Wives of The Commander Ch. 05

Story Info
Lexa and her wives celebrate their anniversary.
7.8k words
4.75
6.9k
7
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100.

*****

Finally they had made it to that big bedroom, Lexa thought dryly. It felt like an age since they'd started this journey, but now finally she had her three wives right where she wanted them, and Lexa planned to treat them to a night they would never forget. Especially Raven. Oh yes, Raven didn't know it yet, but this would be an extra special night for her, one she would treasure forever. They all would, but especially Raven.

After all, it was Raven who was the biggest anal slut amongst them, and for that Lexa was going to give her an extra special honour. However, first a little warm-up was in order, and perhaps her favourite part of that was grabbing her nearest wife and pulling her into a deep kiss.

She didn't mean it to be that way, but it ended up being Clarke, and while she did admit Clarke was her favourite it was by a very small margin, especially these days, and just when she didn't think she couldn't love them more Lexa broke the kiss to find Octavia and Raven making out without her.

Briefly Lexa considered going back to kissing Clarke, but instead she and the blonde exchanged a knowing look and then disentangle themselves from each other so they could press themselves up against the back of their wives. They then kissed their necks, cheeks and pulled their shirts aside so they could kiss their shoulders, and in Lexa's case gently bite down to mark what was hers.

Despite this distraction Octavia and Raven kept kissing each other, Octavia noticeably grinning into that kiss as she pushed herself back against Lexa. Then Octavia whimpered into that kiss, because she had ended up putting pressure on her sore behind, which only made Lexa grind more firmly into it.

Octavia whimpered again and then broke the kiss and turned her head towards Lexa, possibly to complain when the reason for the pain in her ass was hers alone for losing her fight with Clarke. Or maybe she just wanted Lexa to kiss her. Either way she got kissed, Lexa pressing her lips firmly to Octavia's, and to her credit Octavia didn't hesitate in kissing back.

After a few minutes of dominating Octavia with her tongue Lexa pulled back and smirked as she witnessed Clarke and Raven passionately kissing, a wonderful sight she enjoyed for several long seconds before Raven and Clarke pulled away from each other, giving Lexa a chance to kiss Raven and Octavia a chance to kiss Clarke.

They went back and forth like that for quite some time, always kissing each other in some way while only truly pausing to remove an item of clothing. Then once they were all naked they stepped back to admire each other, before predictably Clarke spoke up, a happy little grin on her face which made Lexa fall even more in love with her. And from the looks on their faces, it had the same effect on Octavia and Raven.

"Sooooo, what's our special anniversary present?" Clarke asked, and then when Lexa gave her a look admitted, "Erm, Raven might have mentioned something."

"You mean you tortured it out of her." Lexa said knowingly.

"Well, I definitely wouldn't call it torture." Clarke quipped, shooting Raven a little smirk which made her wife blush, before turning her attention back to Lexa, "But no matter how hard I tried she didn't actually spill the beans, and hey, you can't blame a girl for trying, can you?"

"I certainly can." Lexa quipped dryly.

"Oh come on Heda, don't keep us in suspense." Octavia whined impatiently, "Just tell us."

"Yeah, tell us." Clarke agreed, and then when Lexa gave her another look she simply added, "What? It's your fault for spoiling us. We can't help but get greedy."

"Perhaps for that reason I have secretly got you nothing." Lexa teased, doing her best not to give that fact away for a few long seconds, before smiling, "But yes, I do spoil my wives, and I shall again tonight. And I have many gifts for you, including rare foods, new weapons and new toys. I know, Raven has been proud of the new strap-ons she has made for us, and I'm sure everything else will be to your liking, but the extra special treat, is Raven herself. You see, now I have thoroughly loosened her up, I thought we could take that perfect ass of hers together."

There was a pause in the conversation which caused Clarke and Octavia to frown, the latter cautiously asking, "Erm, no offence Heda, but don't we do that every night?"

"Yeah, like 40% of what we do together is gang banging Raven's sexy little ass." Clarke pointed out with a wicked grin as she smacked Raven's sore behind, causing Raven to yelp loudly.

Then Raven whined, "Yeah, it's more like... 25%, tops."

"Oh you know it's more than that." Clarke purred wickedly.

"Regardless of how frequently it is, I was actually referring to a very special gang bang." Lexa clarified, "One in which two of us take Raven's ass at the same time."

"Wait, you mean..." Clarke's eyes went wide.

"Double anal?" Octavia finished for her, her eyes just as wide, "Oh I am so in."

"Me first!" Clarke said quickly, "I call dibs."

"Hey, that's no fair!" Octavia whined.

"Why?" Clarke grinned triumphantly, knowing she had already won.

"Because!" Octavia exclaimed, struggling to think of something, "Because... I'm way more of a top than you."

"Says the girl I just butt fucked in front of everyone." Clarke pointed out with a triumphant smirk, "Face it O, I've surpassed you in every way. Hell, you might as well just become a pure bottom like Raven here, and let me end Lexa worry about giving you what you so desperately need. Mmmmm, we could even give you a nice 'Property of Clarke and Lexa' tramp stamp, and an arrow pointing to your butt hole, which I promise you, will be constantly gaping from now on. Oh yes, me and Lexa could even double fuck your slutty little bitch hole right after we destroy Raven's bottom. I bet you'd liked that, huh? Getting your ass so completely and utterly wrecked that there is nothing left of you but a happy little anal whore, ready and willing to do whatever I want, whenever I want."

"Dream on Clarke." Octavia said hoarsely, trying to hide the fact that she found that idea incredibly hot. Then she shared an idea she found just as hard, "It's going to be you who's double ass fucked after Raven, and then it will be you who's broken completely. I'm going to-"

"Octavia! Enough!" Lexa scolded, "Clarke won the fight between you. And yes, she called dibs, as you sky people call it. That's more than enough to justify her going first, but I promise you shall have a turn. And if it will appease your ego, you can even make sure Raven is properly prepared for us with another butt fucking. Or perhaps we can forget about her ass in favour of yours?"

"No Heda, your offer is more than generous." Octavia quickly back down, before grumbling to Clarke, "Watch and learn, Raven, get down on your knees and kiss my ass! Prove just how badly you want to have your ass destroyed!"

Raven could just about remember a time where she would have been furious if someone had ordered her around like that, and worst, talked about her like she was a piece of meat to be used. Now though, as long as it was her wives, she found it insanely hot, and didn't hesitate to do as she was told, dropping down to her knees in front of Octavia as the dominant brunette smirked and turned around, presenting her butt for Raven to kiss.

Which she did, over, and over, and over again, going from cheek to cheek and covering them with kisses. Then she cautiously started begging to be butt fucked, desperately hoping that was the right thing to do.

"Fuck me! Please Octavia, fuck my ass!" Raven pleaded, kissing one of those gorgeous cheeks every time she paused, "Fuck my slutty little ass hole with one of the new dildos I made you guys. Mmmmm yes, I made those dildos to wreck my butt, so please use them for their intended purpose. Use my butt for it's intended purpose. Oh yeah, remind me that my back door is a fuck hole. Oh yes, a fuck hole you and Clarke and Lexa can use whenever you want. Please Octavia, stretch out my ass so Clarke and Lexa can double fuck it! Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me, someone please fucking destroy my little bitch hole! Please?"

"Shut up and stick your tongue up my ass." Octavia ordered.

"Which should be easy, thanks to Clarke." Lexa teased, earning her a stern look from Octavia.

"Yeah it should!" Clarke just laughed at that look, and teased, "Mmmmm yeah, that should be no problem for you, Raven. And you should be able to taste my spit deep in that ass I gaped! Oh fuck Lexa, you've turned us into such twisted sluts."

"It wasn't hard." Lexa smirked.

It really wasn't, Raven thought with a smirk. She considered saying that out loud, but it was impolite to talk with her mouth full, and she certainly wasn't about to pull away from Octavia's ass. Especially now she had a chance to just concentrate on worshipping it, and even pushing her face in between those cheeks to lick that gaped butt hole.

Which wasn't quite as wide as right after some of the ass fuckings Octavia had received from Lexa, but it was still pretty impressive, and was more than enough to allow Raven to push her tongue deep inside it. And yes, she could just about taste Clarke's saliva inside it, Raven able to recognise it given just how much she made out with her blonde lover.

"Okay, that's enough. Now go get me a nice big toy I can use on your ass hole." Octavia moaned, "Mmmmm, and make sure it's nice and big so I can really stretch your slutty little ass."

This time Raven was reluctant to obey one of her wife's commands, although she wasn't scolded for it. No, Octavia seemed perfectly content with her continuing the passionate rim job until she was done speaking, and it was only then that Raven reluctantly pulled her face from where it had been buried deep within Octavia's butt and then crawled over to where she had helped Lexa display the majority of their presence on a large table.

She then picked out the biggest dildo, a nice 12 incher, and then she returned to her previous spot and held out the harness. Octavia, who had already turned around at this point, smiled and then stepped into it, allowing Raven to pull it up her thighs and then tightened it around her waist.

Once the dildo was firmly secure Octavia ordered, "Good girl, now suck it! Yessssss, take that cock deep into your throat you little slut! Get it nice and wet, because every single inch of it is going right up your butt! Oh fuck yeah Raven, suck it good."

Given she was in the perfect position to obey Raven quickly did as she was told, wrapping her lips around the head of that cock and immediately sliding her mouth down about halfway. She then briefly stopped to grin and look up at Octavia as she gave her some encouragement, then she began bobbing her head up and down rapidly on the dildo, taking more and more of it until it was pushing into her throat.

Given it was not only longer but wider than most of the other dildos they had been using Raven struggled a little bit, but luckily she had practised a bit the other day and was just about able to get most of it down her throat, and whatever she couldn't some saliva dripped down onto it, and she was just so eager for a butt fucking. Which of course, she soon received.

"Now bend over and spread your cheeks!" Octavia ordered, adding as Raven quickly did as she was told, "Oh yeah, show me that sweet little slutty bitch hole!"

Octavia loved watching Clarke or Raven bending over and spreading their cheeks for her in total submission, and while she would much rather be getting revenge on Clarke this would be a wonderful way to get things back to normal. Besides, sodomising Raven, then Clarke, seemed like the perfect way to end the night.

Which she was very eager to do, which was why Octavia didn't spend nearly long enough enjoying the view before pressing her spit covered strap-on against that still widely stretched butt hole and then slowly sliding every inch of her dick inside it. Both girls moaned loudly as a result, especially Raven, so much so that Octavia's next taunting remark almost wasn't audible.

"Wow Lexa, you did such a good job of loosening her up for me." Octavia murmured.

Hearing that just fine Clarke teased, "You believe it's your Heda's job to loosen up a slut hole for you?"

"What? No, I-" Octavia blushed.

"Relax Octavia." Lexa soothed, "We are all going to use that slutty ass, as we almost always do, so I have merely loosened Raven up for all our benefit. Not that she needs it."

"Oh yes, I don't need it, mmmmm, but I love it." Raven moaned, "Mmmmm, I love your big dicks stretching my ass. Oh fuck me, mmmmm, fuck me Octavia! Give me every inch of your cock, and make sure I'm nice and ready for Clarke and our precious Heda to use. Please just ooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeessssssss, FUCK ME!"

Happy to oblige Octavia finished pushing the rest of her dick into Raven's butt during that conversation, then after taking a few moments to enjoy the feeling of her thighs pressed against those cheeks, and Raven's shameless begging, Octavia started pumping her hips back and forth, officially beginning to sodomise her wife for what was only the second time that day.

They had a strict rule about Raven taking at least three butt fuckings a day, and Octavia tried to make sure she personally gave Raven those three butt fuckings. She was deeply disappointed that she missed out on the second, especially given how that happened, but if she would more than make up for it now. Even if it wasn't as easy as usual.

This was far from the first time Octavia had sodomised Raven with her own ass hole gaping and aching, but it was the first time the pain in her butt was because of a public anal pounding from Clarke, which meant every little thrust reminded her of that humiliation. Well, so did every little movement, but this was supposed to be about regaining her dominance, and Octavia's gaping ass hole was ruining that for her.

And of course Clarke wasn't exactly helping matters, staring at her as much as she was watching Raven getting ass fucked and flashing her these little grins which definitely proved that she was remembering her victory over Octavia. Even Lexa was getting in on the action.

Luckily for Octavia she had a distraction in the form of her cock pumping in and out of Raven's widely stretched butt hole, the complete bottom continuing to submissively spread her cheeks and give Octavia the perfect view of her wife's submission to her. As long as she could focus on that, and not the pain in her own ass, she would be fine.

Which again, was harder than usual, but this was maybe Octavia's favourite sight in all the world, and it did eventually allow her to become lost in this perfect act of dominance. At least until the Commander of the 13 clans demanded her attention, sadly awaking Octavia from her lustful haze.

"Octavia, do not hog that ass. Share it." Lexa scolded gently, Clarke grinning wickedly as The Commander added, "Share it with Clarke."

"But I just got it!" Octavia whined petulantly.

"And you shall have it again. I promise... Unless you'd like to join Raven in getting double ass fucked?" Lexa gently threatened.

"No Heda. Thank you Heda." Octavia mumbled, quickly obeying her boss.

"Thanks for loosening it up for me." Clarke quipped cheekily.

"Lexa did that. I just-" Octavia grumbled, before trailing off as Clarke took her place.

Clarke could only spit onto her hand and then rub it into the dildo, which would barely be good enough lubricant for a normal girl's pussy. But this was not a normal girl, and certainly not a normal situation.

No, this was her wonderful wife Raven Reyes, a.k.a. the biggest butt slut Clarke had ever known, and Raven had been just anally taken by the greatest ass fucking top ever Lexa, and then briefly loosened by the distant second, or maybe even third counting herself, greatest butt fucker ever Octavia. Oh yeah, Clarke was confident that all she would need was a little spit, and Raven certainly didn't complain as Clarke pushed her new dick into her wife's slutty little bottom.

In fact it was exactly the opposite, Raven moaning shamelessly at being anally penetrated by wife number three, happily welcoming her third butt fucking within the last hour like the total ass whore she was. Which continued to be the case as Clarke slowly but surely buried every inch of her dildo within Raven's bowels, no doubt much like Octavia before her Clarke going nice and slow so she and Raven could savour her strap-on slowly disappearing into that cute little ass hole.

And they weren't the only ones, as Octavia and Lexa became completely lost in watching this heavenly sight, The Commander moving around silently so she could have the perfect view of it. Which continued to be the case until Clarke had finished stuffing Raven's ass and began thrusting in and out of it.

"Octavia, don't just stand there." Lexa ordered hoarsely, "Go round and feed Raven her own butt."

"Oh yes, make me go ass to mouth!" Raven happily agreed, "Mmmmm, make me go ass to mouth while I'm getting butt fucked. Oooooooh God yes, mmmmm, you all know how much I love being taken at both ends, mmmmm, double fucked by my wives, ohhhhhh, especially when I get to suck a cock straight from my ass while doing it. So please, please just give it to me. Please Octavia, I... mluffff!"

Although she wasted no time moving after receiving her order from their precious Heda, Octavia couldn't seem to resist staying just out of reach of Raven's mouth for a few long seconds while the desperate little ATM whore shamelessly begged for what she so desperately wanted.

Which was so wonderfully wicked even Clarke looked up from where her dick was pumping in and out of Raven's ass hole, which was always hard, even when Raven had to stop spreading her cheeks so she could lift her head up, clearly ready to suck some ass flavoured cock. Clarke then continued to watch that wonderfully wicked side as Octavia moved forward, stuffing Raven's mouth full of dildo.

Which of course caused Raven to moan happily, savouring that flavour before beginning to bob her head up and down on the dick.

For the next few heavenly minutes Clarke looked back and forth in between the almost equally heavenly sight of Raven sucking her own ass off of Octavia's strap-on while watching her own strap-on sliding in and out of Raven's most private hole. Occasionally she would break from this pattern to stare lovingly at Lexa, the reason that she now had this kind of relationship with not one but three beautiful women, but mostly Clarke was focused on Raven.

The beautiful little submissive slut who could take anything her more dominant wives had to give her, and tonight she would take more than ever before. God, Clarke couldn't wait.

Raven couldn't wait either. Well, that wasn't true. She could rather easily wait when there was a strap-on in her ass, and one in her mouth, courtesy of her wives. In fact she knew from experience waiting while receiving this kind of pleasure only made what was to come even sweeter, and Raven had no doubt that she was looking at the kind of climax, or more accurately climaxes, which could render her catatonic from ecstasy.

Perhaps permanently, given just how strong her orgasms were from just one wife's cock up her ass. But it was worth the risk to Raven, because even if it would be the end of her it would be a hell of a way to go out, and more likely it would just redefined her understanding of pleasure. Just like these wonderful women had been doing ever since they had become an extended couple.

The old Raven was hard to remember these days, but the one who initially got to the ground would have probably been disgusted with her for not only thoroughly cleaning a cock covered in her own ass cream but getting fucked in the butt at the same time.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers