Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, why not? I owe Jennifer nothing. She is enjoying that creature's arm about her. I wonder if she also enjoys his kisses. Why shouldn't I do the same? The thoughts flashed through his mind as he bent to accept Susie's offer. Fire coursed though his veins as her free arm wrapped itself around his neck trying to arouse him even more.

Yet the taste was wrong and the smell was wrong. This was not his Jennifer.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Williams." Peter drew back, aghast. After all, she was a married woman and a customer. "I'll finish this drink and go."

"I'm Susie. Call me Susie and don't apologize. After all, you did rescue me after that rehearsal. You didn't pause to think. Those men could have killed you. I was grateful for that then and now I'm grateful again. Don't apologize. I enjoyed that. You taste so..."

She licked her lips as though cream covered them and preened herself like a cat before a warm winter's fire. "You taste so powerful and so male. Sit over here and don't be in such a hurry to leave." Susie sat on the divan and patted the seat beside her.

Desperate to cling to his code of chivalry, Peter allowed excuse after excuse to tumble out.

"My overalls are far too dusty, I'll shed dust everywhere. I must get back and finish the job. You're far too beautiful for this poor, crass man who couldn't do justice to your beauty and... and... and..."

Stammering and blushing he hoped Susie would allow him to leave. "No, I'd better go." Peter had no experience of what to do in this situation. What the hell is expected of me?

"What? Leave me all alone, on a Saturday night?" She seemed disappointed. "If dust worries you the shower's through there."

She pointed through the bedroom door. "I'll bring a dressing gown and some slippers for you."

She positively glowed, and clearly, she didn't intend giving up easily.

What a difference. Jennifer objected to Peter's attentions and to his kisses - offended by his feelings. Tonight, Susie was handing him a flagrant invitation, and should he leave and not grab the package offered, Susie would be most disappointed.

"You're all muscle and sinew," was Susie's comment as she came into Peter's arms, demanding a kiss.

Peter's hand stole into her blouse, gently cupping her breast and his touch met, not a hostile gesture of rejection, but a soft gasp - a sucking of breath.

"Oh, Peter. You're so gentle." She drew back a little to study Peter's face, then, throwing both arms around his neck, plunged her tongue deep into his mouth in surrender.

Slowly as he kissed her, trying to will his mind into believing this was Jennifer, he began unbuttoning her blouse.

Susie made no objection.

Convinced he was what she needed, Peter carried her like a baby to her bedroom.

She wanted to undress him but he grasped her wrists not allowing her hands to wander across his back as he kissed the blouse from her shoulders then her skirt from her hips. He knew he should be aroused as, using his teeth, he slid her lacy panties down her legs.

With her naked body face down on her bed, Peter knelt between her legs as she begged him to take her. His hands lightly traced erotic patterns on her back and her buttocks before he began to kiss her relentlessly. He drew on all the training of Yin and Yang from his youth to please her as he slowly drew forth her moans and whimpers.

As if he were some primeval beast, he unsheathed his claws dragging his fingernails lightly across her shoulder blades, the small of her back and her buttocks. As Susie shrieked her agony, the smoothing, silken smoothness of his kisses replaced the fire of the nails biting into her flesh as again he kissed her from her neck to the backs of her knees.

Moving to the floor he knelt, terrified that should Susie feel his back she would be repulsed.

Susie rolled over and stared at him with passion-filled eyes as his fingers danced a light tattoo across her breasts and her belly, studiously avoiding her nipples and her sex.

Peter massaged her legs, her belly, her breasts and her arms. It was a long, slow process as he studied the feminine form in front of him, wishing all the while that it were Jennifer.

Breathing her in, he worshipped her with his hands, his eyes and lips. Peter advanced slowly towards her inner thighs and pelvis.

He could only look down on her passion-contorted features as she begged, "Oh, please ... please ... please ... Oh, God."

This was not the woman he wanted to love. She was nothing to Peter but a soft pliable warm body on which to play a merry tune. He felt no desire and his body showed no arousal. He explored her breasts and worshipped her sex – her yoni - as her eyes rolled.

Begging for release Susie panted, thrusting her moist treasure towards his lips.

Ignoring her desire, he allowed his mind to travel back to his education in Malaysia and he brought more of those lessons into play.

Susie would remember this night with fondness - Peter was an experienced man. She was discovering the difference as Peter played with her body, demanding she reach even greater heights of pleasure.

Ignoring her cries to stop, Peter continued until she lost consciousness.

Then, crying softly that this was not Jennifer, he admitted to himself that he had no interest in her, and no wish to penetrate that soft, warm, fragrant offering. Disgusted at his own behavior he left.

12