Wives' Club, Inception Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy did believe it. Suddenly, her body felt cold and clammy. Fear raced through her. Tracy must have seen the panic on her face.

"Yeah, she probably did," Tracy said, which was of no comfort at all to Cathy. "They probably had the camera rolling while you were kneeling there with his cock in your mouth!"

"What?" Cathy turned to Trish. "Did you?" Trish looked away and said nothing.

"You mean," Cathy gasped, "there's a video floating around of me... me? Sucking...?"

"It's not 'floating around', Cath," Trish replied. "I have it and Tony has it. We both already know anyway. And it's not really a blackmail thing. I mean, I have at least as much to lose as you. It's nothing like that."

"True," Tracy confirmed. "They don't want anything. Trish just wants to jack off watching people get laid and give blow jobs. And I guess Tony's pretty happy with the arrangement. And, just in case he isn't getting sucked and fucked quite often enough, he's got a nice little library of jack-off material too!" Tracy was clearly bitter about it.

Cathy could understand. It felt like betrayal. True, the situation was largely unchanged. Cathy had willingly done what she had done and no one who hadn't already known had found out as a result. But there was something invasive about it. Cathy couldn't have done it if she had realized that it was being taped. That other people were watching.

"What her real issue is," Trish said icily, "is that now she likes it." She looked at Tracy with a knowing look. "Yep, she gets copies of all the tapes now too, including the ones we make of her with Tony. She even wants the ones where she gives blow jobs, so take her with a grain of salt. She just doesn't like admitting how much she's getting off on this. Like a junkie who's pissed at her dealer." Trish laughed humorlessly.

Cathy was still reeling at the idea that she had been taped. That there was concrete evidence of what she had done. How would Jim react if he found a DVD with Cathy sucking cock on it? It would be pretty damn ugly, that's for sure. And Jim couldn't be bought off with a couple hummers of his own. While she was grappling with this new piece of information, a side skirmish broke out between Trish and Tracy.

"Why did you have to fuck up Wednesday for me?" Tracy asked bitterly. "Just 'cause you fucked up and now you've got to suck Ed off, that's no reason to take it out on me."

"Yeah, well," Trish said with a dismissive wave. "Maybe you shouldn't have laughed at me. Maybe you should have tried to help me or at least been sympathetic. But," she shrugged. "Fuck you. I have to suck cock, you can suck cock too."

Cathy looked from one to the other, not following the exchange. She finally turned to Trish for an explanation.

"Her reaction to me getting caught," Trish said, nodding at Tracy , "was pretty much to laugh at me and tell me I was getting what I deserved. So yeah, maybe I was a little petty. But I called Tony and told him that when she shows up this week, it was blow job only. She thinks it's funny, my situation. But she forgets that that big dick fuck she gets every week is thanks to me." Trish shrugged. "Maybe next week she'll be nicer to me. Then maybe she won't have to go home with the taste of cum in her mouth."

"It's my period next week anyway," Tracy growled.

"Oh, goody! I get to watch you on your knees sucking his cock two weeks in a row!"

"Fuck you," Tracy muttered.

"Maybe. But no fucking for you!" Trish laughed, but it was forced.

"I don't get it," Cathy finally interceded. "Why do you keep doing it?" she asked Tracy . "I mean, if there's no blackmail, then why don't you stop?"

"Same reason drunks don't stop drinking and smokers don't stop smoking," Trish cackled. "She's hooked!"

"No, I'm not hooked," Tracy shot back. "You're hooked. You are soo hooked that you'll suck your husband off three times a week to protect your fix." Tracy turned to Cathy. "I'm not hooked. Not like her," she nodded toward Trish. "But I have to tell you, I haven't had sex like this in like... well, this may be the best of my life. And I have to admit, watching the tapes is quite a bonus. Trish, well, it's an obsession with her. Not so with me, but that doesn't mean I don't get off on watching those little tarts suck cock.

"And I'll agree with Trish on the one point: it's pretty fucking hot watching a tape of yourself. As I'm sure you'll soon find out!" she added with a smirk.

"So," Cathy mused, "you'll keep at it and put up with the occasional night on your knees to keep the good fucks coming?"

"It's not just the good fucking," Tracy confessed. "It really is the whole package. It's getting to watch Tony with other women. And then going to his place and looking at that beautiful cock, knowing that some little nineteen year old register tart had it in her mouth the night before. That he's going to go back to work and maybe another girl will be tasting my pussy on him that night. And it's knowing that we're making a tape of it that I'm going to get to watch a few days later. Get to see what that big shaft looks like going in and out of me as he fucks me from behind, bent over his kitchen table. Watching my tits rub back and forth on the table as he pounds me hard. And seeing the look on his face when he shoots his wad deep in my pussy.

"The whole package is awesome." Tracy shrugged. "Even if I met another guy with a nice big dick who was a great lay, I couldn't duplicate this situation. Watch a couple of Trish's tart tapes. Watch the one of you with Tony. See what you think. My guess is, you'll want to get in on it yourself." Tracy looked at Cathy, raising an eyebrow for emphasis.

"Get in on it?" Cathy asked. "You think I want to, to, like join this... I don't even know what you call it. I can't do that!" Even as she was denying it, Cathy was wondering what it would be like to suck Tony's cock on a regular basis, to watch the hidden camera tapes of girls sucking him off in the back of Trish's store. Cathy was eager to see one of those.

The idea of being filmed, though, was too much. Cathy didn't even want to think about there being one such tape out there, let alone a collection.

"I'm hoping you say yes," Trish told her. "I have to tell you, I've never seen anyone give a blow job quite like you." Cathy felt a bit creeped out by Trish's comment, though clearly it had been intended as a compliment. "And Tony," Trish continued, "he won't come right out and say it's the best he's ever had, but he did say he's never had a woman suck his cock like you did."

In spite of the potentially awkward, embarrassing nature of the conversation, Cathy did feel some measure of pride. She had always considered herself a terrific blow job and it was nice to hear a man whose cock she had sucked concur. She was also thinking to herself that she hadn't really done her best work. Tony's cock had been a bit bigger than she was ready for, she had been a bit nervous about the whole situation and she hadn't given a blow job in ten years. All in all, it was amazing that she had been any good at all. If he had liked her so well for that effort, imagine what he'd be saying if she did go over and suck him off again.

"It was incredible," Trish went on. "I couldn't believe how hard you came just from having a cock in your mouth. You really are some kind of cocksucker, aren't you?" Cathy felt a little heat in her cheeks. "So what do you say? Want to go over at lunch time on Thursday? I told Tony he could have an extra long lunch, since Ed won't be around. And you should get your money's worth out of him," she added with a wink. "He's got the new girl, Lisa, lined up to blow him tomorrow night."