Witness Protection Ch. 03

Story Info
Watching video changes marriage; Tom caught naked.
2.9k words
4.18
33.5k
2
1

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne and Tom would never do it with anyone just because they were horny. They were the type of people that if a situation presented itself, would have sex with that person because they knew them well enough, trusted them, and knew that their spouse might approve assuming each was aware of the circumstance. However, neither had opened up that discussion so it was a moot point.

"God Yvonne, I love you and you have no idea how much either."

"I know you do, Tom and I love you too."

They hugged and kissed at that point. He never did open up the gift. What was the gift? Soon enough, he'd find out.

"Lets grill some burgers, how's that sound? Let's have a couple of beers, watch that lacrosse game at 6.30, and fire up the grill, he suggested. How's that work for you?"

They both liked lacrosse. They went inside, leaving the back door open, sat down in the back room, and watched the game. As they watched it, they were in view of the neighbors from the back and didn't think about it. The evening sun was shining through the back screen door.

They drank their beers as they cuddled. They enjoyed each other's company. Tom became more aggressive as he started undressing Yvonne. She relaxed as she let him pursue her. He put their drinks down and assembled on the floor. He continued to pursue what was natural for both of them.

Before either knew it, they for got about the game and their lips were entwined as they acknowledged their love and attraction again for each other. Nothing new there, it helped keep the marriage fresh!

Tom rolled over and eventually closed the blinds, but didn't realize that door was still open. The front door was too, but he hadn't thought about it.

Slowly, their clothes came off and all Tom needed was for his shorts and undies to come off, and he'd be naked as a jaybird. On the other hand, Yvonne presented him with a surplus of items to take off. He was happy to assist.

Completely naked, except for Yvonne's panties, they grinned at the other while Tom kneeled over her. Yvonne and Tom 'danced about' each other, not necessarily cuddling he touched her underneath her arms and he outlined her breasts.

There wasn't much sexual theme behind their time on the floor; mainly it was foreplay between the two. Tom and Yvonne simply lay together, spooning, as Tom played with Yvonne's breasts and tinkered with her nipples.

She lay motionless as she let his fingers do their work. With the sound of the Lacrosse game on the TV, neither heard anything around them while the two played with the other.

Yvonne and Tom didn't hear the front door. For some reason, the knocking at the door weren't heard over the TV. As they lay there, Karen continued to knock! By coincidence, Tom decided he better go and make sure that door was closed.

Completely in the buff, he stood up and walked out of the room, down the main hallway and around the corner facing the front entrance of the front door.

There, standing in full sight of him was Karen. Karen looked through the glass storm door, saw first his bare chest initially, but looked down to see that Tom was wearing nothing at all.

She got a first class view of him and his cock. She was caught off guard as was Tom. He immediately stepped behind the door. She already got her opportunity to see what she wanted to see and she approved!

In embarrassment, he looked at her face. She was impressed as she gave him a wink and two thumbs up. Finally, she said through the door, "Maybe you have an opening for outside service contract?" He only smiled and winked back as he closed the front door.

Karen walked down the driveway as she looked back at the house. He saw her begin giggling away as she got a nice afternoon delight.

"Was there someone at the door? They didn't see you like that did they", asked Yvonne. "You did, didn't you? They did see you. I can tell by that look. Did you want them to see you?"

"Hahaha, as he laughed at her comments. No, I didn't let her see me. It was Karen and she saw me in the buff, by accident."

"Is that so? You didn't try and let her see other parts of your anatomy?"

He said no in response to her question and asked, "So...what's this gift you got for me?"

"Tom, you have to keep an open mind; let me go get it."

"Remember, Yvonne said, you have to keep an open mind. If you do, this is going to be enjoyable. I know you will value it, but you may not as much if you aren't open-minded."

She slipped in the DVD from the bookstore, and before his eyes, there was his wife. There was another attractive and well-dressed woman in a bedroom like setting. There were normal looking windows and curtains, pictures on the walls, a dresser, and a nightstand, as well as a phone. Many standard things decorated the area of this room as if it was a standard bedroom.

Nice music began playing and some dialogue as well. It didn't seem rehearsed. It was all natural acts. Tom knew instantly what was about to take place. His wife was going to let herself be seduced by a woman; it was evident.

Tom couldn't object, he almost had sex with Robin and wouldn't mind having sex with Karen. Yes, Karen would be a dynamic woman; Robin, well she would just be potently enjoyable.

Tom watched it with an open mind, but his eyes questioned Yvonne and considered what she had told him a few times before that she wanted to open up her lifestyle a little.

As he watched it, Yvonne was approached by this woman in the short film, as if it was scripted. Rebecca began speaking to her and touched her hands and arms, initially. Yvonne would smile at the soft advances by Rebecca.

Yvonne openly responded and felt an urge to hold Rebecca's hand and then caress Rebecca's arm. Rebecca grasped one hand and then the other as she pulled Yvonne closer. Almost face to face, Rebecca looked downwards at Yvonne's physique and then into Yvonne's eyes. They continued to make light small talk with the other.

It seemed frivolous and the two frolicked a little with the other while there was a period of touchy feely like period going on. That was an initial period of getting to know one another.

Out of nowhere, Yvonne was asked to undress Rebecca. Yvonne had hesitated at first, but Rebecca softly hugged and placed a kiss on Yvonne's cheek. Out of nowhere, Yvonne kissed Rebecca. Even more startling to me was an unexpected kiss from this woman on Yvonne's lips. The camera went up in tight to the kiss.

Initially, Yvonne wasn't kissing back. It was only Rebecca kissing Yvonne. Yvonne didn't resist. She didn't pull back. She stood in a light embrace only due to Rebecca being forward about everything.

Regardless, with the camera up close, I saw Yvonne's arms pull Rebecca tightly into her. Yvonne was baited and Yvonne found something from the kiss because Yvonne's lips revved up and her motor went into high gear! Yvonne was turned on more then ever as she began fervently kissing Rebecca. These two were hott for one another. All forms of sounds, exciting as they were, emitted from each of them.

Tom could tell each enjoyed the other's company. The next move was the most exciting as Rebecca removed one piece after another of Yvonne and Yvonne let her. Yvonne was becoming increasingly horny. Tom knew those looks of hers. She wanted to get off and have an orgasm, badly!

Each was undressed by the other. Both knew how to sensitize appropriately, the desires sought by the other. As women, they approached the other with those unique qualities only characterized by the sensitivities innate by a woman.

That deft touch by either Rebecca or Yvonne as both sensuously caressed gender specific areas. Not everywhere, although Tom felt himself saying "Oh touch her breasts. Touch her nipples. Kiss her there." They didn't necessarily do what many men naturally desire to do. Watching the video, Tom saw this woman eat Yvonne out and Yvonne simply moaned and eventually orgasmed as she was done! Sitting nude, Tom's cock was aroused! Tom became hornier as he watched his naked wife enjoy Rebecca's sensuous touch.

The cock grew and grew. Tom wanted to be apart of this affair as well. He wanted to spank his baby or wished Yvonne would spank it at that point.

His mind began to scream, "Come on Karen, come on Robin, come on Jennifer, spank it, wank it, or yank it. Make me get off". His eyes were wider and wider. Then he began grimacing in frustrated throbs, because he was jealous of his wife's ongoing pleasure in the video!

Next to him, naked was Yvonne. She looked at Tom, for a while, to see his reactions. She was pleased to see he was entertained by this sexy woman and their short relationship.

She moved about Yvonne. Her breasts graced Yvonne's face and body. Yvonne would take pleasure in touching Rebecca's breasts or visa versa. Yvonne caressed Rebecca's body as well. She appreciated the long slow moving curvature and soft angles of Rebecca's physique.

Yvonne, unlike most men, didn't become aggressive. She appreciated Rebecca and her form and her intimate touch. Rebecca kissed as any good man did, but with that womanly fondling, only understood by a woman.

There bodies moved gracefully and passionately around the other. As they kissed, touched, cuddled, and licked each knew how the other felt, sexually welcoming new practices.

Yvonne permitted Rebecca to make the advances. She spread herself out on the mattress. Rebecca paid no mind to the cameras, as the two were more and more intimate.

Tom's hand spent more time against the outer shell of his boner as it slowly went back and forth against its stretched tight skin. Back and forth it went. She didn't see him doing it at first. She only watched his facial impressions.

He saw Rebecca needle Yvonne's nipples with her long manicured fingers. Precious as they appeared, he'd wish for her fingers to manhandle his cock. They made Yvonne's breasts and body seem as if she was a goddess! She always was, but now... she was someone else's bitch of a goddess.

Then Yvonne saw him and his bone. She saw his hand inconspicuously resting on it as it was wrapped around the piece. She stared at what he was doing. She smiled to herself. She reached in to assist in his pleasure. She hoped he approved of what he was watching.

She also held it and they stroked it. Beating his cock together, he appreciated her hand on it. He looked up and put his other hand over hers; they simultaneously went back and forth and heightened his arousal even more.

Tom was enjoying his wife's adventure with Rebecca, thinking, "Where does this Rebecca live, huh? What was the bookstore she went to?"

But, Yvonne looked over and she was horny too watching herself do it with Rebecca. She forgot about Tom as she was engrossed by what she did with Rebecca. She could see how this affected Tom and at the same time, he saw that she was aroused also. Her one hand went down and caressed her own thighs just over her pussy. She inched her way between the cracks of her thighs.

"God baby, what's going on? We've become the naughtiest couple around, haven't we, huh?"

"Hehehe, as she giggled and said, I enjoyed every minute of that. She had a passionate touch; it is so different from a man's touch. It was sensuous and erotic what she did to me."

She leaned forward and kissed him. "So what do you think Thomas?"

"I'm fuckin' horny as hell!"

"Hehehe, yes so am I honey, so am I!"

"Now, my question is what are your opinions and thoughts about me getting together with another woman, like what you just saw? Not necessarily her, but another woman to have a similar relationship?"

"Well, I don't know, Tom said to her, my first impression is 'Bring it on! However, I'm being selfish and I'm thinking do I get a piece of ass in all this? Truthfully though, this is all for your own exploitation, right?"

"Well yes Tom, this is what I tried to tell you. I am becoming more and more interested about being with other people, and I meant another woman or women, but not men. No not men, there might be a time, but that person would have to be along the same lines as you. That doesn't even remotely interest me. Well, maybe somewhat but not these days."

"But anyways, okay Yvonne, I agree to your proposal. But I have some conditions. In fact, I have 2 to 3 conditions. One for now, I want to be able to have a say in what woman you might do it with. Second, I want to be able to do something similar, but with a woman.

Lastly, I feel that something has changed with us a little and I want to be able to discuss with you, openly, those things with us. You have to be open to something too, like I have to be open."

Yvonne sat there, initially smiling, then she changed and didn't have a clue what was going through his mind. She didn't have any idea that maybe others were attracted to him and wanted to act on their feelings. She didn't know he might be interested in them.

He knew he did, but he hadn't thought it through enough. This would be his 'out'. He knew that he had feelings for Robin, Karen and there was Jennifer too from the store. He hadn't forgotten about her.

The look on her face was blank. The TV set was black, although both watched her movie with interest. There were some concerns on both parts. Was each of them going to get what they wanted or would they end up doing it behind the others backs?

Both loved each other. Neither wanted that to change. But it would change. Their type of commitment was going to change. It was becoming an open relationship, trying to stay in love with the one another.

Thomas didn't want that to change. Yvonne didn't want that to change either. Silence overcame the room after looking at the other; both started thinking what they wanted. They wanted to stay in love. They wanted to remain close. However, she wanted to pursue these new ventures. He wanted also to see either who was interested physically, personally, or whatever in him.

They didn't kiss at that point. When he hugged her, he was not turned on by her breasts as they dangled from her body. Even her nipples were soft. Other emotions surfaced. He didn't know what hers were other then possibly she was distracted or disappointed.

"Honey, Tom said, we did agree to keep the lines of communication open, so what are you thinking about now?"

"I am not sure, let me figure out my feelings and we can sit down and discuss how or what we feel and how it is we want to open all of this up. I'm taking a shower and if you...."

She trailed off and didn't finish her sentence. She only looked at her husband, her lover, and her friend as she did often when she felt like playing.

He liked playing in the shower with Yvonne. They were always frisky and rambunctious when either entered it and had a chance to cuddle in the shower. That would be a good way to clear up any hard feelings.

She smacked the back of her ass as she stood up, walking out the room, but he wasn't perking up this time. Usually he'd want to put his lips on her ass or at least give her ass a little nibble but not this time.

She turned on the shower and waited, but he didn't come. She waited a while, and then turned it off. She dried off and walked out to find him laying face up with no clothes on. He was naked, but he was limp.

"Can I have the pleasure of getting you a little more excited? Do you feel like a little...?"

"Yes and no, honey, he replied. I want to but, well I don't know..."

That response shocked her. She acted as if she wasn't upset. She dressed herself, faked a smile, and walked down stairs.

He hopped off the bed, dressed and went for a walk. He kissed her and said he loved her, but didn't offer to go on a walk with him. He took his cell with him.

He was discouraged and slightly felt this might be the beginning of something different in their close-knit marriage. It sure felt like it in his opinion as he walked away from the house. "I don't think she loves me the same way anymore", he said openly as he walked and shook his head in frustration.