Wives of The Commander Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It also helped that Clarke and Octavia continued putting on quite the show. True, the continuous kiss had ended some time ago, but they were still technically obeying her command by sliding their lips over each other. Mostly they took turns kissing each other's necks, but they also covered each other's faces in pecks and nibbled on the other's earlobe.

Sometimes they returned to just frantically kissing, but mostly it was a way for them to swap duties while the other concentrated on staring at Lexa and Raven with jealousy. However there was no malice or pain behind it, Lexa convinced that Octavia and particularly Clarke just wanted to be the ones on their knees before her.

She was also sure they would have liked to have been in her position, or giving or receiving to each other, but mostly they wanted to please their Commander, like all of her people should, but most importantly her girlfriends.

That last thought had Lexa smiling with blissful happiness. Her latest climax clearly had something to do with it, but in that moment Lexa truly felt the connection between the four of them. These weren't just random slaves or whores desperate to please, these women genuinely wanted her, and it became really tempting just to order them to gang up on her already like she had so vividly dreamed.

But no, this night wasn't actually about the four of them, it was about her breaking Raven in, and as much as Lexa would have liked to continued the whole night with her pleasure as the focus she suddenly became overwhelmed by the desire to claim Raven as hers. So Lexa quickly put that into motion, after pulling Raven up into a passionate kiss so she could taste herself on her lips.

Lexa then broke the kiss, stroked Raven's face, and asked her, "Do you still wish to be mine?"

"Yes." Raven answered softly, but without hesitation.

"You know what I desire?" Lexa smirked, and then when Raven just nodded pushed, "Say it!"

"You want my ass." Raven croaked, and then before Lexa could ask the obvious follow-up question softly promised, "It's yours."

"Prove it." Lexa challenged, standing up and moving out the way before ordering, "Bend over my throne and spread your cheeks. Give me your little virgin hole."

"Yes Heda." Raven replied submissively before doing as she was told.

Lexa smirked, took a moment to admire that sight, and then without looking away from it ordered her other lovers, "Clarke, fetch my strap-on so I can pop your friend's anal cherry. Octavia, eat Raven's ass. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, make sure it's nice and ready for my cock by giving it a nice long rim job. Oh don't pout Clarke, your mouth won't go unused. No, you can help me get ready too by sucking my big cock."

Octavia and Clarke exchanged a look while Lexa was talking, finally pulled apart and then muttered their agreement before going about doing as they were told. It was noticeable that Octavia's tone was more generally grateful, and Octavia even gave Clarke a little smirk knowing that she would be the one doing something that would give one of her lovers genuine pleasure.

Truth be told she was also a little jealous of Clarke. After all, it was always a great honour to kneel in front of the Commander and orally pleasure her, and they both knew that Lexa took great pleasure in receiving a blow job, before or after her strap-on had pounded a fuck hole.

However Octavia still believed she got the better part of the deal, and was quick to kneel down behind Raven before Lexa changed her mind and gave this privilege to her favourite.

Sure, this could have been considered really submissive, and it had certainly felt that way when Lexa had shoved Octavia's face in between her cheeks and made her rim her, which Octavia would normally hate, but she had been on real submissive trip over the past week as Lexa relentlessly pounded her ass hole, among other dominating things.

Hell, just before they met up with Raven Lexa had sat on Octavia's face and then after she had made her cum she had given Octavia her third butt fucking of the day, leaving the warrior incredibly sore yet satisfied, and very much in a submissive mood.

While she would have liked to have been able to spread her lips over Raven's juicy ass cheeks, bury her face in them, and finally spread them wide open there was quite a thrill to having the other girl hold herself open like this, exposing her most intimate hole for Octavia's pleasure.

Well, technically it was for Lexa's pleasure, but it was Octavia who got an up close look at that with the erotic sight, and all the access she could possibly want to start worshipping that puckered hole with her tongue, gently at first, but then gradually increasing the pace.

Honestly it wasn't that long before she started trying to push her tongue into Raven's butt, and although she didn't get very far this time she was sure she would get a second chance, and then it would be very different.

As this was happening Octavia could hear the tell-tale signs of sucking behind her which told her that Lexa was now equipped with a strap-on dildo and that Clarke was bobbing her head up and down like the greedy little cock sucker she was. God, Octavia wished she could see it, and almost out of instinct pulled her face from Raven's ass so she could, but no.

She remembered her place and continued passionately rimming Raven, even succeeding in sliding her tongue a little into that incredibly tight hole. Although she had much more luck with her finger, which of course she only introduced after Lexa gave her the permission too.

"Now suck it! Yessssss, that's it Clarke, mmmmm suck it like a good girl. Suck my big girl cock like the good little cock sucker you are! yes, suck it! Suck it while Octavia eats Raven's ass! Oh fuck, that's so beautiful. You're all so beautiful." Lexa sighed with delight, repeating some form of those words for a while before ordering, "Now finger her! Oh yes, finger her Octavia! Finger Raven's ass! Ooooooh yes, slide your finger into that tight little hole and butt fuck your little friend. Get it nice and ready for me to truly ass fuck, and it will be like we took her anal cherry together. Yes, that's it, make her squirm and moan for you. Yes Clarke, take me deeper. Mmmmm, deep into your mouth! Ohhhhhh that's so hot. Yes, get me nice and ready for Raven's butt. Yes Octavia, finger that butt! Loosen it up for me and get it ready to be fucked. Oh yes, mmmmm, that butt was made for fucking, and today I will make it mine forever. Do you want that Raven? Do you want me to take that hot little behind of yours and make it mine? To take your anal virginity? To make you my anal whore? Answer me! Do you want those things?"

"Yes." Raven whimpered, moaning so loudly afterwards that she almost missed the follow-up.

"Then beg me for it" Lexa demanded, before she smirked, "When ever you're ready for it, just say the word, and I will make you mine."

Blushing slightly Raven immediately opened her mouth to beg, only stopping to cry out as Octavia pushed another finger into her butt. She then enjoyed the sensation briefly before finally pleading, "Please Lexa, make me yours. I want to be yours. I want you to, to ass fuck me and make me yours. Please? Please Commander, take my anal cherry. Rip open my butt hole and make it yours forever!"

Lexa smirked, then commanded, "Clarke, Octavia, move aside so I can take what's rightfully mine."

"Yes Heda." Clarke and then Octavia murmured before the blonde followed up with, "Fuck her good."

"Gape that ass." Octavia quickly encouraged right after.

"Oh I will." Lexa murmured while kneeling down behind the prize before her.

Lexa took a moment to savour the sight in front of her, and then again as she pressed the tip of her cock against Raven's ass hole. The second pause was even longer, because this was another woman's virgin ass hole being given to her, and Lexa would always savour that precious gift.

True, this wasn't a warrior like Octavia, but in the short time she had known her Raven had proved herself strong time and time again in different ways, and taking her anal virginity would be no less than an incredible honour. That was also why she pushed forwards as slowly as possible. That and it allowed Lexa the chance to enjoy the sight of Raven's virgin butt hole stretching for her.

It also made this as easy as possible on Raven, and to her credit even though she gasp softly and tensed when her forbidden hole began to stretch Raven quickly forced herself to relax, the sky girl continuing to offer up her most private orifice to her Commander. She would be rewarded for it, Lexa would see to that, one way or another, although for now The Commander Of The Thirteenth Clans wasn't concentrating on the future.

No, she was very much focused on the present as Raven's anal ring slowly stretched wider and wider until the head of Lexa's cock slipped through it and into Raven's ass, meaning that Lexa had officially just taken another butt cherry. Raven's butt cherry.

Again this caused Raven to let out a gasp, this one much louder than before and quickly followed by a whimper, but again she forced herself to relax and continued to surrender herself and her most private hole to the Commander.

Lexa pause to savour that fact, and the sight of Raven's ass hole wrapped around the first few inches of her cock, before she began slowly pushing forward, allowing the strap-on to slide deep into Raven's rectum. And perhaps the best part of all this was Raven continuing to spread her cheeks, giving Lexa, and Octavia and Clarke for that matter, the perfect view of Raven being anally violated for the first time in her life.

Thinking of Clarke and Octavia made Lexa want to check on them, but like when she had taken Octavia's anal virginity Lexa just couldn't look away until her thighs came to rest against Raven's ass cheeks, announcing that she had buried her dick deep within the other girl's butt.

Even then Lexa found herself staring at where her hips met Raven's cheeks, and then shortly after that she began staring at Raven's butt hole again as her dick pumping in and out of it after she officially began the butt fucking. Raven's first ever butt fucking, and no matter what happened next it would be the first of many given the way that Raven almost instantly started moaning in pleasure.

Raven had no idea what the hell was wrong with her. There hadn't been a doubt in her mind after seeing just how skilfully Lexa had ass fucked Clarke and then Octavia that this goddess of a woman would make her cum while being butt fucked, and perhaps even make her love it, but she was expecting it to take some time. Maybe a lot of it. And in the meantime there would be agonising pain.

Perhaps even unbearable pain. Instead losing her anal virginity was a breeze. Sure, the initial popping of her cherry had been painful, and they had definitely been some discomfort as her rectum was stuffed with dick, but there was a type of initial pleasure she hadn't been expecting. And then things only got worse, or better depending on how she chose to look at it.

On the one hand she was greatly relieved being anally violated wasn't quite as bad as she had imagined it would be, as she wasn't some kind of masochist who liked pain. On the other hand it was incredibly embarrassing to feel pleasure when getting her shit hole stuffed the first time, and it was mortifying to feel her back hole loosening up so quickly to accept that it was now Lexa's personal fuck hole.

Although the very worst part was she started moaning the second Lexa started officially sodomising her, which got a snicker out of Octavia, and like an idiot Raven had looked over to her friends and seen Clarke and Octavia grinning wickedly, which had just made her blush, whimper and for some reason moan.

It wasn't fair. Octavia hadn't taken this as easily. Raven remembered her face grimacing from the initial butt fucking, and even Clarke had too, and like Raven, or Octavia before her, she hadn't been losing her anal cherry. But here Raven was, forced to try and hide the fact that this wasn't quite as hard for her as it had been for them.

That it was practically easy. That it almost felt natural to be in this position, to be spreading her cheeks in total submission, to take it in the hole which was never meant to be taken. Like, like her ass was made for this purpose, and no other, the thought embarrassing Raven beyond belief. Then of course, as if she was reading her mind, Octavia had to verbalise that embarrassing thought.

"Oh my God, look how easily that cock slides into that fuck hole." Octavia moaned softly with delight, "Mmmmm, that looks so good. Like that ass was made to be fucked. Please Heda, can I have a turn with Raven's ass when you're done with it? I mean, you're obviously right, it was made to be fucked, and I want to fuck it too."

"Me too." Clarke piped up.

"Really? You?" Octavia scoffed, "Like a total bottom like you could ever top someone."

"I'm surprised you still want to top considering how hard you've been cumming with Lexa's big dick up your ass." Clarke quipped, "And I could totally top Raven if I wanted too. Mmmmm, now there's a total bottom."

"I think you're right about that." Lexa grinned wickedly, "And perhaps in time I will let you two join the fun, but for now this ass is all mine."

"Of course Heda." Octavia replied submissively, Clarke saying something similar before the warrior notice something, "Hey, did she just moan?"

"I think she did." Clarke gleefully confirmed.

"God, what a whore." Octavia chuckled with delight, before correcting herself, "An anal whore. Yeah, it turns out that super genius Raven Reyes is nothing but an anal whore desperate for big dick in her ass."

"Her ass which was made for fucking." Clarke added with delight, before continuing to taunt her friend, "A total anal whore desperate for big girl dick in her made for fucking ass. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, take it Raven! Take it!"

Under normal circumstances Raven would be able to think of a witty come back, or at least tell her friends to fuck off, but she couldn't. She just couldn't. Partly because her brain was barely working at the moment, but mostly because she was afraid that if she lifted her face up and tried to offer up retort the only thing which would come out if her mouth with moans of pleasure.

Because that's all she felt right now, amazing and life changing pleasure from something she shouldn't. Or make that somethings, because the humiliating words from her friends was somehow adding to her arousal, which was only more humiliating.

Clarke worried that she and Octavia were being too cruel, especially considering that she genuinely wanted Raven to join them and be part of this rather unique relationship they were building. But she just couldn't help herself. Partly because she had just become so used to talking dirty during sex, but mostly because she was jealous. Because seriously, it wasn't fair.

Over the past week Lexa had been practically living inside Octavia's ass, and Clarke wouldn't be surprised if Lexa gave Raven the same treatment, and Raven had the honour of taking The Commander's dick up her ass right now while Clarke was just being totally left out.

As if reading Clarke's thoughts Lexa suddenly ordered, "Clarke get over here and spread Raven's cheeks for her."

This completely took Clarke off guard because she was focusing on Raven. Although she certainly wasn't alone, as it looked like Lexa hadn't even looked up to give her that order, and Octavia was certainly still captivated. Not that she blamed them.

Indeed even as she rushed to obey Clarke kept her eyes on Raven, and while she'd enjoyed looking at her friend's face and just how sexy she looked face down and ass up Clarke loved getting a close up look at her violated ass hole, especially as it was stretching for Lexa's cock. Which was a sight she got to enjoy for maybe about a minute before Lexa pulled her cock out of Raven's butt hole and then pressed it against Clarke's mouth.

"Suck it." Lexa ordered commandingly, preventing herself from smiling as Clarke performed her duty, although she did show her approval in another way, "Yes, that's it, suck it. Suck my cock straight after it's been up your friend's ass. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, suck it good you filthy little ass to mouth slut. Show your friends just what kind of slut Wanheda is."

Happy to obey this command Clarke had immediately wrapped her lips around the head of Lexa's dick pretty much the second her girlfriend had stuck it in her face. She then moaned happily as she tasted the deepest part of Raven's butt on the cock.

Thanks to Lexa's love of anal and ATM Clarke had tasted her own ass plenty of times, and had spent the last week tasting Octavia's, but this was her first time tasting Raven's, so it was special. Partly because it was her third ever woman, but mostly because it was her friend. And hopefully now so much more. So Clarke closed her eyes and savoured the taste for a few long seconds.

She then started bobbing her head up and down the shaft, eager to get every drop of that yummy anal cream. Of course, to do that she needed to deep throat that cock, something which thanks to Lexa she been having plenty of practice lately, Clarke happily showing that off as for a few minutes she began bobbing her head gradually lower and lower until the dildo slid into her windpipe.

She choked and gagged a little, but not enough to be noticeable, and it was more than a fair sacrifice as she got every drop of that butt juice, just like she wanted. Then the second it was gone Lexa pulled the dick out of her mouth and reinserted it back into Raven's butt, leaving Clarke feeling left out again. At least until Lexa repeated the process.

Octavia was so jealous of Raven right now, but worse, she was jealous of Clarke. Lexa had trained her to love the taste of her own ass, and of Clarke's, and to Octavia shame it really hadn't been that hard.

She told herself it was because Lexa was just such a dominant top that it felt natural to do anything for her, even something so twisted and depraved as going ass to mouth, but deep down Octavia knew she enjoyed the feeling of submission it gave her, and that she even loved the taste right from the start.

So yes, while Octavia mostly wished she could be getting ass fucked by Lexa she also wished she could be the Commander's little ATM whore right now. Happily Lexa gave her the chance.

"Octavia, come here. It's your turn." Lexa commanded, "Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, take your place on your knees in front of me and suck my cock! Join Clarke in cleaning Raven's butt juices off of my dick. Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, that's so hot! Yeahhhhhhh, good girl. Ohhhhhhh, good little cock sucker."

The second that Lexa gave her a command Octavia obeyed like the loyal grounder she truly was in her heart. And more importantly, like Lexa's fuck toy. Or even girlfriend, which was hopefully official now.

It was an honour that Octavia felt unworthy of, but one she was desperate to earn, so she thought nothing of dropping to her knees, crawling over to Lexa and then wrapping her mouth around the other girl's strap-on. In fact she revelled in the feeling of submission it gave her, and even moaned loudly and shamelessly as she tasted Raven's ass for the first of what would hopefully be many times on Lexa's big dick, Octavia closing her eyes so she could savour that flavour.

After a few long seconds of that Octavia started to gently bob her head up and down Lexa's shaft, taking an additional inch with every bob until the head was pushed into the back of her mouth. She then lingered on the first half of the dildo for several long minutes before finally beginning to push Lexa's cock into her throat.

As she was still new to giving a blow job, especially to something this big, Octavia choked and gagged on the strap-on, even quite violently in places, but she was stubborn and eager to please, and thus refused to stop until she had the entire length stuffed into her throat, and even after that she continued bobbing her head to make sure she got every drop of Raven's butt cream.