Within Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happens if it rains?" Isabelle asked as they moved down the hall.

"The magic protects the entire castle from the elements," Andrelle answered.

"Really?" Andrelle nodded with a smile.

"Here we are." She stopped at a set of large doors, flung open one of them and ushered Isabelle inside. She stepped across the threshold slowly, trying to take everything in at once. From the twenty foot ceilings to the walls made out of tree branches, then down to green stone floor it was a tribute to the forest and surrounding nature.

"I'm supposed to sleep here?" Isabelle asked, moving to the centre of the room and turning slowly.

"Is something wrong?" Andrelle looked around quickly. Isabelle laughed softly.

"It's just so—" She waved her hands. Andrelle smiled, understanding. "I'm going to be up all night just looking at it." She laughed.

"I imagine it will take some getting used to." Andrelle walked past her to a set of windowed doors to throw them open. Isabelle followed her out onto a balcony that looked out over a section of the town and the forest beyond.

"Never mind." Isabelle laughed. "I'm going to stay out here all night." Andrelle smiled.

"You might want to get a few hours of sleep. I'm sure Alasdair will want to show you a few sights tomorrow."

"You're right," Isabelle turned to her. "Do you live here at the castle?"

"We split our time between here and our estate."

"So you'll be here for a little while then?"

"A week or two at least." She gave Isabelle a little wave ushering her back into the room, led her to a large armoire and opened it. "The preparations were a bit hasty. I hope you like what I picked out." It was filled with bright colored fabrics. One side was dresses of varied lengths, the other held pants and shirts, clearly meant for Alasdair.

Isabelle reached out to pull a bright yellow dress away from the other's. "They're lovely. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Andrelle stepped back and waved towards a door Isabelle hadn't noticed. "The washroom is through here. It has all comforts you're used to." She moved back into the centre of the room. "If you need anything our rooms are down the hall to the left. Please don't hesitate to ask."

Isabelle nodded quickly. "Thank you." Andrelle left then and Isabelle went back out to the balcony. The town below the castle was filled with lights, not just from the homes but hanging in the trees almost like lampposts. She moved from one side of the curved stone to the other trying to memorize everything. After a while the lights started to go out one by one. Except those at a larger structure. Strains of a guitar and laughter drifted up to her on a slight breeze. It must have been an inn of some kind.

She yawned and then straightened from the pillar she was leaning against. Her hand smoothed her belly lightly. She walked back into the room in search of a nightgown to change into. The dresser with large ornately framed mirror next to the armoire held what she was looking for. She pulled a coral coloured nightgown out of the top drawer and held it up. It was very soft, just long enough to fall to the middle of her thighs. The sleeveless low cut top was done in a halter that she could slip over her head.

She pulled off her clothes and piled them onto a chair next to the dresser, pulled the garment up to her hips, and the halter over her head. The design left her back bare all the way down to the small of her back. She turned to check her reflection in the mirror. It was a smart design if a person had wings.

She went to the washroom and discovered that Andrelle had not been exaggerating. The room was huge, at least twice the size of the spacious en suite she had at home. The dark green marble that covered the floor stretched halfway up the walls. A large grey stone vessel tub sat under a large frosted glass window. At a right angle to that was the large glass enclosed shower. Across from the tub was the open design vanity. The top was a large slice of wood, three inches thick and covered with a high gloss finish, with a deep grey vessel sink. The shelves underneath held thick white towels and baskets of toiletries.

She looked around with a smile. It was like being in a high end hotel except everything was bigger, which made sense since the usual occupants had wings. Even in her own large shower was cozy for someone with wings.

She was brushing her teeth when she heard the bedroom door open. She finished quickly and came out to find Alasdair naked, about to put on a pair of green pyjama bottoms. He dropped the pants and moved to her as soon as he saw her. She laughed as he gripped her waist and lifted her up against his chest.

"What are you doing?" She wrapped her legs around his hips as he walked to the bed.

"You look like you're ready for bed." He nuzzled his face into her neck. She giggled as he bit her earlobe gently.

"You're always ready for bed," she laughed. He nipped her neck in answer. She clung to him as he crawled onto the bed and set her down in the middle of it. He didn't lift himself off of her. Instead his hands moved to the bottom of her nightgown, pulled it up high enough to slip his fingers under it and caress her curves.

"With you it's hard not to be," he murmured as he dragged his lips along her jaw. She lost the will to continue teasing him as his lips moved over hers. Her hands slid into his hair, holding him there so she could indulge in his lips a little longer. The nightgown inched higher, exposing her ribs to his touch. She moaned softly as his fingers moved towards her breasts. The material moved higher with the encouragement of his forearms. He lifted his lips away from her long enough to let her slip it over her head and toss it over the side of the bed. He growled softly as her naked curves were revealed.

"You make me feel like the sexiest woman alive," she whispered as his lips grazed her throat.

"You are," he replied softly. The ability to argue with him left her as his lips travelled lower, capturing one nipple to worship it with his tongue, then the other. She was moaning softly, her fingers buried in his hair holding him against her skin, by the time he moved lower. She was sure she couldn't take anymore and tightened her grip.

"I need you." He smiled and licked her once more. "Please." He moved back to her lips, catching her little groan of frustration as his hardness brushed her heat. "Alasdair please." He obliged her pleas and eased into her softness in little increments. She pulled him closer to kiss him deeply as he stretched her open. Her breath caught as he filled her and escaped in a soft moan.

He kept his rhythm purposely slow, letting her pleasure build till she was pulling at his hips in a wordless demand. His own needs were shoved to the back of his mind as he focused on the beautiful creature beneath him.

His hands moved under her back and he lifted her with him as he sat back on his heels. Her legs wrapped around his hips and she settled into his lap with a deep moan. Her arms moved around his shoulders while his hands dropped down to hold her in place. His hips drove upward and he buried himself in her. He groaned as she took his full length. His lips pressed against the hollow at the base of her throat and his rhythm started again. Her head fell back and she clung to him as it drove her toward the precipice.

"Cum with me," she cried softly. He lifted her higher, his hips moved faster. "Oh god yes!" Her peak crashed into her, forcing her body into a deep arch against his chest. He drove himself deep, savouring her pleasure then thrust hard letting the feeling of her body, as it clung to his shaft, pull him into ecstasy. She curled herself into him, tucking her face into his hair, panting with their shared release. His hands eased up to her back and he held her tightly, content to keep her there while their heartbeats settled.

"Isabelle," he murmured after a few minutes. She didn't move. "My love."

"Hmmm?" She sat up slightly to look at him.

"You are a gift from the stars." He smiled at her blush. She kissed him softly as he leaned over and set her back on the bed.

"I love you," she said with a smile as he sat up. Her hands trailed down his chest and she sighed softly. He withdrew from her and let her slip off the side of the bed to disappear into the washroom for a few moments.

When she returned Alasdair had put his pyjama bottoms on and was standing next to the bed holding her nightgown. He slipped it over her head then kissed her gently and let her get into the bed then slid in behind her. She pressed herself against him with a contented sigh and closed her eyes.

As Alasdair closed his eyes to follow her into the land of dreams he smiled. For the first time in hundreds of years he was completely at peace. Free and without pain, at home in his realm with his family. And most importantly with his true mate wrapped in his arms.

He listened to her breathing settle into the deep even rhythm of sleep and whispered a prayer to the stars that she would be ready to hear the truth of the their union soon.