Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 17

Story Info
The moment of truth.
2.8k words
4.7
18.5k
1

Part 17 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAScooter
JAScooter
115 Followers

Fuzzy headed and blinking in the morning glare, one by one the family gathered in the kitchen.

Elizabeth had laid out a late, light breakfast and fussed over her brood, which now included Peter, checking they all looked respectable as they climbed into the car.

"Church is not all that far away," she told him, but Peter didn't hear. He was too busy holding Jennifer's hand and drowning in the depths of her eyes.

For once, Andrew was silent, possibly, because that damned duck's head had pointed to him so often that he ended up drinking most of the beer on the table.

The church, as Elizabeth called it, was no ordinary country church but a gothic cathedral endowed with a massive pipe organ, wonderful stained glass windows, magnificent hand-hewn sand-stone, walls and a history going back to the gold rushes.

Peter's appearance beside Jennifer caused a stir in the congregation and proudly he held himself tall as he took her arm to walk beside her down the aisle. Lustily he sang the hymns and knelt in prayer beside his love.

Together with her, he took communion and, as he walked back down the aisle to their pew, he fervently prayed that Jennifer would one day be dressed in a white bridal gown walking beside him as his wife.

Eric introduced Peter to the Bishop who was most gracious and friendly in his welcome.

However, the Bishop couldn't refrain from teasing Jennifer about her man. "I'm surprised Jennifer. I heard you had captured a wild Irishman. Glad he knows how to pray."

Smiling broadly, he turned to speak to the next parishioner.

Immediately after breakfast the next day, Jennifer handed Peter a picnic basket.

"We're off down to the creek for a picnic." Her eyes twinkled as she walked off carrying cushions and a rug. "It's been years since I've been down to the creek. Not since Andrew and I were children."

Past the shearing shed, the shearers' quarters and the sheep yard she led the way with Peter dawdling behind, across the wheat stubble towards the distant line of weeping willows, she-oaks and peppercorns.

Firmly fixed on her hips swaying so enticingly under the flared skirt, Peter's eyes did not waver.

As he caught up to her she linked an arm through his.

"We used to hide down here whenever we'd been naughty," she smiled up at him. "It's still the same, after all these years."

He didn't fail to notice the buttons on her blouse, undone just enough to reveal the white tops of her silken breasts.

Unaware of his glance, Jennifer seemed captivated by the setting. She let go the cushions and rug and they tumbled on the ground. Freed of the bulky bundle, she threw her arms out and twirled around, her head back and her hair hanging free.

"This is it!" She cried excitedly, slowing down a little. "Spread the rug out here." She laughed as she came to a standstill, pointing to an area under the largest willow.

Not daring to break into her mood, Peter watched her investigate the clearing.

"It's just like I remember it," she repeated as she examined each section. Shyly, she suddenly dropped her voice almost to a whisper, "Now you're here, it's just like I had imagined when a little girl."

They talked - well - Jennifer talked, while Peter was her captive audience.

Filtering through the trees, the sunlight gave their world a strange mellow light, and the bottlebrushes separating them from the outside world added an insulating barrier against the heat. The babble of the creek and the twittering of birds was the melody to which Jennifer reminisced.

Heads cocked to one side, four magpies strutted towards them as if to enquire why they were there. Satisfied that the humans meant them no harm, they threw their heads back and caroled their welcome to the two visitors.

At last, lunch eaten, the lovers grew silent. Quietly they lay in each other's arms, enjoying the peace in their souls.

Peter knew the time had arrived and didn't shrink for fear of refusal.

"Jennifer, there is something, I must ask you. Every time I've tried..."

Jennifer put two fingers to Peter's lips and smiled with a knowing, amused look in her eyes. "I won't stop you this time," she whispered softly.

For minutes, silently, not daring to breathe, they stared into each other's eyes until Peter stood, lifting Jennifer to her feet. Holding her hands, he dropped to his knees and looked up at her face.

The world seemed to become quiet and still, as if holding its breath in anticipation, even the birds were silent.

Peter broke the silence. "Jennifer, I love you with all my heart, all my soul and all my body. Will you marry me?"

Peter had never before seen such a look of love cross her face as he saw at that moment. Her eyes were two soft wells of green warmth, her face softened and her head dropped towards him as she whispered her reply. "Darling Peter, yes."

Peter was sure the family must have heard his whoop of joy as he leapt up and lifted her off her feet.

"Thank God. Thank You God!" His cry to the heavens came from his heart. They kissed with a passion that made both of them pant their need.

Not daring to progress too quickly, he gently lowered her to the rug and placed pillows under her head. He lay beside her, gently allowing his tongue to flick sensuously across her lips. Softly he nipped her bottom lip, dragging it between his teeth.

Jennifer's response surprised him. Previously she had been reticent, not allowing her full feelings to flow into her kiss. He had expected reservation - a shy holding back, even a deliberate withdrawal - but instead she opened her mouth and entwined her tongue with his, greedily sucking it into her mouth. Their embrace became more passionate than ever as she threw one leg across Peter, pulling him closer to her body as if unwilling to release him.

He felt the meaning in her embrace, her arms, thrown around his neck, and her leg-tightening telling him, "I am yours forever."

As they embraced ardently, Peter stared into her eyes gratefully accepting her body's message.

Taking his face between her hands, she pulled him even closer to her. Their lips met once more, brushing softly against each other. Then her hands went behind his head and pulled him into a more intense kiss. Her mouth opened and her tongue parted his lips.

Unaccustomed to a Jennifer who was so demanding in her passion, Peter was unsure what to do with his hands. Smiling, he lost his insecurity and wrapped one arm around her back, stroking her gently as he put the other hand on her thigh to pull her hard against him. He pressed his body into her, wanting to feel her soft breasts against his chest.

"Oh my God!" murmured Jennifer as she explored Peter's mouth with her tongue. She began caressing his neck, then down his shoulder and upper arm with her soft fingers.

Responding to the pressure of his hard arousal against her body, Jennifer wanted Peter as never before and she couldn't get enough of him. Slowly, she shifted her hand to Peter's, removing it from her thigh. Gently, she lifted it up to her breasts, pressing that hand hard against her.

She pulled out of the kiss and closed her eyes, savoring the moment. She noticed that her fast breathing had turned to panting as she arched her back and thrust her breast again into Peter's palm.

His hand just curved to hold that one breast gently.

Tenderly he whispered, "The other one is getting jealous," as he moved to clasp the other breast. He made no effort to tweak her rock hard nipples, being content to just hold them and worship the feel of her softness - even through her blouse.

Completely relaxed, Jennifer felt her leg and hands drop away as she offered her whole body for further exploration.

Peter moved closer. He began to kiss her again, slowly and delicately, their lips together, slightly parted.

As they kissed, more slowly than before, Jennifer felt the warmth between her legs beginning to build until she felt as though she were on fire. She felt her toes curling slightly as if they were somehow involved. Her knees seemed to weaken a little as her relaxed legs fell wide apart and he held her body more tightly.

Their passion grew even more fervent and their feelings intensified.

Jennifer began to lose her inhibitions.

The background sounds of the magpies and crows disappeared and she could only hear his breath and the soft moans escaping from their ensnared mouths. All too soon, the light in the clearing dimmed and she could only see his eyes, sometimes closed, sometimes captured by her, as they became part of the kiss as well.

Jennifer became one with him and her body melted into his. She began to feel her body blossoming as even more of her honeyed essence flowed freely. She felt herself growing first warm and then wet between her legs and she could feel him move on top of her, his hardness pressing against her stomach. Rejoicing at the feeling, she demanded more.

As he kissed her throat, his lips followed the pathway where his fingers quietly undid the buttons on her blouse. Slowly he slid down her body until his head was on her breasts. Once there, he slid her blouse off her shoulders to reveal the lacy bra holding her succulent sweetness. Moving his lips to first one breast then the other, he worshipped her softness as he kissed the skin that lay open to him. Sucking her nipples into his mouth through her bra, Peter rejoiced in the knowledge that he was making her essence flow even more readily.

Jennifer's eyes flicked open and she stared at him as he moved to kneel at her feet. His hands began a painstakingly upwards climb from her ankles, savoring each inch of her satin-smooth legs until he flicked her skirt above her waist. She knew the time had come and she was ready for him. She was ready to complete the act of love with the man who had become her life's commitment.

"Oh God, ooooh!" The involuntary sounds broke from her without restraint, even as she stopped thinking, giving herself over to the pleasure that had taken possession of her body and mind. She knew that the sounds of moaning were coming from her own lips but was unable to be quiet. It was as if her moans were goading Peter onwards.

He stared at the vision revealed --murmuring in admiration of her beauty. "You're so exquisite, so lovely."

Realizing he had almost lost control, Peter stopped suddenly, panting hard as he asked the question he knew he must, his eyes pleading as he sought an honest reply.

"Jennifer, you've told me you want to wait for the wedding night. Do you want me to continue now or will I bring you back to reality so that you'll have no regrets later?"

It took some time for Jennifer to realize what he had asked and even longer to force herself to answer.

Peter had to strain to hear her words.

"Peter I want you and need you so much at this moment and I don't want you to stop but," she paused, struggling with her emotions, "I have to be honest and say I want to wait until our wedding night. Can you wait too?"

Agonizing over her answer she continued with a smile, "But if this is what I have to look forward to on our wedding night then I want the wedding to come quickly."

Peter fell back on the rug, his arms wide. He was gasping, trying to regain his composure and appear normal once more. The hard shape of his erection was blatantly obvious in this position. He drew in a sharp breath and sat up.

"What a pity," he said, in a mock mournful tone, reaching across to straighten her skirt and button her blouse. Lying down again, he pulled her face tight against his chest as he let out a loud scream to the sky.

"Dear Agony Aunt, what in heaven's name do I do now?" He gave a little laugh.

Keeping her close and safe, he kissed her hair and her forehead as they both struggled to regain their equilibrium.

Jennifer looked up. Holding Peter's face in her hands, she studied his eyes. "We almost did it, eh? I'm glad you had control because I had lost mine completely. Thank you for your understanding and consideration. It makes me love you even more."

"Jennifer, so sweet so fragrant so soft and so passionate. All mine, all mine. I belong to you and I'm yours and yours only. You belong to me and you're mine. Thank you God."

Mute and unmoving, they lay together gazing up at the branches overhead, savoring the moment as their bodies recovered from their moment of madness.

"Wow!" The soft exclamation from Peter was the sound that brought them back to reality.

Then, with the heat of the moment receding, they dozed.

Jennifer awoke slowly, aware Peter's hands were moving tenderly across her shoulders, down her back and across her buttocks, savoring the sweet curves and the tightness there before retracing their steps. Knowing he wasn't trying to arouse her, she smiled and snuggled even closer to the man who was her love.

"I know you're awake, Jennifer - you've stopped snoring."

"That's not fair!" She gave him a quick slap on his chest.

"Jennifer, can I ask a huge favor of you? I want to delay telling your parents until after 8pm on Thursday night. Do you think that's possible?"

"Why?" Jennifer sat up, pushed Peter onto his back and straddled him, not allowing him to move. "That seems so strange. Why Thursday? Why that time? You really can be perplexing, Peter."

"Well," unwilling to reveal his plans, Peter was thinking hard, "I want to make the announcement really special, so bear with me - humor me - just this once. I want this surprise to be memorable. Please Jennifer can we wait?"

Jennifer stared at him for a long time before answering. "You know I'll find it very, very hard to keep this to myself, but okay, I won't spoil your fun. Perhaps I might enjoy it."

Showing surprising strength Peter pulled her over, reversing their position until he was straddling her. "Thank you!" he smiled, gazing into her shining eyes. "I am the luckiest man in the whole world. Thursday evening will be special. However, it's getting late so we'd better be getting back before they send a search party."

Monday rolled into Tuesday, Tuesday rolled into Wednesday, and nothing seemed different to the family other than the amount of time Peter spent on the phone using a strange language and a notable increase in Jennifer's bubbly, infectious mood.

When Peter took off on his motor bike with a, "Got some special business to do," no one asked a question or seemed surprised. Since Peter had joined them as a guest in their home, there always seemed to be something special in the air and the family accepted it.

Jennifer's buoyant spirits didn't escape Andrew's notice, however. Over the breakfast table, Andrew took a good look at his sister.

"Is Jennifer ill or something?" he remarked to the assembled group. "She seems on top of the world." He adopted his familiar teasing tone. "Come on Sis, what about a frown so we know you're alive."

When Peter asked him to take the family to town for the day on Thursday and to return at 6pm sharp, it didn't surprise Andrew in the least.

"There's something in the air, eh? I thought as much," he said with a look of smug satisfaction. His expression changed to one of shock when Peter handed him a wad of money.

"All expenses are on me," Peter said. "Take the family to a really good lunch."

At last, Thursday arrived on leaden feet. True to his word, Andrew had the family in the car early. Peter's excuse that his ribs were sore was enough for Jennifer to volunteer to stay with him, but Andrew dragged her into the car.

"No you don't. I don't trust the two of you together on a lonely farm. Never know what you'll get up to."

Eventually - so it seemed to Peter - they left. There was much to do. Hours later, an army bus rolled up the drive and the driver parked out of sight behind the shearing shed.

The surprise had begun.

JAScooter
JAScooter
115 Followers