Without Words

Story Info
He comes home from work to a surprise.
1k words
4.24
30.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

The first thing that Mark noticed when he opened the door was the scent of his wife's perfume, his favorite scent in the world wafted in the air. The lights were dimmed. Actually the lights were off the flickering glow in the house was the result of dozens of candles lit around the room and seemingly through the house. Something drew his eyes down to the floor where a collection of rose petals formed a path.

The first place the flowers led him was into the kitchen where to glasses sat waiting on a silver platter behind it was a bottle of merlot waiting in a bucket of ice. There were no instructions but the idea was clear enough. Mark poured the two glasses with the red wine and followed the trail farther through the kitchen and into the yard.

Even in the pale moonlight it was easy enough to follow the large petals but that wasn't what he was following that point. Mark was following the trail of clothing that started with a pair of high heel shoes and ended with a slinky black dress he'd bought for her birthday pointing the way to their gazebo. There was a note resting on the small table in the yard. It only had a single word on it.

Strip.

It was a simple enough command and Mark eagerly obeyed stripping off his clothing and leaving them in a heap before entering the gazebo. Again his senses were nearly overwhelmed by the scent of her perfume lingering in the air. His eyes immediately went to her though.

A combination of bubbles and rose petals concealed everything but her face from view but that was enough for him. Her hair was twisted into a bun with just a few strands of loose hair framing Michelle's face. Her eyes were half hooded at the moment, and though she was more Caucasian than anything else here eyes still hinted at her Asian blood as did her jet black hair. One hand rose out of the water and beckoned her husband forward with a crooked finger.

It may as well been an actual magnet as strongly as it pulled him forward to glide into the deliciously warm water. Michelle whispered leaning over and taking her glass of wine and bringing it to her lips. She smiled and then slowly leaned closer to him until her lips met his.

He could taste the wine lingering on her lips as they kissed. Her tongue wandered into his mouth caressing his own and for a moment the world simply melted away and she was the only thing in the world. Just Michelle and nothing else mattered at all. Then she leaned back.

Mark was still unable to speak as he stared at his wife of three years. She'd always been beautiful but right now she was almost glowing as she smiled at him. She smiled and got out of the Jacuzzi rose petals miraculously letting her keep her modesty as they clung to her glistening wet body. She leaned over briefly kissing him again and then she was gone.

It only took her a moment to return, a moment that briefly flashed in Mark's head that any of his neighbors might have seen her cross the yard. It was only a few feet from the house and even that was partially covered from prying eyes but. Whatever came next in that thought faded as she walked back into the gazebo with a single plate covered with a collection of sushi and slipped back into the water. The two ate and fed each other in near silence other than the occasional gasp as a finger was captured between naughty lips. Which happened more than once during their delicious meal.

Michelle's eyes met Mark's after the last piece of sushi and leaned forward to kiss him again. This time as their tongues slipped together so did their bodies interlocking as only lovers can do. Hands explored the two bodies remembering familiar places and trying to express an emotion to raw and beautiful for clumsy flesh to properly articulate.

I love you.

They were both thinking it though neither of them spoke at all. Michelle realized as she twisted around so her back was to him and his lips were freed to wander her neck and shoulders that he'd never expressed that emotion quite the way it was right then. There was something unique about his mouth on her body, his hands caressing her breasts something unique that she'd never had before and would never have again because some moments in life are unique. Her mouth parted and a sigh escaped.

Mark was lost in his wife. A slight pang of regret echoed when he realized that he would inevitably find himself again. It was so wonderful to be lost in Michelle, she was warmth, and love and happiness. The very definition of heaven. A lot of people have never been so lost in another that the world completely fades out but Michelle could do it to him and she had. If Mark had his way he'd never be found, he'd live the rest of his life in this bliss but then a second thought hit.

This was Heaven and it was better that he only visited from time to time because he never ever wanted to take it for granted. This should remain sacred and like anything that holy it should be a treat to experience it not something that happens every single night, it he should enjoy it to it's fullest while he was in the moment because too soon it would be lost.

Then it happened for both of them. They crashed into each other so fully and intimately that their hearts were as one, like their bodies and souls. They didn't fight the wave of euphoria as it lifted them up cresting in some incredible place before inevitably breaking against reality where it left the two smiling and satisfied.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers