Wives' Club, Inception Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy could feel he was nearly there. He was erect to the point it probably ached. The vein under his cock was swollen, ready to deliver her reward. Knowing he was close in turn brought Cathy closer. The fuse between her legs had been lit. As she sucked and sucked on Tony's cock, it burned down ever nearer the explosive charge it would ignite.

Cathy sucked steadily for a couple more minutes before she felt that swelling and straining of his cock that told her his orgasm was scant seconds away. She sucked hard for that load, doing everything she could to coax it out onto her waiting tongue.

Then Tony groaned, deep and guttural and his cock spasmed in Cathy's mouth, discharging his thick, hot load. As his cum shot into her mouth, Cathy reached her own orgasm. Her hips bucked as the second and third spurts went into her mouth. It was such an intense climax that it was all Cathy could do to keep her lips on him as waves of hot tingly pleasure coursed through her. She writhed and bucked yet still kept her mouth around him.

When her body stopped shaking, Cathy swallowed Tony's cum. Sitting back on her heels, trying to catch her breath, she continued to squeeze and stroke him, coaxing out another large drop of cum. She gently slipped his softening member back into her mouth and sucked it away.

She sucked a few more times, feeling a sense of loss and disappointment as his erection slowly faded. The warmth of her orgasm was still with her and she was in no hurry for it to dissipate. But Tony's cock was softening and soon her own glow would fade.

Cathy squeezed the base of his cock and stroked it slowly up. A tiny dribble glistened on his head and she licked it away, knowing it was the last. She rubbed his cock on her face for a moment or two, savoring the last of its diminishing stiffness. Then she sat back and looked up.

She saw the camera in Tony's hand. In her single-mindedness, Cathy had forgotten about it. This would be a tape worth watching, she told herself. She couldn't wait to see that big cock sliding in and out of her mouth as Tony face fucked her.

Cathy was beginning to think that Tracy was right. That this situation was a little overwhelming at first, but there was nothing like the thrill it provided. The idea that she had not only a beautiful cock at her disposal, but also videos of herself, friends and others...

"Did you cum when I came?" Tony asked her, snapping her out of her revelry.

"Uh huh," she answered, climbing to her feet.

"That's so hot!" Tony exclaimed. "You got off on me cumming in your mouth?" He seemed incredulous. Cathy noticed that the camera was still on. Why was he intentionally taping this dialog? Because it was pretty hot in itself, Cathy supposed, to have a woman say that a guy cumming in her mouth was such a turn on.

"Tony, you came at just the right time," Cathy explained slowly, enjoying his reaction. "You have no idea what it does to me to cum at the same moment a man unloads in my mouth."

"Damn!" he exclaimed, impressed. "So I guess I'll see you again next week?"

"Tony," she answered, smiling sweetly, "if you didn't have such a full dance card, I'd suck you off every day. In fact, I'm pretty sure Trish said it was okay if you were late getting back today." Cathy reached down and caressed his now limp cock. "Why don't you sit on the couch and let me suck that beautiful cock of yours again?"

Tony kicked off his pants and sat on the sofa. As Cathy knelt between his legs, she felt like she was in heaven. It felt so incredibly good to have a man's cock in her mouth again, to taste his masculinity and to bring him to orgasm with her mouth, lips and tongue. She knelt and nuzzled his cock, causing it to stir. In a few moments, Cathy knew, she would have him hard and straining again. And then it wouldn't be long before he rewarded her efforts with another hot, salty mouthful of his seed.

Yes, Cathy would come back every day and do this again.

12