Within the Shadows Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed in passion as her body, once again, jerked and twitched to another orgasm. Once her orgasm passed the second time, she lied completely still as he pounded her over and over.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "You feel so good!"

Kyle heard another scream as he looked up to see Krystal jump off the porch with one of the creatures right behind her. He pulled out of Katie and jumped over her body as he grabbed Krystal and dropped to the ground just in time to dodge a leaping monster.

"Kyle," Krystal shouted, her eyes widened in shock. "Do it."

He looked over to see the creature that almost caught her turn and start to dash back, so he pulled her panties off and tossed them with one motion and slammed his cock deep inside her.

"Oh," she screamed as her nails ran down his back. "Fuck me Kyle!"

She was so tight. He could feel her pussy pulsate around his dick. He slammed into her over and over again as she screamed in pleasure. He pressed his lips to hers and sucked her tongue into his mouth. He danced his tongue around hers as she moaned into his mouth. Her pussy clamped shut as she began to jolt about in an orgasm.

"Yes," she screamed as he pulled his mouth from hers. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

As he pounded his cock into her he felt something crawl up beside them. He looked over, fearing it might have been a monster, but was relieved to find Katie on her hands and knees. She crawled up and pressed her mouth to Krystal's. The two women began making out as Kyle kept his rapid and rough rhythm going.

Krystal screamed into Katie's mouth as she had another orgasm and Kyle could feel his cock begin to pulse and swell. It was time! He slammed his dick as deep into Krystal's womb as he could and shot his load. She screamed as cum poured out the sides of her pussy and began running down her ass.

He rolled over on his back once the last bit had pushed out of him and into Krystal. The black sky had streaks of that same lightning that they had all seen while on the plane. The chirps and screams of the monsters were once again turning into whispers as he watched them retreat back into the forest. He watched closely for any of them carrying bodies but found none.

He hoped that their plan had worked. He hoped they made it their second night here with no deaths.

He looked down at the two women, who were lying beside each other. Katie's fingers were sliding up and down Krystal's pussy as she played with his cum and her clit at the same time. Krystal moaned and twitched to the touch of the other woman.

"You saved us," Krystal said in a whisper as she looked over at him with dreamy eyes and parted lips. "You can keep us all safe here."

Kyle sat up and looked around at the village. Maybe he could keep everyone safe. He looked to the forest once more. He needed to know where these things were coming from. He knew that they didn't come out during the day. He knew that they came with the shadows. He knew that he needed to use the light to his advantage.

Tomorrow at first light he would enter the forest and become the hunter.

12