couch, positioning herself now facing away from Chris Jericho. Elizabeth leans forward onto her hands and sticks her incredibly gorgeous ass into the air.

"Oh man...' Chris Jericho says as he slowly places his hands on Elizabeth's ass to spread her gorgeous ass cheeks apart. Very carefully, Jericho pushes his large thick cock into Elizabeth's asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhh...." Elizabeth groans deeply as she feels Jericho's thick cock stretching her very tight asshole. Elizabeth grits her teeth and closes her eyes as she slowly rocks back on her knees, causing Jericho's cock to enter her ass deeper.

"Ohhhh shit...' Chris Jericho grunts as he feels his cock being squeezed by Elizabeth's asshole. Jericho keeps pushing forward until every inch of his cock is inside of Elizabeth's beautiful ass.

"Ohhhhh...mmmm you like that Chris? Does that feel good?" Elizabeth moans and asks as she feels his cock pushing deeper into her ass while she smoothly rocks back and forth against his cock.

"Ohhhhh yeah.... mmmm..." Jericho moans as he begins to thrust his cock in and out of Elizabeth's ass as it loosens enough for him to build a steady pace.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmm yeah Chris..." Elizabeth moans as her nicely rounded ass smacks gently against his toned waist.

"Awww.... mmmmm.... ahhh..." Jericho grunts as he pumps his cock deeply into Elizabeth's ass as she rocks back against him to get him to go faster.

"Ohhhhh yeah Chris...mmmm show me what you've got!" Elizabeth lustfully moans as she feels Jericho's thrusts becoming firmer and deeper as sweat drips from her body.

"Ahhhhh.... awww... mmmm... ahhh...' Jericho moans as he puts his hands on Elizabeth's slim waist as he starts to firmly pump his cock in and out of Elizabeth's asshole. Jericho's ballsack smacks against Elizabeth's tanned and sweat coated ass cheeks with each of his thrusts.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Ohhhh yeah....give it to me!" Elizabeth moans as she grinds her ass back against Jericho's waist, feeling his cock driving deeply into her ass.

"Ahhhhh.... awww..... mmmmm..." Chris Jericho groans as he drills Elizabeth's ass with his foot long cock. Jericho tilts his head back as Elizabeth slams herself back against him gorgeous waist.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Ohhhh fuck that ass Chris!" Elizabeth moans and throws her head back as Chris Jericho pulls her back against his thrusting shaft.

"Ahhhh.... ohhhh awww.... aww..." Chris Jericho moans as his cock starts to throb inside of Elizabeth's asshole as he hammer's her beautiful ass with everything he's got. Elizabeth licks her lips and smoothly rocks back on her knees, feeling Chris Jericho's cock pulsating within her tight asshole.

"Mmmmmm... ahhh..." Jericho moans as he pulls his cock out of Elizabeth's asshole. Jericho rests the head of his cock against Elizabeth's ass as he starts to stroke his throbbing shaft.

Elizabeth glances over her shoulder and smiles back at Chris Jericho as he strokes the lower half of his throbbing cock. "Mmmm...ohh yeah Chris...mmm give me that cum..."

"Ahhh... mmmmm ohhh...' Jericho moans as he starts to shoot his cum all over Elizabeth's ass and lower back.

"Ohhhhhh Chris...." Elizabeth moans and licks her lips as Jericho warm cum sprays onto her rounded ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmm ahhh ohhh man..." Jericho moans as she slides his cock against Elizabeth's cum covered ass.

Elizabeth raises an eyebrow and smirks "You're going to clean that off, right?"

"Ummm sure..." Jericho says as he reaches down and picks up Elizabeth's nWo t-shirt and uses it to wipe off his cum from Elizabeth's ass.

Elizabeth narrows her eyes slightly and stands up from the couch, seeing the crumpled up t-shirt that belongs to her now stained with Jericho's cum. "You should have used your own shirt..."

"Oh well.... I am gonna keep your offer in mind..." Jericho starts to say.

Elizabeth places her hands onto her hips and continues to glare at Chris Jericho. "Yeah...well you better just remember Chris...it's either you're with the nWo or you're against the nWo!"

-END-