Wives of The Commander Ch. 02

Story Info
How the four women got together.
11.5k words
4.62
10.6k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,002 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Clarke had an almost psychotic smile on her face pretty much throughout every single moment of publicly humiliating her wife Octavia. Perhaps ironically Clarke knew that the worst part of it for Octavia would be being publicly beaten by her.

Well, her proud warrior woman would have been humiliated to be defeated by anyone that way, as she was stubborn as a mule and would have probably preferred passing out to tapping out as The Commander, their wife, had commanded her to do, and Clarke had forced her to do.

But to lose to someone in that manner who was well known to be a lesser fighter was unbearable for Octavia, and not something she would ever forget. And perhaps never truly forgive.

For Octavia, it was worse than being publicly ass fucked. Given that was the humiliation that Clarke had suffered countless times from Octavia while trying to improve her skills at hand-to-hand combat the blonde had little sympathy or remorse as she revelled in her triumph and tried to make the whole thing is humiliating as possible, partly as punishment, and partly because Clarke wanted to savour it in case it never happened again.

Which hadn't bothered her when she was overwhelmed with adrenaline, but now Clarke was beginning to worry about it, and more importantly that she had perhaps gone a little too far with one of the women she loved.

She'd first thought that while taking a bow to her audience and then ordering Octavia to slowly walk to the changing room so she could still admire her handiwork. The look Octavia gave her was kind of terrifying. Which she had received before, many times, but it had never been worse throughout fucking Octavia's butt and at that moment as Clarke's adrenaline slowly left her.

Not that it stopped her from following closely behind Octavia so she could admire how her wife's butt hole remained gaped open, and how awkwardly she walked. Of course when they got behind the curtain into the changing rooms Octavia immediately turned around and glared at her, making Clarke wonder if it was truly worth it.

"Are, are you okay?" Clarke asked softly, "Did I go too far?"

Octavia smirked, "You didn't go far enough. You should have broken me completely. Instead you made the biggest mistake of your life."

"Oh thank God, you're making idle threats." Clarke teased, "I know you're fine when you're idly threatening someone."

"They're not idle." Octavia growled, moving closer.

"Prove it." Clarke antagonise the other girl, and was rewarded for it with a bruisingly hard kiss, in the process Octavia biting her lips almost hard enough to draw blood. Not put off in the slightest Clarke kissed back just as roughly, and then when they broke apart for air laughed, "You're going to have to do a lot better than that if you want payback."

"Yeah?" Octavia asked childishly.

"Yeah." Clarke confirmed just as childishly, again being rewarded by a rough kiss.

"You hurt my butt." Octavia growled when this latest kiss was broken, "I think you should kiss it better."

Clarke grinned, "Make me."

Only too happy to oblige Octavia force Clarke to her knees, turned around and then shoved the other girl's face directly between her ass cheeks. Clarke giggled at first, mostly because she knew Octavia found it irritating, but also because she found the whole thing cute.

Then, fighting off Octavia a little, Clarke started kissing and even licking at the bruised and scratched flesh, making her wife whimper, gasp and coo with delight as Clarke literally kissed Octavia's ass better, even as once again she felt no remorse over what she had done.

Again, mostly because she had received the same thing many times from Octavia, as was often the case Clarke found herself delighting at particularly the memory of the first time Octavia had gaped her ass, a.k.a. their very first time together.

*

One year ago...

Raven Reyes wasn't sure what she was expecting when she entered The Commander's tent. Probably Clarke and Lexa fucking. Again. Which was almost understandable, at least this time, as they were celebrating a huge victory, which was why Raven had been hoping to drop off the requested items with the guards and leave, but they had insisted that she go inside.

When she did Clarke was indeed on the bed of animal furs, but She was fully clothed this time, as was thankfully Lexa. Octavia too, who was there for some reason, although initially Raven didn't question it, or the fact that she was kneeling before Lexa.

After all, Octavia had fought hard to earn her place amongst the grounders, and if this night proved anything it was that they were all under Lexa's command now. Although she had no idea just how true that was, or just how far she would fall under that command.

"I'm done, here's what you requested." Raven said, holding out her bag to Lexa who was standing in front of the kneeling Octavia. Then as an afterthought Raven added with a nod of her head, "Commander."

After briefly glancing at the bag Lexa raised an eyebrow and then just stared at Raven, prompting Raven to sigh, open up the bag and hold it open for inspection. Lexa then smiled, reached inside with both hands and pulled out the two strap-on dildos Raven had only just finished making.

It was easy considering she had already made one and thus had the necessary materials, and this time she was even able to watch Lexa inspect them without blushing. Mostly.

The same thing couldn't be said though for making the damn things, but that was mostly because she was imagining Lexa using them on Clarke. And vice versa. And, if she was honest, her too. Something Raven desperately tried not to think about, and succeeded. At least until Lexa smiled directly at her.

"Fine workmanship." Lexa said almost casually, "These should do nicely."

"Yeah, well... this is the last time, okay? I don't mind doing a favour for a friend, but I'm not a toymaker. Especially not this kind of toy. I'm..." Raven complained, trailing off when she noticed that The Commander was looking at her wickedly.

"Is that what we are?" Lexa questioned after a long pause, "Friends?"

Paling Raven quickly replied, "No. God no, I, I meant no disrespect."

"Then tell me, what are we." Lexa pushed.

"Allies?" Raven guest, before trying a more formal approach, "I am Raven kom Skaikru, member of The Thirteenth Clan. And you are The Commander. My Heda."

"And you will do what I tell you?" Lexa pushed even more.

"Yes!" Raven nervously blurted out, "And I'll make an army of sex toys for you if you want."

"That won't be necessary." Lexa smiled, "I just wish you to kneel down beside Octavia and listen."

Raven frowned, and then hesitantly nodded, "Okay."

Lexa waited until Raven got into position and then finally put her new toys to the side before coming to stand before the kneeling girls and announcing, "I love Clarke kom Skaikru. For so long I tried to fight it, but in an embarrassingly short amount of time she has stolen my heart. I am hers now, and she is mine. And although she was reluctant at first, she has revealed to me all her deepest, darkest secrets. Every thought, every desire, and every fantasy. Each one pleases me, and I have already gone to great lengths to satisfy them. Some with your help Raven kom Skaikru. But you are here because I would ask more of you, and you Octavia kom Skaikru."

"I would do anything for you Heda." Octavia piped up, "I'm yours to command."

Lexa smiled softly, "If I doubted that, you wouldn't be here."

"But this isn't a command." Clarke finally spoke, having been uncharacteristically silent until now, "You can say no if you want too."

Turning to the blonde Lexa softly said, "They won't."

Clark blushed, "I, I just want you guys to know, you can."

Lexa smirked as she turned back to the two kneeling girls, "Clarke is nervous and wishes for me to speak on her behalf. But that's only because she fears you will see this offer as a burden, not the great honour and privilege it truly is. More importantly, I believe it is something both of you desire. After all, I am not the first woman to have her heart stolen by Clarke kom Skaikru. Am I Raven?"

At this point Raven had already felt uneasy, but those last words from her new Commander made her think for sure she was about to die. She could practically feel a blade going into her back and into her heart. Or maybe that was just from the reminder that Clarke was now Lexa's, and vice versa, Raven was very much alone.

No, it was definitely, or at least mostly, the whole thinking she was going to die thing, and she wasn't the only one as a brief glance to her side confirmed that Octavia had gone from the stoicism which had become her norm to genuine concern. Although that may have been as much as for herself as for Raven, given what said next.

"And how about you, Octavia kom Skaikru? I confess I'm a little unsure whether it is Clarke, Raven, me or all of us you truly desire, but if it is any comfort to you, you are not alone." Lexa confessed, "Clarke has had feelings for you both since you met, and on this, the night of our greatest victory, which truly unifies us as one, I want us to truly unify as one. You see Raven, Clarke lied to you. You weren't making extra toys for the sake of variety of colour, but because I wish for all three of us to fuck Clarke together, in all three of her little fuck holes, her mouth, pussy and ass all stuffed with all three of the big cocks Raven has made for us."

Encouraged by the reaction of her friends Clarke finally got off the bed, approached the other women and softly said, "It turns out monogamy isn't a big thing for the grounders. Or at least they're willing to bend the rules, as long as everyone is in agreement beforehand."

Lexa shrugged, "My predecessors had multiple wives, husbands and sex slaves. It is too early to tell what roles you would suit, if any. But if you do enter into a relationship with us, I'm in charge. Always. You obey all my commands, no exceptions. Unless you wish to leave my care. Otherwise you're under my protection, because you are mine. Is that something the two of you would want?"

There was a brief pause and then Raven softly whispered, "God yes."

Those words sounded deafening in the at that moment quiet tent, but not as much as Octavia as she loudly and enthusiastically followed up with, "Fuck yeah! I'll totally be your sex slave Heda. Especially if I get to fuck Clarke with you and Raven. And Raven! Do I get to fuck Raven?"

Lexa smiled widely, "If that is what Raven also desires."

Still overwhelmed by this turn of events Raven could only nod when all eyes turned to her, which prompted Octavia to grin widely and exclaim, "Awesome!"

Turning her attention to the blonde and smiling Lexa teased, "And you were convinced they wouldn't be interested?"

"I didn't say that exactly. I just... okay, you're right, I was wrong." Clarke hesitantly admitted with a blush, her eyes darting between her two friends, "It's just, FUCK!"

"We know." Octavia grinned.

"Can, can I try something?" Clarke asked hesitantly, slowly moving forwards.

"You can do anything you want." Octavia smirked.

Raven could only nod in reply as Clarke slowly stepped forward even further, and then kneel down into her face was hovering over hers. She even cupped her face, causing Raven's eyes to droop. Then in the moment there are about to kiss Clarke grinned mischievously, suddenly grabbed Octavia's face and kissed her.

Of course Octavia responded eagerly, and Raven was left out in the cold again, only this time she didn't really mind it because of what she was promised. And sure enough a few seconds later Clarke pulled away from Octavia and kissed her, and God, it was everything Raven hoped it would be in so much more. Well okay, maybe part of her would have liked a softer first kiss, but in that moment it all felt so right and they put everything they had into the kiss right from the get go.

Just when Raven didn't think it could get any better Clarke broke the kiss and asked breathlessly, "Can I eat your pussy?"

Almost feeling like she had a mini-orgasm on the spot Raven tried, and probably failed, not to embarrass herself as she nodded in reply, "Oh God yes."

"Hey, what about me?" Octavia whined, instantly regretting it as she was scolded by her Heda.

"You'll get your turn." Lexa smiled, "Trust me my warrior, Clarke has this all figured out."

Clarke would have responded but she was busy kissing Raven, and considering that was something she'd wanted to do for a very long time now she didn't want to rush it just to quip with Lexa. Especially when she couldn't really think of a comeback which wouldn't make her blush, and more importantly when she was gently encouraging Raven, and forcing herself, to just slow down and truly have the soft and loving kiss which everyone had in cheesy movies.

Because she could sense that Raven had wanted that, and Clarke wanted it too, she had just been a little overexcited before, for which she blamed Octavia. Of course while part of her could have happily kissed Raven, gently or otherwise, for the rest of the evening Clarke didn't want to leave out Lexa and Octavia, and more importantly she wanted to be made airtight.

So after a few long minutes of gentle kissing Clarke gently encouraged Raven up to her feet and over to the bed, stripping her the whole way. Raven happily followed suit, and by the time Clarke pushed her friend down onto the animal furs they were both naked, it was even more fun for Clarke to push her body down on top of Raven's and gently grind against her for a few long minutes, causing her lover to gasp with joy.

Then Clarke broke the kiss and made her way down Raven's body, briefly lingering on her neck before making her way down further to her boobs, which Clarke forced herself to linger on for a few long minutes.

It was far from a hardship, Raven had great boobs, and it was amazing to hear her friend moaning in pleasure for her. However this was only an appetiser to the real fun they would have, and more importantly she knew exactly what Lexa had planned, and lingering for too long with this would disrupt that amazing plan.

Still, Clarke felt she found a good middle ground by giving Raven's tits everything she had for a few precious minutes, kissing her way back and forth in between each boob while of course concentrating on those cute little nipples. She licked them, she sucked them, and she even gently bit them, which she feared was more of an Octavia thing, but Raven definitely seem to enjoy it given the sounds she kept making.

Though soon enough Clarke was making her way south with continual approval from Raven, the blonde actually slowing her role just to annoy the brunette. Sure enough this not only earned her a glare from the mechanic, but the two other brunettes as well.

Okay, so Clarke couldn't see them right now, but she could practically feel the looks, to go along with the clearing of Lexa's throat, her girlfriend silently telling her to stop messing around and get to work. Which was a command from her Commander Clarke happily obeyed, finally reaching her destination and not hesitating to give Raven's cute little pussy one long, slow lick which had her friend crying out in pure pleasure.

"Fuck Clarke!" Raven swore, for once lost for words, "Just... FUCK!"

Raven swore again as Clarke repeated the process, then closed her eyes and threw her head back because it was all just too much. After all, for the first time in her life another girl was licking her pussy. Clarke Griffin! Clarke Griffin was licking her pussy. It was something Raven had fantasised about more than she would like to admit, but she never thought it would actually happen.

Especially not in front of Lexa. Maybe in her nightmares, were a sweet dream suddenly ended with her brutal death, but never like this. And Octavia too. God, the girl she was most attracted to was going down on her, while the two extremely close runners-up were watching her intently. Like she said, just fuck.

When Raven did eventually open her eyes again she found those two runners-up making out, which was another thing she hadn't even thought about in her wildest dreams. Especially since they were both completely naked, making Raven wonder just how long she kept her eyes closed for, and just how out of it she had been not to hear anything. Or at least to not register it.

Of course she didn't worry about such trivial things for long as she was too busy watching a kiss which was slow and gentle when she first opened her eyes to turn into something which more resembled a fight, one from the looks of it Octavia started and Lexa finished, given the way that Octavia broke the kiss and Lexa went right for her neck.

After watching that show intently for who knows how long Raven turned her gaze south to wear a long blonde head was nestling between her legs, continuing to give her such intense pleasure to just a series of slow and gentle licks. It was almost ridiculous how good Clarke was making Raven feel, and yet, that was the only part of this which wasn't shocking to the mechanic.

Of course Clarke Griffin was awesome in bed. That had never been in doubt in her mind, which was why fantasies of Clarke was so frequent, which in turn was why this was so intense, Raven having to bite her lip to prevent herself from begging Clarke to make her cum. She wanted too really badly, but not as badly as she wanted more time to enjoy this. Luckily Lexa was willing to provide her a distraction.

"Raven." Lexa said almost casually and almost against Octavia's lips after moving back from her slightly. Lexa then turned her attention to Raven, and frowned angrily when she saw the mechanic still had her eyes closed and more loudly proclaimed, "Raven!"

"What?" Raven asked, caught off-guard and feeling like she had just been woken up from one of her more X-rated dreams.

"Have you ever eaten pussy before?" Lexa asked with a tone that implied she suspected the answer already.

It also seemingly proved Raven was still in one of her X-rated dreams, and all the poor mechanic could do was reply with a little gulp, "No."

"Would you like too?" Lexa offered.

"Please Heda, let me do it." Octavia pleaded, before truthfully admitting, "I've, I've never done it before, but I'll figure it out. I swear. Just please give me a chance."

"Oh my sweet warrior..." Lexa turned back to Octavia, cupped her face and smiled at her sweetly, before frowning, "You were not asked."

Lowering her head apologetically Octavia muttered, "I'm sorry Heda."

Not wanting Octavia to be in trouble Raven spoke up, "I'd, I'd like too."

While still holding Octavia's face Lexa turned back to Raven and pushed, "Do what?"

"Eat pussy." Raven admitted breathlessly with a blush, putting a little more feeling into it as she added, "Please... Heda, let me eat your pussy."

Lexa smiled, let go of Octavia and pulled away from her and then addressing her as she approached Raven, "Do not pout Octavia. Your time will come."

For a moment it looked like Octavia was about to complain as her mouth opened, but to her credit she was able to prevent any words coming out. It was really kind of amazing, and hot, that with everyone else, including superior officers, Octavia wouldn't hesitate to bitch and moan when she wasn't getting her way, but with The Commander, her precious Heda, she was breath-takingly subservient.

Just like the majority of Lexa's people. Although it was easy for Raven to understand that kind of devotion, as such a short time ago she had hated this woman for putting her first boyfriend Finn to death. Now she was about to lick her pussy, and Raven couldn't think of it as anything but an honour. One she was desperate not to screw up.

MTL17
MTL17
2,002 Followers