Within You Without You

Story Info
Pay back can be rewarding.
9k words
3.88
29.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 2008 Harddaysknight wrote a story, Within You, Without You, about a husband who happens to catch his wife of 25 years having sex with her boss. This will not make sense if you haven't read his story first. I wrote this and offered it to HDK but he declined saying he would never takeaway from another writer and some day I too could be a legend in my own mind. I'm sure I went in a direction that he wouldn't have but what the hell.

He also gave permission to post this story.

Thanks to Steve for making it better than I had originally written it.

*****

Later on, as we finished making love in the shower, Olivia turned and told me that we would be making another trip into town tomorrow.

"I've lost two pair of underwear, two sets of shorts, and two tops, all in one day. I'll need more clothes, Jack, if you're going to persist in fucking me twice a day on the dock."

"You know, Olivia, you're right. We need to go to town tomorrow. Before we go shopping though we need to stop off at Hesser Motors, I want to talk to Bill Sr. I know you don't want to go back there, but in order to get my manhood back I need to face them. After that we will sit down and map out our future."

"Jack, are you sure? I think it would be better if we just let it drop."

"Olivia, you said it in your own words. Bill played you; he said all the things you would need to hear to start doubting yourself, our love and your needs. Do you want some other employee to end up like you? If we find that I can't forgive you and divorce because of them should they get off scot-free? Can I not have my pound of flesh?"

"You're right, Jack. I fucked up with Bill's help. His dad should have had more control and stopped him before it got started, and he didn't. If I want to try and win back your trust I need to believe in you."

"I think we are going out and start a fire in the fire pit and watch the sun set, but we are doing it in the nude."

"Jesus, Jack, what's gotten into you? I don't know if my heart can take it!"

I went out and got the fire started, and came back in to strip and get Olivia. By the time we got back out there the fire was burning really good, so we sat down in the lawn chairs and relaxed. About a half hour later Jeff and Helen Banks pulled up to the dock and asked if they could join us. I stood and said yes, but that we had a family rule that you had to be naked. Helen let out a little scream and started shucking her clothes, Jeff looked like the cat that ate the canary and was right behind her. I pulled up two more chairs and invited them over.

Helen sat down and said, "You two are making our vacation the best we have ever had. I feel so free around you two."

I looked Helen up and down, and she was a fine-looking lady. Jeff was a little taller than me, but I had him in the places that were important to me. Olivia was trying to act like she wasn't looking, but she was failing badly.

"We recently had an epiphany, and have decided to live life to the fullest. I won't say we have become nudists, but we are embracing our freedom without our clothing."

Jeff said, "So, are you doing anything else to celebrate your freedom?"

"If your asking do we swap, the answer is no. Some things should be kept separate."

"Helen and I at one time were thinking about becoming swingers, but you know I could get use to the look but don't touch idea. Olivia, I would like to say that you have a marvelous body, and Helen thinks Jack has all the right stuff."

"Well, Jeff, I think that what you have is more than adequate, and Jack can't take his eyes off of Helen's tits. I think we need this to let go of a lot of stress. Could I offer you a beer?"

"That would be great, thank you."

As Olivia prepared to rise she parted her legs so Jeff had a perfect view of her pussy. I thought he was going to cum right then. Helen offered to help giving me the same show. When they came back out, Olivia bent over to give Jeff his beer making him reach for it and he almost touched her breast. Helen gave me mine, and slipping fell into my lap. As she got back up, using my cock to help her balance, I did cum. They stayed for about an hour, shared three beers each and when they left they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

"I trust that went the way you planed it, Jack?"

"I just wanted to show you that you can get excited with other people and not fuck them. I'm ready for another go in bed, how about you?"

"I never knew you were this nasty. I hope you decide to keep me."

We went into the guest room because I refused to sleep in the master and had a marathon sex session.

Thursday, we headed for town and pulled into Hesser Motors. Bill Jr. saw us and turned and ran the other way. I knocked on Bill Sr.'s door and walked in.

"Mr. Hesser my name is Jack Lancaster. My wife Olivia worked for you until Tuesday, when she felt the need to quit. You see, a little over three months ago your son felt Olivia would be a great mistress for him. The problem is he forgot to ask me if it would be OK. Now she has no job, is afraid to be seen and is possibly on the verge of a divorce. I would like to know how you plan to fix this."

"Jack, the way I see it, if your wife wants to part her legs for somebody then that's her problem and that has nothing to do with Hesser Motors. Now if you don't mind I have work to do."

"First I have a few questions I'd like to ask you. Don't you have an employee hand book that states no fraternization among employees?"

"Since your wife worked here you already know that we do."

"Do you or do you not send your staff to sexual harassment classes?"

"Again, you already know that because she would have had to have gone."

"Last question, has Hesser Motors ever been thru a sexual harassment trial?"

"Look, prick, are you trying to blackmail me, because if you are I'll wipe the floor with you."

"No Bill, I just wanted your answers recorded before I stopped off at my lawyers. See, if I decide to divorce Olivia for her affair with your son, which he coaxed her into, because he did it here at your dealership and they fucked while she was on the clock then you should bear some of the blame. I figure your dealership with inventory is worth between $25 and $30 million. I'm sure a jury will find in my favor on the high side."

"Ja... Jack, hold on a moment." He got on the intercom and said, "Bill Jr. to my office now." Turning to me, he said, "Maybe we can work something out."

Bill walked in and Senior said, "Close that door and sit your ass down now. Did you have sex with this woman?"

"Yes, but she asked for it."

"Shut your fucking mouth and only answer the question. Did you fuck her while she was on the clock?"

"Yes, but..."

"I told you to just answer the questions. How long had this been going on?"

"I don't know, maybe three months."

"Have you ever done this before?"

"I don't want to answer that till I get a lawyer."

"Mr. Hesser, I think he answered that without answering it. How long do you think it will take my lawyer to subpoena your employment records to find just one other female that he did that to?"

"Just what do you want, Mr. Lancaster?"

"Mr. Hesser, my wife told me that your son fucked her a dozen times or more. I didn't inquire how long each session was, but I do know at least one session he planned it to last two days because I was out of town. I'm going to let my lawyer have free rein on this, letting his billing hours run as far as he wants because in the long run you will be paying that bill. I am going to run an ad in the paper asking for all women that your son coaxed into a sexual relationship to please contact my lawyer. Can you imagine how the press will have a field day with it? You want to know what I want? I want all those fuck sessions back. I want your son tarred and feathered and made to walk down Main Street. I want his wife and kids to know what a low life he is. Now I think we will be leaving."

"Mr. Lancaster, if you do that it would ruin me, and all those people out there would lose their jobs. Could you live with that?"

"Mr. Hesser, thanks to your son I'm going to have to live with the image of your son sitting naked on a rug at my in-laws' cabin twisting my wife's tits telling her all of his dirty plans to humiliate me. No husband should have to witness what I did that day.

Olivia let out a gasp with her hand over her mouth, just now realizing that I had been there and heard everything.

"Could you live every day as a man knowing this, Mr. Hesser? She thought that my love was unconditional. I think she may have been a little over-confident there.

"Mr. Hesser, I want to take your son out tie his hands to one of your lifts, strip off his pants in front of everybody and cut his fucking cock off and jam it down his fucking throat till he gags to death, but you can't always have what you want so I will settle for everything you and he has. I will take your wives and have them turning tricks down on First St. and all you will be able to do is watch from one of those burning barrels and remember the life you had. Bill, I can call you Bill, in business I learned to always carry a pocket recorder so everything that was spoken here is on tape, just like I taped your son Monday. How about you make me an offer I can't refuse?"

"Jack, how about this I will give you a million dollars and a new car every September 15th when the new models come out for the next 15 years. I will fire Bill and disinherit him if that's what you want."

"I think you need to put that in writing and have it notarized."

"I don't really care about whether you disinherit him or not, I'm sure his wife may want a piece of the action too. I'll take you up on the rest."

He again got on the PA and called for his notary.

"Now, Junior, what are you going to give me?"

"What do you want?"

"I want you to sacrifice your first born next Sunday at the fountain in the village square."

"Jack, that's my grandson!" Senior said.

"Get it written up and show me the money and the car."

We drove out with the paper notarized, a check for a million dollars and a brand new H2 Hummer. I left them the tape recorder and we went to my lawyers.

"Jim, I want you to copy and file this letter and keep this tape secure." Yes, I had two tapes running, you can never be too safe. I went to the bank the check was drawn on and opened a new account with it; I wasn't going to give him time to cancel it since he thought he had the only recording.

We went to the store and Olivia bought what she thought we would need till we went back home in a week. On the way back up she asked, "This isn't over is it?"

"Olivia, for three months you had your cake and ate it too. For the last year and a half you have ignored me and until two days ago our sex life was nil. How do you plan on compensating me for my loss?"

"Jack, just what is it you want?"

"Are you sure you want to ask that question? I feel betrayed by you. I gave you 25 years of my life. I can't count the number of times when I was down, I had women wanting to make me feel better. I spent just as many lonely nights as you, let me correct that more lonely nights than you it seems. Olivia, I am trying to deal with your infidelity, after watching that little weasel you chose to throw it away with, it makes me even sicker. You said your affair was three months and around a dozen times, that means you did it every Monday, a day you always worked. You wouldn't touch me if I was home on Monday night. I should have seen the pattern, but I was blind to it. Do you want this to end?"

"Yes," she said weakly.

"Then you tell me how I can get those back? I don't care about the year just the three months."

"Jack, are you asking me if you can have an affair? I don't know if I can go through this again."

"Then, Olivia, you should have kept your legs together and talked to me."

As we pulled back into the cabin I saw that Janet's car was there. When we got out of the Hummer she came over to check it out.

"You got a new car? It's beautiful! Can I get a ride in it sometime?"

"Sure, Olivia, take her for a ride, you haven't gotten to drive it yet."

I got out and unloaded all of the stuff so I could take it in while they were gone. Olivia looked hesitant but then jumped in the driver's seat and they were gone. After carrying everything in I grabbed a beer and went out on the deck, took off my clothes and sat down to contemplate what I wanted out of life. An hour and three beers later they got back. I didn't move from my seat. They both came through the door carrying on like life-long friends. Janet gasped when she saw me.

"Sorry, Janet, I forgot to tell you earlier that we have a new rule around here. If you want to stay you have to do it with no clothes on."

Olivia looked at me, then Janet, then back at me and started to undress. Janet still looking like a deer in the head lights stared at both of us, then shook her head and started to remove her clothes.

When she was done I stood and said, "Would you like a beer?" We all started to laugh, and I went in and came back out with three fresh ones. The whole time we were talking Janet just watched everything I did. I decided to test her, so I grabbed my cock, gave it a shake and sat it back down. Both women's mouths were watering. I had never considered my self a macho man but for some reason this week I did.

We talked about all sorts of stuff, when they were in school, summers on the lake as children, Janet's husband and his early demise. Out of nowhere, Olivia starts telling about the last year of our lives, the empty nest feelings, getting a job, us slowly drifting apart, and then she starts talking about Bill and her affair. She told it from the stand point of a third party watching it all go to "hell in a hand basket."

Janet let out another of her gasps and said, "Are you two ok now?"

"We're working through it. Jack has tasked me with finding a way to get back his lost three months where I was fucking Bill." I need to monitor her drinking, she was talking a little too freely.

"How are you going to do that short of finding some one to fuck the shit out of him the same number of times?"

"Janet, are you applying for the job?"

"Ok, ladies, I think you two have had enough to drink. Janet, I think you need to stay here tonight, I don't want you driving while you're drunk."

"Oh, Jack, you do care about me. If you both insist I'll stay."

"You know, Janet, there is just enough room in the shower for two. Jack can take his after us."

"If that's the way your going to play this, you two had better leave me some hot water."

They both jumped up giggling and ran into the house. I spent some time collecting the empty cans and their clothes and then I went in. I could hear them from three rooms away, so I went in and sat on the john and stared at them through the glass door. I had never seen Olivia act this way, and I wondered if she was just doing it for my benefit. Janet dropped the soap and Olivia ran her hand over her ass and then between her legs. My cock was so hard I thought it was going to explode. Once she was back upright she turned and gave Olivia a little kiss. Olivia turned and opened the door, looked at me and said, "It's your turn," and stepped out.

I looked at her, then Janet, then stood and walked in behind her. Janet took a sponge and ran water all over me and then started to soap me up. When she got to my cock she dropped the soap again and stooped and put my cock in her mouth. This was the first time someone other than Olivia had my cock in their mouth. I knew I had died and gone to heaven. I knew I was getting close, so I pulled her up and gave her a deep kiss with tongue. The shower door opened again, and Olivia squeezed in behind me. I turned off the water as it was starting to get cool, and then just stood there. Olivia reached around and pulled on Janet's nipples, then Janet did the same to her. They both then grabbed my cock and together jacked me off.

We moved from the shower to the guest room and started to go at it. I was eating Janet while she was eating Olivia. We then changed so Olivia was now doing Janet and I was doing Olivia. I don't know how many times they came because it wasn't the time to count. I stood up and told Olivia to lie in the middle of the bed on her back. Next, I had Janet get on top of her. I crawled in behind them and slowly ran my cock first up Olivia's pussy and then Janet's.

I repeated this several times and then as I was doing Janet I pushed forward and sunk my cock in as far as it could go. I stayed like that for a moment than pulled back and pushed in again. I picked up the pace and every time I hit bottom my balls would tap Olivia's clit. They were both screaming so loud I was glad the closest neighbor was three lots away. I couldn't hold back any more and I came in Janet like a flash flood. I pulled my cock out and slid it into Olivia, which pushed her over the edge. As they laid there spent, I moved down and started to lick up from Olivia all the way to Janet's brown hole and back. I did that for about ten trips till they both begged for a rest. They both moved so I could get between them and I pulled a cover over us and we were out.

I awoke at sunrise to find a breast poking me from each side and they both had a hand on my cock. I slid out of bed and went to the can. I then started breakfast. When it was done, I loaded it up on a tray and carried it into the bedroom and woke them up. They just smiled and went for the coffee first. I went into the main room and ate there. My life had taken another turn, what would be next?

They joined me in the kitchen to do the dishes. When we finished I sat them down and asked them what last night was all about.

"Jack, I asked Janet if she would be the one to help you get back your three months. You are the first man she has been with since her husband died. When we were kids we got along well, so who better than a friend?"

"Jack, I had never been with a woman before but last night with you and Olivia I felt more alive than I have ever been. Please let me join you."

"You know, you two make it hard, no pun intended, to say no. But before we go any farther, what happens in three months or a dozen times?"

"Jack, Janet, if last night is what I have to look forward to, I would like to quote the group Styx and say, 'Don't let it end.'"

Janet and Olivia went over to Janet's to get some things and close it up for awhile. I went fishing. While I was out Jeff and Helen came floating by. Helen was topless and was smiling from ear to ear.

"Jack, are you going to be watching the sunset again tonight? If so, do you mind if Jeff and I come by?"

"I would love to have you over, but there is just one problem; we will need more beer."

"Jack, we got you covered. Helen and I will head back right now and get some. Will one case be enough?"

"That my friend, will depend on if you plan to stay the night or go home."

"I think we had better get two, see you later." The girls were in for a surprise.

I had the fire going and the chairs set up when they came out and said I had two too many. I looked at them and assured them I never make mistakes. I turned and stripped. They shrugged and stripped also. Just as dusk started Jeff and Helen pulled their boat up to the dock. When they got out they were already nude and carrying two cases of beer. Olivia and Janet let out a roar and said, "Let the party begin!"

As the night progressed, so did the stories and the banter. I was soaking in the sight of the three women's bodies when Olivia came up next to me and said, "You can have both of them if I can have Jeff." How can you fight an offer like that?

"Helen, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, Jack, what do you want to know?"