Within the Shadows Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He consumed her every thought as his dick pushed inside and her thoughts were left blank when he pulled away. She could feel an orgasm approaching like none other she had ever experienced.

"I'm going to cum," she shouted as quickly as she could.

"I know," he moaned in her ear as he slammed his cock into her so hard that it drove her orgasm out immediately. She cum around his cock harder than she had ever done before. Her screams were so loud and uncontrollable that drool dripped from her open lips and created a small mud puddle under her mouth.

He grunted louder and louder as he worked his way in and out of her. She wanted to taste him again. She wanted to taste his sweet-spicy juices. She was about to say something, but it was like he could read her mind.

She felt her pussy empty as his hand threw her over on her back and he straddled her legs as he grabbed the base of his shaft and squeezed. She opened her mouth in hope of catching some of his cum.

He threw his head back and moaned as a long hot stream of cum blasted from his cock and landed up her stomach, chest and stopped on her cheek. She was amazed by how much had come out, but he wasn't done. Another blast shot up a bit more center and landed on her lips and in her mouth. She tasted his sweet cum as the spiciness left a small burning sensation over her tongue. He shot multiple shots until her chest was covered with lines of his cum and he fell over onto his side on the ground and stared down at her.

She lied still feeling the hot cum on her flesh which blocked the cold chill of the night. Her thoughts went to him. Her every thought seemed to be about Kyle. Kyle knew her. He was her protector. He was her champion.

He was her master.

12