Witness Protection Ch. 05

Story Info
Tom & Yvonne begin splitting. Each begin new affairs!
4k words
4.1
23.5k
3
3

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne and Tom sat snuggling a little while on the couch. Out of nowhere, he asked her, "Are there women you know now the ones you want to become personally involved with or have some kind of intimacy with honey?"

That question broke the ice. It helped a lot. Even though there was a lot of tension between them, she and Tom were a little uptight about everything. Tom was and knowing Yvonne as well as he did, he was sure she was tense and uncomfortable.

When he asked the question, he heard her sigh; she turned towards him, and that smile that he fell in love with, appeared on her mug. Happy to see it, it made him feel more accepting of it all with Yvonne. That made him think, "Yes, I suppose she still does love me."

"So babe, does this mean your train of thought involves looking for a 'partner' of sorts or is it open enough that I can get one or two more flings, before you move on to those exciting escapades you've been wanting?"

"You sure are a horny devil, aren't you Thomas?"

"Damn straight I am and I'm sure lucky enough to have you in my life; I know that."

Both smiled, laughed, and hugged. She hugged him a bit longer. What he found out was she was as horny as he was, but she definitely had the other conquests on her mind. Tom could tell by her actions, after that hug.

He tried feeling her up. She didn't loosen up enough as usual. She didn't let him 'upstairs and into her closet', which would allow him to feel her out in the typical fashion. He always loved feeling up her tits and nipples.

There was always a variety of areas about her, which turned him on! He felt that way about many women. The difference is that he felt committed, or so he thought, completely to his wife!

A few days later, while recalling that evening one day, he happened to be walking through the neighborhood. He reminisced repeatedly about it all! How crazy, electrifying, and stimulating all of this was for the both of them.

In fact, Robin swung by, when she saw him and a perpetual smile emerged on his face. Where they were at wasn't a private setting, such as a grove or even a room, which would allow them to commence any activities.

"Hi Robin, how goes it all?"

"Hiiiii, Thomas honey, I'm good and how is your life coming along", she asked him in her sweet tone. He became a little mischievous.

She obviously was flirting too at that point. It worked out well, because Tom was horny and felt like ejaculating some how.

"You know what Robin, honey?

"What's that Tom", she replied with a bright smile.

"Robin-Bobbin, and he was getting silly at that point, I am in a super-good mood. I feel as if I'm in a state of rapture! I feel like sharing how I feel. Wow, you came along, and well, I am here to tell you that you are a one lucky woman today!"

"Hehehehe... really now... I'm a lucky woman, is that right? Hehehehe, and how lucky am I Thomas?"

"Oh, I wish I knew for sure Robin-Bobbin. Tom was charming her with his approach. I suppose that would depend on your feelings towards me and maybe what you might care for or want, if anything, from me." "Well, you know full-well what that answer is Thomas. In fact, I think we both know that answer", said Robin in a delighted pitch.

But back to his evening with my wife, Yvonne and Tom sat on the couch, with the drapes closed. He wasn't getting anything 'upstairs' as he normally did, so he tried her 'rich cellar' instead. Yvonne always liked him in the 'cellar'.

Her 'cellar' was already damp, as in very, very damp.

"Mmmmm, now aren't you cushy? Nice furniture down there, said Tom; soft, warm, and so comfortable inside that 'cellar' of yours, mmmm. How couldn't I be happy?"

She spread herself out, so that he could test-drive her furniture downstairs. She had begun on herself upstairs prior, when she went and changed earlier. He was only an instrument for her to finish what she started.

(Volunteering is a good thing, right.) Tom volunteered to assist her, although his help wasn't tax deductible, with sex, that's never a consideration.

Tom didn't mind; fingering his wife was fun. Fingering most women could be a treat!

The rest of their evening was nice; He went directly to Yvonne's clit and toyed with it. He relaxed her but stimulated her. The sensations he began creating within her were increased by his perfected circling of his finger around and around her clitoris.

Her complete inner tempo changed right before their eyes. Breathing faster, she withstood the attack of the monstrous orgasm she so desired having that evening.

Starting lightly, for effect, she became a wet sponge or mop inside; she dripped more and more. Yvonne began making erotic echo's while she became more animated! Tom had provoked her minute nerve endings to send out the appropriate signals! Her sensuous bay of orgasms would come like a flood soon enough!

That heightened stimulation drew out all sorts of sounds that were extremely powerful internally. From cooing, he began hearing some light moaning. Her body stretched out even more! Her legs widened!

"Should I go in and muff her", he asked himself.

"No", was his response! She was surging and swelling slowly.

He kept at her on a steady pace. He didn't go faster, changing what she already was experiencing! He wanted to make her feel euphoric as hell! He wanted to continue letting her know that it was he, who was her first true physical lover, other then, of course, herself!

Yes, back when they were 20 and 19 respectively they seemed destined to be lovers and maybe more, for life! He experienced, for the very first time, sexual romance with Yvonne. Not just third base, but he got his very first 'Home Run' with Yvonne!

She wasn't just his baby anymore, she was everything to him, he thought!

Tom had a gigantic smirk on his face. He watched her palpitations by her mannerisms. She was wound up with the thrilling desire to orgasm again. His wife wanted to be pleased and pleased and pleased. She, as many other, love orgasm, if done properly!

She loved being done in the way he did her and other ways as well. She loved his larger fingers in her. She loved the vibrator sticking it to her.

"Yvonne, I think I'll keep you", he thought! He needed somehow to get him going and she sure did that as well as anyone!

Her nipples went off like rocket ships! He felt like going after them and having a field day!

They were explosively hard. It was a thrill as he watched her breath and moan more rapidly. On top of that, of course, was the stiffness of her nipples and seeing them harden in front of my face.

"How could a man, such as me, not be aroused? How couldn't one want to be a part of this evening? Not just any event, but the sexual climax, of my wonderful, juicy, and delicious wife's cunt blossoming rapidly into a wild, rampant waterfall of an orgasm", he thought.

He was going wild with hormonal issues himself. His cock craved sexual attention.

"Oh hell, I need attention like a hungry lion!" He was starved for 'food'. Her tits, cunt, thighs, mouth, and even her ass; yes he and his cock were starving for consumption and attention!

"Give me food", he thought, almost saying it aloud.

Nope, Yvonne was at climax and it was her moment. Nope, her ass was flawless as it was lifting itself up off the floor and magically so at that! A climatic eruption began! My wife was orgasming perfectly!

She began screaming. She began wavering left and right. She began grimacing and smiling simultaneously. Yelps bounced from her mouth.

Tom was happy and excited for her. Tom without question was horny too. He wanted what she was experiencing!

"Oh Yvonne, I thought, let me have those same exact feelings too!"

Tom wanted to be soulfully one with my wife. He wanted while continuing to finger her pussy, the white cum, gush out of her vaginal lips. Downstairs between her riveting thighs, in the little cove, she was seeping rapidly, a white 'crème deluxe'!

Tom desperately dove in and sucked at her with enormous gratification, as he swallowed her organic liquefying mixture!

Then he went in her with his nonflexible erection! He plugged her and tried to do it in an unbelievable manner!

It seemed successful in his attempt. She opened herself up full throttle as he propelled himself into a lubed instrument of love and lust!

"Oh, wow, what a great lubricated system you've got! Oh yes, yes, yes baby!"

She laughed at me but took it accordingly also.

That was the last time having sex with his wife for over two and a half months. They moved on to other adventures and new avenues for a sexual endeavor. He thought it was good, but he also thought it was possibly the death of their marriage for them.

They lost the intimacy for one another. They lost the personal conversations they had about how they felt, what they felt, and what they wanted in a relationship. Yvonne and Tom seemed as if they loved the other that night, but deep in hers his minds, was the idea that new and exciting paths were going to come to them. They would make decisions whether or not the other wanted each one to take that trail.

Tom thought he knew she did and he knew he did too. There was Robin, possibly Karen, and there was Jennifer, in good time.

Robin for sure was interested in a relationship with him. He knew that for sure. Karen, he had some inkling that she might be interested, but he didn't have concrete proof that there was a flash of arousal towards him. Then, there was Jennifer.

"Should I believe in her motives? Should I believe there was a hint of attraction for me? She did seem interested when we first met each other at the store?"

She and Tom had played phone tag, but she most likely had been waiting for him to call her back. That's what he thought. He decided to call her and leave her a message on her cell.

That was a positive step on his part. Two hours later after he called, which was five days after Yvonne and he last had sex with one another, he received a call from Jennifer.

"Hi Tom, how have you been? I wondered if I was ever going to hear from you at all. What's been going on in your life? Haven't seen you stroll through the store for grins and giggles at all; I just figured you lost interest and I 'm not going to stalk you. That's not my style."

"Well hi to you too, Jennifer. Boy, it's great to hear back from you. I'm good, yep good. It's nice that you've been thinking about me. Lot's has been going on in my life. I'm not getting into that anyways and you probably aren't curious about my life anyways."

"Oh sure I am Tom, sure I am. I'd love to get together and know more about you and your life. It doesn't bother me if you're married, it would just be lunch. I like having lunch and just talking anyways", she continued.

"Sure, that's super; pick a day and we can meet somewhere, anywhere you prefer. We'll make it a nice lunch and a nice time", Tom said.

"Cool, hehehe, I'd love that Tom. I look forward to that. Are we going to be inconspicuous?"

"Umm, Jennifer, that's' a good point. I'd say yes, I think we should be careful. What are your thoughts?"

"That works for me, Tom dear. I don't think either of us wants to be caught and then rumors start running rampant, right?"

"Hahaha, yeah I think so too, Tom said; it's a very valid point."

"Good, said Jennifer, then it's a date? Lunch somewhere, out of the way, possibly out of the area, and unknown to most people. I think I have a great idea for a nice spot actually."

They went on and discussed a time and location where they would meet. She and Tom met two days later about 30 miles away from town in a location Tom didn't think anyone knew about except the local people of course.

Both were dressed to kill with casual looking clothes. Both dressed sporty, but modestly as well. Each was not overdressed looking as if they were heading for a hotel bedroom right after lunch.

Although as nice-looking as he found her, he would have gone on that suggestion. She had a gorgeous physique. The day he saw her in the store initially, he noticed that first off.

They ended up driving together to the out of town restaurant. They met and parked in a remote part of mall's parking lot, drove out, and talked and talked about life in general. They didn't get into personal details of life too much, until later on.

Towards the end of the lunch, they began talking about their lives that were more personal; then it moved towards intimate details of their lives.

That's when both enjoyed the lunch a great deal. He learned a lot more about Jennifer and who and what she about. He learned more about her, then what she did about him.

He learned that she was married, but she needed much, much more out of life. He could relate, base on his marriage to Yvonne. She flirted often to fill voids left by a dysfunctional marriage she had been experiencing.

Jennifer was not a slut! She made that clear! Jennifer was a classy individual and always wanted romance and intimacy. She didn't always show that, but it was near and dear to her heart!

Tom knew he could provide that, but he also had to have conditions on what intimacy meant from his point of view!

They had a tremendous lunch! They appeared compatible and that was important to him. Compatibility was very important to Tom. A personality had always been important to him as well as one's attitude.

"If you have baggage, he always thought, keep it in check. Baggage is baggage and everyone has it. How you enter that into a relationship of any sort will matter."

Tom told her that right up front when they began talking about personal things and details of their lives. He was subtle when he told her that viewpoint, but he did make it known. Jennifer completely understood him on that and accepted it graciously and happily. He believed that once that was established, they were able to connect a lot more personally.

There was a newfound connection between them and he could feel it. Both began shifting in their seats as if a sign it was time to move on and go somewhere else. It was a nice day, so they decided to take a walk at the state park outside of the city limits. It was an old state park and barely used except for camping. It had great scenic trails that were enjoyable.

Tom drove and she became quite comfortable in his car. She relaxed and kicked off her flats while they rode over to the park. Tom couldn't take a long walk, because he had an early flight out in the morning and required some sleep that night.

As they walked the trails, it became apparent that they were warming up to the other. They bumped into the other various times. That didn't bother either one bit. In fact, their hands started shuffling up against one another's and that led them eventually to hold hands.

That fired up Tom inside and he was happier then a lark that she held his hand. At a point in which they permanently were not letting go of each other's hands, Tom looked over to her while they chatted along the way and she had that same familiar smile that he had on his.

"Jenn, Tom said, you do know that I don't have a dysfunctional relationship with my wife don't you? It is a good marriage. Some things happened recently and maybe that's why I agreed to see you. I told myself, go out with Jennifer, ask her out, and see how it goes."

"Tom, and her hand slid out of his unfortunately, I do understand that. I have some emotional things to sort out as far as how I feel about this. I have to clarify some emotional thoughts and make sure I have not over-stepped some boundaries here. Most importantly, I want to know that everything is on the up and up and I am not being played by you. That's something I will not tolerate."

"Jennifer, oh Jenn, no way will I play you. No way in hell would I do that at all! I am attracted to you because you are a, well, an attractive woman. I enjoy your personality and I felt something instantly when we first met and I still enjoy it and appreciate it."

She stopped, smiled at him, and held his hand again. They watched each other's expressions. He thought they were trying to foresee what the other one was expecting. They both guessed right! As they stared, they saw the answer. They looked into the others' eyes. Both looked at how the others facial expressions changed.

He knew it! He was sure of it and he figured she was too because the two of them lifted up their arms and draped the others back.

It was romantic. Tom felt the heat or electricity that began to build as it tightened his hold on her. He experienced the same motions from her. She gripped him as her arms and hands began pulling him towards her. The beauty of the two in the wooded area was steamy and romantic! They were emotionally connecting! It was a fruitful and pleasurable moment for the two of them!

They kissed and kissed! Their arms and hands pulled and tugged for an extended period!

"Oh, keep rubbing my back, keep caressing me the way you're doing that! Let's just keep doing this", he thought.

He felt he hit 'pay dirt' with a nice, fine, and good-looking woman. "This really doesn't happen frequently enough", he also thought! He was not aware that it did, not from his experience.

He wished he knew what thoughts ran through her mind. Tom wished he knew exactly how she was thinking. He was fortunate in that she told him right after he wondered.

"Tom that was one of the nicest and sweetest kisses I could experience. I never thought I would feel the way I feel. It was very splendid. At this point though, as you said, maybe we should leave it at that. I would love to discover my emotions much, much more honey, but I am not ready to sweetheart."

Nevertheless, they did kiss one more time and it was delicious to her as she murmured.

"Yes, I agree, Tom said, mmmm is an appropriate reply!" She smiled and hugged Tom.

He repeated himself again, "I agree over and over, it was a great kiss and that's putting it mildly. That's putting it very mildly, Jennifer."

Again, they both smiled and held hands, knowing full well, they wanted to jump each other's bones and shag the living heck out of one other.

There was a nervous energy pouring between them. That thought pattern and unseen energy were felt all the way back to her car at the mall.

They held hands frequently; when he did, that energy would erupt outwardly, but led nowhere as it dissipated into thin air, when our hands joined.

They arrived at the mall and he pulled up to Jennifer's car. There was that feeling of remorse at that point. They did not want the day or moment to end. They were hot for the other's company and it was felt.

"When can I see you again Jennifer?"

"Boy Tom, I was about to ask you the same question."

They both laughed nervously and felt an aroused energy within them. Tom was horny; he didn't acknowledge it to himself.

"Jennifer..." and he didn't complete his sentence.

"What Tom, as she sat in the car anxiously, what did you want to ask me?"

"I would love to see you again. May we see each other again, soon?"

"Oh Tom, that would be great. That would be really super."

The anxious and aroused energy, released itself to a degree knowing that they would see the other again soon.

"How soon Tom, how soon can I see you?"

"Jenn, I have to go out of town and I hate going out of town. I may be online, but I don't know and you have my cell number, right?"

"Oh that's too bad. You have to go on business, correct. I am not working this week at all actually, would I be out of line in joining you?"

"Jenn, may I think about your offer? I don't want to say yes prematurely. Is that fair enough? I will not leave until Monday evening, but Yvonne always takes me to the airport and I do not want to change that custom. I don't want her to become suspicious, okay?"

"Well okay, but what about your new arrangement? Has that changed on your end?"

12