Within the Shadows Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt its long finger push deeper and deeper as it used its other hand to lift her up and drop her down on its vibrating cock. She felt her body explode into an orgasm as the thing picked up its pace.

Behind her, she heard another one chirp one of its noises as it stepped in through the other door. There had never been more than one before. This was new too!

She looked behind her to see the thing approach. The creature that was fucking her pushed her arms away and lowered her down until she was staring at the other's cock upside down. The beast placed its hands on the sides of her head, which covered her entire head except for her face as it pressed its massive dick against her lips.

She opened her mouth and stretched her jaws as far as she could, but couldn't get its cock in her mouth. It didn't seem to mind though. She licked it while the other creature pounded into her. She could feel both cocks pick up their vibration, which had always been a sign that they were going to cum.

She screamed as she could feel hot jizz blast into her cunt as the other creature pressed the tip of its cock against her mouth, muffling the scream. She felt hot long streams of the things cum blast into her mouth and down her throat. He released her head and its dick finished its last few shots over her face and large breasts.

She felt her body drop to the floor with a loud thud as the monsters turned and left the house in a hurry, fading into the shadows. She lied there, covered in their cum. She had never had two before. She sat up as cum bubbled from her pussy and wiped her mouth.

She heard something behind her and looked up to find four more of the creatures staring down at her with smiles stretched across their faces.

12