Wives of The Commander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"Will you just get on with it?" Octavia grumbled.

"And rush this special moment between us?" Clarke gasped, sounding scandalised, "Absolutely not. I want to enjoy this."

"Yeah well, enjoy it while you can. Because next time your ass is mine." Octavia promised/threatened.

"You already said that." Clarke pointed out, "And just for your lack of originality, I'm going to fuck you up the ass."

Octavia scoffed, "Like you weren't going to do that anyway."

Her wife had her there, Clarke thought with a wicked grin as she admired Octavia's perfect ass. While, from the sounds and looks of it, Lexa was busy cumming in Raven's mouth Clarke had ordered Octavia to strip, forcing a humiliation upon her Clarke was very used to receiving from Lexa and especially Octavia.

Of course Octavia had glared at her, but then did as she was told as Clarke retrieved one of the strap-on cocks Raven had made for them from the entrance of the fighting pit, attached the harness away from prying eyes and returned to circle her pray so she could admire her embarrassed wife's body before commanding her to get into Octavia's favourite position for Clarke and Raven.

"Shut up and take your own medicine." Clarke finally replied to Octavia's earlier sass before spitting onto her hand and rubbing an extra bit of lube into the head of her dick.

Clarke considered ordering Octavia to reach back and spread her ass cheeks, but as she could practically taste the anger and humiliation coming off of her wife she decided to show her at least some mercy, despite the fact that Octavia had pushed her face into the dirt many times before shoving a cock up her ass.

One of those cheeks was still spread though, albeit by Clarke's hand to admire Octavia's butt-plug filled ass hole. The butt plugs had been another gift from Raven to Lexa, The Commander loving them so much that Clarke, Raven and even Octavia constantly wore one as a sign of their submission to Lexa. And so that their asses would always be stretched and ready to be fucked.

Pulling Octavia's plug out of her butt Clarke frowned as she examined it. She often forgot how dainty it was compared to the ones she and Raven usually wore. Technically that was supposed to be for their benefit as their more dominant lovers were constantly sodomising them, but it just seemed so unfair that Octavia barely got any distraction from her ass hole while she was fighting.

Oh well, it would just mean she would have more fun stretching her normally dominant wife's ass open, Clarke thought with a wicked grin as she pressed the head of her strap-on against Octavia's back door and forced her way inside with one hard thrust.

Octavia let out a cry of pain and humiliation as Clarke forced her way into her butt. Ironically she was more humiliated and angered by the fact that she had let out that cry in the first place, but this was one thing to perform this shameful act in public, was quite another to show weakness while enjuring it.

So she gritted her teeth and started clutching the ground to keep herself quiet, which was good because even though Clarke took it easy on her after first thrust the slow anal penetration was still physically painful for Octavia, and mentally agonising. And through it all she is couldn't believe it was really happening to her.

It wasn't the first time Octavia had been publicly butt fucked as Lexa like to sporadically remind her who the true Alpha female in their little relationship was.

The private ass fuckings were even more frequent as Lexa love nothing more than sodomising her wives, often lining all three of them up and going back and forth between them until their poor little back holes were so stretched open and sore that it almost made the orgasms not worth it.

Octavia had even been anally taken by Clarke before. But not like this. Never like this. And the worst part of it was that on some level she was actually getting off on it, and from her previous experiences Octavia knew it was only a matter of time before she came like a little bitch with a dick in her ass.

Actually the worst part was all this came after a humiliating defeat. It didn't matter that she had been distracted, or that it was a fluke that almost definitely wouldn't happen again anytime soon, it happened. Clarke had been able to capitalise on her mistake and no matter what she did Octavia just couldn't get out of it and she had been forced to swallow her pride and tap like a little bitch.

And now that's exactly what she was, a little bitch getting her ass stuffed with dick. She even whimpered like a bitch when Clarke's thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing that Octavia had taken every inch of that strap-on deep inside her most private orifice. The one that Octavia liked to think of as for Lexa's use only.

Now everybody knew that it was for Clarke's used too, Clarke clearly revelling in that fact as she moaned, "Oh Octavia, your ass is so tight."

The cocky little blonde bitch moaned that shortly after she began thrusting back and forth, officially beginning the butt fucking. Which received a few chuckles of approval from the braver Grounders, but none from Octavia. She wanted too, so much it hurt, but anything she could say at this point would just heighten the sense of satisfaction for Clarke.

So Octavia closed her eyes and did her best to block out anything else Clarke might say and just concentrate on relaxing as her forbidden hole remembered that sometimes it was a fuck hole for her wives, causing the pain she felt to slowly fade and be replaced by pleasure. Unfortunately that meant a few moans inevitably escaped her lips, making this moment even more embarrassing.

"Mmmmmm, yesssssss, Octavia kom Skaikru has a tight little ass hole." Clarke said mockingly in Trigedasleng, causing a chorus of chuckles from the Grounders as they heard the mockery in their native language before she switched back to English, "Oh yes, your little ass hole is so tight Octavia. Mmmmmm, I have no idea why Lexa doesn't fuck it more."

Lexa smirked as she heard this, and spared her other two lovers a glance, before returning her gaze to Raven's well-rounded backside.

Raven's pants and panties had been shoved down around her ankles shortly after she had been bent over which had been distracting enough, but now the plug which had been keeping her back hole ready for Lexa to use was in Raven's mouth, muffling her cries as the commander took what was so rightfully hers.

What had been hers ever since she popped Raven's anal cherry, Lexa smiling with delight as she briefly flashed back to that day before she concentrated on stuffing the rest of her newly equipped strap-on up the other girl's ass.

There was nothing Lexa loved more than watching a cock strapped around her waist disappearing into a beautiful girl's butt hole. To her it was the ultimate sign of dominance over another female, the other woman forced to endure an indignity which seemed unbearable.

And yet all three of her wives not only did it willingly, but actually enjoyed it. Raven most of all given the way she moaned even during the anal penetration. This time was no exception, although it was at least it was a little help this time by the fact that Raven was going ass to mouth, which enhanced her submission as much she did more for the distracting noises she was letting out.

Of course it was nowhere near as distracting as Clarke publicly ass fucking Octavia, and ultimately Lexa had to pause every so often to stare lustfully at that incredibly rare sight. She still didn't class it as enjoyable as what she was actually doing, but it was certainly rare and attention grabbing, hence why Lexa had waited to anally penetrate Raven so she could savour Clarke stuffing Octavia's butt full of strap-on.

To be fair this pausing probably held Raven to relax, but a whimper suggested that she was feeling neglected, and Lexa couldn't stand that, so she didn't spend too much time watching her other wives and continue concentrating even after she buried every inch of her dick into Raven's ass and officially began the butt fucking.

Perhaps she was wrong earlier, Lexa thought with a smile. There was something she loved more than penetrating a beautiful girl's butt hole, and it was fucking one of her wives in the ass as her other wives also indulged in the joys of anal sex. And above even the joy of herself and Octavia anally taking Clarke and Raven at the same time was the joy of herself and Clarke butt pumping Raven and Octavia.

Or perhaps even herself taking Clarke's ass as Octavia took Raven's. Although this was a heaven in it's own right, Lexa taking the butt-plug out of Raven's mouth so she could hear her moaning for her more clearly as she continued sodomising her while watching the wonderfully rare show before them.

Raven took this opportunity to moan, "Oh God yes, fuck me harder! Fuck my ass harder! Mmmmmm, oh God Lexa, please pound my butt. Pound it deep and hard, ohhhhhh yessssss, fucking wreck my hole! Destroy the little hole you own. Yeahhhhhhhh, gape my slutty little fuck hole! Oh God yes, that's it, harder! Harder! Ooooooooh Goooooodddddd, ooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssss!"

Raven said more than that. She was sure she said more than that. She even said it loudly and proudly, which wasn't always the case when her wives insisted on taking her in public. Mostly because everyone else was concentrating on the much rarer a sight of Octavia kom Skaikru being ass fucked, and ass fucked by Wanheda no less.

But it was also because Raven was feeling nothing but blissful pleasure which made her forget what little was left of her modesty and just let beg for more like the shameless anal whore that Octavia, Clarke, and especially The Commander had turned her into.

Or perhaps she had always been, because as humiliating as it was Lexa's legendary butt pounding skills and the butt-plug were only partially responsible for her enjoying this latest round of anal sex so quickly.

The fact was, she had an ass that was made for fucking. Octavia had told her that gleefully the first time she anally took her, but the more Raven thought about it, and the more that her wives sodomised her, the more that it rang true.

She was certainly proud of her booty, which had gained her several looks from men and women alike, at least before she became one of The Commander's wives, although even now it was arguably dangerous to their health people still looked.

Of course while she had been happy to flaunt it Raven hadn't seriously thought she'd ever give it up to anyone. Then all of a sudden Lexa was popping her butt cherry, effortlessly turning her shit hole into an eager fuck hole.

Ever since Raven had craved long, thick strap-on dildos up her ass. She was so addicted she would probably be crabby if she ever went more than a day without a butt fucking, although luckily that was yet to happen as Raven had loving wives who loved sodomising her.

And her slutty ass always rushed to relax so it could welcome the big intruders, the bigger the better, in the process providing Raven with the most twisted pleasure she could ever imagine, ending with unbelievably powerful orgasms that nothing else could quite give her, even if some of the other things her wives did came close.

As a result she had become the pure bottom of the group, while Lexa of course was the pure top, leaving Clarke and Octavia as switches who constantly battled for dominance.

As the established pecking order seem to be Lexa, Octavia, Clarke and lastly Raven everyone watching got what a big deal this was.

In fact a lot of them hadn't even seen Octavia bottom to Lexa, and even though the proud warrior was clearly humiliated beyond belief she was increasingly failing to hide her enjoyment, the initial slow and gentle sodomy Clarke gave her clearly loosening Octavia's bowels and getting her ready for a hard butt pounding.

Meanwhile Clarke seemed to be having the time of her life, smacking Octavia's ass, pulling her hair and continuing to taunt her, demanding from her the same thing Raven had given Lexa so quickly and freely, and was now receiving.

"Beg Octavia. Mmmmm, come on, beg!" Clarke demanded as she slapped her wife's ass, "Beg me to fuck you hard and make you cum for me. Oh come on, you know you want too. Beg me like you beg Lexa when she fucks your tight little ass hole. Yeahhhhhh, come on Octavia kom Skaikru, beg to cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass!"

Just then Raven was screaming at the top of her lungs, "HARDER! HARDER, HARDER, HARDER! PLEASE HEDA, FUCK ME HARDER! RAM MY ASS MAKE ME CUM FOR YOU! OOOOOOOH PLEASE, PLEASE, MMMMMMMM, I'M BEGGING YOU, OHHHHHHHH, DRILL MY LITTLE ASS HOLE AND MAKE ME CUM LIKE A BITCH! MAKE ME CUM LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WITH A DICK IN MY ASS! PLEASEEEEEEEEE, MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM, MAKE ME CUM, MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM LIKE THE ANAL LOVING BITCH I AM! I'M YOUR BITCH LEXA! I'M THE COMMANDER'S BITCH! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, I AM SOOOOOOOO PROUD TO BE THE COMMANDER'S BITCH! OH PLEASE MY COMMANDER, MY HEDA, FUCK MY BITCH ASS AND MAKE ME CUM! BUTT FUCK ME AND OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSS, JUST LIKE THAT, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!"

Octavia heard Raven's shameless pleading for more, and in a weird way she was jealous of it. She knew for a fact Raven wasn't as shameless as she sounded right now, and in fact Raven was embarrassed about this kind of behaviour, but her pure bottom wife was just such an anal junkie that the second there was a cock up her ass the whole world pretty much melted away and was replaced with an overwhelming need to cum.

Octavia definitely felt that need right now, but it just wasn't overwhelming enough to let her forget about her pride, meaning that in the name of clinging onto at least a shred of her dignity for a little longer she was denied climax while from the sounds of it Raven had received several. Or maybe she was just enjoying getting her ass pounded hard and deep.

Either way Octavia was jealous, although that wasn't the emotion she was concentrating on. No, that was envy. She envied Clarke and Lexa for being the ones on top right now, and she was planning her revenge on both of them. It was wonderful in its simplicity, and that was she was going to challenge Clarke to a rematch and win this time.

She was going to make the mighty Wanheda tap out like a little bitch, in front of everyone but especially Lexa, then she was going to drill her little ass hole for hours. Oh yes, she would prove who was top dog between herself and Clarke, and even make Lexa jealous as she showed off her awesome skills by using her favourite wife's ass hole as her personal fuck hole.

Of course before all that Octavia needed to cum, and bit by bit the slow and gentle sodomy combined with Clarke's sporadic taunting, hair pulling and especially the playful spanking, resulted in Octavia snapping and frantically begging, "Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck my ass! Mmmmmm, fuck my fucking ass and make me cum! Ooooooooh God Clarke, make me cum like a bitch. Make me cum like a little bitch with a dick up my tight little ass! Come on bitch, fuck me! Ohhhhhhhh, make me your bitch if you can. Ah shit, come on Wanheda, pound my fucking butt! Fuck my ass like I regularly fuck yours. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, go-ahead bitch, just try and fuck me like I fuck you, ooooooooh, because we all know who the real bitches around here are! Ohhhhhhh, it's you and Raven, and when I get my rematch I'm going to, oooooooooh fuck, going to, ohhhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddddd yesssssssssss, harder! Yes, please just fuck me harder! Oh God Clarke! Clarke! Ooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssss!"

With that Clarke finally increased her pace to a fraction of what Lexa seemed to be giving Raven, making sure Octavia was on the edge of orgasm for a few long minutes which felt like hours. Which of course made Octavia let out an animalistic like growl, and start desperately thrusting herself back against Clarke, Octavia now willing to give up if every ounce of dignity that she had just to cum.

She even started begging again. She wasn't really worried what she said, just that it was anything that might get Clarke to give her what she wanted. It didn't matter any more. She just needed to come so bad, tears literally running down Octavia's cheek as she desperately pleaded for more.

"MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD, I NEED TO CUM SO BAD! I NEED TO CUM LIKE A BITCH!" Octavia screamed hysterically, "I'M YOUR BITCH CLARKE! YOU MADE ME YOUR BITCH! OHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD, YOU BEAT MY ASS AND MADE IT YOURS! NOW PLEASE JUST MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM CLARKE, MAKE YOUR BITCH CUM FOR YOU! OOOOOOOOOH FUCK, MAKE YOUR BITCH CUM WITH YOUR BIG DICK UP HER TIGHT LITTLE ASS! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS, MY ASS IS YOURS WANHEDA, ALL YOURS, GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Finally Clarke gave her everything she had, and while it wasn't quite as hard as the brutal poundings Octavia often received from her precious Lexa it was more than enough to send her over the edge.

In fact, because of all the buildup and humiliation her climax was perhaps more powerful than ever, and it was quickly followed by another and another and another, perhaps in that moment Clarke turning her into as big an ass whore as Raven. And in that wonderful moment Octavia didn't care.

All she cared about was the big dildo jackhammering in and out of her butt hole as she screamed hysterically and came over and over in front of people she had wanted so desperately to respect her.

Lexa hadn't lost any respect for Octavia, but she had gained new respect for Clarke, and she didn't think that was possible at this point. However every time she thought Wanheda couldn't impress her any more she proved her wrong, Clarke first using Octavia's arrogance against her and now using her pride to humiliate their warrior wife perhaps more than ever before.

Maybe even when Lexa chose to remind Octavia who was the true top amongst them. Perhaps soon she would be doing the same to Clarke. No, she definitely would, because God forbid this day should go by without her sodomising, Clarke Griffin multiple times, the slow and gentle butt fucking this morning now feeling like a lifetime ago.

Of course just because Lexa fully intended to take Clarke's cute little butt later tonight didn't mean that she would hold anything back when it came to wrecking Raven's rectum.

In fact because Lexa felt guilty about dividing her attention for more than usual when fucking Raven at the same time Clarke and Octavia were having sex The Commander started pounding Raven's butt with every ounce of her strength as soon as she was certain that her wife was ready for it.

Which was pretty soon considering that this was the biggest ass whore she'd ever had the privilege of anally defiling, which of course got a positive reaction out of Raven.

First this came in the form of squeals so powerful they even got some attention from the people surrounding them, then from Raven's cum squirting out of her cunt in the same violent way it always did when Lexa or one of her wives anally rammed their personal anal whore.

That strong reaction, combined with Raven's meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs with every hard thrust and the other end of the harness bashing against her clit sent Lexa over the edge of some incredibly satisfying climaxes of her own, climaxes she could only receive when fucking another girl up the butt. Climaxes that Clarke was no doubt receiving right now.

As she always had to be the strongest Lexa returned at least some of her attention to Clarke and Octavia, if only so she could tell when they stopped so she could do the same. To particularly Clarke's credit they almost outlasted her, Lexa pulling out seconds after Clarke did and breathing a sigh of relief.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers