Without A Word Spoken

Story Info
She waited a lifetime to meet him.
1.4k words
4.43
10.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbw
cbw
2 Followers

She wasn't sure if it was the humidity in the night air or the anticipation that caused it. But her skin was burning up and small beads of liquids ran down her neck in-between her full breasts.

Slowly her hand curled into a fist and she raised it to knock. Counting one-one thousand, two-one thousand, three, she looked and saw the door knob move.Her heart stopped. A million thoughts entered her head about how this could go. Her mouth wanted to scream out, but nothing came, she wanted to run, but her feet would not move.

The door slowly opened. Her eyes rose to see the man standing in front of her softly illuminated by the moon shining in from the window behind him.

Her mouth went dry as she looked over him. Her heart rate was speeding so fast her head felt light. She wanted to fall into his arms. Feel his strength overcome her. His entire presence radiated safety.

And then… He smiled.

She looked just as he'd imagined a million times. Her golden hair shone like a halo as the light from the hall lit it from behind.

In her eyes he saw her strength, behind that he saw her willingness to give it all over for him. The desire to be taken away and protected.

Her lips parted delicately as if she was going to say something, but no words ever came. He couldn't take his eyes off them. So full and soft. He lifted his finger to run over them. Causing her mouth to open more as she whimpered uncontrollably.

His hands reached under her shirt, running over her skin sending shivers through out her body.

His eyes moved up and caught hers as his hands ran to her sides and pushed her shirt up over her body, brushing against her nipples causing them to stiffen through her lace bra. Raising her arms, he slowly slid her top off, her head pulled through and her hair cascaded down her back and over her shoulders. Gently he reached circling around her nipples with his finger tips, scraping his nails softly over the lace, as she let out a small moan and her eyes closed.

His hands encircled her waist, drawing her towards him as they slid her skirt down, letting it drop to the floor.

She leaned forward as his left hand tugged her thong up softly causing the material to push inside her. Leisurely sliding a finger from his right hand from her pussy up to her ass as her knees buckled, her juices soaking the scratchy material inside her.

She felt his warm breath on her neck as His left arm held her strong and his finger ran back and forth over her slit and ass , scraping her swollen pussy lips, pinching them, pulling at them as the material worked itself in deeper into her.

He took his fingers and poked softly at her, pushing just the tip of his finger inside her with the thong, rubbing small circles right inside her. The friction almost unbearable she screamed, not caring who could be in the hall. He rubbed slow deliberate circles in her. His thumb pressing gently on the left side of her clit, tapping it softly she began to shudder and he pulled his hand away.

Turning her to face the wall, he ran his hands up her sides and raised her arms above her head. She dropped her head to the wall and he kicked her legs gently open with his feet. Taking her hips he pulled them back causing her to bend and her arms to slide down the wall. Her breasts fell out of her bra and hung gently slapping each other.

He took his hand hooked it into her waistband and tugged it down over her ass, pausing to kiss softly over her smooth skin. Pushing the thong down, his hand reaching between her legs and running the entire length of her wet pussy opening her lips wide. He took his cock and guided it right to her entrance, pushing lightly, letting the tip hit her over and over. She bucked back into him, begging him with her body to fuck her, her juices pouring out over the head of His cock. He kept softly pushing allowing just the head inside her.

Leaning closer into her. He felt her body give and kissed her neck tenderly. The ache was building so fast her head was spinning and her breath short. His hands moved up her sides to reach in front of her cupping her breasts, rolling her nipples in between his thumb and fingers, tugging them gently, twisting. His cock pushing up , swelling inside caressing her walls, filling her completely.

He grabbed her hair pulling her head back slowly, leaning down to bite her neck. Her body shuttered , feeling her release close , as his teeth sank in deeper and he slammed his cock inside her as she screamed.

Clenching his hard cock deep in her pussy. Tightly squeezing while her body let go wave after wave over his cock. He kept pushing, touching the tip of his cock to her womb. Her head dropped against the wall and his hands slid down her back as her body slowly released him.

He pulled back gently leaning to kiss her and reassure her. Turning her gently around to face him.

Looking into her warm brown eyes he leaned to kiss her soft lips. Raising his hands to her shoulders gently pushing her down.

Her body slid with ease to kneel in front of him. She placed her hands on his thighs .Running her fingertips over his legs feeling the strength they had.

Looking up taking her right hand she parted her lips, licking the entire palm of her right hand, wetting it. Taking his cock in her hand she slowly stroked it upwards, while her head dropped. Her lips found his balls kissing them softly over and over. Opening her mouth her tongue snaked out and circled his balls, gently lapping at them. She tipped her head back letting them fall onto her tongue sucking them caressing them with her tongue and lips.

His hand ran up her neck under her hair, making a fist into it. Pulling at her head, she softly let his balls drop out of her mouth onto her breasts, resting there. As her tongue slid up the entire length of his cock. Over the throbbing vein on the underside of his cock. Reaching the head her tongue circled under the rim, moaning her hot breath covering the tip of his cock.

Reaching behind him her nails drug up the back of his legs.

He pulled at her again and her mouth found its way over the tip of his cock, looking down at the precum, building at the small slit. Her tongue fell out her mouth lapping gently at the white cream Moaning she pressed her lips down over it.

He gazed down, seeing her mouth form a perfect o around his cock, her head lit by the small amount of moonlight and the yellow light from the hall.

All he could hear was the soft slurping her mouth made over his cock, sucking noises and her own moans of intense pleasure. Never thinking to notice one person who might be walking by.

His hips began to rock, as he pushed deeper into her throat, hitting the back of it. She relaxed her muscles as much as she could, taking him into her, swallowing his length deeply. She moaned and her hands reached around his front and gently caressed his balls. Squeezing them softly as her mouth sucked tightly.

His hips moving harder almost to the point of bruising her lips he was pushing harder and harder. She tightened her lips around him as he fucked her mouth. Beginning to shake she clenched tighter as he unloaded stream after stream of his seed into her waiting throat,

Her mouth never leaving his cock, she sucked cleaning him gently, until there was no trace of cum anywhere on him.

His grip loosened in her hair and his body relaxed slowly. She gently cleaned him like a little kitten. Small soft licks.

Smiling down at her, he leaned over and scooped her up, carrying her to the bed. Softly laying her down, he crawled beside her. Drawing her in his arms, lying on his chest. He watched his angel fall sleep.

He was awaked with the sun beating down on his tired body. Opening his eyes he turned his head to look at her, she was gone.

Without a word spoken.

cbw
cbw
2 Followers